New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The CHALLENGE chugs on!

Status for the week November 10 - November 16! We’re in a really great "everyone passes all the time" streak, people; go us!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic, two robot designs and an OC.

Lycunadari passes with a poem, a painting, and three autumn photos.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with 1512 words of OotS transcription.

'Neath the Moon passes with a kitty, a selfportrait, a still life, a weapon, some carving concepts, and a photo.

Allan Dotson passes with a comic page, gargoyle, some light/darkness monsters, a troll, a Cyber-barghest, a goblin wolf rider, an ape kid, and Sabine.

Duck999 passes with ~1500-2700 words a day all week.

Thus, no one FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatOfDoom, ‘Neath the Moon, Allan Dotson and Duck999 PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 212 weeks
    Longest run: -
    Themes: 2 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 98 weeks
    Themes: -

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 66 weeks
    Longest run: 3 weeks

'Neath the Moon
    Current run: 9 weeks
    Longest run: 25 weeks

Allan Dotson
    Current run: 11 weeks
    Themes: 1 week

Duck999
    Current run: 2 weeks

This week's theme (November 17 - 23), chosen by Duck999, is the mythical.

Next week's theme (November 24 - 30) is chosen by me.

Aww, yeah, I'm getting back in the swing of theme pieces! This week might even get me back to my half-abandoned writing project
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2014-11-19 at 01:09 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge
    , courtesy of HeadlessMermaid.

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Halfling in the Playground

Also ... Sabine.

And the mythical theme was Duck999, not me

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Dotson View Post
    Also ... Sabine.

And the mythical theme was Duck999, not me
    Oops. It's fixed now
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Orc in the Playground

My submissions for this week, submitted fairly late, again. I only have four pieces, but one of them has three figures and another is pretty multi-media.

Photo:
    A Street at Dusk

Conté Crayon and Pastel:
    Homebrew Monster, inspired by an old Celtic Legend (theme piece)

Several Techniques:
    Rebinding of The Lord of the Rings

Charcoal:
    A Knife in the Dark (LotR)

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Status for the week November 17 - November 23!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic, and three OC drawings.

Lycunadari will be back next week.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with 2041 words of OotS transcriptions.

'Neath the Moon passes with a road photo, a homemade faerie, some lotr leatherwork, and three Nazguls.

Allan Dotson passes with a tank bot, a fuzzy monster, a manticore, a blob monster, a bird crab, and a goblin.

Duck999 passes with around 24k words of NaNoWriMo.

Thus, no one FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, TheWombatOfDoom, ‘Neath the Moon, Allan Dotson and Duck999 PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 213 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 98 weeks (pending: 1)

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 67 weeks

'Neath the Moon
    Current run: 10 weeks

Allan Dotson
    Current run: 12 weeks

Duck999
    Current run: 3 weeks

This week's theme (November 24 - 30), chosen by me, is Idiomatic Animals.

Next week's theme (December 1 - 7) is chosen by Lycunadari - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Status for the week November 24 - November 30! What’s up with the silence? You all got food poisoning from strange US turkey ritual holidays?

Glass Mouse passes with a comic, and 2951 words of short story.

Lycunadari passes the past two weeks with 15 nature and building photos.

TheWombatOfDoom didn’t upload/send me anything. Edit: nope, that's a pass with 1683 words of OoTS transcriptions.

'Neath the Moon uploaded a bear flag, a Risk volcano shaman, and two X-Files portraits.

Allan Dotson passes with a Miko, and Eddy, a crystal cat, a centaur, a character design, and a troglodyte.

Duck999 passes with 11400 words of NaNoWriMo.

Thus, TheWombatOfDoom and ‘Neath the Moon FAIL this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, Allan Dotson and Duck999 PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 214 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 100 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 68 weeks

'Neath the Moon
    Current run: -

Allan Dotson
    Current run: 13 weeks

Duck999
    Current run: 4 weeks

This week's theme (December 1 - 7), hasn’t been chosen yet, so it’s up for grabs.

Next week's theme (December 8 - 14) is chosen by TheWombatOfDoom - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.

