New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Naruto VII: I see your God and raise you 2 time traveling spirits

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    New chapter.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kaguya is defeated. Black Zetsu is thrown into the moon with her. For some reason Madara's got his torso back.

...this chapter is just kind of anti climatic. If they're implying Madara is back to be the villain again...THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT?

Spoiler
    Show
    Nah, Madara is no longer credible villain. It seems like manga is finally reaching conclusion. Madara is clearly there for some Senju-Uchiha make up .

2. - Top - End - #782
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, it's all over guys.

Interestingly enough, Naruto and Sasuke both seem to have lost their Rikudou powers but Sasuke still has the Rinnegan and all the Biju are back, too. Seems to me like Naruto may give up his half of the Kyuubi and fight Sasuke using only Sage Mode.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kaguya is defeated. Black Zetsu is thrown into the moon with her. For some reason Madara's got his torso back.

...this chapter is just kind of anti climatic. If they're implying Madara is back to be the villain again...THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT?
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah, stop wondering about the point, this is Naruto. Just try to enjoy the ride as best as possible, or we might as well stop reading...

Anyway, the story seems done... I have some small hope Madara will get up and pound them all into the ground now that Zetsu isn't there to back stab him anymore. But I guess we won't have any suck luck.

Overall... yeah, kind of anticlimactic bit not... terrible? As I said, I thought the last chapter was okay, if not overwhelming so I guess as the first aftermath this works well enough.

So, in that one panel, those were the "good" characters who died over the course of the story, right? Well, most of them, anyway.
    I fell like I want to make a point about Kishi's attitude towards killing characters but I'm not sure what point... I guess it's nice he does so at times, but then he does not when he also could (or maybe should)
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

4. - Top - End - #784
    Colossus in the Playground

Haven'
    Spoiler
    Show
    t read the chapter yet, but Bringing Madara back might e what the Sage and Kages were doing.

since he cast the Infinite Moon Thingy, he might be the only one to break it.

He can't be the antagonist again anyway, without the Ten Tails(Kaguya) he' s simply no match for Naruto, let alone both of the Sages reborn children.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

So, in that one panel, those were the "good" characters who died over the course of the story, right? Well, most of them, anyway.
    Yeah, those were the characters that were on the Naruto side of things, at least at their moment of death. I liked that little detail.

I liked that page with all the Kage on it. Had to figure out a bit who was which, but it was easy enough from memory overall. Was Obito's stint as Mizukage ever explained, since he's not ever shown as one of them, or was he simply the power behind Yagura?

Overall, it was rather hamfisted, but in a such a way that I think is quite beautiful. The whole of the ninja world coming to their conclusion. The Sage's last words made it go a bit too far, making it kind of like the penguin ending of Evangelion, but in a way that is not terrible and out of tone with the series. It's an end that is both bad and good, but not in the so bad it's good kinda way.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ettin in the Playground

Now on to the real question that fans are going to want answered either in the last couple chapters or the final movie set to come out.

Hinata or Sakura?

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
    Now on to the real question that fans are going to want answered either in the last couple chapters or the final movie set to come out.

Hinata or Sakura?
    Well, consideirng they are STILL belaboring the point that Sakura is still sort of in love with Sasuke as far as my DVD watching goes, and that apparently Sasuke has not Died A Horrible Death yet, I... would probably not want to be Kishi if did something like, I dunno, pair off Saukra and Naruto and then Hinata and Sasuke because reasons or something...

I COULD see Sasuke and Naruto, honestly, at this point: it might even actually be funny, in a laugh-to-prevent-tears sort of way.

But I'm almost dreading the outcome...

8. - Top - End - #788
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    He can't be the antagonist again anyway, without the Ten Tails(Kaguya) he' s simply no match for Naruto, let alone both of the Sages reborn children.
    But they don't seem to be the reborn children anymore. And Madara wiped the floor with basically everything they threw at him even before he became the Jinchuriki, including the five Kages iirc, apart from Gai. But he is obviously exhausted... still, if they don't kill him or something, Madara is going to remain a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Yeah, those were the characters that were on the Naruto side of things, at least at their moment of death. I liked that little detail.
    Yup. Well, I guess Konan should have kind of been there but then I don't think Naruto even knows she is dead.

