New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default EMPIRE! Expedition to UnderSulvan!

This is a game for the players of Empire. If you are not a part of this game, please do not post. You are welcome to read this however, and I encourage you to read the main thread and join in there!

If you already play Empire, but are not taking part in this expedition, then you can still read the thread. I assume that the adventurers will carry information back and spread it widely. Anyway, on to the expedition!

An open letter to the rulers, commoners and adventurers of Telluris:

Ladies and Gentlemen of Telluris, this is a missive from Mormaer Razkai II of the Unbroken Line Clan, son of Razkai, lord of Elbaraz and Eyrecradia and Sulvan Primarch. As you may have heard, the Sulvan monarchy disappeared some years ago. Recently, 1000 of my loyal followers did the same, in the same place. Beneath Sulvan's Fury, it is clear that something malign dwells. The Razdissi do not often ask for help; but we do now. I, Razkai the Second, desire that adventures, explorers, and venturesome souls of all nations and races do aid me in finally finding what in the name of Sulvan himself is going on down there. If you are interested, I desire the heavily armed and well equipped individuals to meet in the newly-built Mormaer's Hall in the Sulvan Capital by the second moon in the year 382. Lodgings and some gear will be provided, along with Raaneki Heartwine. Awake Iron!
    You either saw this message posted somewhere, or heard about the expedition by other means. Somehow, you have made your way to the capital of Sulvan's Fury, and now await only the arrival of the rest of the adventurers. Currently you are lodged in diplomatic quarters adjacent to the new Mormaer's Hall. They are low-ceilinged stone buildings, on the outside rather stark and plain but comfortable enough inside, furnished lavishly in fur rugs and Domhan Abhaile wood furniture. From the top floors, you have an excellent view over the Sulvan Capital; squat houses built half-underground mingle with the taller buildings favoured by outsiders. Crowds of dwarves of both Razdissi and Sulvan heritage (and some of neither) throng the streets, interspersed with humans and other species. All look somewhat perturbed; news of the loss of 1000 soldiers has got around. In the distance, high mountains loom, pitted with great mines and caves. When all the adventurers have arrived, you'll be going into one. You might not all come out.

Rules:
    I'm going to do this as rules light as possible.. I have attempted to explain the rules below; if you spot something glaringly missing, wrong, stupid, or just want to ask me a question, feel free to post.

Spoiler: Skills
    Show
    Skills are things your character is good at, like climbing and swimming, or tracking and butchery. I shall allow you to describe whatever two skills you like, but they cannot be related to combat. That's handled differently, see below. Skills mean that you are trained and generally proficient in that area; skills you think are useful in underground cave-exploration might be best to take. Your characters are almost certainly skilled in other, less explore-y areas, but they are not relevant to this expedition. To use a skill, roll 2d6 if you are trained and 1d6 if you are not vs a target number. I won't tell you the exact number, but I will inform you if it is impossible, hard, easy, etc if you take a moment to ask.

Spoiler: Combat
    Show
    You get six d6s to allocate between attack, defence and health. Every d6 allocated in health is 10 health. Those who have experience in Godhood, I'm stealing it from there. To attack, roll both attack dice and defence dice, if you roll over your opponent's defence you inflict the difference in damage to your opponent's health. If you use a Scrolls of Prowess style, add one to your attack roll.

Character description layout:
    Name:
    Country of origin (if known):
    Reason for joining the expedition:
    Two skills:
    Attack:
    Defence:
    Health:
    Speech colour/font:

Right, just post characters and maybe some introductory fluff if you want, when you've all done I'll start.
    I'm also on the Bay12 Games forums under the same username.

The awesome Ceika made both my avatars! All hail!
    Spoiler: Former avatar
    Show

Currently playing the parched and honourable Rabhid Dynasty in Empire2!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Expedition to UnderSulvan!

"I wonder what the first book they write about me will be called?"
    Regulo pondered as he approached his destination.
    "Regulo and the Missing Kingdom? Or would it be Grimalkin and the Missing Kingdom?"

