New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Trans-Atlantic Carrion Crown (IC)

WELCOME TO CARRION CROWN

Spoiler
    Show
    [CENTER]

Spoiler: DM Foreword
    Show
    This is a horror campaign. As such, you can expect some really cool, but also mature, moments. If you feel uncomfortable at times, it means I am doing a good job as a Dungeon Master. That being said, if at any time you feel it is too much, message me. I want to scare you, horrify you, surprise you, but I don't want to ruin the game for you. Good Luck, and Have Fun.

Sidenote: I will have spoilers behind "DM Screen" (As written in the spoiler description). It is IMPERATIVE for the mood that you not read these. These are the things that would be behind a DM Screen such that you as a player at a table would never see anyways. I can't stop you, but you will ruin your experience.

Thunder rolls overhead as you gather at the entrance of the Restlands, the cemetery for the town of Ravengro. Through some trick of the light from the clouds, everything seems to be a shade of grey. Even the grass has lost its color underneath this dark sky. In the distance, you hear the faint howl of a wolf.

A modest crowd has gathered at its entrance, smaller than one would think for a man like the Professor. Everyone seems somber and the conversations are hushed.

There are two men in what appears to be a military uniform engrossed in their own conversation. One of which has a scar across his left eyebrow. His hair is cropped short and has a carefully trimmed goatee and waxed mustache. Another old man, wearing a fashionable black suit, is off to the side talking with a woman in a modest black dress. A rather large man and what appears to be his son sit hushed on the ground next to the road. Next to them stands a pudgy, aged man wearing an expensive pair of silver spectacles. Suddenly the trio burst out laughing. Noticing the dirty looks of the rest of the crowd, the large man with the spectacles clears his throat. Sorry, we were sharing a fond memory of the professor The last person you notice is an expensively dressed handsome man with styled jet-black hair standing next to the casket.

Soon after you arrive, a young woman dressed in dark conservative clothes walks up from town. Eyes red and puffy from tears, she addresses the five of you and the man standing next to the casket..

Hello, I am Kendra Lorrimor, thank you for being here. In his will the professor requested that you five and Adivion be pallbearers. Please place yourselves around the casket so that we can proceed.

The expensively dressed man smiles as he introduces himself. I am Adivion. While I am sad about this day, it is an honor to be chosen as a pallbearer for the professor. He was a great man. I shall take one of the rear positions.

Spoiler: Casket
    Show
    Please arrange yourselves around the casket. There are 6 possible handles, Adivion will be at spot #6. Casket

Spoiler: DC 15 Knowledge Local
    Show
    You recognize the Lepidstadt scar across the uniformed man's left eyebrow as a sign of martial prowess.

Spoiler: DC 20 Knowledge History
    Show
    You recognize him as Cilas Graydon, a brutally effective military strategist.

Spoiler: Kendra
    Show
    Last edited by Untarr; 2014-04-13 at 01:07 PM.
    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Trans-Atlantic Carrion Crown (IC)

Kristoph somberly bows to Miss Lorrimor and says, "My lady, we all mourn your father's passing. He was a man after my own heart and a staunch champion for life and all that is good in it. We are honored by this request. May Pharasma judge him kindly and send his soul to rest with the noble dead." With this he moves to position himself at position #2.

"Well met, Adivion. You may call me Kristoph. How came you to know Professor Lorrimor?" the paladin asks, nodding his head slightly in the direction of the gentleman.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

A tall and well-toned man with shoulder length black hair steps forward calmly. With a slight bow, he speaks to Adivion. I could not have stated it better myself. It is indeed an honor.

Without another word, he steps around the coffin to the back of the other side.

