New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside 58

1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Inside 58

Jim's Unassuming Bedroom

Jim pauses a moment before giving a response.
    ...does it have any intelligence without you or would I have to force it to swallow food? And is there uh, cleanup involved?
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Robin laughs, shakes her head, and says, "Eagerness is not worthiness. And, like I said, I need a regular person to feed from. But this is the highest a human can do. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be ready for ascension soon enough. You just need patience."
    [Twoury Lane]
    She sighs and reverts shell to jacket. "Fiiiiiine... sooooo, are you a regular vamp, or like... what kind we talkin' here?"
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Twoury Lane]
    She sighs and reverts shell to jacket. "Fiiiiiine... sooooo, are you a regular vamp, or like... what kind we talkin' here?"
    Robin shrugs and says, "I'm not sure how much distinction there is. I am a vampire, destined to rule over mortals. You will be one to, one day. That is my gift to you."

4. - Top - End - #244
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Abrajin's Library]

And how does the nerd react to a female addressing him?

He freezes, eyes wide, mouth open, and all the while making an annoying nasally breathing sound.

[The Skyway: Office of Metaphysical Relations Building]

It probably would have been better if the Contractor had waited long enough to get an appointment before vanishing, because then the receptionist could have told him when his appointment would be. This is explained to him in as many words (well, as many flashes) when he returns.

Just calm down a bit, mister guy. The Cosmos isn't going to implode on itself as a result of scheduling conflicts.

Well...

Hopefully it won't, anyway.

"I can make an appointment for you with Mister Accord for forty five minutes from now. Is that acceptable?"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zaff's Magical College

The PA system crackles and comes to life. In the room that the unfortunate pair is, in, yes, but they can hear it echo from nearby places and presumably it's going out over the whole school.

"Hello, magical school place! This is your friendly warning: if you know anyone studying virology, you might want to get cozy with them, because I've just released a few interesting magical plagues into this school. Nothing lethal! In fact, some of them might fix some of the issues that some of you might be having. Others will have... much worse effects. It's a flip of the coin, really, depending on which one you happen to get and all. No one is going to die, not unless someone starts killing people, but you might want to remove yourself from the premises... oh, wait, that might just spread my fun to inside at large. Not to worry, there's some people (two is some) in this place who I've infected with a recursive virus: in short, it will undo anything that the nasty stuff did to you! So go find those people! Unless you're one of the folks who can walk again because of this. In that case, avoid those people. As long as you can, anyway. Have fun!"

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Abrajin's Library]

And how does the nerd react to a female addressing him?

He freezes, eyes wide, mouth open, and all the while making an annoying nasally breathing sound.
    Certain rolls her eyes at the nasally breathing and says, "Oh, please don't tell me you've never spoken to a woman before. Just...Be care with your magic, will you?" as she keeps heading for the door on the opposite side of the room.

7. - Top - End - #247

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    An Unassuming Hostel

...oh. Um. I...

On the one hand: strange woman, probably demon, and...having to watch over a girl? 's body?

On the other hand: damsel in distress.

His eyes flick down again for a moment...or three...before flicking quickly back up to her face.
    I, ah...alright. I'll do it, for you, milady.
    An Unassuming Hostel

Her face lights up with a smile, "Really? That's excellent! Thank you so much for this, I'll remember your kindness for as long as you live." Perhaps callous, even coming from a demon, but it's much more pragmatic for a semi-immortal to remember owed debts for the lifetime of the owner of the debts, rather than their own nigh-endless lifetimes.

The farmboy may notice her pressing against his hips more closely than before as she lets her weight sink down onto him, reaching up to unbutton the nightgown slowly so that she can peel it away and offering no explanation for this act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Jim's Unassuming Bedroom

Jim pauses a moment before giving a response.
    ...does it have any intelligence without you or would I have to force it to swallow food? And is there uh, cleanup involved?
    Jim's Unassuming Bedroom

She shakes her head, hair flying out and obscuring her pretty features briefly, "It will eat whatever you decide to feed it, but it won't move without you hauling it around. Otherwise, it's lifeless except for breathing. And no, the digestive system is very efficient. Though to be honest, I hear that if not for demonic bodies, there would be no sulfur smell in the netherworld. You may want to crack a window if you leave it indoors." She has the good sense, if not good grace, to blush as she says this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Zaff's Magical College

The PA system crackles and comes to life. In the room that the unfortunate pair is, in, yes, but they can hear it echo from nearby places and presumably it's going out over the whole school.