As for Sakura vs Hinata... I was always in support of Hinata and there still is Sasuke and no matter how much I want I don't see Kishi removing him from the picture... Then again, Hinata is clearly so hideous Naruto would never feel attracted to her, so...
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

9. - Top - End - #789

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Well, consideirng they are STILL belaboring the point that Sakura is still sort of in love with Sasuke as far as my DVD watching goes, and that apparently Sasuke has not Died A Horrible Death yet, I... would probably not want to be Kishi if did something like, I dunno, pair off Saukra and Naruto and then Hinata and Sasuke because reasons or something...

I COULD see Sasuke and Naruto, honestly, at this point: it might even actually be funny, in a laugh-to-prevent-tears sort of way.

But I'm almost dreading the outcome...
    If I were Kishi, I would pull a lotr troll ending. Basically, an entire issue with nothing but endings, drawn from the deepest darkest bowels of fandom.

Start off light with naruto/hinata, then go to naruto/sakura, then go full scale troll mode where he gets both. Then an ending where he and kurama end up together, him and sasuke, we learn he had a secret love affair with Shizune, and now that he is a hero of the elemental nations, he can reveal that they married in secret. He gives tsunade a gift and de-ages her. They fall in love and get married. Every female from every filler arc shows up and proclaims they want to marry naruto, (at the same time and together, not one at a time) Naruto impales himself on a cross made of mokuton to release the power of the bijuu and they leave the elemental nation forever, make the jesus reference as clear as possible, naruto turns out to be the bad guy, enslaves the elemental nations and rules with an iron fist with his harem of concubines in various slave girl uniforms around him, he gets betrayed by konoha at his moment of triumph and is sent away by a seal created by jiraya before his death. He appears in front of The Daily Planet (or Bugle) wondering where the heck he is now. He wins the final battle, heads for his friends, then trips and falls face first on a kunai, dying instantly.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    If I were Kishi, I would pull a lotr troll ending. Basically, an entire issue with nothing but endings, drawn from the deepest darkest bowels of fandom.

Start off light with naruto/hinata, then go to naruto/sakura, then go full scale troll mode where he gets both. Then an ending where he and kurama end up together, him and sasuke, we learn he had a secret love affair with Shizune, and now that he is a hero of the elemental nations, he can reveal that they married in secret. He gives tsunade a gift and de-ages her. They fall in love and get married. Every female from every filler arc shows up and proclaims they want to marry naruto, (at the same time and together, not one at a time) Naruto impales himself on a cross made of mokuton to release the power of the bijuu and they leave the elemental nation forever, make the jesus reference as clear as possible, naruto turns out to be the bad guy, enslaves the elemental nations and rules with an iron fist with his harem of concubines in various slave girl uniforms around him, he gets betrayed by konoha at his moment of triumph and is sent away by a seal created by jiraya before his death. He appears in front of The Daily Planet (or Bugle) wondering where the heck he is now. He wins the final battle, heads for his friends, then trips and falls face first on a kunai, dying instantly.
    Well, even then we'd get the last Naruto movie as a conclusion - it's set 2-3 years in the future. And LOL Sakura still has a flat chest.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Titan in the Playground

I don't know why you all be acting like this ending clearly it will be time to reveal that the uh.... give me a second... oh oh the samurai have been hiding in the Leaf for decades and are now going to launch a massive fight for revenge and be like really super powerful and kill Kakashi to show they mean business and have a bunch of random crazy super powers.

Uhh but first Naruto and Sasuke have to go off with some new characters to get their shimigami ninja powers back.

Were still like two or three years away, minimum.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Latest Chapter
    Show
    Well that was disappointing. You build up so long and for so much it had to end in a whimper. If this was the story ending we were told at Part 1 power levels, or hell part 2 power levels prior to Pein it would make sense and the 4th hokage vs Obitio, but after so much escalation it was just bleh.

That said it was enjoyable even though it was a let down, I am glad it ended.

And so many unresolved plot points but part of me just does not care anymore.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

13. - Top - End - #793

But they don't seem to be the reborn children anymore. And Madara wiped the floor with basically everything they threw at him even before he became the Jinchuriki, including the five Kages iirc, apart from Gai. But he is obviously exhausted... still, if they don't kill him or something, Madara is going to remain a threat.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sasuke still has Rinnegan.

