New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Naruto VII: I see your God and raise you 2 time traveling spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Codyage View Post
    Spoiler: Indeed it seems he did.
    Show
    So, possible candidates that are unaffected? Naruto, Sauske, Kakashi, Sakura, Obito(Slim, but maybe being connected to Zetsu makes him immune.) Everyone brought back with Edo Tensei. Mayyyybe Hinata, based on what we just saw?
    Spoiler: you gave me an idea
    Show
    The Edo Tensei zombies are actually made of zetsus too... maybe that's why they didn't get affected?
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Spoiler: you gave me an idea
    Show
    The Edo Tensei zombies are actually made of zetsus too... maybe that's why they didn't get affected?
    Spoiler: Plausible.
    Show

Oh, that would be very clever, but that probably isn't the case, since Orochimaru is possessing a Zetsu as his body right now, when he swapped at the Uzamaki Shrine. Obito MIGHT have a shot, since it is Madara's will he is fused to, but chances are also likely no, or that he is just dead.

I wish the Shadow User Shikamaru would have been able to save himself.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Halfling in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Yamato was on the battle field all along, trapped (and mindcontrolled?) in a spiral zetsu.
    And now we know what happened to killer Bee (or at least that he is alive).
    Maybe Sakura can finally make herself useful by wielding the ninja tools (with the instructions of the fourth or something).

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: That's no moon, that's a genjutsu!
    Show

Yeah, I had to make that one...

I have to agree, a lot of people suddenly show up again, which is great. Though, I'm confused at Yamato... does this mean he was evil? he did fight the Kages, didn't he?

I think it makes enough sense for the zombies to be unaffected... just because they are not alive. Hinata... not sure if she is somehow resistant or whether we just got to see her last thought.

Tenten hoped to do something and then of course gets knocked out. Maybe Bee could have taught her about the tools? Also, why is Bee alright? Because he held on to the shed tentacle? Would have been nice to see this sooner, kishi...

Only one missing is Anko, iirc. I even forgot what she did last.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

5. - Top - End - #95

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Show

I have to agree, a lot of people suddenly show up again, which is great. Though, I'm confused at Yamato... does this mean he was evil? he did fight the Kages, didn't he?

I think it makes enough sense for the zombies to be unaffected... just because they are not alive. Hinata... not sure if she is somehow resistant or whether we just got to see her last thought.

Tenten hoped to do something and then of course gets knocked out. Maybe Bee could have taught her about the tools? Also, why is Bee alright? Because he held on to the shed tentacle? Would have been nice to see this sooner, kishi...

Only one missing is Anko, iirc. I even forgot what she did last.
    Spoiler
    Show

Anko was spit out by Kabutos umbilical snake, and dragged around by Jugo, because she seemed useful. Later, the cursed seal on her neck was used to release Orochimaru. After that, she remained unconscious. It is likely that she is trapped in the infinite Tsukyomy.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground

Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Probably mind controlled or the Zetsu that fused with him overrode his free will and used him as a Chakra battery.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Colossus in the Playground

Spoiler: Indeed it seems he did.
    Show
    So, possible candidates that are unaffected? Naruto, Sauske, Kakashi, Sakura, Obito(Slim, but maybe being connected to Zetsu makes him immune.) Everyone brought back with Edo Tensei. Mayyyybe Hinata, based on what we just saw?
    Spoiler
    Show

Obito's confirmed to be dead now. That aside, it all looks good (except Kakashi I don't think he's in Sasuke's superprotectionzone.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by some_geek View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Anko was spit out by Kabutos umbilical snake, and dragged around by Jugo, because she seemed useful. Later, the cursed seal on her neck was used to release Orochimaru. After that, she remained unconscious. It is likely that she is trapped in the infinite Tsukyomy.
    Ah, thanks for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkmoar View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Probably mind controlled or the Zetsu that fused with him overrode his free will and used him as a Chakra battery.
    Hm... maybe? I guess it's just me hoping he'd do something useful soon.

