New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [PTU, IC] The Invisible League 3: You actually exploded!

Ivan
    "Its just the classical term for a gym where people fight pokemon and each other. Its the same rules as elsewhere in the world no outside aid, and the format and wagers are between the two or more opponents the default is man vs. their opponents mon or visa-versa." He says as if it wasn't the first time he had to explain one of the most common competitive pursuits after pokemon battling to someone you seemingly has lived under a rock

Kara
    Hey its that guy who was in the picture, the one riding a blue Tauros. And oh hey you know that girl too! The one with the blonde hair and pink pokemon! She was the target of a gig in sinnoh over 6 months ago where you had to track her down and report her location to some middlemen(well one was a middlewoman but all that matters in that regard is you got some kinky action with her off the clock). She was living in some monastery(ugh just as bad as a shrine), and you got an all expense paid week stay at a hotsprings resort out of it as payment (and you got to spy on the target while she was bathing. She has a rocking body that easily made up for having to be near a monastery even if you could only look at it) They never told you why they were looking for this person though but since she is here and breathing it couldn't have been anything bad not that you get choked up over that stuff a jobs a job(It does look like she doesn't have as much adorable optimism as she had before though but you weren't taking notes on her personality the last time you saw her you were too busy ogling that celebrity quality bod of hers).

Claire
    Viel indicates to the negative and your search of the immediate vicinity proves fruitless.

Claire
    Aside from a dirty clothes hamper the only "clothes" in here are towels and a bathrobe(clean and technically stops you from being arrested as long as you are not flashing people, but still odd enough that wearing in public would draw attention) the hamper is full of super modest goody goody girl kinda clothes like long skirts and sweaters and stuff and you expect if you went out of your way to find her bedroom you'd find more of the same. In addition to water you find a lot of oven mitts and cook books this girl must have a thing for cooking there is also booze displayed like its some sort of seasoning rather than something to drink and finally there is a purse hanging off a chair.

Also the oven mitts all have the name "Rachel" embroidered in them.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-08-26 at 10:00 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Firbolg in the Playground

Opal follows Kara, and pauses when she sees Chimney, but only for a moment before she actually waves over at them, "Hi guys," she says, only a slight tension to her demeanor at the moment.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Do the battles have to be 1 VS. 1? Me and Pyrite here fight best when we are together.

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire
    "Great, we probably need that to fix this tattoo..." She groaned. "How am I supposed to explain why I have a mark on such a spot..." She mutters as she starts heading though the ruins looking for signs of the treasure or some other treausre.

Claire
    "Ha! What a prude...oh man I really wish I had my poke gear now. Imagine how embarrassed she'd be." Claire commented, "I feel bad for anyone who dresses that modest. No life." She comments before moving into the bedroom and looking for some clean clothes. She realized they'd be modest and boring, but it would work. She grabbed the purse and glanced inside quickly before getting some water. Then she started for the door before stopping. She quickly turned around, went back inside, and looked for a marker.
    Last edited by Major; 2014-08-26 at 04:41 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel cracks an intrigued smile as he witnesses the pair holding unto each other, and the blazing flush upon the normally stoic girl's cheeks,"Well, well; you two are certainly chipper today. I take it something very good happened around here since we had pie," he quips genially as he notices the new closeness between the two maidens, before noticing the small gathering already in the apartment, "Wow, seems like you girls have a full house today," the young man comments as he gives a friendly wave to all the familiar faces before noticing the...cosplayer(?) walking in with Opal, a friend if the way they moved next to each other was anything to go by.