Sasuke has Rinnegan becuase he received the Sage's Yin chakra.

Sasuke could recive the Sage's yin chakra becuase he has Indra's chakra.

Thus, if Sasuke still has Rinnegan, he is still Indra's reincarnation.

If Sasuke is still Indra's reincarrnation then Naruto must still be Ashura's reincarnation.

He just doesn't look it right now becuase he's not using Sage Mode or tailed beast chakra.

Though, I did say that before I read the chapter, and thus before I knew what happened with the Taild Beasts.

Still, they've got to go somewhere, they're too big and Dangerous to live in the world.

Yang Kurama is probably going in with Yin Kurama in Naruto, probably merging back together.

Shukaku patched things up with Gaara, so he could go back into him, and Gyuki probably could go back to Killer B, but I honestly doubt that Naruto would let the villages take the Beasts back if they're just going to take them and treat them like tools, and since Naruto has used their chakra before(and communicated with them mentally) some of them could be joining Kurama

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Sasuke still has Rinnegan.

Sasuke has Rinnegan becuase he received the Sage's Yin chakra.

Sasuke could recive the Sage's yin chakra becuase he has Indra's chakra.

Thus, if Sasuke still has Rinnegan, he is still Indra's reincarnation.

If Sasuke is still Indra's reincarrnation then Naruto must still be Ashura's reincarnation.

He just doesn't look it right now becuase he's not using Sage Mode or tailed beast chakra.

Though, I did say that before I read the chapter, and thus before I knew what happened with the Taild Beasts.

Still, they've got to go somewhere, they're too big and Dangerous to live in the world.

Yang Kurama is probably going in with Yin Kurama in Naruto, probably merging back together.

Shukaku patched things up with Gaara, so he could go back into him, and Gyuki probably could go back to Killer B, but I honestly doubt that Naruto would let the villages take the Beasts back if they're just going to take them and treat them like tools, and since Naruto has used their chakra before(and communicated with them mentally) some of them could be joining Kurama
    Si
    Spoiler
    Show
    And we have seen in this manga that when your chakra touches another one sometimes there are temporary changes or sometimes permanent ones. Gaara could still manipulate sand even though he is not a jinchuuriki, Nagato was resurrected with the Rinnegan eyes even though that is not an innate part of him but just something that was acquired and is now part of him as much as it was a part of Madara.

Thus Naruto and Sasuke may be not be the extremes of power they were when they fought Kaguya but it is for sure Sasuke was forever changed by his occurence with now having a Rinnegan and it is like Naruto has to. I would not be surprised if Naruto can now manipulate all 5 elements and Yin and Yang but he has to do it himself for example with shadow clones. I would not be surprised if the two do actually fight that Sasuke will evolve the other eye due to his own efforts.

----

My question is how Kakashi would be changed by Obito's chakra can he still use both sharingan? Can he phase through objects? Does he have a reduction of stamina compared to when he fought Kaguya and he now has stamina issues like before?

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    Spoiler: Latest Chapter
    Show
    Well that was disappointing. You build up so long and for so much it had to end in a whimper. If this was the story ending we were told at Part 1 power levels, or hell part 2 power levels prior to Pein it would make sense and the 4th hokage vs Obitio, but after so much escalation it was just bleh.

That said it was enjoyable even though it was a let down, I am glad it ended.

And so many unresolved plot points but part of me just does not care anymore.
    You can't talk about unresolved plot points until the series actually ENDS. There are going to be at least a couple more chapters and the final movie.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
    You can't talk about unresolved plot points until the series actually ENDS. There are going to be at least a couple more chapters and the final movie.
    I am not disagreeing. Maybe it is just my burn out talking, I love Naruto still but it is kinda like a marriage you married a girl or guy and at the time she was X but somehow over the years it morphed into something else (42) with a little Alpha thrown in.

I can still derive happiness and joy from naruto, but nothing will ever be the same again. Then again it still surprises me sometimes.

