New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 47 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default EMPIRE! CWBG XIV: To Heir is Human - To Faith 10, Divine

EMPIRE!
    Gods, Kings & Adventurers
    A Community World=Building Game by Morph Bark

Now officially celebrating its one-year anniversary!

Current Year: 531-535
    IC thread: click!
    Dice-Rolling thread: click!

NOTE:
    Every so often, the rules have small updates, marked in red. If you discover a hole in the rules, please report it so it can be looked into and taken care of. We try to make the rules as clear, solid and usable as they can be, so they don't need a GM to make rulings too often.

Welcome to EMPIRE! A game of gods, kings and adventurers. In this game, you will play a character, a ruler of a region. And once s/he dies, you will play their heir and so on, continuing on the family legacy. You scheme, discover and conquer your way towards becoming the most-remembered person in history. Respected, loved, feared.

This world will start as a simple one similar to the times of the Middle Ages, but through the actions of players and random events the scope of the world will expand, science marches on and magic may even be introduced. Magic is rare, though monsters may be abound in players’ regions, strange natural resources or the crafts of alchemy may be at their use and supernatural phenomena can take place.

Best beware if you want to ensure your legacy.

If you want to become a player and all regions are currently taken, don't worry. New regions can always be added in during play, and we can put you on the waiting list in the meantime if need be. If Empire interests you, but you don't want to play the game, you can always partake in the Freeform RP threads that are open to everyone, or even in its World-Building threads. See the list at the end of this post.

Be warned! This is primarily a game of world-building, but contains some strategic elements, secretive scheming, and both cooperation and vehement competition between players at times. It's all easy enough to understand once you've read through the rules, and GREAT fun to play in and talk with all your co-world-builders in this thread, but keep in mind that in the game itself, IC, it can be a very bumpy ride. Let us ask questions, help each other, communicate, cooperate, build and have fun OOC, even as we bash each other's brains in IC.

Also, if you have a question, and you can ask a player (about their region or people, for instance), ask them instead of the GM. If you can ask it in the thread, do that instead of via PM. The GM's PM inbox is regularly cleared and thus things can easily get lost, so try keep it to secret stuff and (IC) reactions to stuff you get in your own inbox.

Atlas
    Spoiler
    Show
    Below is the most current map of the known world. Here is a list of regions that has been claimed and by whom. It is slightly outdated, so if you aim to take over a certain region, it is always good to double-check in the main thread (this one) whether it is taken or not. It might even currently be in the process of being taken over by someone else. This is especially good advice to new players, because then you're more aware of the general situation of the area you'll be dropping into.

[Underground]

The Rules of the Game
    See this thread.

Game Masters
    Rulecrafter: Morph Bark

Head GM: QuintonBeck

GM Team: Aedilred, TheWombatOfDoom, WaylanderX

~ ~ GM Data Collection ~ ~
    All the information on rulers & regions

See this thread for all records of rulers, population, military, agents, technologies, etc.

See this GoogleDoc for all records on resources and trade.

New Player Tips and Advice (Morph)

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (Wombat)

Extra Player Resources (For the Players, By the Players)
    Heraldry Generator (thanks, Logic!)
    Family Banner Generator
    Flag Generator (thanks, Logic!)
    Family Tree Builder (thanks, zabbarot!)

Should there be anything incorrect or not updated yet about any of the above tables it’s always possible that the GM or co-GM in charge of that has missed it. If so, please feel free to inform us with the proper, most updated information.

Fluff-Building Threads
    The following threads are purely for expanding on existing fluff or theorizing about the history or make-up of the world. Some of them are in-character role-play bits, some are projects for creating maps, others are quotes or excerpts from books.
    Pre-History (World-Building, pre-Year 1, pre-Year 330)
    Rajurdic Codex (Year 338+)
    Scrolls of Prowess (Year 349+)
    Bestiary of Telluris (Year 354+)
    Regional Maps (World-Building)
    Northern Hemisphere Star Map (World-Building)
    13 Swords of the True Jaaku Na (World-Building)