Spoiler: Question
    Show

Any ideas whether blind people are affected? I forgot whether we ever had any important (permanently) blind characters... I guess not because they would be the ultimate Uchiha-destroyer. Well, not ultimate but still.
    "What's done is done."

9. - Top - End - #99

Spoiler: Question
    Show

Any ideas whether blind people are affected? I forgot whether we ever had any important (permanently) blind characters... I guess not because they would be the ultimate Uchiha-destroyer. Well, not ultimate but still.
    Spoiler
    Show
    By my understanding even blind people are effected, because it goes through their eye holes and into their brains. We don't have anyone important who is blind anyway though.

Also, I'm glad that Killer Bee is alive...but I mean technically this shouldn't work. It's really stupid how he is alive just by touching a sliced off tentacle. And now since he's been turned into a food for the eyeball tree he's dead anyway because he's no longer touching it.

Unless the implication is that his sunglasses shield him, like Gaara's constant eye shadow.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    By my understanding even blind people are effected, because it goes through their eye holes and into their brains. We don't have anyone important who is blind anyway though.

Also, I'm glad that Killer Bee is alive...but I mean technically this shouldn't work. It's really stupid how he is alive just by touching a sliced off tentacle. And now since he's been turned into a food for the eyeball tree he's dead anyway because he's no longer touching it.

Unless the implication is that his sunglasses shield him, like Gaara's constant eye shadow.
    pretty sure his fight with sasuke's shows he is prone to that type of jutsu
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

11. - Top - End - #101

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    pretty sure his fight with sasuke's shows he is prone to that type of jutsu
    Spoiler
    Show
    The issue is that there, he dropped a piece of his tentacle that was then taken. This time it's the reverse, everything BUT a piece of tentacle is taken. So he should be dead, by the rules we know.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Spoiler
    Show
    The issue is that there, he dropped a piece of his tentacle that was then taken. This time it's the reverse, everything BUT a piece of tentacle is taken. So he should be dead, by the rules we know.
    Spoiler: What I meant was
    Show
    Bee is prone to genjutsu, whether he is blind or not. As for the partial Gyuuki, it's still up in the air whether he was affected by Mugen Tsukoyomi or not.
    Reading fail.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2014-05-21 at 09:34 AM.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Chapter Sum Up
    Show
    So, in short, everybody gets a Rinnegan! It was still a more interesting chapter then the last dozen or so. Also, based on Hinata's thoughts and Naruto seeming to react when she called his name, I *HOPE* this means he's going to put them together at the end...
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

14. - Top - End - #104

Oh snap we forgot someone huge!

Spoiler: Maybe not that important...
    Show

Hidan, Jashin priest, is beneath the ground and alive. This means, he isn't touching the light. So either he is still underground, not getting hit by the jutsu, or the tree came out of the ground, freeing him, causing him to get hit by the jutsu... Either way, he is either protected, or he is no longer imprisoned.

All though it seems being indoors doesn't protect from the jutsu. So maybe being beneath the ground doesn't work either. But how are they supposed to win now? I am pretty sure Madara can take them all on, and if they touch the light, at least 2/4 for sure will be out. Sauske and Naruto may be immune to it.

15. - Top - End - #105

Show

Hidan, Jashin priest, is beneath the ground and alive. This means, he isn't touching the light. So either he is still underground, not getting hit by the jutsu, or the tree came out of the ground, freeing him, causing him to get hit by the jutsu... Either way, he is either protected, or he is no longer imprisoned.

All though it seems being indoors doesn't protect from the jutsu. So maybe being beneath the ground doesn't work either. But how are they supposed to win now? I am pretty sure Madara can take them all on, and if they touch the light, at least 2/4 for sure will be out. Sauske and Naruto may be immune to it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If he doesn't refresh his blood sacrifices, he'll become a corpse like anyone else. He's dead.

16. - Top - End - #106

DwarfFighterGuy

Show

I think how they may end the infinite tsukyomy

Spoiler
    Show

It depends on the moon, if they would destroy the moon the technique would probably end.

17. - Top - End - #107

Spoiler
    Show
    If he doesn't refresh his blood sacrifices, he'll become a corpse like anyone else. He's dead.
    I don't know, lots of insects live in the ground. Maybe an occasional rabbit or two. Might be enough...