"Hello, magical school place! This is your friendly warning: if you know anyone studying virology, you might want to get cozy with them, because I've just released a few interesting magical plagues into this school. Nothing lethal! In fact, some of them might fix some of the issues that some of you might be having. Others will have... much worse effects. It's a flip of the coin, really, depending on which one you happen to get and all. No one is going to die, not unless someone starts killing people, but you might want to remove yourself from the premises... oh, wait, that might just spread my fun to inside at large. Not to worry, there's some people (two is some) in this place who I've infected with a recursive virus: in short, it will undo anything that the nasty stuff did to you! So go find those people! Unless you're one of the folks who can walk again because of this. In that case, avoid those people. As long as you can, anyway. Have fun!"
    Zaff's Magical College

Merissa, having dug into the vanishing of clothes with single-minded zeal, almost misses the first bit of the PA until she realizes that none of the faculty would put that much happiness or pep into any announcement unless they were quitting for more lucrative work.

And then she misses some of the rest due to being buried in a pile of recently reappeared costumes, her actual clothes hidden somewhere amongst the wreckage. Frantic and confused, she quickly digs herself loose enough to hear the rest while the teacher accompanying them tsks angrily and teleports off to the ward room, leaving them both stranded there.

Soon after the announcement is over, another, pre-recorded voice can be heard announcing a quarantine on the school until this can be sorted. No one will be able to leave by any of the entrances or teleport out, as per standard magical infection procedure.

Merissa groans, burying her head in her hands, "I'm so sorry, how did I wind up getting you into all of these messes?"
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2014-06-11 at 09:25 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Jim's Unassuming Bedroom

If it's not any more food than a normal person, well, sure I guess. But I will expect that favor if I need help with something.
    Jim actually doesn't have any inappropriate thoughts with that. He just thinks supernatural creatures are capable of things he'd never be able to. Besides, he has a homunculus and can totally shirk any of the responsibility.

Zaff's Magical College

Isaac gets smacked with a pile of clothes. He laughs good-naturedly as he digs himself out, finally done with the cold of the curse-induced nudity and finally able to pocket his things again, but the joy is short-lived. He gulps loudly at the announcement. Loudly. He turns to Merissa.
    "You got me into this by hitting me in the face while falling from a cannon shot, but that's really not the point. Uh, think that maybe we should just stay here? If something just got out now the halls with all the people is probably the worst place to go..." he says, adjusting his glasses.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

An Unassuming Hostel

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Her face lights up with a smile, "Really? That's excellent! Thank you so much for this, I'll remember your kindness for as long as you live." Perhaps callous, even coming from a demon, but it's much more pragmatic for a semi-immortal to remember owed debts for the lifetime of the owner of the debts, rather than their own nigh-endless lifetimes.

The farmboy may notice her pressing against his hips more closely than before as she lets her weight sink down onto him, reaching up to unbutton the nightgown slowly so that she can peel it away and offering no explanation for this act.
    Johan (for that is whom the farmboy is) blushes more...but before he can 'say' anything, the smexy demon is doing some...even more distracting things that make the thought-speech die in his...er, mind...even as his eyes flicker downwards and...

[Blushing Intensifies]

My, he's paying some rather rapt attention! Unfortunatly he can't squirm, because paralysed, but it can easily be told he would be, if he could!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

10. - Top - End - #250

Jim's Unassuming Bedroom

If it's not any more food than a normal person, well, sure I guess. But I will expect that favor if I need help with something.
    Jim actually doesn't have any inappropriate thoughts with that. He just thinks supernatural creatures are capable of things he'd never be able to. Besides, he has a homunculus and can totally shirk any of the responsibility.

Zaff's Magical College

Isaac gets smacked with a pile of clothes. He laughs good-naturedly as he digs himself out, finally done with the cold of the curse-induced nudity and finally able to pocket his things again, but the joy is short-lived. He gulps loudly at the announcement. Loudly. He turns to Merissa.
    "You got me into this by hitting me in the face while falling from a cannon shot, but that's really not the point. Uh, think that maybe we should just stay here? If something just got out now the halls with all the people is probably the worst place to go..." he says, adjusting his glasses.

