Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Ancients of the Void

Quote Originally Posted by Croverus View Post
    Attraxxii could also create her since he is creating aberrations. He himself is modeled after a Beholder, and I have plans to create several aberrant creatures, as well as lycanthropy, undead, and various monstrous creatures.

Also, since the Avian are a gift, does that make them mine (AKA, can I alter than as if altering my own creations?) since it is assumed I have permission to do so.
    That was my intention so lets hope so :)

2. - Top - End - #62
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Neopteryx View Post
    Spoiler: Widow, Aberrant Nursemaid
    Show
    Widow, the Nursemaid
    Played By: Neopteryx
    Domains and Portfolios: Motherhood (Nests & Dens), Beasts (Aberrations)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Fundamentally benevolent, but heedless of long-term consequences.)
    Description: Widow is always represented as an enormous invertebrate, most often a spider or scorpion, though she has taken stranger forms. She acts as a foster mother to the creatures she perceives as being cast-offs, unfortunates, abortions. She is mercurial in her selections, but her compassion for her chosen is unending... to their unending dismay. For while Widow is a deity of motherhood, she is equally one of mutation, and she never heals but she improves, in her alien, short sighted way, and her adopted children become something other than they were- and rarely anything they would choose to become.

On the other hand, if one simply must make a deal with a devil, they would be hard-pressed to find a more caring dealer than the matronly insect, mother of monsters.

I was thinking Elafriel would make the most sense as a progenitor, but she could potentially come from either of the other nature deities, or from somewhere else entirely, I suppose.

Though i would be happy to be your progenitor, i feel like Attraxxii would be the more fitting choice fluff wise, with the "random" mutations and all ^^

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

This what the cool kids are doing?

Name: Vora
    Played By: Shady!
    Domains and Portfolios: Love (Heartbreak) Violence (Grief)
    Alignment: Blue with a side of necktie. (CN)
    Description:
    Vora is a most complicated case, She is what the mother feels when her child is lost. What the Lover feels when he has been cheated. Her entire existence is for one sole purpose; Misery. She cares about those she hurts, and loves her afflicted deeply, as only a mother could.
    In personality, she is a very conflicted creature, and her attitude about those around her shows. Deeply anti social, and even spiteful towards those to would seek her out, she has no qualms about harming anything. When forced to show her face, she switches between a bloody, but plain woman, or a wounded warrior.

Think I've covered the basics.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

LOC games lately have had a short time span, never living that long, but hopefully this one will go on. That is if you would have me.

Name: Yooo, The Ooze Dragon
    Played By: Mystic1110
    Domains and Portfolios: Dragons (Dragons) and Slime (Oozes)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Yooo appears as green black river that is more solid that water and is definitely more liquid than any creature has a right to be. The river is massive - but using river as a description is wrong on almost every level. Yooo stretches up and down and onward. He is a serpent, which ends in a vague head shape that attempts to resemble a lizard but not quite manages it. He is opaque but being made of ooze you can still see the other side of him if you squint enough - the image being blurred black and green by his form. He is extremely viscous, but he drips a little when he flies or does whatever he does - slithers? Also calling him a he is largely a matter of interpretation - he has no genitals - he creates oozes and dragon by dripping them down upon the world. Is he a she? Probably not - in the end he is Yooo, the Ooze Dragon.

Personality: Yooo is a dumb god. Like he is not smart at all. He is huge and vast, but he is not very intelligent. He creates dragons and oozes by leaving bits of himself as he moves - what those creatures do is up to them, he doesn't actually control them, or if he does he doesn't care. But he is not a malicious god. You can talk to him, reason with him, and when doing so he will probably be very accommodating. However is is extremely destructive. I did say he was big didn't I? He's huge. What will the ocean god do when the Ooze dragon goes for a swim and clogs up a sea? What will the gods of mortal men do when he stumbles upon a village and rain drops of freaking dragon on top of them accidentally? What will the divine assembly do when he visits their abode, smiling up the place and probably crushing their castles not knowing his might. In the end he is fundamentally a good person - a good oozy dragon god abomination.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

@mystic: very interesting combinations there, didn't expect to see oozes and dragons in the same god. I like it . Approved.

@Shady: Approved, a bit sparse on the background, but I like to concept.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Venetian Mask View Post
    @mystic: very interesting combinations there, didn't expect to see oozes and dragons in the same god. I like it . Approved.
    Thank You . Let me know if I have the proper amount of Approvals - and if you have any recommendations for my parent.