"Oh hi there, Uriel Feliciano; pleasure to meet ya," greets the seviiborn youth with a boyish smile, "You joining us for business, or for pleasure?" he continues conversationally after a short pause, quite unware of what had transpired within this humble abode a scant few hours ago.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2014-08-26 at 06:27 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Kara smiled a bit as she looked at the two, attention evenly divided between the two. She put her mask back on, walked out after Opal did, and waved casually. "Well hey there! Are you two friends of Lea and Ema? It's good to meet you both. I'm Nelsa, just Nelsa, and I suppose pleasure would be the best way to put it." as she punctuated that with a giggle. However her head was a jumble of thoughts about this situation, finding 2 of the people in the pictures in the same day and thinking of how to take advantage of this. And one of them being the Uriel she was supposed to contact too! This shook up her plans quite a bit, but she knew she could work around this.
    Last edited by Haluesen; 2014-08-26 at 06:34 PM.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew doesn't actually see it coming, despite the million and one warning signs. And so he nearly choked on his own food when Gwen through her towel tot he side. "Gwen, I understand what you're trying to do. It's sweet, but you don't have to do that." He doesn't look directly at her, in some attempt to spare her her non-existant modesty. "When it comes to food, being naked is not a requirement. Please put your towel back on." He waits to see what she does before continuing.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ettin in the Playground

Ivan
    "Thats something you take up with who you fight" he says probably wondering how he gets stuck answering questions about something so obvious and commonplace from someone who clearly has prior experience.

Opal
    Chimney on the other hand looks much more awkward. Whatever genetic social talent she has she certainly isn't using it to try to hide that guilty sorry look on her face as steven wraps his ribbons around her arm for emotional support.

Claire
    A sinkhole opens up a few meters in front of you fortunately you don't fall in.

Claire
    In the bedroom you quickly nab a long tightly woven sweater, stockings, and sensible shoes as a minimum for getting around without getting arrested or getting sunburns haynesley easily though there is things like dress and polo shirts, underwear, more of those long skirts, and pajama's if you wanted to spring for a full outfit or just loot and gut the girls wardrobe for kicks.

The purse has things like makeup, band aids, pictures of kindergarten aged kids, wallet with ID's, a pokegear, and a stuffed envelope with the words "class bake sale profits" written on it.

when you turn back you find big broad red and black permanent markers on the table next to some poster making supplies

Drew
    Embarrassment seems to manifest in the girl afterall when you reject her gestures. She picks up the towel quickly covers her front and sits back down opting to just hold it up with her free hand rather than take the time to wrap the towel around again "Did I do it wrong?" she says not looking up but clearly carrying a dejected expression as the temperature in the room turns a bit nippier.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-08-26 at 07:39 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1359

HalflingRangerGuy

If you could find me an opponent that wouldn't mind a 2v2 that would be AWESOME. Ivan replies beginning to get pumped up. You ready for a work out Pyrite? the larvitar jumps down and begins stretching, and gives him a look that tells him that he's always ready for a brawl.

Spoiler
    Show
    quick question. Would my jogging over to the dojo count for my agility training?

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire
    Claire quickly steps to avoid it and continues making her trek through the ruins.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Survival: (3d6+5)[13]

Claire
    Claire didn't want to waste too much time getting dressed right there, so she sets a handful of clothes to the side. She could get dressed while heading down the elevator if this place had one or while on way out through stairwell if not. Worst case a few people saw her, but she'd be gone before it mattered. And it might be amusing if someone noticed a naked woman walking out the young woman's room. It'd set some rumors.

When she looked in the purse, she grinned and grabbed the wallet, envelope, and pokegear before tossing rest on floor. Then she grabbed the marker and headed back to the bathroom. As she approached, she got out the pokegear and snapped a few pics of the lady with a snicker. Then, she took the market and wrote "Nice ass" on the left cheek and "It was a lot of fun." on the right cheek. Finally, she added a small little moon symbol like her own.

On the way out she wrote a brief note and set it where it'd be easily visible: "Give your pokegear a call if you wanna have some more fun. Or don't. I've got enough compromising pictures I think you will though. <3"
    Last edited by Major; 2014-08-26 at 08:51 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Ettin in the Playground

Ivan
    Spoiler
    Show
    nope

"I just told you thats something to take up with your opponent we only match people up based on skill level not their prefered fighting format" he says probably thinking you are dumb if he has to repeat himself

Claire
    Suddenly Collin flies out of the hole catapulted by a rising floor of earth which plugs the sinkhole that was just made.