Previous Main Thread Incarnations
    EMPIRE! A Community World-Building Tale of People & Discovery
    EMPIRE! CWBG II: 2 Quest, 2 Curious
    EMPIRE! CWBG III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Coming)
    EMPIRE! CWBG IV: **** Is Getting Real... It's Always Getting Real!
    EMPIRE! CWBG V: Unless You Are The Mongols
    EMPIRE! CWBG VI: Salt, Spies and Everything Dyes!
    EMPIRE! CWBG VII: Dancing With Headless Princesses! (Fish, Saffron & Ginger Edition)
    EMPIRE! CWBG VIII: It's Not An Event Without A Few Corpses
    EMPIRE! CWBG IX: We Keep Score With Bragging Rights! Many Prowess, Such Revolution
    EMPIRE! CWBG X: For Obscure Cultural Reasons, We Have Huuuuuuge Tracts Of Land
    EMPIRE! CWBG XI: We Finally Have Nomads
    EMPIRE! CWBG XII GOTY: Now with optionally free Cthulhu and Pony DLC!
    EMPIRE!-CWBG-XIII-F5-Document-Spirits-F10-Summon-Balepig-Keeper-of-Oaths
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2015-05-25 at 03:32 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! CWBG XIV: To Heir is Human - To Faith 10, Divine

Shiny new OOC!

Neat!
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got me a Real Job™ (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Mmkay, so I saw it suggested only food work with the Interprovincial Trade and I agree as well as pre-empting any attempts to make it apply to non-foodstuffs as being denied. With it requiring an investment of 1 stack to be distributed along with the "native stack" that already can apply broadly outside food I think that makes it alright enough.

Also, zab, I saw in the chat you refer to technologies as rules updates. I think that's a key issue. Technologies should not be considered rules updates. They can adapt rules and such but if you think the rules are a problem bring it up, don't try and create a personalized "patch" to apply to yourself. This goes out to everyone which is why I bring it up here.

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Trades - as usual please notify me if there's owt I've missed.

Trades for Round 40

Trades
    Belua Bay [U33] Claymak for Barathrum [U17] Merlight
    U32 Sea Turtles for Belua Bay [U33] Sea Drake Scales to Praeclarus [U31]
    Belua Bay Artificers to Praeclarus (U33 to U31)
    Margaria [U17] Merlight for Sanglea [121] Skywhales
    Barathrum [U17] Bubbling Stones for Ayava [11B] Rit Phal
    Esuma [162] Garb for Kasumor [4A] Shintouite
    Gmranhil [31] Glass for Praeclarus [U31] Diamonds to Requiem [61A]

Curiosity 5 Actions
    Belua Bay [U33] – Artificiers
    The Heartwaste [5A] -Shintouite
    Shengdi [26] – Tiaqra Crystals
    Kemuliaan [141] – Dark Glass

Trading Posts
    Praeclarus in Esuma [162] for Dream Sugar
    Salterri Heartlands in the Abyssian Sea [U1] for Nix Coral
    Salterri Heartlands in the Challenger Depths [U4] for Chitin Wood
    Salterri Heartlands in Palas Caercia [67] for Cana Beans
    Salterri Heartlands in Tuhiland [126] for Sparkfellow Icicles
    Salterri Heartlands in Trinacria [125] for Vallotake
    Grand Duchy of Pavonia in Promise [96] for Frozen Eggs

Redirections
    Tepti [120] Mithril-Willow from U17 to U31
    Everburning Horde Dunfel Bones from U31 to U33

Cancellations

Pomequi [140] Apples to An Nádur
    Katuhan [N-69] Sung Blossoms to Pomequi [140]

Invalid Trades
    Zargrim Tanedhan Feathers for Maos Dinosaurs (unconfirmed by Guilder)
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2015-05-15 at 12:27 PM.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Wow, Kuldran didn't even go NPC, it's straight-up unclaimed now. I sent Diplomats there last round, not Nukes!