Aetherys makes sense, since Yooo is a god of nature. . . sort of . . . he's basically a sentient moving viscous river that sometimes leaves the river bed. Chururus, since Yooo can be seen as a strange creature from beyond the veil of stars. Attraxxii for much of the same reason (there are two void gods. . . huh). Xunthrae, if it is decided that Yooo came from the ocean.

Any volunteers?
    Show

Show
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

7. - Top - End - #67
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm fine with being your parent goddess. I'll work you into the next post I make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderand View Post
    "Awww, look at that mortal trying to use a scroll, isn't he adorable ? who's a good mortal ? You are, yes you are. Here have a fireball"

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Croverus View Post
    Attraxxii could also create her since he is creating aberrations. He himself is modeled after a Beholder, and I have plans to create several aberrant creatures, as well as lycanthropy, undead, and various monstrous creatures.

Also, since the Avian are a gift, does that make them mine (AKA, can I alter than as if altering my own creations?) since it is assumed I have permission to do so.
    Generally if something is a gift, it is completely yours, so any modifications is from you, your AP etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    Do we get new AP on Thursday (today?) or on Sunday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigen View Post
    Believe it says saturday (7pm gmt) ^^
    Vigen has it right. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    This what the cool kids are doing?

Name: Vora
    Played By: Shady!
    Domains and Portfolios: Love (Heartbreak), Violence (Grief)
    Alignment: Blue with a side of necktie. (CN)
    Description:
    Vora is a most complicated case, She is what the mother feels when her child is lost. What the Lover feels when he has been cheated. Her entire existence is for one sole purpose; Misery. She cares about those she hurts, and loves her afflicted deeply, as only a mother could.
    In personality, she is a very conflicted creature, and her attitude about those around her shows. Deeply anti social, and even spiteful towards those to would seek her out, she has no qualms about harming anything. When forced to show her face, she switches between a bloody, but plain woman, or a wounded warrior.

Think I've covered the basics.
    I'm close to saying you can start in the game, because it's well thought out, but what is Vora's goals?

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    LOC games lately have had a short time span, never living that long, but hopefully this one will go on. That is if you would have me.

Name: Yooo, The Ooze Dragon
    Played By: Mystic1110
    Domains and Portfolios: Dragons (Dragons) and Slime (Oozes)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Yooo appears as green black river that is more solid that water and is definitely more liquid than any creature has a right to be. The river is massive - but using river as a description is wrong on almost every level. Yooo stretches up and down and onward. He is a serpent, which ends in a vague head shape that attempts to resemble a lizard but not quite manages it. He is opaque but being made of ooze you can still see the other side of him if you squint enough - the image being blurred black and green by his form. He is extremely viscous, but he drips a little when he flies or does whatever he does - slithers? Also calling him a he is largely a matter of interpretation - he has no genitals - he creates oozes and dragon by dripping them down upon the world. Is he a she? Probably not - in the end he is Yooo, the Ooze Dragon.

Personality: Yooo is a dumb god. Like he is not smart at all. He is huge and vast, but he is not very intelligent. He creates dragons and oozes by leaving bits of himself as he moves - what those creatures do is up to them, he doesn't actually control them, or if he does he doesn't care. But he is not a malicious god. You can talk to him, reason with him, and when doing so he will probably be very accommodating. However is is extremely destructive. I did say he was big didn't I? He's huge. What will the ocean god do when the Ooze dragon goes for a swim and clogs up a sea? What will the gods of mortal men do when he stumbles upon a village and rain drops of freaking dragon on top of them accidentally? What will the divine assembly do when he visits their abode, smiling up the place and probably crushing their castles not knowing his might. In the end he is fundamentally a good person - a good oozy dragon god abomination.
    Oh dear god. Mystic, you still play LoC? I'd put you on as a mod immediately but I know you have kids and such. Approved as always, and I hope you enjoy the game as much as I am currently!

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae;17401757
    Oh dear god. Mystic, you still play LoC? I'd put you on as a mod immediately but I know you have kids and such. :smalltongue: [B
    Approved[/B] as always, and I hope you enjoy the game as much as I am currently!
    Kids!? . . . . no thank you. . . my life is a mess without any little ones. And nah it's okay, I don't really want to be a mod. Thanks for the offer! Missed playing with you Mynxae, hope everything is okay on your end - and I hope my god doesn't end up too nightmarish (as all of my gods do )
    Show

Show
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Kids!? . . . . no thank you. . . my life is a mess without any little ones. And nah it's okay, I don't really want to be a mod. Thanks for the offer! Missed playing with you Mynxae, hope everything is okay on your end - and I hope my god doesn't end up too nightmarish (as all of my gods do )
    I thought you had.. Hmm. Must've been mistaken. Maybe it was little monstrous life I was thinking of. Baby Krakens perhaps? Missed playing with you too, didn't even think you were still rattling around in the LoC-verse! Pfft, since when aren't you nightmarish? It's like, your thing!