Claire
    You are indeed seen leaving in your full starkwhite glory by that girl you saw reading a book earlier (she must also live here or something). She doesn't say or do anything she just stares with wide eyed surprise with a key in another doors lock and her book carrying hand hanging limply by her side as you streak, scamper, saunter, strut, whatever it is you do "in front of an audience" your way to the elevator.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire
    "Uhh...you do that often?" Claire asks with a blink. "How did your search go?"

Claire
    "Shhhh..." Claire says with a wink. "Don't tell anyone. She's so embarrassed about being such a sex fiend. Rep to keep up and what not." Claire says as she makes her way to the elevator. "Man, I'll be sore tomorrow...she's a good lay. If you dig chicks you should try her. Or me." She says with a wink. She presses the elevator button and stats getting dressed, starting with underwear first as she waits.

As she slips on the underwear she looks up, "Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me. You wanna join in next time?"
    Last edited by Major; 2014-08-26 at 09:41 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1363

HalflingRangerGuy

And I just asked you to find me an opponent! Ivan replies in kind, and starting to lose his temper. I assumed you talked to everyone that comes in and you of all people should know someone who mentioned something like that before. That's if you actually cared two cents about your job. Ivan puts his hands on the counter and gets closer to the man and says now are you going to find me an opponent, or are we going to have a problem?
    Last edited by nosugref4323; 2014-08-26 at 09:53 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    He has a big smile and holds up a round shining red swirled gem. Scizorite...

Good enough news to possibly override the illusion induced feeling that you are nude in front of another human being.

Claire
    She raises an eyebrow at you before her eyes start glowing with psychic power. Nothing else happens before the elevator arrives its like she is in a trance in fact this seems familiar from that book you read you'd guess she is clairvoyant based on how the visible aura manifestations seem to originate from her senses she might be trying to scry or something.

Ivan
    "You need to provide your records first before the system can assess you ranking, accomplishments, and statistics to find someone on your level to avoid the injuries cause by two opponents of drastically different skill level fighting each other" He says tapping a pokegear port sticking out of his side of the desk completely unphased still bored and unenthusiastic and seemingly unimpressed.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire
    Claire grins, "You're the best!" She says excited.

Claire
    "Tsk tsk, naughty naughty spying on our little show. That's fairly inappropriate." Claire says. When the elevator opens she pauses. If this woman had powers, she might get in the way. Still, murder wasn't a viable option at the moment. She glanced back at the elevator debating just continuing her leaving. "But seriously, that's fairly rude. If you wanna fool around at least ask to join instead of being a peeping tom." She says stepping in the elevator and pressing the button for the first floor.

16. - Top - End - #1366

HalflingRangerGuy

Here's a guy that hates his life. Ivan thinks to himself. He can't even notice that I have rocks for hands. Now that you mention it everyone seems to be stuck in their own little world, caring only about themselves. Acresus please don't let me turn into one of those people again.

He grabs his pokegear and plugs it into the and eagerly waits to start his match

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    "Yup!" he says in shameless agreement as he hands you the gem "And I owe it all to listening to the spirit of the earth. Now we should leave before that excadrill catches up..." there is a faint rumble deep below the surface

Claire
    Just as you step in and as the door closes she suddenly collapses. the book only said two ways that could happen either the psychic was inexperienced and over extended themselves or the area or course of events had a very strong dark, quasi-dark, or mind locked influence. oh and for some reason the tattoo on you stung for a moment.

Ivan
    Or he is just used to seeing strange things... Just then a big buff bald black man that smells of burnt toast and seems to be radiating heat carrying a bundle of hot looking weapons walks past and leaves the building...