Also big congrats to Lycunadari on passing their 100th week

And to Duck999 for the NaNoWriMo succes!
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2014-12-07 at 02:04 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you! Now I have to think of something to write. I guess that is why I joined. To encourage my writing.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

I wrote! Picture to come soon.
    Spoiler: 1257 words
    Show
    The dragon swooped out of the air, passing directly where Luke had been a moment ago. Having super speed was very convenient, especially when fighting dragons. Luke zipped around the dragon's body, and pulled his sword back. He leapt forward, rolling under the mighty beast. He thrust the sword into the chest of the dragon, hitting what he knew was the fatal spot. The dragon crumple, almost crushing Luke as he dashed out from under it.
    "One day, Luke." A female voice was coming from nearby, but no speaker was visible. "One day, you will not move fast enough. What will happen then?"
    Luke spun, but saw no speaker. "One, my speed will never fail me. Two, will you stop disappearing, it gets annoying. It is also very distracting to talk to someone you cannot see." Kat appeared from a nearby hill. Neither of the two friends were sad about their situations. Luke got his super speed, which he loved, and Kat could temporarily merge into the ground. Their abilities matched their personalities well, making it so neither of them wanted the other's superpower.
    They had no clue how they had even gotten their superpowers. One day, they had woken up in the woods. That was abnormal for them. After all, they had fallen asleep in their beds at home. The first few days were spent trying to find help, but they couldn't. Soon enough, they were attacked by wild animals. Wolves, to be more specific. The wolves had attacked them from the underbrush, and the friends were taken completely by surprise.
    Luke ran at one to attack it, while Kat slipped back to observe before attacking. Luke flashed in front of the wolves at superhuman speed, and kicked it. It went flying back into the woods, and it did not come back out. After the two of them defeated the wolves, Luke turned to Kat. However, he could not find her. He called out her name, and her voice responded from right beside him as she suddenly appeared. He told her how she had disappeared, and she pointed out how fast he had moved.
    Since then, they had figured out their abilities, and lived alone in the woods. The dragon they had just killed was not their first. They had killed a few before it. The first one they killed was also where they got their swords. The swords had been stabbed in it's hide, and Luke had pulled them out. With their swords, they had killed many more enemies, many of which they had not believed to be real before seeing them.
    However, the beasts were getting stronger. The dragon they had just killed was the most difficult enemy they had fought. Luke sat on a rock, and Kat sat on the ground beside him. They were both tires after a long day of hard work, and were ready to rest. Luke took first watch, ready to wake Kat up if an enemy appeared. Halfway through the night, he woke Kat. Kat took her watch, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. At morning, they both ate fruit they had gathered, and set off.
    They had decided if they kept going, they would find a village eventually. They ran into enemies about three times each day, so they were constantly prepared. Sometimes the enemy revealed their presence, other times there was a sneak attack. Every day, Kat tried to convince Luke to scout ahead, and every day, Luke refused. Kat kept trying though.
    "Luke, if you go scout ahead, we will find a village sooner."
    "No. I might lose you. You might get attacked. Any number of things could go wrong!"
    "If anything bad happens, I can hide."
    "That doesn't last forever. Also, you might get sneak attacked. What if I come back and can't find you? There is too high a chance of one of us getting lost."
    Kat was about to try to talk sense into him when they got attacked again. Two giant bears leapt out of the forest. Kat and Luke spun, facing away from each other, back to back. The bears circled them, but they never took their eyes off the bear. Luke nudged Kat, giving the signal to attack. Kat disappeared into the ground, and Luke launched backwards. He spun, slicing the bear clean in half. Kat reappeared, taking the other bear by surprise. However, it blocked the sword with it's claw.
    Luke ran to help her, but the bear blocked his attack too. It swung it's claws at Kat, who merged into the ground. Luke swung, and Kat appeared behind the bear. As the bear blocked Luke's attack, Kat cut it's head off. They stopped to rest in the small clearing they were in. The bears had not been too hard, but they were still a little tired from the fighting. Soon, they got up and continued on their trek. Suddenly, the ground shook. They both crouched down, steadying themselves. A tree nearby fell into the clearing. They both leapt to opposite sides, dodging getting crushed.
    Soon, their enemy appeared. A giant man carrying a tree over his shoulder came out of the woods. He was about as tall as most of the trees, and they tree over his shoulder was probably half of his height. He swung the tree, knocking down other nearby trees and creating a large clearing. Then he attacked us. He tried to stomp on Kat, but she disappeared into the ground. She came up behind him, swinging her sword at his ankle. It connected, cutting a chunk of flesh from the giant's foot. The giant staggered, but stayed upright. It swung its tree like a club, aiming for Luke.
    He jumped back, dodging it, then ran up the giants arm. He leapt off the should spinning towards the giants face. Kat leapt onto the giants leg, scaling its body with ease. Luke cut through one of the giants eyes, making it fall back. Kat leapt, landing on the giants stomach as it crashed to the ground. The giant swung wildly, unable to see through one eye. Kat stabbed the giants through its chest, right where the heart should be. The giant froze, and its breathing stopped.
    Kat sat where she was, resting on the giants stomach fat. Luke climbed up to join her. They lay side by side, looking up at the sky. After a short rest, they got up and continued on their way. As the sun was going down, they came to the edge of the forest. It was the first time they got out of the forest since they had woken up there. Across an open plain, they could see lights. They broke into a sprint, but Luke slowed to stay beside Kat. Soon, they could make out houses. They were ready to sleep in a bed in the first time for so long.
    They took a step closer to the village, and a bright light flashed. The village disappeared into billowing flames. Luke and Kat fell back, the heat blasting them even at this distance. They stared in disbelief as their salvation burnt to the ground before their eyes. Luke started to move towards the burning village again, but Kat held him in place. Luke fell face first into the ground, sobbing. Kat comforted him, and they fell asleep there. There, in the open plain. There, next to the burning village. There, where their salvation had been lost. It was going to be a long journey. Longer than they had thought.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Orc in the Playground