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    His life was over.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    I thought you had.. Hmm. Must've been mistaken. Maybe it was little monstrous life I was thinking of. Baby Krakens perhaps? Missed playing with you too, didn't even think you were still rattling around in the LoC-verse! Pfft, since when aren't you nightmarish? It's like, your thing!
    Quoted
    Show

Show
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

To very simply put it; To end the reason she exists, by creating so much misery it becomes the norm. If you want a much more fluffy explanation I can give one, but you seem to be a very no nonsense Mod, so I'll spare the floofy.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #73

You are now created, O' great YOOO
    "Awww, look at that mortal trying to use a scroll, isn't he adorable ? who's a good mortal ? You are, yes you are. Here have a fireball"

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    To very simply put it; To end the reason she exists, by creating so much misery it becomes the norm. If you want a much more fluffy explanation I can give one, but you seem to be a very no nonsense Mod, so I'll spare the floofy.
    Approved then. Welcome back SFL

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Want to sow destruction? Burn the world? Live out your days on the fringes of the universe! Join and become banished! Mankind is waiting for you!
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

Spoiler: Current Games
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76

After reading your IC thread again I now have inspiration behold:

Rhanor, the Divine Judge
    Played By: Umbranar
    Domains and Portfolios: Law (Rules), Knowledge (Judgement)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Description: Rhanor has a humanoid form, its features hidden by a hooded black and white robe. Over this robe he wears a breastplate and his hands are covered by armored gauntlets. Both are decorated with both Infernal and Celestial markings, symbolizing his neutrality. He carries a large book with him with the same markings which he carries on a long chain slung over his shoulder. His weapon is a large hammer which he uses in combat if need be but is mostly used in court like a judge.

His Holy symbol is that of the hammer striking the book. This is what he does when he passes his final judgement.

Tell me if you like it or not and a way to be spawned would also be nice
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2014-05-06 at 04:47 AM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Barbarian in the Playground

We are both of the law domain so I would gladly spawn you... If I had AP left.
    Thanks to spectralphoenix for the great Avatar.

18. - Top - End - #78

Aah forgot about your god, dont want to intrude on your playstyle.
    As I see it Domi is more of a enforcer while Rhanor tries to settle disputes by "Law" passing judgement in "fair" trials.
    Depends on how much value the other gods give Rhanor`s judgement, hope Domi can aid in that
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2014-05-06 at 05:03 AM.

19. - Top - End - #79

I am all for it. Someone else also have the protection domain as well. Domi is not jealous, he is not spiteful. He figures the more gods there are who are similar to him... they better chance he has of standing against those who oppose him and his views.
    Thanks to spectralphoenix for the great Avatar.

20. - Top - End - #80

If he's the god of Judgement, he might be spawned from the punishment of Artoran... or from what Illium really wants to do to Yooo.
    Last edited by Dorian Gray; 2014-05-06 at 10:13 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Umbranar View Post
    After reading your IC thread again I now have inspiration behold:

Rhanor, the Divine Judge
    Played By: Umbranar
    Domains and Portfolios: Law (Rules), Knowledge (Judgement)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Description: Rhanor has a humanoid form, its features hidden by a hooded black and white robe. Over this robe he wears a breastplate and his hands are covered by armored gauntlets. Both are decorated with both Infernal and Celestial markings, symbolizing his neutrality. He carries a large book with him with the same markings which he carries on a long chain slung over his shoulder. His weapon is a large hammer which he uses in combat if need be but is mostly used in court like a judge.

His Holy symbol is that of the hammer striking the book. This is what he does when he passes his final judgement.

Tell me if you like it or not and a way to be spawned would also be nice
    Glad you're not a "Good" god, just Lawful Neutral. Too much Good at the moment. ._. Approved.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

normally I would disagree, but we need more neutral gods, we actually have a drought of those
    Last edited by Inane Gestures; 2014-05-06 at 11:07 PM.
    I don't know why you're wearing men's clothes you're obviously an attractive woman.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

We also need more "plague on the world" gods...
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

Spoiler: Current Games
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    We also need more "plague on the world" gods...
    Shh, we have Yooo for that alone.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post

Shh, we have Yooo for that alone.
    Yeah, I am loath to think what horrors we'd face with two mystics