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by some_geek View Post
    I think how they may end the infinite tsukyomy

Spoiler
    Show

It depends on the moon, if they would destroy the moon the technique would probably end.
    Spoiler: Manditory response
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So the edo tensai can't be controlled for they don't have chakra? or at least normal chakra? they are not really alive? that they have a compulsion to do what Orochimaru stated and his last statement is to do what Sasuke wants to save everyone or to destroy konoha (we believe Sasuke chose to save everyone)? The edo tensai are not susceptible to yin techniques? (unlikely since we know they can be shadow bound.)
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Spoiler: Manditory response
    Show
    Man, I was hoping for a Gundam X clip... Too obscure, I guess.

Spoiler
    Show

Maybe the Genjutsu will end at a new moon and they just have to wait? Then again, does Narutoverse even have moon phases? Otherwise... I guess they could maybe kill the tree? Not sure... I do like how it kind of is Pain's multi-body technique extended to infinity, though, with the Rinnegan on everybody.
    "What's done is done."

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    So the edo tensai can't be controlled for they don't have chakra? or at least normal chakra? they are not really alive? that they have a compulsion to do what Orochimaru stated and his last statement is to do what Sasuke wants to save everyone or to destroy konoha (we believe Sasuke chose to save everyone)? The edo tensai are not susceptible to yin techniques? (unlikely since we know they can be shadow bound.)
    I'm leaning towards the dead can't be affected by genjutsu.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

22. - Top - End - #112

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    I'm leaning towards the dead can't be affected by genjutsu.
    Spoiler
    Show

the dead have often been controlled by their creators, and uchiha itachi was freed by a genjutsu. I think it has more to do with this specific technique that absorbs chakra/life-force out of everyone.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

So I was watching a recaps of the weeks official releases, and it reminded me of something.

Remember that plan that Ino and Shikamaru's dad had that would end the war and was all awesome, what ever happened with that? It seems they gave their lives for nada.

24. - Top - End - #114

Quote Originally Posted by ryuplaneswalker View Post
    So I was watching a recaps of the weeks official releases, and it reminded me of something.

Remember that plan that Ino and Shikamaru's dad had that would end the war and was all awesome, what ever happened with that? It seems they gave their lives for nada.
    Sacrifices for nothing are the best sacrifices #All of my hate

It did give Ino and friends some development so...it wasn't a TOTAL loss, but still. No one matters but Naruto and Sasuke. And that sucks.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

So kagura ate the chakra-charka no mi? Can she still swim?

Hmm, so blindness as a counter eh?
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2014-05-23 at 11:02 AM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

26. - Top - End - #116

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    So kagura ate the chakra-charka no mi? Can she still swim?

Hmm, so blindness as a counter eh?
    We don't know if she can swim or not

And I don't believe we know if blindness makes you immune.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Sacrifices for nothing are the best sacrifices #All of my hate
    This made me laugh.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Banned

My own lol came from looking at
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sasuke's rinnegan.

Madara needed the tamoe enhanced rinnegan in order to cast the actual infinite tsukuyomi technique (ten-tails is just to globally power it) and we were told by Hagoromo that his mother Kaguya could utilize a localized version of the technique so we have real confirmation the tamoe enhanced rinnegan it is the source. It is theoretically possible that Sasuke's tamoe enhancement rinnegan could use the infinite tsukuyomi as well.

Spoiler: On Madara
    Show
    Instant change up!

What is Sasuke's true motives!? Find out in the next issue of Naruto, six pathed sage Naruto vs infinite chakra Sasuke.

29. - Top - End - #119

Has anybody else been wondering what it'd be like to have a third eye in the middle of your forehead lately?

I've been wondering since the Sage showed up in Naruto's Mind/Soul thingy.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #120

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Has anybody else been wondering what it'd be like to have a third eye in the middle of your forehead lately?

I've been wondering since the Sage showed up in Naruto's Mind/Soul thingy.
    As long as it lets him use, Dragon of the Darkness FLAME! I dont care.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."