----

I think Naruto would improve if we saw the manga from another viewpoint and peripheral characters for a time. If it was not so much about Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Hagoromo, Kaguya, etc for a couple months. Give me a more local conflict with a scale that is comprehendible and I can understand and characters I care about. Give me a story with Lee and Might Guy and Ten Ten with some of Kiba and some of the other characters thrown in. Tell the story of Naruto and Sasuke but move both of them off the table, make them like the Sannin where they are teachers or elders for a while.

If you must have Naruto and Sasuke fight let them do so not as teenagers but as adults.
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2014-08-28 at 08:03 PM.

17. - Top - End - #797

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    Si
    Spoiler
    Show
    And we have seen in this manga that when your chakra touches another one sometimes there are temporary changes or sometimes permanent ones. Gaara could still manipulate sand even though he is not a jinchuuriki, Nagato was resurrected with the Rinnegan eyes even though that is not an innate part of him but just something that was acquired and is now part of him as much as it was a part of Madara.

Thus Naruto and Sasuke may be not be the extremes of power they were when they fought Kaguya but it is for sure Sasuke was forever changed by his occurence with now having a Rinnegan and it is like Naruto has to. I would not be surprised if Naruto can now manipulate all 5 elements and Yin and Yang but he has to do it himself for example with shadow clones. I would not be surprised if the two do actually fight that Sasuke will evolve the other eye due to his own efforts.

----

My question is how Kakashi would be changed by Obito's chakra can he still use both sharingan? Can he phase through objects? Does he have a reduction of stamina compared to when he fought Kaguya and he now has stamina issues like before?
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's literally no evidence that either Naruto or Sasuke have lost any of the power they had during the Kaguya fight, other than Nruto no longer being in his demon sage mode, which is literally just his Demon Coat combined with Sage Mode, and thus is not a 24/7 power but a form he turns on and off.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    There's literally no evidence that either Naruto or Sasuke have lost any of the power they had during the Kaguya fight, other than Nruto no longer being in his demon sage mode, which is literally just his Demon Coat combined with Sage Mode, and thus is not a 24/7 power but a form he turns on and off.
    Spoiler
    Show
    We see the moon and the sun seals returning to the sage of the six path's ghost the sage of the six paths then finished the technique by clapping his hands together and putting Kaguya in the moon we also see the ghosts of the previous kages help the six path's ghost with the sealing formula.

You are right we did not actually see the seals leave Naruto's and Sasuke's hands just that they reappeared in the Sage of the Sixth Path's hands. We also know the 9 tailed beast are out of Kaguya and are now discrete beings. We do not know if Naruto still has part of their spirits inside of him, like a connection where there will is both inside Naruto and a separate being just like with clone techniques.

I would argue this further increases my point that we have no clue what Naruto or Sasuke are capable of. We do not know what has happened

19. - Top - End - #799
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Yup. Well, I guess Konan should have kind of been there but then I don't think Naruto even knows she is dead.
    Well, unless I missed the memo that Konan became a Kage, she ain't gonna get revived. Those poor shinobis from the minor hidden villages got no representation!

Then again, aside from amegakure, where the hell are those shinobis and their leaders anyway in this war? Hidden grass? Hidden waterfall?

And, please, no... not an LOTR ending! Next thing you know, we have the short Kakashi gaiden stretched out into a movie trilogy.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2014-08-28 at 08:26 PM. Reason: reading comprehension failure XD
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Banned

New chapter
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone else creeped out by Hagoromo's appearance on the last panel?

He also has 16+ kages he called back from the pure land. Fascinating, more things yet to come for sure.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mato View Post
    New chapter
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone else creeped out by Hagoromo's appearance on the last panel?

He also has 16+ kages he called back from the pure land. Fascinating, more things yet to come for sure.
    It's not that surprising since Edo Tensei also brings souls back from the pure land. What IS surprising is that he was able to do it without requiring bodies and while being a spirit himself, but he has the Rinnegan so maybe it's not so surprising he can do all this stuff. The seventh Path gives full control over life and death, after all, and Nagato revived tens of thousands of people whose souls had travelled to the pure land.