Trying something new. I've made a DeviantArt folder, into which I'll place my submissions, and switch them out each week. Hopefully this should make things easier.

THE LINK

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Wroooom! Status for the week December 1 - 7!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic, and 865 words of rpging.

Lycunadari passes with six drawings.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with 1908 words of OotS transcriptions.

'Neath the Moon uploaded a portrait, a knife, a wooden snake, and two charcoal perspectives.

Allan Dotson passes with a Celia, a hag, a demon, a spider druid, a treehouse game, a… royal owl bear?, and a demon prince.

Duck999 passes with 1257 words of fantasy story and a (seeecret) picture.

Thus, only 'Neath the Moon FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatOfDoom, Allan Dotson and Duck999 PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 215 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 101 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 69 weeks

'Neath the Moon

Allan Dotson
    Current run: 14 weeks

Duck999
    Current run: 5 weeks

This week's theme (December 8 - 14), hasn’t been chosen yet, so it’s up for grabs.

Next week's theme (December 15 - 21) is chosen by 'Neath the Moon - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2014-12-09 at 12:33 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

I believe my correct week count is 69 weeks, judging from last weeks post of 68.

Also, I want to say that you all are doing fantastic work! I've been checking out things and I've been impressed with everything I've come across, and I'm honored to be challenging with you fine folk.

In honor of that, the topic for THIS week is Kittens, because why not celebrate with cute cuddly little things. :3
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-12-09 at 07:20 AM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

Oop, and I messed up a link! Both are fixed now, thanks for pointing it out

Also, yay kittens!
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

You could edit in this weeks theme to the post...

Cute and cuddly things you say? I will have a giant monstrous kitten that eats people, while only trying to lick them clean.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

I have a question about an artistic piece. I sometimes make "AMVs" (Anime Music Videos). I take a song and a whole bunch of clips from anime to make a video. Does that count as an artistic piece?
    Here is an example.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    You could edit in this weeks theme to the post...
    I could, but there's not much reason to, since we're rarely counting more than 4-5 posts between statuses, so the themes aren't hard to find

I have a question about an artistic piece. I sometimes make "AMVs" (Anime Music Videos). I take a song and a whole bunch of clips from anime to make a video. Does that count as an artistic piece?
    Here is an example.
    That definitely sounds like a creative endeavour! I'm not sure how difficult they are to make, though? One AMV = one piece? Is that reasonable?

