New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Ready, Aim, Fire! (Round 9) (Tainted Gold)

The shiny shall be mine!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

*shifty eyes*

Maybe...
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

3. - Top - End - #33
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Lara croft?! Where?! Where?!

* Stabs Lara *

* Spits on her corpse *
    AVENGE LARA!

*Stabs Castaras*

*Spits on his corpse*
    WW Game Statistics
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

*stabs all*
    *builds a ladder from their corpses*
    *climbs out of temple*

Okay, Silkenfist, what did I win?

That's Axel, the noble bandrowdy and his female side
    Thanks to Dispozition for the fantastic Axel/Alexia-avatars
    Great Faerwain-avatar by Tomb Raven
    Deep bows to Ceika for Faerwain the Triumphant

Middle Ages' most beautiful side- brought to you by the Digital Age

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

6 hours remaining and 6 contestants haven't sent actions yet. Coincidence?

6. - Top - End - #36
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Hmm... too much of a coincidence...

David? A LARA CROFT LOVER?!

* Stabbity! *

Oops, wrong thread...
    Last edited by Castaras; 2007-02-19 at 11:38 AM.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

7. - Top - End - #37

Weird thing is I just sent mine and soon there will be 5 hours left with 5 people not sending anything in yet

Everlight Dungeon Crawl: Eberk Battleheart
    D'Emrenius Keep: Aramil

8. - Top - End - #38

* Stabbity! *

Oops, wrong thread...
    What do you have against Lara?
    WW Game Statistics
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters

9. - Top - End - #39

* Stabbity! *

Oops, wrong thread...
    What do you have against Lara?
    WW Game Statistics
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Okay, something new for you guys to keep you under tension a bit. I'll write and edit the stuff in step by step. Just wait until your demise shows up ;)