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Naer'Va, The Vermin Queen, The Lady of Leprosy
    Played by: Darklady2831
    Domains (Portfolios): Life (Vermin), Destruction (Pestilence)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Description: Naer'Va the Vermin Queen is the goddess of disease and infestations. She spends her time in dark, damp places, concocting toxins and plagues. Her followers encourage the spread of filth, pests, and parasites. Those who do not follow the Lady of Leprosy often pay her lip service, and sacrifice young, healthy beings in attempts to keep her satiated. Most peoples will simply offer up livestock, though more savage societies may offer up prisoners of war, or even their own kind. In truth, Naer'Va is usually too busy brewing up new diseases and breeding new pests to pay attention to sacrifices, and most often these sacrifices are unneeded. However, Naer'Va is quick to notice disrespect and desecration, and quick to punish it.

Those who offend the Vermin Queen are plagued by coughs, chills, fevers, boils, bleeding, and worse. Mortals who offer up the greatest praise are rewarded with poxes and plagues that ravage their bodies but leave their health intact. Her champions are diseased beings with a command of vermin and toxins. Naer'Va's attitude towards other gods is chaotic at best. Those who displease her are treated with cold irreverence and disdain. Those who interfere with her poxes and plagues arouse fiery wrath, and their creations become test subjects for her diseases. Those Gods who provide cozy environments for her pests and diseases are treated with warm kindness.

I'd like to throw in my hat for Mod-dom if you still need another one.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darklady2831 View Post
    Naer'Va, The Vermin Queen, The Lady of Leprosy
    Played by: Darklady2831
    Domains (Portfolios): Life (Vermin), Destruction (Pestilence)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Description: Naer'Va the Vermin Queen is the goddess of disease and infestations. She spends her time in dark, damp places, concocting toxins and plagues. Her followers encourage the spread of filth, pests, and parasites. Those who do not follow the Lady of Leprosy often pay her lip service, and sacrifice young, healthy beings in attempts to keep her satiated. Most peoples will simply offer up livestock, though more savage societies may offer up prisoners of war, or even their own kind. In truth, Naer'Va is usually too busy brewing up new diseases and breeding new pests to pay attention to sacrifices, and most often these sacrifices are unneeded. However, Naer'Va is quick to notice disrespect and desecration, and quick to punish it.

Those who offend the Vermin Queen are plagued by coughs, chills, fevers, boils, bleeding, and worse. Mortals who offer up the greatest praise are rewarded with poxes and plagues that ravage their bodies but leave their health intact. Her champions are diseased beings with a command of vermin and toxins. Naer'Va's attitude towards other gods is chaotic at best. Those who displease her are treated with cold irreverence and disdain. Those who interfere with her poxes and plagues arouse fiery wrath, and their creations become test subjects for her diseases. Those Gods who provide cozy environments for her pests and diseases are treated with warm kindness.

I'd like to throw in my hat for Mod-dom if you still need another one.
    You never cease to amaze me with your imagination, my Lady. Approved. And considering your experience as not only a player but also as a mod, welcome to moderator-hood.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Those Gods who provide cozy environments for her pests and diseases are treated with warm kindness.
    Sounds like Yooo would be great parent for you .

It would make an interesting dynamic between you and I - We've been rivals, Brothers, Equals, and I've been your child, But you were never mine
    Show

Show
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

An LoC!? With Mynxae and Mystic!? *Rubs hands together slightly maniacally* This is gonna be FUN!

Scarto, Herald of Progress
    Played By: FlyingCheseCake
    Domains and Portfolios: Artifice (Progress), Force (Electromagnetism)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Description: Scarto appears as an amalgamation of scrap metal, discarded parts, and various tools. These items are ceaselessly moving about a central point, causing the deity to appear almost fluid in nature. Its shape is eternally changing, sometimes at will to fit a certain need, but more often without any willful guidance, as if it is unconsciously trying to piece items together in new and creative ways.

Dogma: "The Means are the Ends"

Scarto is the embodiment and incarnation of the inevitability of change and progress. As mortals have begun to grasp the fundamentals of craftsmanship and artifice, it was inevitable that they would turn these new-found abilities on the world about them, taming and bending it to their needs and wills. Such was progress born. But progress is impatient. Forward! Onward! Upward! Better, Faster...MORE! The changes produced fed the needs of the mortals, but those needs in turn grew and demanded more changes. Into this unending cycle is Scarto born; but now that progress is here, it waits for no one. Scarto will be the midwife to the future of mortals in this cosmos...but a birth is often a painful and messy affair.

30. - Top - End - #90

There are so many gods of progress and invention and knowledge, ahah almost no elemental gods/goddesses for me to partner with