Also, looking forward to seeing your monstrous kitty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

AMVs aren't too difficult, until you run into clips that you want that are impossible to find on youtube. The one I'm working on is only 30 seconds, but the 3 minute ones can take a while to make.

Edit: Video I made this week:

Edit: I can't draw cats.
    Spoiler: 1320
    Show
    And so, on the eighth day, god created cats. He started out small, creating one single kitten first. The kitten was given the Earth as a baby shower gift. The Earth was his playhouse. He got along well with the beings of the Earth, playing with them and eating all the yummy food it wanted. However, after such a long time in paradise it got bored. It sought its friend the serpent for help. This was at a time when serpents still walked on four legs. The kitten found the serpent near the tree of knowledge. The kitten questioned why the serpent spent so much time hanging out around the tree of knowledge, but did not care enough to ask. The serpent spoke first. "What do you want, kitten?" The kitten smiled. The serpent was always so unfriendly, but the kitten wanted to make it happier, which is why the serpent was who he asked for help. "I am so bored in paradise. Can you do something to make it more interesting? I have seen all there is to see, and done all there is to do. Try to come up with something new to do. Then we can all be happier than ever before." The serpent smiled, nodded, and walked away. The kitten left without a second thought. The next day, the serpent was at the tree of knowledge again, but this time Eve was with him. The serpent was slyly convincing Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge. After finally convincing her, she took a bite from an apple off the tree. She blinked, and saw the world in a whole new light. She quickly finished off the apple, which was very yummy, and threw the core to the ground nearby. She plucked another apple off the tree, and went off in search of Adam. Adam would want to know about how yummy the apple was. Soon she found him sitting in a tree. She held out the apple, and told him how delicious it was. He shrugged, took it, and took a big bite. He smiled, then quickly finished the rest off. He too threw the core to the ground. Everything looked different for him too, but he did not question it. Soon god came walking in the forest of paradise. He saw an apple on the ground, and picked it up. It was the core of an apple that looked oddly familiar. Soon he found another core, and realized that they were from the tree of knowledge. He called out to Adam and Eve, who came running to him, fully clothed for the first time ever. He questioned them, asking, "Why have I found eaten apples from the tree of knowledge? Why do you where clothes now all of a sudden?" Adam shot Eve an accusatory glance. "I only ate the fruit Eve gave to me." Eve frowned. "I only ate what the serpent told me to eat." God called forth the serpent. "Why have you convinced Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge?" The serpent smiled. "Paradise was getting boring, and the kitten was bored. I decided to spice things up a bit." God frowned at the serpent. "For this you shall be cursed to slither on your belly." And poof! The legs of the serpent disappeared. "So shall you be cursed, Eve, and you, Adam. You will have to work for all you gain, and your life shall be finite." Adam complained immediately. "But I did not even know what I was doing!" God shot him a stare that said shut up, I do not care. Adam and Eve were than exiled from paradise, but since paradise covered all of Earth, that was hard for god to do. He decided he would just remove paradise. When the kitten woke up the next morning, the planet was different. He marveled at the new wonders, and then sought out his friend the snake. He found the snake lying on its belly with no legs. "Why do you lie on your belly? Where are your legs? Did you decide that legs were boring and you wanted to try something new?" The snake did not want to disappoint the kitten, the only one who was still happy, so he said, "Yes. That is it. I was bored, so I asked god to remove my legs so I could move differently." The kitten almost wanted to ask god to do the same for it, but decided against it. It would be so hard to learn, and there was new stuff to do now that paradise was gone. The kitten left, and was kept alive by god. As animals died out, and humans died with them, god kept the kitten alive. The kitten was the only one who made god happy with his work. Hundreds of years later, god decided humanity was too evil to live. He decided he would cleanse the Earth. He told the kitten of his plans. "I have decided to cleanse the Earth of evil, but you will survive. I will give you a human vessel to live with until the cleanse is complete. His name is Noah." The kitten smiled. This meant something new, which always made the kitten happy. Soon, the kitten was brought to a large wooden boat with a whole bunch of animals and one family of humans on it. He sat inside, and soon felt the boat rising. He ran to the edge, and saw a lake rising around them as far as he could see. He jumped up and down in excitement. Then he backed away from the edge, not wanting to fall in the water. He went back inside and told all the animals about what he saw. None of them wanted to go outside with him though. They were too worried about falling into the lake. After a while on the boat, the water began to recede. The boat soon rested on solid ground, and the kitten jumped off. It had been a fun adventure, and now there would be all sorts of things to do that he had never done before. After another countless number of years, humans were populating the entire Earth. There started to be so many new things to do that he could not accomplish them all. He decided to ask god a favor. "God, if you would mind, could you do something for me? I would like to be put in multiple bodies so I can do everything!" God loved seeing the kitten excited, so he granted his wish. The kitten was put into many bodies, and distributed throughout the world. He lived with families, trying all the new foods, toys, and actions he could. Soon, he got bored again. He asked god a favor once again. "I am bored, can I get something new to do?" God was happy the kitten asked. He had decided it was time once again to cleanse humanity. They had once again become too evil for their own good. He transformed the many small kittens into one giant kitten with razor sharp teeth and a giant mouth. The kitten ran rampant through the world, like Godzilla all over again. He ate entire cities, and was only satisfied when he had no more to eat. God smiled, seeing humanity cleansed and the kitten pleased. He placed a family of humans he had saved on the Earth hoping they could redeem humanity. Third times the charm. He turned the giant kitten back into a normal kitten. He placed it in a broken city, and let it run free. It had fun, playing in the destroyed city. Soon, it was bored again, so god gave it more power. It took over humanity and became their overlord. It created an army of people in cat suits to stop any uprising. It had fun playing emperor, until it got bored...
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-12-15 at 04:03 PM.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