Spoiler: casket
    Show
    standing at position #3.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

With his cloak up covering as much of him as possible, Fruril silently heads over to spot #4. He nods his acknowledgement of the other three men in their positions as well.
    Last edited by Albinobrow; 2014-04-20 at 09:09 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

A petite young woman, barely older than a girl, steps forward, hands hugging her shoulders. Her flame-red hair flashes in the still, heavy air as she nods during Kendra's introduction. Wordlessly, Aurora walks over to the center position between Adivion and Fruril (#5). Her eyes widen at Fruril's large and intimidating frame, and she swallows visibly. "Um, hello..."

From the skeletal branches of a nearby tree, a large mottled-grey barn owl sits and watches, tilting its head this way and that.

Spoiler: Knowledge: History
    Show

(1d20+8)[28]
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2014-04-22 at 09:01 PM.
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show
    Waylan, Kestros and Auspice (Wrath of the Righteous)

Lydia (Age of Worms - loot tracking)

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

A sun-weathered half-orc wordlessly steps up to the first position.
    Lehasti Gesmeha and Azkin for Mummy's Mask
    Morevek for Wrath of the Righteous
    Janstina Silentall for Age of Worms

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
    "Well met, Adivion. You may call me Kristoph. How came you to know Professor Lorrimor?" the paladin asks, nodding his head slightly in the direction of the gentleman.
    Professor Lorrimor was the only man I ever found to be my intellectual equal. We were colleagues, rivals, teachers, and students of each other. But that is a story for another time perhaps. Adivion grabs the handle.

Lift on three? One, TWO...THREE!

You lift the casket off its stand. Though there are six of you holding it, the casket feels quite heavy. Kendra stands in front of you. Wiping away another tear, she begins to address all of the guests in a loud voice.

As the la...la..*sniff*...last surviving member of the Lorrimor family, I will lead. Guests, please take your places behind the casket.

The procession solemnly moves forward. There is no sound except from the foosteps against the stone path. As you round a corner, you notice that there is a group of men up ahead. Each seems to be holding some sort of farm implement, be it a shovel, a rake, or a pitchfork. In front stands a larger man holding a torch. As the procession gets closer, it is this man that begins to speak.

That is far enough. We been talking, and we don't want Lorrimor buried in the Restlands. You can take him upriver and bury him there if you want, but he ain't goin in the ground here!

Kendra clenches her fists
    How dare they... What are you talking about? I arranged it with Father Grimburrow. He's Waiting for us! the grave's already been..."

You don't get it, woman. We won't have a necromancer buried in the same place as our kin. I suggest you move out while you still can. Folks are pretty upset about this right now.

Spoiler: OOC for the players
    Show
    You have a chance to respond. One post. If you hope to talk your way out of this, roll a Diplomacy Check in addition to what your character would say. If you want to fight them, remember you are still holding a casket and would need to deal with that first.

Map is here
    Last edited by Untarr; 2014-04-20 at 01:50 PM.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Diplomacy Check
    Show
    (1d20+8)[15] Diplomacy to change the attitudes of the gathered crowd

"Good people, this man was not a vile necromancer! He and I fought together against a group of skeletal undead not four months ago! Please, can't you see that Miss Lorrimor has suffered enough? Let this man be buried in the proper ways of our Lady, Pharasma, and be at peace," Kristoph entreats the crowd, raising his voice to be heard by all present.

Then, so as to be heard only by those around the casket, he says, "Be ready to set the casket down, carefully, should this get ugly. There is no sense in anyone getting hurt over the uninformed superstitions of honest people..."

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
    There is no sense in anyone getting hurt over the uninformed superstitions of honest people..."
    Just loud enough for his companions to hear, the black-haired man comments, Once again, I find myself surrounded with persons of wisdom beyond their years.

Raising his voice to be heard by the people, he continues As is often the case in such matters, it is difficult to provide evidence or proof, but I can assure you all, from personal experience, that the good professor absolutely did not practice that which should not be practiced. His goals, efforts, and means were always of the most noble and reasonable sort.

Spoiler: rolls
    Show
    Shortly before entering the public area, Elian would have cast disguise self on himself , in order to appear more human. (1d20+14)[29] disguise. Since the appearance is that of himself, only human, I'm assuming no one will even make an opposed roll unless I give them reason to. I don't really plan to.