A display above the desk matches you with someone named "Alex" provides you with a picture of a plain person wearing a gi who is no where near your size and looks almost gender ambiguous if it wasn't for a large red bow in their hair. it then points out on a map which ring to meet them at

"*sigh* a contact number has been added to your pokegear you only need to text it when on the premises to be match with an opponent from this point on"

18. - Top - End - #1368

HalflingRangerGuy

Wow..... this place us hard core. No wonder he didn't react to my arms. He thinks to himself as the toast man walks past. He reclaims his pokegear and starts heading towards the ring assigned to him. Before he leaves the lobby he thanks the clerk and signals for Pyrite to follow him.

When he reaches the ring he talks with his opponent. Hello my name is Ivan. I was wondering if you wanted to make the battle a 2v2 instead of a 1v1. So it would be me and my Pokémon vs you and one of yours. he says while giving his opponent a once over to determine their strength.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel nodded in understanding and acknowledgement, "Well...I don't know if we're close enough to be friends yet, but I think we got along well last time," he offers up kindly as he takes note of the mask in her possession, "So what do you do? Are you from Castelia, or elsewhere?" he inquired conversationally trying to keep attention on himself rather than on Chimney and Opal, though he does manage to put a supportive hand on the blonde's shoulder. He was there if she needed him after all.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire
    "Oh, uhhh right." Claire says, "Lead the way." She says as she moves to follow him.

Claire
    "Damn, could have got some more pics..." Claire comments as its too late since the door shut. She grabs her butt when it starts to hurt a bit. "Ugh...what is this weird thing..." She grunts before finishing getting dressed in the elevator. Once it arrived at the bottom floor, she headed out and made her way for Z's.
    Last edited by Major; 2014-08-26 at 11:11 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Firbolg in the Playground

Opal looks over at Kara, "we can talk later, I need to have a bit of a private chat," she says then goes over to Chimney, "we can go out to the garden to talk, if you'd like."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Kara gave a quick nod to Opal, "Of course, do what you do honey." chuckling quietly at that. Then she felt she could address Uriel with a shrug. "No I am from fairly far away actually, this is my first time in Castelia. Very first actually, I only arrived today. So I don't do very much. Then again I guess I have a reasonably fair chance of making a career as a matchmaker." As she said that she stood closer by Lea and Ema and grinned playfully at the two.
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Ah! So your the one responsible," he utters as he follows her gesture, "You work fast," he quickly added with some amazement.

"I'm actually from pretty far away too, came from Sevii for my I.L. challenges. How 'bout you? What brings ya to our little corner of the world?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Kara couldn't help but laugh a lot at what Uriel said. Did he realize exactly what they had been up to? Because that was her working fast, certainly. "Hehehe well, anyway, I'm here for the same reason. All the way from Sinnoh for the League." She pouted a bit though as it came to mind. "Then again I still haven't even gotten my first challenge yet."

"Sevii is pretty far though, at least for what I've travelled. What's it like there?" she inquired, holding onto her tail now.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Oh it's pretty nice. Warm and sunny year round outside of storm season, and even then there's more good weeks than bad days. We're not quite as tech'ed up as Castelia, but we're catching up pretty good. Lots of different pokemon from lots of different regions thanks to the current, and almost all of'em are used to people. Lots of big families, good food, and old legends running around; seasonal competitions, and lots of festivals too," he muses nostalgically, "We're pretty big on challenges and parties over there I guess, never a dull moment if you know where to look; but there's always a nice spot with a good view if you ever want to be left alone with your thoughts," he ends with a warm smile.