In other news, King Torre wishes to show off the power of a unified Doctrine of Frost and plans to demonstrate this by wiping the Knights of Black from the face of Telluris. Way mentioned over Skype that he'd grant passage for this and I'm not in desperate need of assistance, but I will not turn away those who would join in this righteous endeavor.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Wow, Kuldran didn't even go NPC, it's straight-up unclaimed now. I sent Diplomats there last round, not Nukes!
    *Sits back to watch the undignified scramble for the land*

In other news, King Torre wishes to show off the power of a unified Doctrine of Frost and plans to demonstrate this by wiping the Knights of Black from the face of Telluris. Way mentioned over Skype that he'd grant passage for this and I'm not in desperate need of assistance, but I will not turn away those who would join in this righteous endeavor.
    I'm busy suppressing evildoers in my own lands this round, but if you fail to wipe them out before next round I could conceivably send a thousand troops or so to help out.
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Oh goddammit. Why does everyone want to do something with one-round regions right before they could go unclaimed? Do you all truly hate me that much? Is that it? Glazfell and Kuldran, Caercia and Faelthalas, the new Aztec guys who's name I can't remember and Trandar. Dammit.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Oh goddammit. Why does everyone want to do something with one-round regions right before they could go unclaimed? Do you all truly hate me that much? Is that it? Glazfell and Kuldran, Caercia and Faelthalas, the new Aztec guys who's name I can't remember and Trandar. Dammit.
    I don't mind, long as you give me a good story. I want to hear about how my roll of four resulted in a diplomatic fumble that caused the collapse of civilization in the region or something.

EDIT: (You don't actually have to do that, it's okay if you want to just ignore it. I understand.)
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2015-05-05 at 10:45 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

I don't think it's a coincidence. For a moment there I thought you were listing places that were now unclaimed land, as punishment or something...

Quote Originally Posted by WaylanderX View Post
    Made a map of Hurosha's underwater regions. It's my first map in Photoshop, but I think it came out oke-ish.

Sorry I didn't comment on this sooner! It looks pretty good and I like the freehand in particular (my freehand on tablet is terrible, so with any complex feature I have to draw it then scan it and remove the white digitally - it's a pain). If I might presume to offer some advice based on my own experiences: as an obviously "IC" map it's a good idea to try to minimise digital effects that make it obvious it's not hand-drawn. This includes most particularly the outer glow around the text, which is also what helps to make it visible. There are two ways to remove the glow without losing visibility: first is to position and resize the text in such a way that it's over a "blank" background, and the other is to put the text in first and draw around it. I tend to go for the latter now most of the time, although it does require the map to be planned out in a bit more detail first.

Anything too regular (very straight lines on freehand, repeated patterns) contributes to a digital look so it might be worth having another look at the border in particular. It's a nice pattern but applying a minor distortion or filter might help it blend better with the rest of the picture. I'd also suggest avoiding sans serif fonts, as they tend to look very modern outside some contexts. Adjusting the opacity and blend mode might also help the compass rose to sit better on the parchment background rather than standing out so much.
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2015-05-05 at 11:12 PM.
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground

That's exactly what they're doing, waiting to the last minute on purpose, because they want to torture you
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    I'm busy suppressing evildoers in my own lands this round, but if you fail to wipe them out before next round I could conceivably send a thousand troops or so to help out.
    Damn it Aed! You stole my excuse! On that note though, my excuse is still better as there's no sense showing off the power of the unified Doctrine with a mad ice sorcerer running around.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes.
    You wait, the next one round nomad there is near me, I'm going to try to absorb!

And just you wait until I get a GK! I'm going to go out of my way to find them all and make a huge one-round-NPC vassal!

I don't mind, long as you give me a good story. I want to hear about how my roll of four resulted in a diplomatic fumble that caused the collapse of civilization in the region or something.

EDIT: (You don't actually have to do that, it's okay if you want to just ignore it. I understand.)
    Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Damn it Aed! You stole my excuse! On that note though, my excuse is still better as there's no sense showing off the power of the unified Doctrine with a mad ice sorcerer running around.
    Yeah, I think showing off the unified Doctrine would be more effective if you resolve the issues with said mad ice sorcerer...
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Guilder can non-action some specific help. Details coming your way soon!
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello, a quick question.

Can I call dibs on the Seventh Tellurian Games (537)?
    Coz this is me calling dibs unless someone else already did and I didn't notice.