Jim's Unassuming Bedroom

"Don't worry, you'll have it, you're a real lifesaver. Now just hold still and let me get out of here." Like her sister, the succubus with Jim wastes no time in unbuttoning her nightgown and pressing herself up against Jim even further. Unlike her sister, she feels generous enough to give a bit more of an explanation as Jim might begin to feel the sensation that the two are getting a little more close than should be possible by the laws of physics.

"You can do anything you like with it, and there's a built in safety switch that'll reset it to its present state, all you have to do is sneeze into your elbow. Thanks again." She sounds far too happy and chipper for someone who may in fact be absorbing Jim's paralyzed body into her own through skin contact.

She was honest, certainly. But why bother her savior with all the squicky, petty little details when those would just hurt her chances of getting a body watcher? And this way is much better, of course, since now his own body won't be left without a consciousness to keep it moving for a few days. Instead it can be kept in a nice little stuff-space while he's keeping her fit.

When all is said and done, assuming he doesn't manage to resist the disquieting process, Jim will find himself nude, female, demonic, with un-furred legs, and laying face-down on the bed with an unbuttoned nightgown laying over his shoulders and back.

An Unassuming Hostel

Johan (for that is whom the farmboy is) blushes more...but before he can 'say' anything, the smexy demon is doing some...even more distracting things that make the thought-speech die in his...er, mind...even as his eyes flicker downwards and...

[Blushing Intensifies]

My, he's paying some rather rapt attention! Unfortunatly he can't squirm, because paralysed, but it can easily be told he would be, if he could!
    An Unassuming Hostel

Her own blush is visible even in the darkness of the room as she leans down to peck his cheek, murmuring a faint, "My gallant hero." as she does so. Of course, when he realizes (if he realizes) that he may begin to feel not just her body pressed against him but through her skin into her own body, he may begin to comprehend the full scope of the trouble he's in.

The strange, painless absorption of his body will be quick if he doesn't manage to escape or resist it, and Johan may very well wind up as the very nude, very pretty succubus that only a breath ago lay against him, in full control of a body, if not his body, once more.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground

An Unassuming Hostel

Her own blush is visible even in the darkness of the room as she leans down to peck his cheek, murmuring a faint, "My gallant hero." as she does so. Of course, when he realizes (if he realizes) that he may begin to feel not just her body pressed against him but through her skin into her own body, he may begin to comprehend the full scope of the trouble he's in.

The strange, painless absorption of his body will be quick if he doesn't manage to escape or resist it, and Johan may very well wind up as the very nude, very pretty succubus that only a breath ago lay against him, in full control of a body, if not his body, once more.
    Well, needless to say, of all the things Johan might or might not have been expecting...

Getting turned into 'Johanna' was not among them.

...and it takes a few minutes as he...she?...lays there, blinking in surprise, before it fully registers what just went on. Or seemed to, anyway. As his - her! - hands slide up some rather succubus-y curves that are now, apparently...hers.

"...what."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

12. - Top - End - #252
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zaff's Magical College

A moment later, the PA system crackles on again. "OH MAN! The faculty all just poofed into a safe room and now there's like three viruses going rampart in there. That's hilarious! Don't worry, none of them have a cure."

Nearby, the pair will hear excited shrieks of panic. They're getting closer, too. And higher-pitched.

13. - Top - End - #253

Zaff's Magical College

A moment later, the PA system crackles on again. "OH MAN! The faculty all just poofed into a safe room and now there's like three viruses going rampart in there. That's hilarious! Don't worry, none of them have a cure."

Nearby, the pair will hear excited shrieks of panic. They're getting closer, too. And higher-pitched.
    Zaff's Magical College

"Hide in the clothes and hope that they'll pass us by. There's like no one in the theatre club, and I'm pretty sure the door's locked, maybe they won't try to hide in here." Not that locked doors prevent most unlocking spells, or determined boots of panic. Or prevent them from already changing thanks to plagues that they might have already encountered...

