New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn X: Four Left Paws

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post

"That's strange. She appeared like a master to me, can't think that this might even happen. I could have a look over it, but I think the one who did it should have a look. If it's something related to her magic she will suit best in cure it."

Yeah, even thought Andy doesn't even like magic he remains neutral for the health of others.
    "No big deal. This'll settle down in a moment; I'm sure. It's just a little nosebleed." Elendro speaks towards the ceiling, holding his head back. "Kinda hungry again, anyway."
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Savage
    Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    ((Just noticed that my phone has been correcting Alysha's name...))

Alysha grins. That's what I try to do, too! It can be hard, sometimes. But, it always feels good.
    Sophia grins, resting her head on her hand, propped up by her arm, which is lying upon the counter.
    Maybe we should work as a team sometime. Might be fun.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #93

Alysha nods with much enthusiasm.

Alright! That'd be great!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia's Room

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Yuki smiles at her. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Are you alright though? I've taken out the wires, so you should be able to use magic without the pain now. Give it a shot."
    "I feel fine." She says resting her left hand on her abdomen, the other held out in front of her. She looks like she she is hesitant to try and cast something. She hasn't cast a spell in years now. She has no idea how rusty her skills have gotten, but she should be more then capable of casting a simple spell.

The truth is she hesitates because she had given up hope of getting her magic a long time ago. Approaching Yuki had seemed like a long shot at the time. Now that he might have given her magic back she is faced with the reality of using it again. The last time she used magic was the incident when she lost her powers.

She wiggles her fingers around a bit warming them up. Then she makes several quick and complicated gestures like she is playing a one handed game of cat's cradle. "NikTaKic" She says quickly and several flashes of colored lights flash around her hand. She smiles apparently happy with the result. Yuki might notice she looks a bit flush and sweating a bit, though being fresh from the shower that might be hard to notice.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

5. - Top - End - #95

Quote Originally Posted by PallElendro View Post
    "No big deal. This'll settle down in a moment; I'm sure. It's just a little nosebleed." Elendro speaks towards the ceiling, holding his head back. "Kinda hungry again, anyway."
    "Well, you got a meal just a few moments ago. Either your very hungry or fast." Andy says.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #96
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "But dunking people is fun!" Naku objects, pouting slightly, and using much a tone as a teen girl would complaining to her dad.
    "It was Aiden. He's . . . not really around these parts any more."

His face drops a bit further.

"Ah." Suscipio says flatly, taking another drink with his eyebrows raised. "Regardless, I would put my money on the guess that it was easily one of the greatest times of his life. Not all us lucky guys get to be dunked in a moonlit lake by someone as fair as yourself, miss. I'm sure you made the boy happy, at least that day."

With this, his smirk returns.

"And speaking of money, perhaps I could get our hungry friend over here some more to eat?"

7. - Top - End - #97
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Luckily Mist's snout keeps their eyes from getting that close. Unless Tina wants to get a face full of wet nose.
    "Tomorrow, then? Three o' clock? Here, or perhaps Mallside or something?" he asks, as flatly as ever.
    Perhaps their noses nearly touch then, but thankfully Tina won't get any closer than that. "Or something. Mallside sounds good. Just figure out what you wanna see and gimme a call," She answers in an easygoing tone of voice. The time is sorta dependent on movie schedules and... oh bah, what does it matter? Especially when she's writing down her digits for him on a napkin. This gets slid toward Mist, along with a couple coins for the booze, before Tina hops deftly from her stool and heads back out on the town. Maybe she'll have an early night tonight, practice her piano...
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #98

Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
    "And speaking of money, perhaps I could get our hungry friend over here some more to eat?"
    "It's quite alright. I've got plenty to spare." He says that, and his hand is reaching to his pocket to pull another strip or two of karenshi-lyte

"Well, you got a meal just a few moments ago. Either your very hungry or fast." Andy says.
    Elendro laughs, making sure not to disrupt the blood to his nose. "Fasting isn't something I'd normally do. I just need to eat so much right now."
    Another strip of karenshi-lyte comes to the table. "Ribs," he says excitedly. "Well Done."
    Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Amelia's Room

"I feel fine." She says resting her left hand on her abdomen, the other held out in front of her. She looks like she she is hesitant to try and cast something. She hasn't cast a spell in years now. She has no idea how rusty her skills have gotten, but she should be more then capable of casting a simple spell.