I would hypothetically host the Games in Farridon (69A) with permission and/or assistance from the KCS.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2015-05-06 at 03:57 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Sorry I didn't comment on this sooner! It looks pretty good and I like the freehand in particular (my freehand on tablet is terrible, so with any complex feature I have to draw it then scan it and remove the white digitally - it's a pain). If I might presume to offer some advice based on my own experiences: as an obviously "IC" map it's a good idea to try to minimise digital effects that make it obvious it's not hand-drawn. This includes most particularly the outer glow around the text, which is also what helps to make it visible. There are two ways to remove the glow without losing visibility: first is to position and resize the text in such a way that it's over a "blank" background, and the other is to put the text in first and draw around it. I tend to go for the latter now most of the time, although it does require the map to be planned out in a bit more detail first.

Anything too regular (very straight lines on freehand, repeated patterns) contributes to a digital look so it might be worth having another look at the border in particular. It's a nice pattern but applying a minor distortion or filter might help it blend better with the rest of the picture. I'd also suggest avoiding sans serif fonts, as they tend to look very modern outside some contexts. Adjusting the opacity and blend mode might also help the compass rose to sit better on the parchment background rather than standing out so much.
    Thanks for the tips, I'll mess around with the setting a bit to see if I can make it look any better. I'll post it here when I've changed some things around.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Rain Dragon
    Hello, a quick question.

Can I call dibs on the Seventh Tellurian Games (527)?
    Coz this is me calling dibs unless someone else already did and I didn't notice.

I would hypothetically host the Games in Farridon (69A) with permission and/or assistance from the KCS.
    Yeyz, Games. You have my vote!

Edit: So is anyone hosting an Event this round? If there isn't a thread by this afternoon, I'll start up a Sakura Matsuri thread, just to give people some chance for RPing. If people are planning something big later on in this round, feel free to ignore the thread I made.
    Last edited by WaylanderX; 2015-05-06 at 04:02 AM.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeyz, Games. You have my vote!
    I just saw that the year had a typo in it. Again.
    Thanks, maybe.

Why am I chocolate?
    (Yes, I've seen the video.)

17. - Top - End - #17

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    I just saw that the year had a typo in it. Again.
    Thanks, maybe.

Why am I chocolate?
    (Yes, I've seen the video.)
    Huehue. So Rain, you are hosting the Games this or next round?
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Assuming 537, that's next round. This round it's the Pretty Pink Princess Prom or something, apparently...
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Edit: So is anyone hosting an Event this round? If there isn't a thread by this afternoon, I'll start up a Sakura Matsuri thread, just to give people some chance for RPing. If people are planning something big later on in this round, feel free to ignore the thread I made.
    Assuming 537, that's next round. This round it's the Pretty Pink Princess Prom or something, apparently...
    Yes, round 42.

This round I heard was a Grand Ball again. There's talk of it a few pages from the end of the last thread, but as far as I can tell there isn't a thread yet.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Wow! My thread suggestion actually became the thread name! That's a first! Glad it was well liked.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

21. - Top - End - #21

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Murgen
    Action #4: (curiosity) finish project to adapt LOADER TECH to use skywhales (2/2)
    Murgen, you cannot adapt techs with a project anymore. You can use a C5 to do it, but that's the only way to do it nowadays. (or I have missed something, but last time I checked, it was impossible to do it)

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Mmkay, so I saw it suggested only food work with the Interprovincial Trade and I agree as well as pre-empting any attempts to make it apply to non-foodstuffs as being denied. With it requiring an investment of 1 stack to be distributed along with the "native stack" that already can apply broadly outside food I think that makes it alright enough.

Also, zab, I saw in the chat you refer to technologies as rules updates. I think that's a key issue. Technologies should not be considered rules updates. They can adapt rules and such but if you think the rules are a problem bring it up, don't try and create a personalized "patch" to apply to yourself. This goes out to everyone which is why I bring it up here.
    Food was the goal, so that's fine. Though people seem to agree that shuffling things like shintouite from region to region is both common practice and non-trivial so the restriction seems a little weird to me.

When I said I see technologies as rules updates I think it got taken a bit differently than it was meant. Techs can basically do two things. Either they give a bonus, or they change a rule. Most of our techs give a bonus, but a decent number change rules. Efficient building allows you to use two actions on a project in a round when the rules say you are limited to 1. Steam train allows you to establish trade posts in nonadjacent regions when the rules say you can only do that if the region is coastal and you also have a coast.