Okay, Merissa is overthinking this. Let's just lay low in the clothes and wait for whatever happens. And that's what she'll do.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Jim's Unassuming Bedroom

Jim blinks. He can move, so he blinks. Looks. "Dammit, my taste for pants-less leg clothing does not make this okay! " (S)He groans loudly. Barnabas finally wakes from his inert state, and is quite surprised to find his master's soul inhabiting a girl's body. Nice wings, though.
    "Jamie" will be busy for the rest of the morning writing a letter to Sticks to use his first sick days in...ever, and then attempting to figure out the best way to word a text to Syela to convince her he's sick for a whole week.
    Tails will be lashed angrily. Good thing she kept a belt handy, as it's able to keep one of her kilts on. Shirts are rather easy. She's smaller than her normal self, but has...volume in different places. Volume she'll mostly likely grudgingly ogle sooner or later. Not like she has much better to do. Not a great fit, but functional for what she plans on doing.
    And what's that? Nothing! At least for the first day. He had to stay at home for days when he was an almost-frog after all.

Zaff's Magical College

Isaac doesn't find this reassuring, but even if they were exposed with the teacher it's only one plague, and not the many they'll probably run into if they make a break for Merissa's room. He tries to gather up his little pile towards the wall away from the door and retreat into it. He's pretty thin, so he actually can hide pretty well thanks to the big pile and the other costumes hanging above him.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2014-06-11 at 10:12 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zaff's Magical College

After a bit, the screams fade away and then stop. Then, suddenly, the door is magically unlocked and a pair of students rush in.

"Are you sure about this?" the male student asks.
    "Yes I'm sure." The girl states, "There's basically no-one on the theater team. Trust me, I used to come down here all the time with my boyfriend. I wonder if that big mattress is still in the same place..."
    "TMI. You sure about this? We don't know if we're clean. And where was that screaming coming from?"
    "Not important!"
    "Hey... what's that rash?"
    "Poison ivy. Maybe poison oak."

16. - Top - End - #256

An Unassuming Hostel

Well, needless to say, of all the things Johan might or might not have been expecting...

Getting turned into 'Johanna' was not among them.

...and it takes a few minutes as he...she?...lays there, blinking in surprise, before it fully registers what just went on. Or seemed to, anyway. As his - her! - hands slide up some rather succubus-y curves that are now, apparently...hers.

"...what."
    An Unassuming Hostel

A card was left on the nightstand next to the alarm clock, most likely out of courtesy than anything else, but no one replies do Johanna's brief question. It's unlikely anyone is there to do so anymore.

If she can tear her eyes and hands away from herself for a moment, she might notice it and read it.

There's a set of clothes in the closet to get you back home, thanks a whole bunch for all this again, see you soon I hope!

Leels

Jim's Unassuming Bedroom

Jim blinks. He can move, so he blinks. Looks. "Dammit, my taste for pants-less leg clothing does not make this okay! " (S)He groans loudly. Barnabas finally wakes from his inert state, and is quite surprised to find his master's soul inhabiting a girl's body. Nice wings, though.
    "Jamie" will be busy for the rest of the morning writing a letter to Sticks to use his first sick days in...ever, and then attempting to figure out the best way to word a text to Syela to convince her he's sick for a whole week.
    Tails will be lashed angrily. Good thing she kept a belt handy, as it's able to keep one of her kilts on. Shirts are rather easy. She's smaller than her normal self, but has...volume in different places. Volume she'll mostly likely grudgingly ogle sooner or later. Not like she has much better to do. Not a great fit, but functional for what she plans on doing.
    And what's that? Nothing! At least for the first day. He had to stay at home for days when he was an almost-frog after all.

Zaff's Magical College

Isaac doesn't find this reassuring, but even if they were exposed with the teacher it's only one plague, and not the many they'll probably run into if they make a break for Merissa's room. He tries to gather up his little pile towards the wall away from the door and retreat into it. He's pretty thin, so he actually can hide pretty well thanks to the big pile and the other costumes hanging above him.
    Jim's Unassuming Room

That almost-nothing of a first day might turn into something else as Jamie might start to notice some changes in her new body.

Not that it was exactly familiar in the first place.

Succubi, being natural shapeshifters, conform to the desires of those they wish to attract the notice of. And with no one around for this to focus on, Jamie's body may very well conform to Jamie's own desires over time. The transformation, when actually initiated by the body's owner, can be completed within moments.

But as it's likely happening as a result of digging deep into his likes and idle thoughts instead, it's going to be much slower and more noticeable, if it happens at all.

Like Johan's room, Jim's also has a little note card stashed on the dresser.

Sorry about this, I'll make it up to you when I come back for that, but for now just try to keep calm. I should warn you, any involuntary muscle spasms might reset the body, not just sneezing, so try not to get the hiccups or anything.