It's entirely possible he's super evil and wanted his mother out of the way, but I'd rather we just skipped to the part where Naruto beats Sasuke (referencing the final fight of Part I and the reversal of its result) and Kakashi becomes Hokage.
    Last edited by Infernally Clay; 2014-08-30 at 11:18 AM.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

22. - Top - End - #802
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    The seventh Path gives full control over life and death, after all, and Nagato revived tens of thousands of people whose souls had travelled to the pure land.
    Nagto notes there is a time constraint, and the usage killed him. Prior to becoming the ten-tails host Obito says he'd kill him self trying to use the technique on Madara.

Hagoromo raising 16+ is serious business.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mato View Post
    Nagto notes there is a time constraint, and the usage killed him. Prior to becoming the ten-tails host Obito says he'd kill him self trying to use the technique on Madara.

Hagoromo raising 16+ is serious business.
    You can't kill something already dead, him not losing his life isn't weird since he's some kind of near Deity-Spirit.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post

It's entirely possible he's super evil and wanted his mother out of the way, but I'd rather we just skipped to the part where Naruto beats Sasuke (referencing the final fight of Part I and the reversal of its result) and Kakashi becomes Hokage.

Why would Kakashi be Hokage? Tsunade isn't dead, just merely trapped in a living dream living out a fanasy like everyone else that isn't super plot important.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkmoar View Post
    Why would Kakashi be Hokage? Tsunade isn't dead, just merely trapped in a living dream living out a fanasy like everyone else that isn't super plot important.
    Minato was the Fourth Hokage and the Third was still alive.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    Minato was the Fourth Hokage and the Third was still alive.
    This. And do remember, Tsuande's in her 50's and Kakashi's only in his mid 20s. The 3rd was super old, yes, but he had been previously retired. The 1st, 2nd, and 4th were all decently young when they went in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    This. And do remember, Tsuande's in her 50's and Kakashi's only in his mid 20s. The 3rd was super old, yes, but he had been previously retired. The 1st, 2nd, and 4th were all decently young when they went in.
    There's also no reason why she wouldn't step down for Kakashi since she didn't want to be Hokage in the first place and even said she'd favor Kakashi being the Hokage earlier in the manga.

28. - Top - End - #808

Man im having so much fun watching the random battles on youtube. So far the most recent one being

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sasuke and the 4 dead hokages showing up and sakura doing some ass kicking. Plus rochi healing up tsunade.

Its funny, because im seeing everything so insanely out of order, but its still a freaking blast, mainly because the people who host the episodes edit the crap out of them so there are no breaks, the entire fight is one video instead of being broken up into a dozen episodes. Or at least, its not as badly broken up as it would be to watch one episode at a time. I cant wait till more of the battle gets hosted.
    Spoiler
    Show
    im curious to see what will happen now that sasuke and naruto hit the ten tails with the oodama rasenshriken/amaterasu arrow combo
    Im thinking it ticked it off.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

29. - Top - End - #809
    Ettin in the Playground

About whether their is need for a sixth hokage (kakashi, naruto, or sasuke though probably kakashi) when the fifth hokage is still alive (tsuande)

Tsuande should have a body of a 55 year old right now.

We know the third hokage (Hiruzen Sarutobi) died at the age of 69 and the nine tails attack happened 13/14 years earlier so he appointed his successor prior to the attack so probably around the age of 55 or 56. While the third hokage is amazing even at this age he is less capable than he used to be. We have no no definite age of Onoki.

Now Tsunade may be of the genes of Senju and Uzumaki so she may rationally have a longer life expectancy because of her "magic dna." But do not forget that Tsunade has been sacrificing her life force and aging her body with her Creation Rebirth technique. Other healing techniques repair/regenerate the cells (Kabuto's Yin healing technique) but Tsuande's creation rebirth actually causes new cells to form to replace the old ones.

The two downsides to this Creation Rebirth, an impressive S rank technique is that it requires a lot of chakra and precise chakra control and that it sacrifice your maximum life expectancy due to the cells in your body having a limited amount of times they can divide. Even though this is a fantasy world which breaks the laws of reality this was stated by Tsunade herself.

This is why Tsunade looks old when she is out of Chakra and can not use the transformation technique, she has a body that is much older in reality than her 55 years.

30. - Top - End - #810

I'm not sure why that would mean we need a new Hokage. Sarutobi only died because he was killed.