Above the peak of Ilanganatis mountain, night is about to set in. Peaceful, the majestic rock braves the gusts of wind blowing around it. As the winds turns, the gusts blow into the entry of the cave, creating a spine-chilling melody humming through the structure. 31 explorers and one of their steeds have found themselves suddenly treasure hunters and shortly after that survivalists. A maze of trapped passageways has opened up before them, offering quick death as well as a slight chance of escape. Hastily, they turn to the maze, knowing that too much reluctance could become fatal as soon as their inventory of torches had run out. Reluctantly, they agree to form small groups with expedition members they trust at least somewhat, each group scouting one of the paths.
    Before they do so, most of the treasure hunters return to the pile of gold and stuff some of it in their pockets to make at least some profit out of an eventual narrow escape. However, some explorers, deluded by the riches around them and apparently oblivious to the danger, stay amidst the wealth, grab handfuls of jewellery and cheer, exclaiming “We are rich. Woooo!” faerwain, weebl and El Jaspero even form a circle, dancing around and throwing jewellery in the air. When they gather around the pack-Llama, they had brought with them, they have gone too far though. With a pinpoint hoof attack to the neck, the Llama sends El Jaspero flying against a stone wall, breaking his neck immediately. The rest of the loony dancers scatter.
    Meanwhile, Inky had analysed the situation. Most of his opponents were harmless, but one opponent was truly terrifying: The legendary treasure hunter by the name of King of Griffins would certainly know the way out and trap them here. This enemy must be dealt with immediately. In a rush, Inky sifts through his backpack in order to create a trap, specifically designed against this foe. In a narrow edge of the rock, he installs a whistle, a waterskin and a stone in a manner that they produce the sound of a wounded Griffon. Then, to get rid of his target, he installs a tripwire and a revolver. After he has finished building his trap, Inky sets off the Griffin call and runs away from the trap, waiting for his target to be caught.
    Two dozen feet above inky’s head, the other adventurers look down at his preparation, hearing the Griffon call.
    “Funny device, he made”
    “Yup”
    “What’s that call?”
    “Griffons, I guess.”
    “Are you sure?”
    “Well, if King of Griffons were here, I’d ask him”
    The adventurers nod and decide to ask the King, who had decided for some reason not to join the expedition at all. They then split up into their teams. In groups of 2 to 5 persons, they squeeze into the narrow hallways, carefully looking for traps. Some of them don’t participate, though. Selrahc and the DarkLightDragon have not joined a group, each with their own plan in mind. The two look at each other with suspicion, then decide to leave each other alone and start working.
    Gezina and Destro Yersul have formed the smallest of the groups with only the two of them scouting. They examine one comparatively broad hallway that leads them down for some time. After following the path down for a while, they see a large hole in the ground, with a narrow path next to it. Carefully, the two round the hole and continue. Right behind the pit, the path rises again. Destro Yersul volunteers to take the lead, in good spirits to find the way out. And indeed, Destro soon sees the exit of the way. He tells Gezina to stay back in case of traps and goes up to the exit – only to find that the path has led them just back to their old cavern. Frustrated, Destro decided to at least get rid of his rival below. He looks up and sees a big boulder just above the exit. He climbs up and squeezes behind the boulder to push it down onto Gezina as soon as she would leave. While he is doing so, Gezina has figured out herself, that they just have found their way back to the old cavern. Frustrated, she decides that there is no point in even trying to escape. She sees a poorly disguised pressure switch in the ground and steps deliberately onto it to end the nightmare quickly. She closes her eyes, but instead of the Reaper’s voice she hears a crunch and a horrid scream above her. She looks up and sees that she stands right under a rolling boulder trap. However, the boulder wasn’t released; instead it has wedged itself into place, crushing the body of Destro Yersul in the process. Gezina scratches her head and proceeds her quest to find another way. As she leaves the hallway, she hears the boulder falling to the ground and rolling down to where she just came.
    In another hallway, Deckmaster, Khantalas, Krursk, Indurain and Gnome Barbarian are advancing more slowly. Ceiling and walls are filled with ominous holes and switches and since the explorers don’t plan to find out the hard way, what they are for, they try to slip past them without making contact. They ignite several torches at once to fill the path with enough light to not overlook a possible trap. For a few hundred feet, they are successful in this, but then Deckmaster, who had taken lead, suddenly motions the others to stop. He had found another set of small holes in the ceiling and this time, the row fills the entire span of the corridor, making it impossible to advance safely. “Looks, like we have to deal with this the hard way. You just wait for a few minutes.” Deckmaster says, as he treats the holes with army knife and torch. After looking at it for a while, he says “I see it. They have some kind of spears in there. Give me a minute and I block the holes. Don’t step on anything; there might be a trigger somewhere.” Deckmaster turns to the trap again while the others do there best to stand still. Except for Indurain, who stands right behind Deckmaster and had just spotted the pressure switch. The naked explorer smiles wickedly and covertly pushes against the plate. The resulting click startles Deckmaster, but he is not quick enough – A line of spears shoots through the ceiling and nails his head to the stone floor below. The other explorers let out screams of surprise and horror as they see his impaled figure on the ground, but they come to their senses soon. “Looks like he fumbled” Indurain just says, before cutting away the spears and continuing with the rest of the party over Deckmaster’s remains.