(1d20+4)[8]diplomacy

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Edit^
    Show
    It occurs to me that the statement I made to the crowd is probably not entirely true. I'd be more than happy to roll a bluff check in lieu of the (obviously not my forte) diplomacy check I made a moment ago. If it suits you:

(1d20+10)[11] bluff check

FIVE. FIVE FREAKING NATURAL 1s IN LIKE TWO DAYS. WTF DICE GODS!?

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aurora's brow furrows at the sight of the villagers - mobs wielding pitchforks are exactly what the Professor helped her avoid years ago, and yet, somehow, here they were anyway...

She says nothing during the back-and-forth, but her shoulders start to hunch and she casts a nervous glance over to the tree with the owl, making sure he isn't doing anything... conspicuous.
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2014-04-22 at 09:01 PM.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Knowing that kind words are not his strong suit, Fruril makes eye contact with the paladin ready to lower the casket of his friend, should this get ugly. But he will not allow the Professor to be disgraced in such way.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Gundwolf says nothing, but his upper lip rises to bare a hint of snarl. With his left hand, he loosens his flail in the loop on which it rests.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Necromancy? Are you really that ignorant?

A voice from the crowd shouts out-
    Look, they usin' a couple of orc mutts to carry the casket! Why we standin' here talkin to some freakshow tryin' to bury a necrominser with our kinfolk?

The leader, Gibbs, motions to a few of the men and points to the group.
    Shoulda turned around when you had the chance.

Eight of the men advance on the group. Nervously at first, glancing at each other with wide eyes. Finally, you hear Gibbs shout

What are you waitin' for? Show that bitch what we think of her and her freakshow!

The men begin to move faster...

Spoiler: Combat
    Show
    COMBAT
    Initiatives and First round actions.
    Last edited by Untarr; 2014-04-21 at 07:48 AM.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

The group lowers the coffin as slowly as is reasonably possible, as "planned."

Spoiler: init
    Show
    (1d20+5)[23] initiative

Elian steps further away from the group and draws his crossbow.

Spoiler: combat mechanics
    Show
    2 move actions. 1 to move, and 1 to draw crossbow.

16. - Top - End - #16

NecromancerGuy

Round 1

"It looks like the good Professor may not stand alone before Pharasma today. Let's try and make this swift and avoid killing anyone if possible," Kristoph grimly says as he lowers the coffin with the rest. "Miss Lorrimor, please step behind us," he continues as he moves forward and draws his blade.

He then yells at the crowd angrily, "Don't be ignorant fools! There has been enough death here today!"

Spoiler: Combat Mechanics
    Show
    (1d20+3)[9] Initiaitive
    Move action to put down the coffin with the rest of the funeral party, move forward (between Kendra and the mob) and draw longsword, attacking with the flat of the blade (for nonlethal damage, 1d20-1 to hit) for any attacks of opportunity.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Round 1

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show

(1d20+8)[10]

Aurora doesn't know who to trust, but the well-spoken holy man seems like the safest choice. As soon as the casket has been set down she darts behind it, and as inconspicuously as possible she casts a spell. Suddenly, Kristoph begins to grow taller...

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Move behind the casket, or as far back as possible to keep Kristoph in 25ft range.
    Cast Enlarge Person:
    1min: +2 Str, -2 Dex, -1 atk, -1 AC, 10 ft reach, large weapon damage
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2014-04-22 at 09:02 PM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show
    (1d20+2)[18]

Realizing that the villagers are not going to budge, he lowers the casket down with the others, draws his heavy flail, and moves up near the paladin preparing for the mob in front of him.