So it was meant as a statement of fact that technologies change rules. It is how they add new options to the game.

Technology: Interprovincial Trade
    Prerequisites: Railroads in all regions, Trains, Cold Car Tech
    Effect: One stack of each food resource from your regions may be added to a pool. All contiguous regions you control count as having access to all resources in the pool as if they were importing them regularly. This does not function for kingdoms separated by water, or nations they do not have trade treaties with(regions separating your kingdom must also have railroads).

Changes are in red. In the first write up I completely forgot that I hadn't intended it to work over water, and as written it sort of magically did. I figure that someone will adapt the tech to something like Steam Ship or Refrigerated Freighter technology for island nations to get the same benefit (or for kingdoms split over oceans), but those aren't me >.> so I'll leave that to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Wow! My thread suggestion actually became the thread name! That's a first! Glad it was well liked.
    It's a pun and a game reference worked into a well known quote. That's like topshelf humor for this bunch

EDIT:
    Murgen, you cannot adapt techs with a project anymore. You can use a C5 to do it, but that's the only way to do it nowadays. (or I have missed something, but last time I checked, it was impossible to do it)
    Also I think that Skywhales already meet the requirements for Loader Tech by default since the requirement is just the very broad "large animal"
    Last edited by zabbarot; 2015-05-06 at 07:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    Hello, a quick question.

Can I call dibs on the Seventh Tellurian Games (537)?

The Jeweled Cities is planning on celebrating its bicentenial as a unified nation next round. We could combine events- I'll provide the location, you can run the events.

Oops. Missed the rule change.

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    EDIT:
    Also I think that Skywhales already meet the requirements for Loader Tech by default since the requirement is just the very broad "large animal"
    I don't know if skywhales were domesticated or not, so could I assume my project last round was to domesticate them?
    Last edited by lt_murgen; 2015-05-06 at 09:52 AM.
    Keeper of the 49 Rules.

Pet Peeve: Yay ≠ Yeah

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't know if skywhales were domesticated or not, so could I assume my project last round was to domesticate them?
    Wouldn't bother me any, but I don't make decisions about things
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ah, new thread.

So, who wants Pomegranates?
    Soommor
    Maker of Plays, King of the Pitch, First Chosen of Mazara, Camel Sniper, Last Remaining Fragment of Bill Shatner's Mind, Agony Incarnate, Not Jesus, Inventor of the Electric Condom, General Disaster, King of Africa and Uganda in Particular, Better than the Rest of Us.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDM View Post
    Oh you are just a treat.
    A Brutal and Shameless Plug if I ever saw one.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlarGamer

My Blog
    https://benology.wordpress.com/

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by Soommor View Post
    Ah, new thread.

So, who wants Pomegranates?
    Sure, what kinda goods do you want in return?

Got food, alchemical stuffs, certain kinds of animals, so on.

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Oh no, I agree. However the mad Ice Sorcerer is far away and the Knights of Black are right next to me, so yeah.

Your excuse holds up though and King Torre wishes Ashenia the best of luck in bringing this wayward soul to justice.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sure, what kinda goods do you want in return?

Got food, alchemical stuffs, certain kinds of animals, so on.
    Got anything I can sharpen and make tools out of?
    Soommor
    Maker of Plays, King of the Pitch, First Chosen of Mazara, Camel Sniper, Last Remaining Fragment of Bill Shatner's Mind, Agony Incarnate, Not Jesus, Inventor of the Electric Condom, General Disaster, King of Africa and Uganda in Particular, Better than the Rest of Us.

Oh you are just a treat.

My Blog

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by Soommor View Post
    Got anything I can sharpen and make tools out of?
    I think so, yeah. I'll take a look and come back to you on that.

Edit: I got Quartz and/or Lead if you fancy that.
    Last edited by WaylanderX; 2015-05-06 at 11:25 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Pomegranates for Quartz, make it so.

I warn you though, these are big pomegranates. We're talking size-of-a-basketball bash-your-face-in pomegranate. So eat them responsibly.
    Soommor

Oh you are just a treat.

My Blog