Caae

Jamie's demon is apparently much more sensible about these things than Johanna's was.

Zaff's Magical College

After a bit, the screams fade away and then stop. Then, suddenly, the door is magically unlocked and a pair of students rush in.

"Are you sure about this?" the male student asks.
    "Yes I'm sure." The girl states, "There's basically no-one on the theater team. Trust me, I used to come down here all the time with my boyfriend. I wonder if that big mattress is still in the same place..."
    "TMI. You sure about this? We don't know if we're clean. And where was that screaming coming from?"
    "Not important!"
    "Hey... what's that rash?"
    "Poison ivy. Maybe poison oak."
    Zaff's Magical College

Merissa let's out a despairing whine in the back of her throat as things go from bad to worse, unable to keep herself from being heard. On the plus side, maybe she sounds so pitiful that mister Poison Oak won't come any closer, afraid of catching something even worse than he might already have.

Her eyes dart over to the other pile, and then to the door. She really doesn't want to leave, especially since she's only half-clothed at the moment.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Troll in the Playground

An Unassuming Hostel

A card was left on the nightstand next to the alarm clock, most likely out of courtesy than anything else, but no one replies do Johanna's brief question. It's unlikely anyone is there to do so anymore.

If she can tear her eyes and hands away from herself for a moment, she might notice it and read it.

There's a set of clothes in the closet to get you back home, thanks a whole bunch for all this again, see you soon I hope!

Leels
    That...well, in all honesty that's going to take a few minutes. Because...reasons.

Once the card is finally noticed and read, though, 'Johanna' takes a deep breath - acutely noticing the various unfamiliar feelings said breath provokes - then stands, balances, squeaks as her tail nearly gets caught in the bed, then hurries to the closet.

She's wondering just what sort of clothes a succubus might have considered appropriate, of course.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaff's Magical College

Isaac rolls his eyes. Merissa needs to be more aware of things like this. If the two notice her (and they probably do) he'll make a show of drawing the nearby costumes over him (but still clearly standing up) while yelling "S*** GET OUT RIGHT THE **** NOW YOU DO NOT WANT THIS." loudly.

Jim's Unassuming Apartment

Well, for the first day at least Jim doesn't much feel like experimenting, so he'll get extremely lucky and realize that he's got shapeshifting again when he involuntarily starts shifting into a slightly slimmer and actually slightly more satyr-y version of his girlfriend. He's not entirely aware about how it works, but well, he's reasonably sure he knows what kind of demon this was, so it's not that hard to guess the trigger.
    But if you excuse her, she now has a perfectly reasonable way to do all the staring she always resists when the real Syela's around.
    All right, maybe Jim always was a little bit of a pervert. But hey, blame the succubus. It's a valid excuse.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2014-06-11 at 11:19 PM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zaff's Magical College

The pair let out their own sets of explicates and run from the room. This leaves the current only partially-dressed pair in peace for a minute, but the door to the room is wide open.

20. - Top - End - #260

An Unassuming Hostel

That...well, in all honesty that's going to take a few minutes. Because...reasons.

Once the card is finally noticed and read, though, 'Johanna' takes a deep breath - acutely noticing the various unfamiliar feelings said breath provokes - then stands, balances, squeaks as her tail nearly gets caught in the bed, then hurries to the closet.

She's wondering just what sort of clothes a succubus might have considered appropriate, of course.
    An Unassuming Hostel

Oddly enough, a sun dress. It's likely because of the wings, as cumbersome as they can be to get non-custom clothing onto, the bare back of the dress makes it ideal for that.

Of course, it is a scandalously low cut, short skirted dress as well, but that's just good taste in her opinion.

Given enough time, Johanna might undergo the same gradual change that Jamie did, becoming more of her own ideal in time.

Zaff's Magical College

Isaac rolls his eyes. Merissa needs to be more aware of things like this. If the two notice her (and they probably do) he'll make a show of drawing the nearby costumes over him (but still clearly standing up) while yelling "S*** GET OUT RIGHT THE **** NOW YOU DO NOT WANT THIS." loudly.

Well, for the first day at least Jim doesn't much feel like experimenting, so he'll get extremely lucky and realize that he's got shapeshifting again when he involuntarily starts shifting into a slightly slimmer and actually slightly more satyr-y version of his girlfriend. He's not entirely aware about how it works, but well, he's reasonably sure he knows what kind of demon this was, so it's not that hard to guess the trigger.
    But if you excuse her, she now has a perfectly reasonable way to do all the staring she always resists when the real Syela's around.
    All right, maybe Jim always was a little bit of a pervert. But hey, blame the succubus. It's a valid excuse.