Spoiler: actions
    Show
    lower casket, move up, draw heavy flail, prepare to disarm as many villagers as he can. Hopefully with out weapons they will leave. Hopefully.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

As he is readying his crossbow, Elian makes one last effort to sway the crowd before him. He raises his voice to be heard above the crowd, exclaiming:

Think about what you're doing, people! I see 5 well-armed trained fighters before a crowd of villagers with pitchforks! Are you so eager to leave your wives widows and your children fatherless? Leave us be, and we will be more than happy to do the same. If you attack us, you leave us no choice.

Spoiler: Under his breath he mutters to himself
    Show
    Perhaps appealing to good sense will work, where appealing to good nature failed.... Poor fools.

(I have a rank in perform(oratory) if you want me to roll to be heard)

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Round 1

Gund lowers his corner of the casket and draws his heavy flail, spinning the business end a few times for dramatic effect. His silent snarl turns into an angry grin absent of any mirth.

Want to see how many show up to your service? Let's find out... snarls Gund at Gibbs.

Spoiler: Combat
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+1)[7]
    Move action to ready the weapon, no attempt to move toward the group.
    Intimidate to demoralize gibbs: (1d20-2)[13]

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: DM Screen
    Show

Elian Initiative: 23 - Draw Crossbow
    Kendra Initiative: (1d20+1)[21] 21 - Cast Diviner's Fortune on Kristoph (+1), Move Behind Coffin
    Fruril (18) - Draw Flail, Move
    Aurora (10) - Enlarge Person on Kristoph
    Kristoph (9.5)- Move and Draw Weapon
    Local's Initiative: (1d20)[9] 9 - Move Forward, Full Defense (+2 AC)
    Gundwolf (7) - Ready Weapon - Intimidate 13 vs 15 (Fails)

A few grunts and moans accompany the action as the pallbearers lower the coffin to the ground. With heavy thud, they release it the last few inches. Elian draws his crossbow and beseeches the crowd of locals to see reason. His voice is lost amongst the angry shouts of "mutt" and "necromancer". Kendra steps back, slowly at first. She turns around with her eyes wide. They frantically scan the group and seem to settle on Kristoph. Moving next to him, she touches his sword hand with tears in her eyes.

Don't let them ruin the last memory I'll have of my father...please...
    Spoiler: Kristoph
    Show
    She casts Diviner's Fortune on you. Next round add +1 to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws.

Aurora, ducking down next to the casket, mutters something and waves her hands.
    Spoiler: Spellcraft: DC 16
    Show
    She casts Enlarge Person

The change is subtle at first, but by the time Kristoph reaches the villagers, it is obvious that something has happened. Fruril, walking beside him, looks up at his new ally, who now towers over him and the villagers.
    Spoiler: Kristoph
    Show
    You are now a large creature.
    +2 Str, -2 Dex, -1 atk, -1 AC, 10 ft reach, large weapon damage

Gundwolf growls out a threat at Gibbs. Gibbs, undeterred, shouts at the advancing men.

Look at their sorcery! More proof that they should never have been allowed, get them!

Spoiler: @ Players
    Show
    Feel free to read the spoilers named Kristoph. All mechanical (re: numbers) will be in spoilers so that the flow of the narrative is not interrupted. If I've missed anything, let me know so I can make adjustments.
    Map Updated
    Begin Round 2
    Last edited by Untarr; 2014-04-21 at 06:45 PM.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Round 2

Sigh... if that's the game you want to play, I suppose I'll oblige.

Elian loads his crossbow and lets fly at the troublemaker in the back.

Spoiler: attack rolls
    Show
    (1d20+3)[10] attack roll
    (1d20+3)[15] crit confirm
    (1d8)[7] damage

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Round 2

Gundwolf moves forward to the foremost goon, spinning his flail at his head...

Spoiler: Combat Actions
    Show
    Move to the frontmost (at the time) enemy, power attacking with heavy flail:
    Attack: (1d20+4)[10] (BAB +1, Str bonus +4, Power Attack -1
    Crit confirm: (1d20+4)[13]
    Damage: (1d10+9)[15] (Str bonus +4, Power attack +2, both multiplied by 1.5 for 2h weapon = +9 total

24. - Top - End - #24

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Round 2

Fruril finding his voice and no longer trying to hide his heritage, swings his flail at the villager in front and to the right of him, attempting to rid him of his weapon. Please just let him rest in piece!