Regulo Grimalkin
    Reason: To start down the path to becoming a famous explorer, the kind that has fantastical tales of adventure written about him
    Two skills: Night Vision (cat-stuff), Climbing (more cat-stuff)
    Attack: 3d6
    Defense: 2d6
    Health: 10

Rolls
    Last edited by HisHolyAngel; 2014-04-20 at 04:18 PM.
    Beautiful Angewomon avatar by the darling Recaiden.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Name: Sedna an Myikänen
    Country of origin: Wenyavuk
    Reason for joining the expedition: Volunteer to support Wenyavuk's allies
    Two skills: Healing and tracking
    Attack: 1d6
    Defence: 3d6
    Health: 20
    Speech colour/font: non-avatar orange

Sedna lay on the bed in the quarters that had been provided to her while she waited for more adventurers to arrive. She was bored. With a sigh, she took out the letter that the chieftain had given her to present to the Mormaer and read it for the hundreths time. There was just nothing else to do.
    Honored Mormaer,

word of your predicament has reached me and I hope that I may aid your cause by sending you one of my hunters. She is not a warrior, but I am told that she is more skilled in healing the wounds of her comrades than any other scout in my service. I hope that she will serve you as well as she has served Wenyavuk and wish you success in your endeavour.

Sincerely,
    Näiyop an Kal
    Well, at least she was going to die of boredom in honor of her country, she thought.
    Inuit avatar with cherry banana on top by Yanisa

4. - Top - End - #4

Name: Avalia
    Country of origin: Grwîstîn
    Reason for joining the expedition: Curiosity and Wanderlust
    Two skills: Tremorsense and Geological Knowledge
    Attack: 1d6
    Defence: 1d6
    Health: 40
    Scroll of Prowess Style: Diasseth Nerth
    Speech colour/font: I AM NOT SURE WE SHOULD DWELL HERE TOO LONG.....
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Appearance Avalia
    Show
    Avalia is composed of the mineral seen above and generally looks like the picture, but bears some resemblence to a stone lamia rather than the ("male") example here. She bears some feminine features like a resemblance of hips and a slim waste, plus long, flowing "hair" made out of the red parts of this mineral. and is "only" 3 meters long, 1.5 high if she is standing up on her "tail" like in the picture.

Avalia stood in her new room. She wasn't used to sleep in a bed. By Ashmar, she wasn't used to sleeping at all. She was a Menhîrîn, needing no sleep. However she just laid down in a corner, curling up and carefully moving not to damage anything in the room.
    Last edited by WaylanderX; 2014-04-21 at 04:47 AM.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

5. - Top - End - #5

Question: Can my character have 6d6 attack, 0d6 defense and 0 health?

Character description layout:
    Name: Malcolm
    Country of origin (if known): Bordeux
    Reason for joining the expedition: Loot!
    Two skills: Using rope, detecting enemies (does this count?)
    Attack: 4d6
    Defence: Nope!
    Speech colour/font: This!

Malcolm calmly sat honing his left-handed axe, Sang. He kept Tonn, too, although he couldn't use it anymore. Bloody Ignato soldier; cut his hand off as he hewed down the man's compatriots beside of him. Inconsiderate, that. Couldn't kill half as well without it. He got kicked out of the army after that; they didn't want to take care of no cripple.
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-04-20 at 05:34 PM.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

6. - Top - End - #6

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    Question: Can my character have 6d6 attack, 0d6 defense and 0 health?
    Hmm. It's possible, but since you won't be able to defend its a bit of a death sentence. I recommend at least 10 health.

Everyone, your characters look good so far! I'll be able to start this fairly soon.

Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Avam Devdano, The Wayward Prince
    Country of origin: Raaneka
    Reason for joining the expedition: Bright Glory, Dark Wine
    Two skills: Foraging, Endurance
    Attack: 2d6
    Health: 30
    Speech: "Haha! Reminds me of the time I faced those Celerese with only a crate of Crimar bat crisps..."

The Wayward Prince was girt with the well-worn gear of a Raaneki Infantryman, though it struggled to contain his seasoned frame. His hair and beard had gone sandy gray, but his blue tattoos sculpted his silver flesh into a statue of strength and power. He was a massive man, known throughout the world for massive humor and massive adventures.

