1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Inquisitor for Pathfinder

I'm making a inquisitor for a tamerial based game. From the races available to me, i've selected wood elf, this will give me a +2 dex, +2 wis, weapon focus for short and longbow. +4 stealth well in forested area, which prety much cover the points that matter for the race. I'm going with the Feather sub-domain and raptor as the animal companion, mostly because with the speed i can send it after horses. I'm playing as a hunter of sorts, and intimidate will probably be the extent of my social. Starting at lvl 6 with a 20 pt buy. I am looking for suggestions to make this effective and fun. Race and class are set, but other choices are welcome to be swapped out. I thank you for any help a head of time.

2. - Top - End - #2

RogueGuy

Default Re: Inquisitor for Pathfinder

Oh and to clarify i'm going for effective and fun/entertaining, i want to be able to do my role effectively, but am not looking to have a broken character. So it doesn't have to be the best of the best options.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Well, as an archer, I'd recommend grabbing the Preacher archtype (you won't be in any position to use teamwork feats unless something goes wrong). Start with the Justice judgement, then grab Destruction for your Double judgement. Definitely pay attention to the litany line of spells (litany of righteousness is my favorite, mark an evil enemy and they take double damage that round). For your stat array I would recommend something like 14 16(18) 10 12 14(16) 8. The class has extensive Intimidate synergy, so you don't need an especially high CHA.

Also, you have almost all of the monster lore knowledge skills, and you need them. Bane does you no good if you pick the wrong creature type. Remember that a Monster Lore check is a non-action.

4. - Top - End - #4

RogueGuy

I am able to take the favour class that gives bonus to intimidate and knowledge for identifying creatures, i think its 1/2 to both per level

Because of the animal companion there is a bunch of the teamwork feats that work, there is also another ranged character, and someone for melee. though i'm not 100 percent on them, because of the limited choices