December 8 - 14 such creative very status wow

Glass Mouse passes with a comic, a silhouette drawing and 2087 words of rpging.

Lycunadari passes with six botanical photos.

TheWombatOfDoom didn’t upload/send me anything.

'Neath the Moon passes with three portraits, a lich, an explorer, a ruunpuka, and an elf.

Allan Dotson passes with a Thog, two evil girls, a strike team, a book cover, an… antler rat monstery thing, and a lumpy bird thing.

Duck999 passes with an AMV and 1320 words of kitten genesis.

Thus, TheWombatOfDoom FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, 'Neath the Moon, Allan Dotson and Duck999 PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 216 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 102 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Longest run: 69 weeks

'Neath the Moon
    Current run: 1 week

Allan Dotson
    Current run: 15 weeks

Duck999
    Current run: 5 weeks

This week's theme (December 15 - 21), hasn’t been chosen yet, so it’s up for grabs.

Next week's theme (December 22 - 28) is chosen by Allan Dotson - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.

AMVs aren't too difficult, until you run into clips that you want that are impossible to find on youtube. The one I'm working on is only 30 seconds, but the 3 minute ones can take a while to make.
    Alright then. One AMV = one piece is the rule!

Also, I'm now slightly more terrified of kitties...
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2014-12-17 at 12:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

On my way to work yesterday I was involved in a car accident. I'm going to go "on vacation from this" until next week, and give you 2 weeks then, because I'm having a hard time doing anything, and all my stuff is at work on my work file.

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
    Thus, and ‘Neath the Moon FAIL this round!

Also, I'm now slightly more terrified of kitties...
    1) That is horrible grammar. Also, you said 'Neath the Moon passed. Wrong name.
    2) That means I succeeded. :small tongue:
    I was going to get a cat AMV started, but I didn't have time.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-12-16 at 09:25 PM.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    On my way to work yesterday I was involved in a car accident. I'm going to go "on vacation from this" until next week, and give you 2 weeks then, because I'm having a hard time doing anything, and all my stuff is at work on my work file.
    Damn. Are you okay? I hope no one was seriously hurt.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
    Damn. Are you okay? I hope no one was seriously hurt.
    I'm hurt, but not majorly. Not sure about them, but they weren't VERY injured when I last saw them.

World Building Projects:
    Magic

22. - Top - End - #172

How about "urban" for a theme?

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

December 15 - 21 has come and gone, with neither theme nor a snowflake to show for it!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic and 1709 words of rpging.

Lycunadari passes with five photos and 316 words of writings.