His most prized possession was his mithral spear, bearded with golden berunda feathers. They kindled into flame when he shook them, which could incite fear in combat and light in exploration. A stout cask of wine was slung over his red silk tunic, beneath a pack well-loaded for a long journey.
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-04-20 at 05:43 PM.
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Name: Sanaris von Lanistein
    Country of Origin: Sympolemou
    Reason for Joining: Glory and honor for the Lanistein family, also more money.
    Skills: Stealth and medicinal knowledge
    Attack: 4d6
    Speech: "Hear me roar!"

Sanaris began to polish her blade, a curved sword well used in the fields of war in Sympolemou. It was well hewn and designed, with several blood red crystals embedded in the pommel of it. Her family was one of the several new upstart clans that were being turned into full fledged royal houses, as per the decree of Duke Ironfang to transform Sympolemou into a more feudal estate. It was up to her now to ensure her family name was held with honor and esteem, and what better way then to solve a national incident?
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbit View Post
    Hmm. It's possible, but since you won't be able to defend its a bit of a death sentence. I recommend at least 10 health.

Everyone, your characters look good so far! I'll be able to start this fairly soon.
    Yeah, I was going for the whole "glass cannon" vibe, but I realized that was an absolutely horrible idea and scrapped it. So now I have 20 health and 4d6 attack. Still no defense, because I don't completely understand these rules and don't know exactly how important it may or may not be.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

10. - Top - End - #10

Name: Elanfortheis Ethmorl
    Country of origin (if known): Hrathan-Tuor
    Reason for joining the expedition: To live up to his surname
    Two skills: Breaking things, Climbing
    Defence: 3d6
    Speech colour/font: Could be worse.

Whether or not the Ethmorls of Bybrokok are related to the great family that took the High Guildmaster's office in the early 250s has been debated by scholars for years. Elanfortheis, at least, believes they are. And he is determined to prove it with great deeds, even more so after his family cast him out for squandering vast sums of money on Majurged weapons that had belonged to various members of the Ethmorl family.

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    Yeah, I was going for the whole "glass cannon" vibe, but I realized that was an absolutely horrible idea and scrapped it. So now I have 20 health and 4d6 attack. Still no defense, because I don't completely understand these rules and don't know exactly how important it may or may not be.
    The way I understand it, every time you fight someone, they roll their attack dice and you roll your defence dice. If they roll higher, you take the difference as damage and it's subtracted from your health. So someone with all attack and no defence is some kind of rogue-ish character I suppose, who sneaks up to deal damage while others keep the enemy busy. Or maybe a berserker who just doesn't care.

I guess I'll have a lot of healing to do

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by aspi View Post
    The way I understand it, every time you fight someone, they roll their attack dice and you roll your defence dice. If they roll higher, you take the difference as damage and it's subtracted from your health. So someone with all attack and no defence is some kind of rogue-ish character I suppose, who sneaks up to deal damage while others keep the enemy busy. Or maybe a berserker who just doesn't care.

I guess I'll have a lot of healing to do
    aspi, that's exactly how it works. I may not have explained it perfectly due to me being really tired yesterday. I'll start running this tomorrow; today I've got some unforeseen IRL stuff to do. My apologies. Feel free to RP a bit if you like.

Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Name:
    Marrik Sunder
    Country of origin (if known): Jarrland
    Reason for joining the expedition: Curiosity, orders
    Two skills: Climbing, tracking
    Defence: 2d6
    Speech colour/font: It's the colour of blood, you know.

The Jarrlander is a tall, dark man in his late thirties, with a longsword at his hip and a bow and quiver slung across his back. Broader at the shoulder than most of his people, he nevertheless has a light tread, and has apparently eschewed the bright colours of his homeland for a straightforward leather jerkin and leggings.
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2014-04-22 at 11:47 AM.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