    Meanwhile, the DarkLightDragon has found a place to create her own trap. She had looked into several hallways, before finally finding one with a large pit in it. She uses the wood from one of the racks below together with her bedroll to create and improvised seesaw just at the edge of the pit, which she secures into place with rope and tent pegs. She installs the seesaw laterally and masks it with dust and earth. As a final piece, she paints a bright sign and mounts it at the edge of the pit, facing away from the corridor. She then gets to the edge of the pit, grabs the lower end of the seesaw and lets herself fall into the pit. As she hangs at the edge of the pit, she starts shouting: “Hello? Help! I am hanging at the edge of the pit and can’t get up. And don’t kick me in or step on my fingers or something.”
    Of course nobody will help me, the Dragon thinks. But there will be someone to try and deliver the final blow. Her apparatus would work in a manner that whoever approached the edge, would step on the seesaw, lifting her up and hopefully lose the balance to fall in. DLD smiles as she admires the cunning of her own plan while calling out for the others to come and NOT kill her. After about one hour and many calls, however, she begins to wonder if anyone could even hear her. DLD decides to check and get out but she is too weak already from the strain of hanging. Unable to hoist herself up, she decides to switch to the full dragon form. In an instant, a giant dragon appears at the edge of the pit. But to DLD’s misfortune, the sudden weight causes the tent pegs to snap and the seesaw to give way. Unable to fly in the close space, the dragon falls to the ground below. The last thing, she sees is her own sign falling down towards her. In big right letters, it reads “PWNED”
    The noise of the hard impact, however, has finally attracted a group of explorers who had just returned from a fruitless attempt to find an exit. The five adventurers Alarra, evnafets, KewlKat, Castaras and Van der Decken have heard the Dragon’s screams for help but discarded them as one of her usual traps. Now, the group carefully approaches the edge of the pit before them, waiting for a trap to spring up. However, they find the edge of the pit empty, devoid of Dragon or traps – all of DLD’s trap mechanisms have become undone and fallen into the pit with her. Grief-stricken, the group looks down into the pit to see her dead fellow explorer amidst a pile of unidentifiable rubble. It is not long before guilt sets in.
    “We…we could have saved her. We heard her. We were there.”
    “Listen, we had reasons not to trust the Dragon. In the past, she…”
    “It doesn’t matter what happened then. We have killed her in cold blood and there is no excuse. I can’t live with that.”
    “So we did wrong. But now we…NO, WAIT DON’T DO”
    KewlKat’s scream comes too late. Before his unbelieving eyes, evnafets had thrown himself down into the depths below. He mutters to himself “Crazy. Just crazy. This doesn’t change anything. But at least we know” KewlKat turns around to his fellow adventurers but doesn’t see anyone. Alarra, Castaras and Captain van der Decken seemed to have similar idea to evnafets. KewlKat curses and turns to the edge again. And indeed, with the help of his torch, he sees the battered corpses of his entire group lying below. He looks down at them and speaks to himself.
    “Fools. So we could have done better. But this is no reason at all.”
    “Right you are. There’s nothing wrong with good old opportunism.” KewlKat turns around as he hears that voice from behind. He catches a glimpse at the grinning faces of Fredricus and the purple gelatinous cube but he can’t react in time. With joined efforts, the two push the hapless KewlKat down to the rest. And while Fredricus and purple cube attempt an awkward high-five on their way back, the only thing intact in the pit below is the “PWNED”-sign lying between the broken bodies.
    In the main cavern, Selrahc has kept sneaking around the groups, eavesdropping on them to hear their plans. He noticed that most of them were running through the corridors on trial and error. “Let them run into the traps if they want. I need a better plan” the treasure hunter thinks while eavesdropping on another group. The three men, he observes are the three noblemen of the expedition; the three lords by the name of Herman, Magtok and Fullbladder. The three of them apparently have debated for some time but the few things, Selrahc hears, sound promising. “Message” “Return” and “Being found” sound like a sound plan to Selrahc and so he stays around them. When he sees one of them leaving, he seizes his chance. Just as the Lord has left the sight of the others, Selrahc sneaks up on him and clubs him down from behind. Hastily, he then proceeds to disguise himself with the Lord’s clothes and takes over the nobleman’s garb. Then, he runs back to the others, hoping that they wouldn’t spot the exchange.
    Minutes later, Selrahc had assembled with the two Lord on the pedestal. They had given him one strange look but they didn’t appear to figure out what had happened. Selrahc tries not to give himself away as he hears them speak.
    “Now my noble friends, this is what we have chosen. Lord Magtok, would you care to read our message again. I’d like to hear it a last time.”
    “Of course. But may I suggest, taking the capsule first.”
    “Agreed.” The surprised Selrahc is given a capsule. As he sees that the two Lord are swallowing theirs, he follows them suit to not be revealed as imposer.
    “Very well, gentlemen. Now, Sir Magtok if you would care to quicken your pace reading. We might not have more time.”
    “I will do.” Magtok clears his throat “This is a message from Lords Herman, Magtok and Fullbladder. We have entered this cavern on February, 18th, 1933 and have been imprisoned since. The robberies that have happened and that are going to happen are neither in our interest nor consent, yet beyond our control. We apologize in the name of the other participants of this exposition to all damages done to this cultural heritage. We hereby allow upon this letter being found, that any amount of our property may be used for reparations. We ask our heirs to treat this wish with respect. We also wish for our remains to be returned to our respective estates to be…”
