New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Default What did you do for TabletopDay?

I went to a couple local stores with my girlfriend and a friend picked up some of the promo cards for killer bunnies,munchkin,castle panic, and 7 wonders. I bought some cards for Agricola, 7 wonders, and leaders and cities expansions.friend almost bought zombicide but instead bought dead panic. The we headed to some group that gets together once a month that we had not played with. Played dead panic a couple times. Won a draw for gloom promo cards they were having. Headed to girlfriends to meet more friends and played a few games of 7 wonders.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: What did you do for TabletopDay?

Played a game of DC deckbuilding (won it with 91 points when the next highest was 47, that game is really prone to snowballing), then taught 4 people Sentinels of the Multiverse in a couple of games (we stomped Baron Blade, but then Voss returned the favor).

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

I played a game of Lords of Waterdeep on the iPad. The Underdark expansion has so many OP cards.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

I stopped by my local gaming store for some free stuff and playing a few games. I taught someone how to play the MLP CCG, and played some Mr. Jack Pocket, Timeline, Smallworld Underground, and two games of Shadows Over Canterlot.

Timeline, it turns out, seems to be great at pulling people over to sit down at a table. There's a limited number of times you can play it at one sitting, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Unfortunately, I wasn't at home during TTD this year, so I couldn't go to my local gaming store to play games.
    I was away the entire weekend, and during the weekend, I got a game of Cards Against Humanity played against a few friends on Friday night, then some casual Magic against a friend on Saturday night and a poker tournament after that.

Managed to get a G&S bookmark from the store on Wednesday last week, though, as I let them borrow a few of my games that they didn't have at the store and they wanted to try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy
    Thanks KuReshtin, Chief Nerd-Hurder of the UKitP Clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    KuReshtin too, because he's awesome and a Swede, and therefore double awesome.
    Stig-atar by Irbis.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Dominion, Kingsburg, Smashup, and Mines of Zavandor.

Afterwards, went to Captain America, and followed it up with politics, thievery, and general mayhem in Dungeons and Dragons.
    Claspedchurches: This is a mudstone dwarven fortress. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with bauxite, studded with ice, decorated with gold, and adorned with hanging rings of magma. This fortress menaces with spikes of steel, iron, bronze, and silver. On the fortress is an image of an image of cheese in pitchblende.

On the fortress is an image of a megaweapon in gold, silver, jet, obsidian and adamantine. The goblins are burning.