In a campaing im currently mastering my players are reaching the climax of the adventure: The final boss battle

It's been a long time since my group started this game, they are playing homebrewed classes (Dragon knight (Tank + Dragonform), Blade of Blood (Bloodstorm blade + Dervish and some more crap), Master of Puppets (he have 5 puppets, DPS,Tank,Healer,Scout and one that is called Command Puppet which improves the other puppets abilities, Avenger of Sorrows (Well...its an Elemental Archer that seeks revenge...also its an archer that doesnt suck on 3.5)

In my game, there was a war long time ago against an Elemental Lord called Tyran-Thanos, which conquered the Astral Plane using some elemental living-weapons (people with elemental Lords sealed in their bodies) and ****ed the worlds. Then a group called The Elenial Order (An order created by the true ruler of the Astral Plane) surged from chaos

They were 6 Knights and the npcs have this builds:

Ruby Knight Vindicator: Cleric 4/Crusader 1/RKV 10/Abj. Cha. 5 Divine Variant
Jade Phoenix Mage: Crusader 1/Wujen 4/JPM 10/Abj. Cha. 3/Archmage 2
Wildshape Mystic Ranger: Ranger 10/Master of many forms 7/ Warshaper 3
Triblade: Warblade 5/ Revenant Blade 5/ Eternal Blade 10
Sorcadin: Paladin 2/Sorcerer 4/Spellsword 1/Abj. Cha. 5/ Sacred Exorcist 8
Swiftblade: Fighter 1/ Wizard 5/ Swiftblade 9/ Abjurant Champion 5
(The Swiftblade and the Sorcadin were brothers)

They fought agaisnt the Tyran-Thanos and won, but his power could not be destroyed. They concluded that the power was to be sealed but there was no creature capable of holding it, except for one. They went back victorious to the Elenial Order and told the King that the only being capable of holding that power was his daughter. A 3 years old red haired girl (The lineage of the King's family was more powerful when born or as a child). The King raged against this but deep inside he knew it was the only way to prevent Tyran-Thanos comeback.

They made the seal and that child grew physically up to 18 years old, then she never aged again. 200 years later The Sorcadin was very close to the girl. They were walking through fields over the Nature plane, when suddenly the girl froze and fall unconscious. The sorcadin tried everything to wake her up but nothing worked. After several mintues, she stood and threw a loud scream. The Elemental plane of Nature was now covered with a blued-ice layer (This is a special mineral in my game called Stern). When the Order detected that a leakage of raw arcane power was flowing they sent the Knights. When they arrived, the Sorcadin was lying on the ground and the girl had her short red hair grown to the toes and was in middle of the air.

The Knights were shocked but quickly recovered they posture while watching how six eyes and 3 colossal pair of arms were manifesting around the girl. They created an special prison using nearly all their power (The prison was made with 10 keys, which after generations took the form of masks used by their apprentices,family or trusty relatives), and caught the girl with it. After that incident the Sorcadin left the Order.

Four of the remaining five knights falled in a deep slumber with the other one (Swiftblade) watching over them. After thousand of years, the Swiftblade left the resting place of their comrades and moved to the material plane with the girl's prison. He settled in an old castle and hidded the prison under this. One day, His brother suddenly appeared looking like a mad person asking for the girl, the Swifblade refused to show his brother the location of the prison. He left enraged. His brother was sad after seeing him in that state. Several months later the Swiftblade recived a notice; One of the key users had been murdered. He left his castle leaving his fellow Butler at care. He finally found that the one behind the murder was his brother. The Sorcadin looked over him. They fought and the Sorcadin sealed his brother using some power of the other Knights essence.

After the imprisonment of his brother, the Swiftblade sat on his throne ... and waited for a solution to that little girl and his brother.

Well that was the story background summarized Dx The Swiftblade is like the patron of the players and he guides them. His brother escaped the imprisonment and looked over the keys. The players got all the keys cause the Swiftblade found a solution to the girl's problem but when they got all keys together, the Sorcadin appeared with his minions and freed the girl. With the power of the Girl (not being conscious she got that power) the Sorcadin awoke the other Knights from their sleep and took control of them via the girl's powers. Now the final stage is strike the Astral Plane palace and beat down everyone (including the other Knights) The BBEG is the girl and I wanted to try this build with her:

Ardent 5/Ur-priest 2/Psychic Theurge 4/Beholder Mage 1/Mystic Theurge 3/Cerebremancer 4/Mystic Theurge +1

Please help me adding some flavor and think out cool stuff for the last fights.
Im sorry for the very long post T__T REPORT ME