    Selrahc suddenly starts screaming. “Our what? What is this about?” He grabs the speaker and starts shaking him but he gets no answer. The weakened body of Lord Magtok dies in his arms. Selrahc suddenly notices that he is barely able to breathe and his eyes have become blood-shot. Through a red veil, he sees his counterpart speaking croakingly but he fails to hear it. Together with Lord Herman, Selrahc slumps down on the stone pedestal, dead before he hits the ground.
    A few yards away beneath them, Lord Fullbladder awakes with a headache from Selrahc’s attack. He looks up and curses as he sees that his own plan has happened without him. He decides to make finding a noble death is second priority after finding a new set of clothes for him.
    Meanwhile, in another corridor, Kantur, Lucky and Bookman have found themselves exploring together. They have spent the last hours travelling through winded corridors, slopes and narrow passages, avoiding traps by a hairbreadth more than once. In the process, a bit of a distance had developed between them, since their exhaustion prevented them from adapting their pace to each other. A while ago, Bookman had taken point, so he is the first to see the gap. Right in their way before them, a large pit has appeared. Bookman looks for a way to bypass it, but to no avail. The walls are even and offer no way to get past. Bookman looks down, curious whether they would be able to walk down there but the hiss of several dozen snakes in the pit tells him, this might be a bad idea. The prospect of moving back and trying again disheartens Bookman. Instead, he decides to go for it and try to jump over the pit – even though the length of the gap makes it near impossible, at least the snakes would make for a quick end. Bookman steps back a bit, while Kantur sneaks up from behind. Kantur had left Lucky way behind them and wants to seize this opportunity to get rid of Bookman. He sees that Bookman is going to jump over something, but he is not able to see, what. Anyway, he wagers that a disruption of Bookman’s jump might be lethal already. He ties his rope into a lasso and sneaks up on his opponent.
    Bookman hasn’t noticed this and runs up to the pit. At the edge of it, he bounces forward to the other side. But as soon as he leaves the ground, Bookman sees that his leap is too short to reach the other end. As his trajectory reaches down, he prays for a quick death, when he suddenly feels something wrap around his feet. Kantur had thrown his lasso and successfully ensnared Bookman with it. This alone would not have saved him, but shortly before he reaches the ground, his fall suddenly stops. The rope had hit an advance in the rock and prevented him from falling further. Instead, Kantur loses his balance and his propelled forward and into the pit. As Kantur and Bookman are of equal weight, they soon find each other in the pit, each dangling from one side of the rope halfway above the snakes.
    They hear Lucky approaching and their spirits rise for a moment. “Lucky! Get us out!” they scream while glaring at each other menacingly. Several feet above them, the Leprechaun has arrived and sat himself down at the edge of the pit. “Guys…what have you brought yourself into. I am deeply disappointed by you.” While Speaking, Lucky opens his own backpack getting out his rope. “I turn my back on you and you start killing each other. That’s not very nice. Who started it?” He ignores the rabble from below. “No, don’t even tell me. Kantur, I know it has been you. Who else would be so stupid to get himself in the mess that way?” Lucky holds up Kantur’s bag, takes some of the equipment and ties it to rope, adding weight to it. “Now Listen to me. I can get out one of you. Now who do you think, should I rescue, Kantur? Can you tell me? Well, I can tell.”
    With these words, Lucky draws the rope towards him and ties the rope with the items to Kantur’s side. With the additional weight, Kantur slowly moves down towards the waiting snakes below. Kantur screams in terror and tries to climb up the rope but he is not able to climb fast enough. Just as Bookman reaches the advance in the rock and hoists himself up to safety, he lets his side of the rope go, sending Kantur down to the snakes definitively.
    In another hallway, Ink, David, Angela, Shadow and Zar Peter have gone exploring. They have found their share of traps, but so far they have been able to avoid them until they reach a strange long-stretched corridor. The corridor is especially narrow and flat and is disconnected by several thick stone doors. The group is unsure what to make out of it, but as it is there only way forward, they decide to risk it and proceed. They go down the corridor in a straight line, Angela taking the lead followed by Shadow, then David, then Zar Peter, then Ink. Carefully they go down the first corridor, but when they are all in the second, they hear the big stone doors before and behind them slam shut. They look at each other, then at the closed doors, then above their heads. The five are horrified as they see the stone ceiling moving down towards them. Stricken by panic they run forward and throw themselves at the stone door in front. And to their fortune, the door indeed gives way. The ancient locking mechanisms seemed to have weakened over time. One after another they slip through, but as Zar Peter passes through the door, he suddenly gets a wicked idea. Instead of holding it open for Ink, he presses the door shut behind him. He gestures for David to help him and together they keep the door shut, trapping poor Ink inside. They wonder whether he would be able to make it to the other side in time, but a crunching sound from behind the door makes them assume, he didn’t. The two smile at each other and attempt a high-five – but to their surprise, they hit their hand at the ceiling. As they look above, they see the ceiling their corridor move towards them. Even worse, at the other end of the corridor, they see Angela and Shadow waving them mockingly, before the door becomes shot. With the corridor behind them blocked, David and Zar Peter dart forward to force their way through the door but as they arrive, at the other end, the rustling of tent pegs as improvised V-notches greets them. As they vainly attempt to push past them, they know that they have been caught in their own trap.
    Last edited by Silkenfist; 2007-02-19 at 10:01 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41

