New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,512 of 1512

Thread: Riverside 15

1. - Top - End - #1501
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 15

Blanche Street- Lyn's Home

"Uh..." Lyn says, reaching up to scratch one of her oversized ears.
    "Well I am kinda curious about what you meant by shapeshifting, but other than explaining what you did I think I'm fine."
    She could probably ask for money or something, but even she doubts that would end well.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Uh." Libra stares confused at Lyn. "Right, the shapeshifting thing. It was on my note..." It returns into existence once again! "Apparently you have like three forms now." I wonder which one is her final one? "First human, your current one, then half-goat, the scaaarcy one, then normal goat, the cute one. You can also change the goat-parts of these forms. Like change the color of your fur, your horns and so fourth." She seem to read through the note carefully. "Think that's it."

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Ogre in the Playground

Lyn offers a "hrm."
    "I'm really not sure how a half-goat is supposed to be scary, but okay."
    Clearly she hasn't played Diablo.
    "I think that's it, then. Thanks." she offers to the oni.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Halfling in the Playground

[Alleyway]

Sticks tries to keep himself from wondering who in their right mind licensed gnolls as a city's security force. This isn't the time or place for old adventurer's bigotries. He hesitates, but won't stop Wrikt from trying to bandage Kitty up.

"Please, hold her a moment, would you?" Sticks asks of the gnoll woman. If she takes over keeping Kitty upright, Sticks will go and retrieve his Fabulous Focus Manipulator. More importantly, he detaches the Molkav hand so he can have two of them again. The clawed gripper reattaches to his wrist amiably enough, and he flexes the fingers to make sure they work properly. "If you've an ambulance waiting, let us not tarry."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

5. - Top - End - #1505

"Great! If you want another wish or something, just call my name! Or ask me right away! I'm here for you!" Libra says. But unless there really is anything else, she will disappear as quick as she appeared.

6. - Top - End - #1506
    Titan in the Playground

[Alleyway]

The gnoll mercenary officer sniffs at Kitty.

"Yes. She's unstable and if she doesn't get real help soon the damage may be permanent. But once we're there you'll have some questions to answer."

For now, though, the two mercenaries will assist Sticks in carrying Kitty out of the alleyway, to where the ambulance should be waiting.
    Last edited by Morty; 2014-11-21 at 06:10 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

7. - Top - End - #1507
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Temple of the Burning Light- Evening]

More of the flames start to direct themselves towards her as they speak and at least the elf is throwing a glance at them. "...alright." She replies with a hint of hesitation. "This citadel is called Light's Hearth and it is owned by The Burning Light. They- we're an organization of sort, spanning many worlds and dimensions where we provide aid and protection to those who lack it. That's the gist of it at least, you won't have to fear us." She smiles faintly. "May I ask your name?"
    The woman nods and says, "My name is Sandy Brown. I'm in politics, but small time. You probably haven't heard of me, though I'm looking to make it big time."

8. - Top - End - #1508

"I see." Azare says, having to stop herself from glancing at the flames again. She already knew what they were doing. "You usually make evening calls like this? Or did you have something special in mind?"

9. - Top - End - #1509
    Titan in the Playground

The woman nods and says, "This is simply when I had the time to come by. I apologize for the lateness. Is there perhaps an office we can talk in? I'd like your endorsement and follower's votes, and the sanctuary seems inappropriate to discuss such mundane things."

10. - Top - End - #1510
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Lotus Gardens

Pfffh, like if.
    Cessie looks curiously at Jezebel. A second home? "Interesting, but perhaps I shouldn't take such decisions while I'm drunk." She starts with a giggle. "I'm not sure how much i'd stop by, but I certainly can't see any harm of being welcome here. I'm sure there are more colorful characters than just you around, anyone in particular I should know of?" She asks as she's half-looking at Jezebel, half-looking at the breathtaking view from the tower.

Lotus Gardens

Jezebel shakes his head at the question. "There are a few, namely those who used to be daemons or Hosts within my care, but they've mostly adapted and aren't the type to bother someone like you. Not when they know you're associated with me." He explains before taking a moment to get away from the ledge and stand, stretching for a moment. "Would you like me to take you home, Cessie?" The god asks, offering his hand.

11. - Top - End - #1511

Lotus Gardens

"Too bad, but I guess we hang out with different people." Yet Jezebel could hang out with the majority of Cessie's friends! She then turns to look fully at Jezebel once she/he suggests going home. "It's a bit of a walk from here and it's already getting late so I suppose. It was a very pleasant evening though. I might even do it again, or maybe not, maybe if I get drunk again." She laughs a bit.

Azare blinks. "Our... vote? Well, I'm not sure I'm the right person to ask those questions and I'm supposed to keep an eye on the flames." And the guests. "You should speak to one of the servants, Daeva perhaps. She's most involved in politics." She gestures at the stairs leading up to the next floor. "She should be with the other servants right now."

12. - Top - End - #1512
    Ogre in the Playground