14. - Top - End - #14

At dawn several days after you arrive, dwarves come to your quarters to rouse you.
    "It is time; the Mormaer has decided to send you down there. Good luck."
    Willingly or not, you are taken with your gear from the relative opulence of the diplomatic quarters, and brought to a rough cart. This shaky contrivance brings you out of the sleeping city, up through a pine-forested gorge and near to one of the larger holes in the cliffside. Waiting there is an Elbarazi in military uniform.
    "Hail adventurers. I've been told to give you whatever information the Razdissi military have of the caverns down there. We don't know all that much about them; those thousand dwarves were the first troops we'd sent. We do know that they're full of living things; they're quite a bit warmer than the surroundings, this makes them preferable to dwell in. Generations of surface life, in cramped conditions and eternal darkness. They've changed down there, all the wolves and the bears and the deer. Now they're twisted and subterranean. Slippy white things with blank bulging eyes."
    He shudders then carries on.
    "Moving on, we of Razdis want you to find out whatever you can of what's down there. Whatever it was, it lost us these people's royal family and a thousand good men. We've got you supplies, but that's about it. Try and get out alive; sending in another team would be such a hassle."
    Near the edge of the pit, there's heaps of rope, pitons, four grapnels and two lanterns.
    "Take what you wish; we'll lower you down when you're ready."
    A large winch and platform are next to the pit. It looks just about sturdy enough to bear one of the mineralings.

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show
    When you've got what you want, I'm ready to start. Sorry for the delay.

Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Avam Devdano eased his bulk out of his quarters. It wasn't easy, with a buxom, barely-dressed dwarven women under each arm. He took a deep breath of mountain air. "My life has been full of battle, wine, and women." He grabbed healthy handfuls of the women as they shrieked and laughed. It seemed like it had been a good night. "Glad I found you two before headed down!"

Later, at the winch, Avam grabbed a hundred feet of rope and one of the grapnels. "No need for pitons," he said, patting his gut. "Not much use climbing anyway!"
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

16. - Top - End - #16

Sedna couldn't help but feel a little nauseated at the dwarf's description. Since they ctually wanted them to go down there, that speech probably wasn't the best sales pitch. But it didn't matter. She'd fought tigers and survived, how bad could a few albino boars be? She took some of the pitons and a lengthof rope, carefully storing them next to the healing supplies in her backpack. She readied her bow, grabed her spear and picked up one of the lanterns, then turned toward the others. "Let's go", she said, clearing not intending to be the first one to do so.

17. - Top - End - #17

Avalia slithered out of the room, a small leather packback on her back, which made for a weird sight. She stayed out of sight as good as she cool, afraid that her appearence made her companions weary of her. Afraid of the journey she wasnt, for the earth was her home and will always be her home. If her soul was to be send back to the Forge, so be it. She slithered out of her resting spot and said to the others:

"Lets go...fellow travelers."
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

18. - Top - End - #18

Malcolm was sitting by the entrance to the caves; he had been waiting for hours. While his eyes were concealed beneath a wide-brimmed hat, he kept watch for his fellows. As they arrived he stood up,with some difficulty- it's hard when you have a large axe strapped to where your hand used to be- and said, "A'right, what're we waitin for?" He had a small backpack, filled with mainly food provisions, and pitons.
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-04-22 at 03:32 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Sanaris began to slowly pace forward, her curved blade swinging about playfully in her hand as she progessed to the payload of supplies given to them. She threw the sword up in the air, reaching out with her tail as she wrapped the appendage around the handle of the last remaining lantern, and placed a claw on a bundle of rope. Throwing the rope over her shoulder, she also grabbed a piton and a grapnel (fastening them to her side), and held out her claw expectantly, and smiled ever so lightly as her blade fell into place. Now fully armed, she began to move towards the entrance for the plunge down. She was intent on being the first one down.

"Haha!"

She cried out as she jumped onto the platform, blade dancing in her hand once more.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Marrik took a length of rope and some pitons, and stowed them in a bag. He showed a momentary disquiet as he tried to find a way to balance his bow, pack and quiver comfortably, but after a minute they seemed to settle adequately, and set off after Sanaris, cheerfully whistling a jaunty tune that would probably be in serious danger of becoming annoying if he kept it up for long.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Avam laughed a hearty laugh as the Sympol leapt onto the winch. "Eager, aren't we? I'd better step a little more softly." He had a tradition of sizing up anything that could even conceivably fail to hold up his weight. He did plenty of sizing up with more than a few hems and haws, and ultimately concluded that the winch was safe.

Once aboard, he reached behind him to his pack and produced a small cask of colorful Raaneki wood. "Heard yer Duke got a son from my sister at the Third Games," he said to Sanaris as he opened the cask and took a long pull. "Guess it works, eh?"
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-04-22 at 06:23 PM.
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

22. - Top - End - #22

Glancing at Avam with distaste, Malcolm snarls, Best not drink, boy. You'll need your wits about you once we're in the belly of this beast, aye. These damned Raaneki, with their poisoning drink. I doubt that Avam would prove much a warrior; he wouldn't likely survive beyond a day in the tunnels. Now, the Sympol, that was more like myself, when I was a young lad. Gung-ho, brash, and overconfident. A dangerous warrior. Course, that's also why I lost my hand in the first place, so I hope she has a grain of sense about her.

23. - Top - End - #23

After hearing the dwarf's speach, Elanfortheis shurgged, hefted his thrity-pound heavily ornamented warhammer, and stepped onto the platform. He half-listened to the conversation of his fellow adventures while thinking on what kind of terrors he might see. Backing out was not an option - he had to face whatever awaited him down there, and emerge victorious. Anything less would be an embarrassment.

24. - Top - End - #24

The Sympol's exuberant leap raised eyebrows amongst the winch operators, but the platform soon began to grind downwards. It was clearly passing through a long shaft naturally formed from the rock; the sides were pitted and grey. Eventually the wood hit the bottom. The commander shouted down:
    "We'll draw that back up if you shout! Just remember, scout the caves! Find out what's down there! And don't die!"

You find yourselves in a cavern. Two exits are present, one behind you and one in front. The cavern is about 10 paces across and 30 lengthways. There is a deep pool to your left, and a slight breeze coming from the exit in front of you. The only light is from the shaft above you.

Show

25. - Top - End - #25

"Good to know," Sedna grumbled quietly "we never would have figured that out for ourselves." She put down her backpack to take out a flintstone and steel to light the latern, holding it up to illuminate the surroundings for the rest of the party. "The wind's coming from there", she said, pointing at one of the entrances, "so down is probably that way."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

Regulo checks himself to make sure his multitudes of small, hidden knives were all still there. He grabs some gear and hops down after everyone else, ready for adventure.
    Beautiful Angewomon avatar by the darling Recaiden.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

The Wayward Prince kindled his bearded spear and moved to explore the space. He seemed particularly interested in the pool. "No sense charging off down here," he said with a chuckle. "We're not likely to find the end of our path anytime soon."

Roll to scout the pool: (1d6)[5]
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

28. - Top - End - #28

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    The Wayward Prince kindled his bearded spear and moved to explore the space. He seemed particularly interested in the pool. "No sense charging off down here," he said with a chuckle. "We're not likely to find the end of our path anytime soon."

Roll to scout the pool: [roll0]
    You see that there's a tunnel submerged within the pool, presumably leading to another part of the caverns. Some disjointed animal remains are present, you can't quite make out the species.

The light of the lantern and spear illuminates the cavern fairly well. The entrance with the wind coming from it looks a little blackened, and the loose dirt and rough stone beneath your feet has clearly been trampled by many feet.

Show

29. - Top - End - #29

Malcolm ignores the others and turns around to inspect the tunnel entrance behind them. He strikes one of his axes against the wall once, creating a harsh, grating sound.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Sanaris eyed the Wayward Prince as he spoke of her duke. Her blade bounced eagerly from side to side as she hissed ever so slightly at him, and cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh? Is that what you heard? I wouldn't believe everything you hear. I heard,"

And with this she placed her blade delicately against his chest, drawing a tiny cut.

"That if I cut a Raaneki man from belly to sternum I'd get piss drunk from his blood. Is that true? Maybe I'll find out by the end of this....."

She chuckled slightly as she lit the lantern with a flint and steel. Pulling her blade away, she licked the blood on the edge, and with her lantern in tail she moved towards the windy opening. Derierre swaying from side to side, she coyly threw her words over her shoulder.

"And maybe you'll find out if it works by the end of this."
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░