Well I apear to have lived to the second round which is nice, but I also apear to have shot at someone who decided not to play. Dang. Least the others didn't kill me while I made my trap.
    Last edited by inky13112; 2007-02-19 at 08:15 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Barbarian in the Playground

Darn. I was so sure Fullbladder would've tried to kill me. *Sigh* at least I died with honor.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2007-02-19 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by inky13112 View Post
    Well I apear to have lived to the second round which is nice, but I also apear to have shot at someone who decided not to play. Dang. Least the others didn't kill me while I made my trap.
    Oh... It's not over yet... He hasn't said my actions...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
    Spoiler
    Show

Pirate Lucky by Ceika, Lady Luck by Ego, Lucky Luke by Captain Van Der Decken

14. - Top - End - #44

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

YEAH! I'm nude but I'm alive. I knew Cyanide was the way to go.

I cannot beleive you thought I would try to gun you down after last round's failed attempt, Maggy.
    Last edited by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins; 2007-02-19 at 09:16 PM.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

15. - Top - End - #45

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Oh... It's not over yet... He hasn't said my actions...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
    Oh gods. Please tell me that doesn't mean what I think it means.

Goodbye cruel world! Why could I have not killed king of griffins before I died. WHY?!

EDIT: bigger .

Edit2: @V jerk. heehee
    Last edited by inky13112; 2007-02-19 at 10:25 PM. Reason: bigger scared.