Show
    Disarm attempt (+2 with flail, incurring OA) on guy in (I,16)
    (1d20+6)[18]

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Round 2

With confrontation now inevitable, a sudden change comes over Aurora. Her face goes blank and expressionless as she rises from a crouch and draws herself up to her full height. With measured paces, she walks to the front of the casket and locks eyes with the foremost villager. For just an instant, her pupils seem to expand until her eyes are entirely covered in a glossy jet black - then they snap back to normal before he's sure of what he's seen.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Move to H20, and then use Evil Eye on the nearest villager, preferably the one Gundwolf / Fruril are about to attack.
    Evil Eye: -2 to target's AC for 7 rounds. A DC 14 Will save reduces the duration to one round. (mind-affecting ability)
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2014-04-22 at 09:02 PM.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26

NecromancerGuy

Round 2

Spoiler: Character Status
    Show
    Kristoph Harrisson
    Male Lawful Good Half-Elf Paladin, Level 1, Init +2, HP 13/13, Speed 20 ft. (30 ft. Base)
    AC 14, Touch 7, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +2, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 1, Action Points -
    +1 Damage vs. Undead Longsword (N/A) +6 (2d6+3, 19-20/x2)
    Scale Mail, Heavy Steel Shield (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, -1 Size), -2 Charging
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 7, Cha 18
    Condition Enlarge Person, Charging

Kristoph sighs before he bursts into action. With a grunt he charges directly through the crowd of angry villagers at Gibbs, using his newfound mass to help him force them back.

Spoiler: Combat mechanics
    Show
    Kristoph is attempting to charge Gibbs by overrunning the crowd. He does not have any feats to prevent attacks of opportunity, so he will incur attacks from at up to five villagers (2 can avoid the overrun, there aren't being targeted with overrun but can attack me due to my movement).

Overrun attempts on both villagers in G14 and G15, charge attack on Gibbs (using lethal damage).
    (1d20+8)[18] Combat Maneuver Check vs. G15 (unless he let's me pass, +2 from charge included)
    (1d20+8)[9] Combat Maneuver Check vs. G14 (unless he let's me pass, +2 from charge included)
    (1d20+6)[15] Charge on Gibbs, (1d20+6)[16] crit confirmation on a natural 19-20 for x2 damage, (2d6+3)[8] damage, aiming to end my action in squares F12, F13, G12, and G13.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: DM Screen
    Show

Elian - Attack Gibbs (Miss)
    Kendra - Acid Splash (1d20-3)[-2] vs 10 for 1d4 Acid DMG
    Fruril - Disarm I, 16 (Success)
    Aurora - Evil Eye DC 14 vs (1d20)[4] on (H,16)
    Kristoph - Overrun Attempt
    AoO#1 - (1d20-3)[16] for (1d6+1)[5] NONLETHAL
    AoO#2 - (1d20-3)[14] for (1d6+1)[2] NONLETHAL
    Successfully Overruns and knocks prone G,15
    Fails at Overrunning G,14
    Locals - (1d20-3)[10] for (1d6+1)[2] NONLETHAL vs 16 (Kristoph)
    (1d20-3)[1] for (1d6+1)[3] NONLETHAL vs 16 (Kristoph)
    (1d20-3)[16] for (1d6+1)[7] NONLETHAL vs 16 (Kristoph)
    (1d20-3)[11] for (1d6+1)[4] NONLETHAL vs 17 (Fruril)
    Gundwolf - Move to I,17, Kill H,16

Elian draws back a crossbow bolt and fires at Gibs, but to no avail. The shot goes wide! Kendra points her finger at the mob and lets loose a green bolt of acid. In the chaos of the melee, her hesitation causes it to miss severely high. Fruril's flail wraps around the pickaxe of one of the men and with a mighty pull tugs it free from him. The man begins stuttering, eyes wide staring at his now empty hands.