TheWombatOfDoom passes the past two weeks with 1582 + 1750 words of OotS transcriptions.

'Neath the Moon passes with a gnome wizard, a bunch of head/bust drawings, a forest library, a wolf, and a thief.

Allan Dotson passes with a Therkla, some baking goblins, an angel and a dino and a doll from The Big Night, a… centipede thing, and a drider.

Duck999 didn’t upload/send me anything.

Thus, Duck999 FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatOfDoom, ‘Neath the Moon and Allan Dotson PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 217 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 103 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 71 weeks

'Neath the Moon
    Current run: 2 weeks

Allan Dotson
    Current run: 16 weeks

Duck999
    Longest run: 5 weeks

This week's theme (December 22 - 28), chosen by Allan Dotson, is Urban.

Next week's theme (December 29 - January 4) is chosen by Duck999 - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

I know I'm not part of the challenge anymore, but I made a phone case for my boyfriend for Christmas (by which I mean I painted an already existing phone case) and thought I'd share it here with you all creative minds :) It's the logo for his favourite band.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Yay for creative acts of holiday kindness

(also, Baby Metal are awesome and somewhat hilarious - good choice!)
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Ack! I suck at keeping track of weekdays in my vacations. So sorry, I seriously thought we were still in the weekend! But December 22-28 have shot way past us by now, so… Status!

Glass Mouse passes with a christmas special GU drawing and 1018 words of rpging.

Lycunadari passes with six photos of food, winter and christmas.

TheWombatOfDoom didn’t upload/send me anything.

'Neath the Moon uploaded an NPC drawing and a witch.

Allan Dotson uploaded a coloring job, a gobbo spider rider, and an energy ape.

Duck999 didn’t upload/send me anything.

Thus, TheWombatOfDoom, ‘Neath the Moon, Allan Dotson, and Duck999 FAIL this round!

Glass Mouse and Lycunadari PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 218 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 104 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Longest run: 71 weeks

'Neath the Moon

Allan Dotson
    Longest run: 16 weeks

Duck999

This week's theme (December 29 - January 4) hasn’t been chosen yet, so it’s up for grabs.

Next week's theme (January 5 - 11) is chosen by me.
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2014-12-30 at 05:45 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

27. - Top - End - #177

Oh no, my first fail! Although I did also upload a comic page that week.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Dotson View Post
    Oh no, my first fail! Although I did also upload a comic page that week.
    Ah. Three panels. That's actually enough to pass. I'll fix the status post
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

Status for the week December 29 - January 4!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic and 1300 words of rpging.

Lycunadari passes with four winter photos, two portraits, and a pageful of critters.

TheWombatOfDoom didn’t upload/send me anything (again).

'Neath the Moon uploaded a healer, some portraits, and a duelist.

Allan Dotson passes with a zuzzle, a fiendish stag, a cast drawing, a skelephant, an ape scientist, and a Crystal.

Duck999 didn’t upload/send me anything (again).

Thus, TheWombatOfDoom, ‘Neath the Moon, and Duck999 FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, and Allan Dotson PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 219 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 105 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom

'Neath the Moon

Allan Dotson
    Current run: 18 weeks

Duck999

This week's theme (January 5 - 11), chosen by me, is Insomnia.

Next week's theme (January 12 - 18) is chosen by Lycunadari - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Status for the week January 5 - 11! Late, sorry, I was kinda kidnapped by friends last night.

Glass Mouse passes with a comic, a body type study, and a drawing.

Lycunadari passes with six pretty photos.

TheWombatOfDoom is out due to disappearance.

'Neath the Moon passes with two photos, two scene drawings, and a princess.

Allan Dotson passes with a mushroom bear, a snowman, a troglodyte, two fighting animations, and a Bandana.

Duck999 is out due to disappearance.

Thus, TheWombatOfDoom, ‘Neath the Moon, and Duck999 FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, and Allan Dotson PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 220 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 106 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom (OUT)

'Neath the Moon
    Current run: 1 week

Allan Dotson
    Current run: 19 weeks

Duck999 (OUT)

This week's theme (January 12 - 18) has not been chosen yet, so it is up for grabs.

Next week's theme (January 19 - 25) is chosen by 'Neath the Moon - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge