Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Ancients of the Void

well then first a list of Gods (and what the stand for) and perhaps the basics of pantheons made and stuff like that would be a nice start
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Youtube Account:Here.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

This more or less has the list of the gods.

As for the Pantheons, there are only two at the moment, the Light and the Mechanicus. The Mechanicus are basically inventors and such while the Light are the Guardians of the Galaxy! defenders of the world. There may or may not be a new pantheon next week as well.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

Spoiler: Current Games
    Show

3. - Top - End - #153
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm not sure if inexperienced players to this game are welcome, especially this far into the story, but I stumbled upon this game and it seems a good bit of fun. I'm not sure how well this first profile is. The domain and portfolio fields seem bit confusing to me.

Name: Mirmulnir, Demon of Knowledge, the Mortalís God.
    Played By: Eldamar
    Domains: Knowledge (Secrets), Magic (Forbidden)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Personality: A deity of lost lore, forbidden magic, and secrets. A neutral god who distances himself from matters of good and evil, being neither truly friend or foe to anyone and dealing with anyone or anything seeking knowledge, but at a price. To gain something, you must lose something of equivalent value.
    Following his own moral compass he has taken pity upon the mortal plight, being but pawns in the divine machinations of the gods. Seeking to become an unseen guardian of mortals and remaining hidden and acting subtly through agents and great artifacts, he works towards removing the influences of the divine (save his own) and let the mortals be free to choose their own fates.

Appearance: Originating as pure conscious will, his from is elusive and always changing. While dealing with those mortals seeking pacts with him, he favors the ominous form of empty, silver-trimmed black armor, hooded and cloaked, with an immense black tome hanging by chains from his hip.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldamar View Post
    I'm not sure if inexperienced players to this game are welcome, especially this far into the story, but I stumbled upon this game and it seems a good bit of fun. I'm not sure how well this first profile is. The domain and portfolio fields seem bit confusing to me.

Name: Mirmulnir, Demon of Knowledge, the Mortalís God.
    Played By: Eldamar
    Domains: Knowledge (Secrets), Magic (Forbidden)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Personality: A deity of lost lore, forbidden magic, and secrets. A neutral god who distances himself from matters of good and evil, being neither truly friend or foe to anyone and dealing with anyone or anything seeking knowledge, but at a price. To gain something, you must lose something of equivalent value.
    Following his own moral compass he has taken pity upon the mortal plight, being but pawns in the divine machinations of the gods. Seeking to become an unseen guardian of mortals and remaining hidden and acting subtly through agents and great artifacts, he works towards removing the influences of the divine (save his own) and let the mortals be free to choose their own fates.

Appearance: Originating as pure conscious will, his from is elusive and always changing. While dealing with those mortals seeking pacts with him, he favors the ominous form of empty, silver-trimmed black armor, hooded and cloaked, with an immense black tome hanging by chains from his hip.
    We're always looking for new blood.
    All joking aside, we love new players at any point in the story.
    Now, I like the character. Approved.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darklady2831 View Post
    We're always looking for new blood.
    All joking aside, we love new players at any point in the story.
    Now, I like the character. Approved.
    Thank you.

Who do I see about entering the game, or should I be asking my questions in the OOC forum?

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

You ask if anyone will sire you. If you want to be sent out from Chaos, I can do that for you.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Might want to move over to the OoC, people are a bit more active there.

Just start bugging people to spawn you! I'm always willing to but I'm guessing you don't want the God of War spawning you for some odd reason.

Show

Show

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

This looks fairly interesting, so I have decided to see what I can do.

Name: Iskar-ven
    Played By: Dracio
    Domains and Portfolios: Infernal (Hells), consumption (consume/adapt)
    Alignment: NE
    Dogma: Your End is merely Our Beginning.