The truth is she hesitates because she had given up hope of getting her magic a long time ago. Approaching Yuki had seemed like a long shot at the time. Now that he might have given her magic back she is faced with the reality of using it again. The last time she used magic was the incident when she lost her powers.

She wiggles her fingers around a bit warming them up. Then she makes several quick and complicated gestures like she is playing a one handed game of cat's cradle. "NikTaKic" She says quickly and several flashes of colored lights flash around her hand. She smiles apparently happy with the result. Yuki might notice she looks a bit flush and sweating a bit, though being fresh from the shower that might be hard to notice.
    Amelia's Room

Yuki beams at her, glad to have helped. "Ah, wonderful! Are you feeling any side effects from casting? I'd like to do another scan to see how your magical system is holding up."
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia's Room

Yuki beams at her, glad to have helped. "Ah, wonderful! Are you feeling any side effects from casting? I'd like to do another scan to see how your magical system is holding up."
    Amelia shakes her head. "I don't think so. I feel pretty normal." She says as she moves to sit back on the bed to let him get another scan of her magical system. When he does his scan he might be a bit distressed by what he finds. Her magical system seems faded and even flickering in parts. All in all it doesn't look very healthy.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

11. - Top - End - #101

Amelia's Room

Amelia shakes her head. "I don't think so. I feel pretty normal." She says as she moves to sit back on the bed to let him get another scan of her magical system. When he does his scan he might be a bit distressed by what he finds. Her magical system seems faded and even flickering in parts. All in all it doesn't look very healthy.
    Amelia's Room

Yuki frowns at the state of ber systems. "That's not good... your system is extremely weak, probably from having been strangled for so long."

He places his hand on her stomach, then starts pulsing a gentle wave of healing magic into her system that tries to stabilize it as best it can.
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

12. - Top - End - #102

Alysha nods with much enthusiasm.

Alright! That'd be great!
    Sophia smiles widely.
    Great! Here, it's my cell phone number. Call mw if you want to hang out, or if you find something we can work together to stop!
    Sophia gives her a piece of paper with a phone number on it!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

13. - Top - End - #103

Alysha smiles and takes the paper. Then she'll rip off a blank section, fish out a pen from her bag, write her own number, and hand that over to Sophia.

And there's my number. And you feel free to call me!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

14. - Top - End - #104

Alysha smiles and takes the paper. Then she'll rip off a blank section, fish out a pen from her bag, write her own number, and hand that over to Sophia.

And there's my number. And you feel free to call me!
    Ok!

And with that, smiling and putting the paper in her pocket, Sophia exits!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

15. - Top - End - #105

Alysha will cheerfully wave goodbye to Sophia. Then she'll spin around on her stool to face the rest of the inn, seeing who all is here.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia starts to look a bit paler, which makes her flush face stand out even more. She is starting to look a lot like someone who has ridden a roller coaster one too many times. As he starts to send healing energy into her the flickering seems to get worse till her whole magical system disappears. It is only gone for a few seconds but Amelia definitly reacts to it disappearing. She gasps like she just got dunked in a tank of cold water, she starts to shake as her tempature spikes. Then suddenly her magic system returnsm, unfortently it isn't alone. The black wires are back, thinner and harder to see, not to mention not nearly as prolific as they were before.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

17. - Top - End - #107

"It's quite alright. I've got plenty to spare." He says that, and his hand is reaching to his pocket to pull another strip or two of karenshi-lyte

Elendro laughs, making sure not to disrupt the blood to his nose. "Fasting isn't something I'd normally do. I just need to eat so much right now."
    Another strip of karenshi-lyte comes to the table. "Ribs," he says excitedly. "Well Done."
    "If you want an advice, i would say you better pick something better for your stormatch since you had a blood problem just a few minutes ago. A soup or something your stormatch won't have to work much."

