I had an idea for more things that could be thrown into another expansion...

Wouldn't it be neat to have an expansion that allowed you to play the game like you would a game of Hero Quest (for those who don't remember, it was a board game where there was one DM-like player and several hero players, and the DM pre-set the conditions and trials that would be faced)?

I think it could be done in an ad-hoc way right now if the DM player was in charge of putting down monsters in rooms and decided (instead of randomly) what room would go down next, where the stairs were etc...

A neat addition that would require an expansion would be to have the ability to add usable items in rooms perhaps (like switches that unlocked stairs etc...), or even DM-controlled NPCs, like anti-heroes (perhaps Miko?) that could take actions against the group actively, move between rooms etc...

I suppose technically it wouldn't require an "official" expansion... but it's an idea I figured I'd throw out there in case it hadn't already been discussed. At the least, it could be an extra income item for the Giant... more income from OoTS for the Giant == more potential for the comics to be his career == more new comics! ;)