One of the attacking men feels a sudden chill over him, and begins to shake nervously, dropping the front end of his pitchfork into the ground. Using this oppurtunity, Gundwolf moves in and brutally strikes the man across the face. A sickening crunch is all that is heard as the heavy flail crushes his skull. Blood splatters everywhere as his body collapses to the ground.

Meanwhile, Kristoph attempts to move through the crowd of attackers, using his newfound size to his advantage. While he manages to knock one man over, it is not before he gets hit with the pitchfork the man is holding. Thrown off balance by the attack, Kristoph falls to one knee before he can get through the second man. The locals, fearful of this huge attacker, surround and begin to attack Kristoph. One manages to connect solidly with a shovel and Kristoph grunts in pain. He stands back up, but the makings of a black eye are already apparent.

The men next to their now dead friend begin to panic. The one without a weapons drops to his knees and cries out MERCY! The one knocked over by Kristoph puts his hands over his head and begins whispering something into the dirt.

Spoiler: DC 10 Perception
    Show
    He's praying and weeping.

Watching his friend die, Gibs begins to run!

Show

Elians Attack Missed
    Kendra's Acid Attack Missed
    Fruril Successfully Disarmed I, 16 (now designated with a "d" for disarmed)
    Kristoph - First Overrun Successful, second fails. One of the AoO's deals 5 nonlethal, the other misses
    Locals - 3 attack Kristoph, 2 miss, 1 hits for 7 nonlethal
    Gundwolf - beat the hell out of H,16. He's dead (almost twice over)
    Prone and Disarmed villagers are surrendering and will not fight back.

Map Updated

Spoiler: Robert
    Show
    How did you change the Path, Ground, Tomb/grave to better display like that?

Last edited by Untarr; 2014-04-22 at 06:55 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Round 2

After shrugging off the clumsy disarm attempt by Fruril (and glaring harshly at him), Gund roars, WHO ELSE would like to speak their mind about the professor and his "mutts"? as he spins his flail, ready to let it fly at any who threaten violence.

Show
    Perception Check:(1d20+5)[15]

Intent: to move towards the closest non-surrendering opponent and lather, rinse, repeat.
    New Intent: Standing ground, readied attack against any hostiles who approach

Attack: (1d20+5)[14] (1 BAB, 4 STR, no power attack)
    Crit conf: (1d20+5)[15]
    Damage: (1d10+9)[19] <--- when copying numbers over, I accidentally used the +9 to damage that assumes power attack, should be +6 for 16 total damage.

I suppose I should clarify that my attack rolls PRESUME that villagers in question don't basically piss their pants and run when they see him turning to them. Gund doesn't mess around, but with his objective being 1) survive 2) defend the honor of the professor (one of his only friends in the world), if there are no more active hostiles and nobody shooting off their mouth, he's got nothing left to prove.
    Last edited by JWallyR; 2014-04-23 at 02:30 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Seeing the threat passed, Elian runs towards the group of villagers, yelling.

Friends, stop! DO you not see what is happening here!? The ringleader flees, and we already have more blood spilled on this ground than need be! Please, see reason and end this meaningless bloodshed!

He runs up behind Gundwolf and places a hand on his shoulder as he fells the hapless villager.

Please, this is unnecessary.

Spoiler: "combat" mechanics
    Show
    Move action to move closer, um... that's it?

30. - Top - End - #30

DwarfBarbarianGuy

BROTHER ENOUGH! Fruril cries out in orcish to the other half-orc fighting at his side! Though he still sees him wind up for another blow! Moving just a little faster, Fruril tries to disarm him and put a stop to this needless bloodshed.

Show
    5ft step next to Gundwolf (to try and avoid AO's) and disarm attempt on Gundwolf.
    Attack (1d20+6)[9]