18. - Top - End - #108

Amelia starts to look a bit paler, which makes her flush face stand out even more. She is starting to look a lot like someone who has ridden a roller coaster one too many times. As he starts to send healing energy into her the flickering seems to get worse till her whole magical system disappears. It is only gone for a few seconds but Amelia definitly reacts to it disappearing. She gasps like she just got dunked in a tank of cold water, she starts to shake as her tempature spikes. Then suddenly her magic system returnsm, unfortently it isn't alone. The black wires are back, thinner and harder to see, not to mention not nearly as prolific as they were before.
    Amelia's Room

"...that's not good." Yuki frowns, letting out his breath. "The wires that were stifling your magical system are back. There are less though, but they seem more stealthy."

He sighs, then scans them, trying to find out what has changed.

19. - Top - End - #109

"If you want an advice, i would say you better pick something better for your stormatch since you had a blood problem just a few minutes ago. A soup or something your stormatch won't have to work much."
    Elendro thinks about it for a minute.
    "Yeah, you're right." He calls again. "Scratch that; split pea soup."

20. - Top - End - #110

Andy nods.

"I think we didn't introduce each other." he holds out his hand for shake. "I'm Andreas Emerald."

21. - Top - End - #111

Elendro pinches his handkerchief with his other hand, then clutches Andreas'.
    "Elendro Elessedil. Pleased to meet you."

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia's Room

"...that's not good." Yuki frowns, letting out his breath. "The wires that were stifling your magical system are back. There are less though, but they seem more stealthy."

He sighs, then scans them, trying to find out what has changed.
    The wires are younger, weaker and draining Amelia's life force to get stronger. It isn't clear what is causing this to happen, or what brought the wires back. The wires seem to be emerging straight from Amelia's magical system.

Amelia is working hard on remaining calm, but she is starting to notice that she isn't feeling 100%. "Yeah, um any sign of a source of the wires?"
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

23. - Top - End - #113

Amelia's Room

The wires are younger, weaker and draining Amelia's life force to get stronger. It isn't clear what is causing this to happen, or what brought the wires back. The wires seem to be emerging straight from Amelia's magical system.

Amelia is working hard on remaining calm, but she is starting to notice that she isn't feeling 100%. "Yeah, um any sign of a source of the wires?"
    Amelia's Room

"...it appears that they're coming directly from your magical system." Yuki frowns. He gets out his orb again, starting to scan the wires. He quickly tries to find a central area, or at least something he can use to stop their growth.
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2014-05-01 at 06:45 AM.

24. - Top - End - #114

Elendro pinches his handkerchief with his other hand, then clutches Andreas'.
    "Elendro Elessedil. Pleased to meet you."
    "So, what brought you here into the Nexus?"

25. - Top - End - #115

Elendro turns his plate around a few times, exhaling deeply. "Uh, my starship is out scanning regions close to the Queen's Crown Nebula and Delta Volanis Star Cluster. I thought I'd let the senior bridge officers take command for a change, so I came here."

26. - Top - End - #116

"That's a really rare condition that brought you here. Normally people got dragged through a portal into the Nexus."

27. - Top - End - #117

"Is it that I'm one of few space explorers, or is it how I easily got a shuttle to HALO that led to the Nexus?"

28. - Top - End - #118

"The first." Andy replies. "The last one is nothing important, well the part with getting a HALO shuttel. I wasn't aware they can do more then transporting thigns under water."

29. - Top - End - #119

"They don't," Elendro says, shrugging. "I saw people entering and exiting via portal to Inside. I have no clue what the galactic co-ordinates to this place are."

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia's Room

"...it appears that they're coming directly from your magical system." Yuki frowns. He gets out his orb again, starting to scan the wires. He quickly tries to find a central area, or at least something he can use to stop their growth.
    There doesn't seem to be a magical source creating the wires. Depending on if his orb can find physical things he might find something. "Maybe we should stop. I'm not feeling that great."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?