16. - Top - End - #46

Quote Originally Posted by inky13112 View Post
    Oh gods. Please tell me that doesn't mean what I think it means

EDIT: @^ Yeah, I'm a cruel liar, I didn't attack you, I attacked Kantur.

Was fun lying to you though.
    Last edited by Lucky; 2007-02-19 at 09:43 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Pirate Lucky by Ceika, Lady Luck by Ego, Lucky Luke by Captain Van Der Decken

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm alive!
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

18. - Top - End - #48
    Pixie in the Playground

Geeze, how did I manage to get two people to kill me?

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

Actions:
    Alarra: Self
    Angela: David94
    Bookman: Self
    Captain van der Decken: Self
    Castaras: Self
    David94: Ink
    Deckmaster: Air
    Destro Yersul: Gezina
    DLD: Self
    El Jaspero: Timeout
    evnafets: Self
    faerwain: Timeout
    Fredricus: KewlKat
    Gezina: Self
    Gnome Barbarian: Air
    Indurain: Deckmaster
    Ink: Air
    inky13112: King of Griffins
    Kantur: Bookman
    KewlKat: Air
    Khantalas: Air
    Krursk: Air
    Llama: El Jaspero
    Lord Fullbladder: Self
    Lord Herman: Self
    Lord Magtok: Self
    Lucky: Kantur
    purple cube: KewlKat
    Selrahc: Lord Fullbladder
    Shadow: Zar Peter
    weebl: Timeout
    Zar Peter: Ink

Treasure Hunting: 16
    Angela
    Bookman
    faerwain
    Fredricus
    Gezina
    Gnome Barbarian
    Indurain
    inky13112
    Khantalas
    Krursk
    Llama
    Lord Fullbladder
    Lucky
    purple cube
    Shadow
    weeb
    l
    Hunted Down: 16
    Alarra
    Captain van der Decken
    Castaras
    David94
    Deckmaster
    Destro Yersul
    DLD
    El Jaspero
    evnafets
    Ink
    Kantur
    KewlKat
    Lord Herman
    Lord Magtok
    Selrahc
    Zar Peter

Send in your actions now. Deadline is Wednesday, 6 PM Eastern

Player Statistics will be updated later. Need sleep. Now.
    Last edited by Silkenfist; 2007-02-19 at 11:47 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

Wait...after reading that, I thought I was dead, but you just listed me as alive. Wait...yep. Dead.
    The Chronicles of Jakwin A 3.5 D&D Campaign Setting.

avatar is a cool guy eh can bend air and doesn't afraid of anything

Don't say anything. I think my avatar might be the Avatar!

21. - Top - End - #51

Damn you, Angela and Shadow, you double-crossed my and Zar's double-cross!
    WW Game Statistics
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters

22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

Ack! Murdered!

^ Heheh, serves you right.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ink View Post
    Ack! Murdered!

^ Heheh, serves you right.
    Strange.
    In one thread I led a lynch mob against you.
    In another, I've avenged your death!

24. - Top - End - #54
    Orc in the Playground

I'll return both favours someday .

25. - Top - End - #55
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KewlKat View Post
    Geeze, how did I manage to get two people to kill me?
    You tripped. I didn't touch you
    Current avatar made by Kpenguin , more cool avatars in my spoiler
    Spoiler
    Show

Federico made by Abardam

GMT +2

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

...looks like I'm too late to join...I'll have to try next time...

27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    I attacked Kantur.
    I'd say I'm surprised, but even the most gullible person in the world wouldn't believe that...

28. - Top - End - #58

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Strange.
    In one thread I led a lynch mob against you.
    In another, I've avenged your death!
    SSSHHHHAAAADDDDOOOOWWW. NNNOOOOOOOO.

You get that back.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59

The reason I suicided?

To give you guys a chance.

Oh, and I like the PWNED sign
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

Deckmaster: Fixed (to the worse for you)

Statistics and Stuff will follow in 1-3 hours.