"How 'bout you? What are things like up north?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Heh, you're quite the speech-giver it seems Uriel. You sounded sort of like a legitimate, unphony-sounding travel guide." Kara spoke, grinning slightly. "Sinnoh is...well it's interesting I guess. Definitely a place I don't mind seeing as home. I came from where it was rather cold, pretty snowy, so the weather anywhere else feels hot. There's also quite a bit of strange things too. Places tied to a deep history, or something almost supernatural. You can see that a lot there." She shrugged then remembered that there was still food around and went to get another veggie wrap. "Would you like some of this too? It's really good." She turned her head back to address Uriel and smiled.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew shakes his head. "This is gonna be one of those things I'm no good at explaining." He sighs and looks down at the food for a minute, trying to think of a way to explain it. "See all this here? All this food. If we were to eat it every day, it'd get boring right?" He looks at her eating and wonders if it was maybe the best analogy to go with. "It's kind of the same thing. If everyone were just to get naked at the drop of a hat, or pants, than it wouldn't mean anything anymore. It'd be like going to sleep or eating breakfast. Something you don't really think about."

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ettin in the Playground

Ivan
    Looking your opponent over you don't gleam anything you didn't already see in the picture though the raking motion of your eyes does seem to make them self consious. The traditionally loose Gi makes it impossible to tell how ripped and toned they are, and their height and build fall in the magic goldilocks zone of what's is common and believable for both boys and girls(and shorter than you) making gender and plausible assumptions about muscle mass and other anatomical differences between men and women difficult to discern. Sure the big bow in their hair is obviously meant to be a clue but it could also be a clever ruse. Either way they seem intimidated by your size and the manifestations of your elementalism.

"W-well uh... You see the thing is the elders told me I should focus on my solo fighting. They said I was acting too reliant on having partner... So... I was kinda hoping my opponent would be up for just fighting me and forego the traditional coin flip" they say nervously. They sound feminine but on the other hand you've heard guys sing soprano before especially after a nut shot.

Claire
    and away he leads indeed (pause until everyone else catches up time wise)

Claire
    With the illusion still affecting you your clothes disappear as if they were a mirage but no one seems to call the cops on you when you venture near a busy street you still get reactions but its likely due to your pale appearance rather than them seeing as much of you as you are seeing so unless you use your imagination or just like that exposed free drafty feeling the illusion is little more than an inconvenience that stops you from carrying that purse over your shoulder out of fear of losing track of it.

Navigation isn't simple the sun is in fact still hanging surprisingly high in the sky and with at least your head and face uncovered you have to stay in the shade or get a flash of burning pain as you dart through sunny bits(or just constant burning pain without the flash if you just want to stand in it for some reason) but ultimately nothing out right stops you from reaching Z's garage.

Opal
    "*Sigh* yeah we wouldn't want to spoil the mood" Chimney says in agreement to you proposal.

Kara and Uriel
    Ema pulls Lea closer to her and further from Kara as if protecting a prized flower from a dog that likes to bury bones in the garden, but unfortunately for the more reserved woman Lea is just as playful and gives her lover a peck on the cheek prompting a wide eyed rising blush from a flustered Ema (that would be accompanied by a steam eruption if this was animated).

"They were already matched they just didn't know it seems she's just the first person to say something to them about it" says Moa adding his analysis but not looking up from the photos he and the trubbish were going through.

Drew
    "Oh..." she says acknowledging the concept of finding value in scarcity... "I wouldn't ever get bored of your cooking though, but I will respect your wishes" before dismissing a good chunk of it... oh well at least she's retying her towel properly "I still want to repay you for the food and the... "help"... is there something I can do that you would accept? Or is now just not the right time?" she says taking a seat on your side of the table, scooting close to you, and leaning to stare you in the eye as if it would discern if you are lying or something.

29. - Top - End - #1379

HalflingRangerGuy

He/She looks to be normal muscles, weight and height, for a typical human.... Did she just say temple? Ivan thinks to himself.

Your Elders want you to learn the art of self reliance? He says while thinking it over.... After a short pause he answers the question. Tell you what... How does the best two out of three sound? We fight your way for round one, my way for round 2, and for round 3 we do things the normal way. What do you say? We all get what we want in the end.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Luna Claire (Only one, no point with images :P )
    As Claire makes her way and sees the glances, she makes sure to drop a middle finger or two, but doesn't give them a glance outside of that. When she arrives at the workshop she called out, "Yo, cuz? You here?" She asks, "How's it going?"