Description: Iskar-ven was merely a thought, a desire, a means, or an end when the world was created. Floating endlessly within the nothingness where he is in neither life nor death and reality nor fantasy. The world though has grown since then and through his dreamless sleep it has changed. The sands of time are flowing and a howling call in the ethereal winds has awoken him. Form is given to his soulís desire. A scaled reptilian forms from his substance; it will stalk forth on two scaled legs with feet ending in claws that can shatter steel. His tail reaching halfway down his legs has boney plates with small arches. He bears two arms ending in fingers capped by claws. His head is a stout muzzle with twin horns lining the roof of his end and sweeping out the back. A frilled spine crest is forms a line down the center of his head to his neck. Four piercing eyes of neon green shine from his head while his mouth is lined with needle spines. Two great membrane wings sweep from his back to aid in his travels.
    Iskar-ven has but a few starting goals. Restore a balance to the world that has gone unchecked. Fore evil needs a place to fester and grow where it can progress and evolve to keep up with the light. To ensure that all is recorded for everything has a place, even if it is in the deep infernal vaults of his hells. And lastly for the moment to ensure the death, war, strife, and despair exist in the world to coop with the light of hope, prosperity, life, and peace. The world is change, life is change, and all things die. The cycle needs both halves to turn correctly. For that he must find an entry to the realms of existence, a being to be a portal or an event traumatic enough for him to break the bonds and enter.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Do i still need Venetian Mask's Approval before i go post in the OOC?
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

DarkLady's a mod and approved you. You are free to go to the OoC unless you completely redid your guy.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

Very well, as it's only a formality and your asking for my approval: I will not approve this character

Don't worry, don't worry, I'm just kidding: Approved.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Venetian Mask View Post
    Very well, as it's only a formality and your asking for my approval: I will not approve this character

Don't worry, don't worry, I'm just kidding: Approved.
    you should totally have gone: THE CODEX ASTARTES DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #163
    Orc in the Playground

The adeptus mechanicus do not approve of your flippantry

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Oraprinilikia, The Eternity past, The Void of Emotion, The Abyss.
    Played By: Shady
    Domains: Time (Space/Void thereof), Horrors (What lies beyond/Unseen)
    Alignment: Blue. (Lawful Neutral)
    Personality: An Enigma, formed from the powers of the other deities in their creation, after all, things must come from somewhere. He is the void made manifest, monitoring all that would pass through and be. If he didn't, then all would fall to chaos, and then who would keep others in check?
    In his interactions with the others, he believes himself above any of them, though unused to the laws of this universe, he finds that the others do not follow the rules of his, and they really should.
    Appearance: A Simple humanlike shape, but without any color, a pure tear in the universe.

Spoiler: Mods
    Show
    If you guys need another mod, I'm going to be more active now.
    Last edited by ShadowFireLance; 2014-05-14 at 05:16 PM.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

The adeptus mechanicus do not approve of your flippantry
    Not that they approve of any flippantry, really.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dracio View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    This looks fairly interesting, so I have decided to see what I can do.

Name: Iskar-ven
    Played By: Dracio
    Domains and Portfolios: Infernal (Hells), consumption (consume/adapt)
    Alignment: NE
    Dogma: Your End is merely Our Beginning.

Description: Iskar-ven was merely a thought, a desire, a means, or an end when the world was created. Floating endlessly within the nothingness where he is in neither life nor death and reality nor fantasy. The world though has grown since then and through his dreamless sleep it has changed. The sands of time are flowing and a howling call in the ethereal winds has awoken him. Form is given to his soulís desire. A scaled reptilian forms from his substance; it will stalk forth on two scaled legs with feet ending in claws that can shatter steel. His tail reaching halfway down his legs has boney plates with small arches. He bears two arms ending in fingers capped by claws. His head is a stout muzzle with twin horns lining the roof of his end and sweeping out the back. A frilled spine crest is forms a line down the center of his head to his neck. Four piercing eyes of neon green shine from his head while his mouth is lined with needle spines. Two great membrane wings sweep from his back to aid in his travels.
    Iskar-ven has but a few starting goals. Restore a balance to the world that has gone unchecked. Fore evil needs a place to fester and grow where it can progress and evolve to keep up with the light. To ensure that all is recorded for everything has a place, even if it is in the deep infernal vaults of his hells. And lastly for the moment to ensure the death, war, strife, and despair exist in the world to coop with the light of hope, prosperity, life, and peace. The world is change, life is change, and all things die. The cycle needs both halves to turn correctly. For that he must find an entry to the realms of existence, a being to be a portal or an event traumatic enough for him to break the bonds and enter.
    Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    Name: Oraprinilikia, The Eternity past, The Void of Emotion, The Abyss.
    Played By: Shady
    Domains: Time (Space/Void thereof), Horrors (What lies beyond/Unseen)
    Alignment: Blue. (Lawful Neutral)
    Personality: An Enigma, formed from the powers of the other deities in their creation, after all, things must come from somewhere. He is the void made manifest, monitoring all that would pass through and be. If he didn't, then all would fall to chaos, and then who would keep others in check?
    In his interactions with the others, he believes himself above any of them, though unused to the laws of this universe, he finds that the others do not follow the rules of his, and they really should.
    Appearance: A Simple humanlike shape, but without any color, a pure tear in the universe.

Spoiler: Mods
    Show
    If you guys need another mod, I'm going to be more active now.
    Approved.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

Name: Kalevolan
    Titles: The Warden of the Dark, Guardian of the Abyss
    Domain: Darkness (The Abyss), Protection (Chains)
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Symbol: Either a black key bound in silver chains or a silver sword bound in black chains.

Personality: At heart Kalevolan is a being of all-encompassing kindness, respecting the creations of all the Gods be they foul or fair. While he does prefer the less monstrous and less evil races, even the most hideous of nightmares made flesh has a spot in his heart.
    Alas, Kalevolan bears a curse unique to the gods. While the vast majority of gods perceive time linearly and thus can remember only the past, Kalevolan in addition recalls all possible, and impossible, future events with perfect clarity. The sheer weight of knowledge that flooded into his mind shattered his sanity and he was forced into a cursed existence, never knowing if what he remembers is true or a lie, in the past or in the future.
    Furthermore, it is said that he glimpsed something unholy, a creation that bore no sign of divine creation. Whether this is the true cause of his madness is unknown, but Kalevolan does spend an inordinate amount of time looking into the emptiness at the edge of creation as if checking that there is nothing there.

Appearance: Kalevolan generally takes the form of a tall man with long black hair and eyes of soft blue. He is usually seen dresses in black armour with silver decorations in a chain design and a long silver cape. At his left is belted a shining silver sword in a leather scabbard, and on his arm he bears a shield bearing the symbol of two crossed keys, one silver, the other gold. On his wrists are a pair of iron manacles attached to long chains that trail on the ground behind him. Around his neck he has hung a leather cord upon which are always at least a dozen keys in different metals.
    At his side at all times is a heavy book bound in leather and marked with black runes. Kalevolan is very protective of it and never allows it to be touched, let alone opened by anyone else. This he keeps attached to a long leather strap hung over his left shoulder.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Kale plan
    Show
    Symbol: Either a black key bound in silver chains or a silver sword bound in black chains.

Personality: At heart Kalevolan is a being of all-encompassing kindness, respecting the creations of all the Gods be they foul or fair. While he does prefer the less monstrous and less evil races, even the most hideous of nightmares made flesh has a spot in his heart.
    Alas, Kalevolan bears a curse unique to the gods. While the vast majority of gods perceive time linearly and thus can remember only the past, Kalevolan in addition recalls all possible, and impossible, future events with perfect clarity. The sheer weight of knowledge that flooded into his mind shattered his sanity and he was forced into a cursed existence, never knowing if what he remembers is true or a lie, in the past or in the future.
    Furthermore, it is said that he glimpsed something unholy, a creation that bore no sign of divine creation. Whether this is the true cause of his madness is unknown, but Kalevolan does spend an inordinate amount of time looking into the emptiness at the edge of creation as if checking that there is nothing there.

Appearance: Kalevolan generally takes the form of a tall man with long black hair and eyes of soft blue. He is usually seen dresses in black armour with silver decorations in a chain design and a long silver cape. At his left is belted a shining silver sword in a leather scabbard, and on his arm he bears a shield bearing the symbol of two crossed keys, one silver, the other gold. On his wrists are a pair of iron manacles attached to long chains that trail on the ground behind him. Around his neck he has hung a leather cord upon which are always at least a dozen keys in different metals.
    At his side at all times is a heavy book bound in leather and marked with black runes. Kalevolan is very protective of it and never allows it to be touched, let alone opened by anyone else. This he keeps attached to a long leather strap hung over his left shoulder.

Finally, another NG/TN god, if I'm reading it right. I think Kereth and you will get along splendidly, since while Kereth does not see all past and future, he does see the Paths that beings can take in their lives, which is remarkably similar. Look forward to seeing you on the game!
    Avatar Marcus Caius, Astropath Transcendent by The Architect, may the Emperor keep him in His sight.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

When you get in, I'd be happy to bring you in, since with the nonlinear sight, it feels like we'd be related.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Ohoho, I see an Elemental is Joining us. I'm always happy to be related. PM me if you want to be brought forth by Yooo.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Welcome back to the world of LoC, old friend. Approved.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    His life was over.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Halfling in the Playground

RangerGuy

Name: MoníLupus, The Lord of Wolves (meaning mountain wolf)
    Played By: Nimor
    Domains and Portfolios: The Hunt (Tracking), Animal (Wolf)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Symbol: Howling wolf backed by a cresent moon

Description: MoníLupus is wolf like creature that walks upright, hunched over on his arms. Both arms and legs are clawed and muscular (better for leaping and climbing). He has blue eyes and gray mangy fur.

All in all MoníLupus is a pretty even tempered, though he will do what is needed to defend his children. He travels the world hunting for food and sport. He shuns the civilized world for the exticement only the wilds can provide. He stalks his prey for weeks to determine the weakness of the prey. He has no remose for doing what is needed to get his prey. He values strength, only those with the strength to do what is necessary should survive. To him their are only two groups that everyone fit into, strong and weak. The weak ones purpose is to serve the strong.

**edited per suggestion**
    Last edited by Nimor; 2014-05-21 at 05:44 PM.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nimor View Post
    Name: MoníLupus, The Lord of Canines (meaning mountain wolf)
    Domains and Portfolios: Earth (Mountains), Canines/Wolves (Animal/Hybrids)

Description: MoníLupus is wolf like creature that walks upright, hunched over on his arms. Both arms and legs are clawed and muscular (better for leaping and climbing). He has blue eyes and gray mangy fur.

MoníLupus actively tries to protect the wilds and the creatures that dwell within them. MoníLupus spends his children to keep tabs on the world. If he believes the balance between civilization and the wilds of the natural world are in danger of being overrun he will act to restore the order as he see fit. All in all MoníLupus is a pretty even tempered.
    I'm not a mod, but Aetherys, one of the original gods, is almost identical to this concept. You may want to do something else or flesh this out more.

Show

Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Halfling in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    I'm not a mod, but Aetherys, one of the original gods, is almost identical to this concept. You may want to do something else or flesh this out more.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I have edited my application.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nimor View Post
    Name: MoníLupus, The Lord of Canines (meaning mountain wolf)
    Domains and Portfolios: The Hunt, Canines/Wolves (Animal/Hybrids)

All in all MoníLupus is a pretty even tempered, though he will do what is needed to defend his children. He travels the world hunting for food and sport. He shuns the civilized world for the excitement only the wilds can provide. He stalks his prey for weeks to determine the weakness of the prey. He has no remorse for doing what is needed to get his prey. He values strength, only those with the strength to do what is necessary should survive. To him their are only two groups that everyone fit into, strong and weak. The weak ones purpose is to serve the strong.

**edited per suggestion**
    Hmm. That does still sound at least a little similar to Aetherys. Plus you need a portfolio for The Hunt as well. And there doesn't seem to be much point to Canines/Wolves when the portfolio is like a domain above that.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Aemril
    Played by: ferroe
    Domains and Portfolios: The Mystery (Unity), Divinity (Sacred Places)
    Dogma: Everything in its place and a place for everything.

Description: Each in its place, Aemril knows that all reality is a reflection of the One; s/he favors neither good nor evil, law nor chaos, but knows that all definite forms are themselves aspects of the greater. Aemril offers her singular understanding to any consciousness who seeks it.
    S/he prefers to let events unfold as they will, but will act to bring balance if the world is being pulled too strongly in any direction.

Some places are god-touched, mystical by the presence of the divine itself. Others are sanctified by the import imparted by those mortals who have knowledge and reverence for the acts of diety personified. In the sacred groves, temples, and monuments dedicated to the divine the spirit of Aemril lives to protect their sanctity. These places serve to bring the two worlds closer together, a unification of body and soul, ultimately necessary for immanentizing the eschaton and allowing mortal and divine to transcend deeper into the Mystery.
    Aemril is not a distant god, s/he is often childlike in her wonderment and apparent naivety. S/he chooses to appear as two children (male and female) holding hands. While generally staying out of the way of the other gods, Aemril loves to interact with mortals, their fascination with the material world provides wondrous games for him to play.
    Last edited by ferroe; 2014-05-20 at 01:00 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ferroe View Post
    Name: Aemril
    Played by: ferroe
    Domains and Portfolios: The Mystery (Unity), Change (Metamorphosis)
    Dogma: Nothing lasts, nothing is lost
    Description: Aemril often appears as two children (male and female) holding hands or as an androgynous figure clad in fine white linen trimmed in gold. S/he is constantly being born on the edge of paradox (that mercurial place where black meets white, chaos becomes law, and good moves to evil).

Each in its place, Aemril knows that all reality is a reflection of the One; s/he favors neither good nor evil, law nor chaos, but knows that all definite forms are themselves aspects of the greater. S/he acts to facilitate the Cosmic course of events. Aemril offers her singular understanding to any consciousness which seeks it.
    Hey ferroe, I like the idea, but consider expanding a little on it. You may also end up similar to at least one creator god for your focus on change.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey ferroe, I like the idea, but consider expanding a little on it. You may also end up similar to at least one creator god for your focus on change.

Change was more focused on spiritual/personal than physical. But I don't necessarily mind changing.

New Domain and Portfolio: Divinity (Sacred Places):
    Some places are god-touched, mystical by the presence of the divine itself. others are sanctified by the import imparted by those mortals who have knowledge and reverence for the acts of diety personified. In the sacred groves, temples, and monuments dedicated to the divine the spirit of Aemril lives to protect their sanctity.

As far as progenitors, I was thinking s/he would be born out of the hallucinogenic river of Yooo :p

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ferroe View Post
    Change was more focused on spiritual/personal than physical. But I don't necessarily mind changing.

New Domain and Portfolio: Divinity (Sacred Places):
    Some places are god-touched, mystical by the presence of the divine itself. others are sanctified by the import imparted by those mortals who have knowledge and reverence for the acts of diety personified. In the sacred groves, temples, and monuments dedicated to the divine the spirit of Aemril lives to protect their sanctity.

As far as progenitors, I was thinking s/he would be born out of the hallucinogenic river of Yooo :p
    Okay. Concern with you matching another god has dissipated. You do need to elaborate a bit more on your background though, take a look at the other backgrounds for an idea.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Hey I would like to apply

Name: Lazoul
    Titles: The Preserver, The careless
    Played by: Baldin
    Domain: Undead (Life beyond death) & Law (Pre-determined purpose)
    Symbol: A skeleton clutching a bone to its chest
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Appearance: If seen he resembles a hunched humanoid creature with a pale skin and big eyes, amazement clearly on his face. He is dressed in rags which appear to have been taken from a long dead and buried corpse.
    Description: Lazoul is a simple being and yet a perfectionist. In his mind everything in existence is there to be used forever, in its own form or changed to be better. Everything is made for a purpose, and it must keep to this purpose, those are the rules. Even though he respects the living, they have some useless functions, like breathing. He takes these obsolete functions away. Lazoul is like a kid lost in the big world, not understanding it all. He cares only for himself and his followers. Everything outside is less important.
    Brother: Lazoul is the little brother of Rhanor, brother because he was created from access essence that created Rhanor. He inherited his brothers love for Law, however Lazoul doesnít understand it as well as his brother does. Things must just act as they are created to do. However the access essence is not enough to create a full-fledged God and thus the rest of the essence needed to create Lazoulís was drawn from the things no other God wanted deforming his appearance and his mind.

It is important to note that Lazoul does not wish all living to be undead, he merely believes the dead should be used again.