And Jim can be left alone until he ventures out into the world or is forced to have contact by someone.

Zaff's Magical College

The pair let out their own sets of explicates and run from the room. This leaves the current only partially-dressed pair in peace for a minute, but the door to the room is wide open.
    Zaff's Magical College

Merissa will swiftly drag a chair in front of the door and bar it, after relocking it and sticking a hair-pin in the keyhole to stymie magical unlocking that usually relies on kinetic manipulation of the pins. A more powerful one based on teleportation would work to unlock it, but since the buildings are now dimension locked, it's unlikely that would work at all.

And then she'll finally finish getting dressed, putting on more than just the underclothes she'd managed before the announcement was over and done with. The enchanted kitten seems happy to finally be back on its preferred pair of sweat pants once again.

"So what now, we wait for the teachers to find whatever did this, banish it, and clear the school?" It sounds pretty good in her head, provided that it doesn't take days or weeks, or the faculty isn't turned into something unable to participate in a thing-hunt.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

An Unassuming Hostel

Oddly enough, a sun dress. It's likely because of the wings, as cumbersome as they can be to get non-custom clothing onto, the bare back of the dress makes it ideal for that.

Of course, it is a scandalously low cut, short skirted dress as well, but that's just good taste in her opinion.

Given enough time, Johanna might undergo the same gradual change that Jamie did, becoming more of her own ideal in time.
    Johanna blushes as she makes note of the dress, and also of the balance the wings require her to hold. Of course, the tail helps. Even if it does seem to have an odd habit of teasingly curling around her thigh...

The blushing intensifies as the dress is put on. Given her...figure...it shows quite a lot, really. But, she muses after a moment, nobody is going to recognise her anyway, so it's not like she has to worry.

Too much.

Right?

After spending a bit too long examining herself in the mirror, she sighs, and decides that she might as well head out to the world. After all...well, one can't stay hiding forever!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaffs Magical College

Isaac lets out a strong exhale as he starts pacing the room.
    "All I know is Merissa, I doubt you could get past the wards the staff put up. I know I can't, and I doubt two teens could get past the mundane blocks. And if we could, the chances of doing it without getting touched by someone with a magic plague? Yeah, I say we stay put, at least for now. We can't for too long, since there's no water in here, but maybe people will panic and go back to their rooms by then."

23. - Top - End - #263
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Pokémon Park]

Becca sighs. Ugh, why do people keep bothering her when she's trying to catch a Heracross?! "Becca. We're kind of busy." She says, not any more friendly than before.
    [Pokémon Park]

Vis just looks at the other woman, but since she keeps quiet he thinks she isn't the talkativ type.

"Oh, didn't know that. If you don't mind I would offer my help. I assume your trying to catch a Pokemon?"
    Due to the fact they just fought one, this is a real good guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Mika is so fast! Leah manages to keep up though, drifting through walls that the kitsune has to climb through, popping out of wrecked cars and diving through sinkholes that should be impassable. This place is pretty grim; what does the hypnotized woman want here? It's inspiring how the place was repeatedly rebuilt, and at the same time, such a shame how people give up. Leah doesn't really bother hiding, as Mika has proven pretty oblivious so far; she simply follows to see where they are going.
    [Apokalypse Street]

Oblivious? I don't get why she appeared like that. I mean Leah didn't told her in the face she will follow her. Can't forget something you don't know.If Leah really doesn't hide, she will soon notice Mika going for a different path. She will head for buildings and tries to loose her follower by changing her direction and going around corners so they loose sight while she heads for another direction. At least, if Mika is sure her follower is either lost or the feeling of beeing watched is gone, she heads for one building.
    The building is half broken, at least the whole right side seem to be crusshed by something big, still the rest of the building seems ok. Mika will head for her apartment, closing the door behind her.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

[Pokémon Park]

Becca narrows her eyes at him. Now that's suspicious, or so she thinks. "If there's a Heracross around here, I'm gonna be the one that catches it. You just back off and stay out of my way." Yeah, that'll teach him.

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    It takes Skye several moments to understand what Darrian is saying, so its only after an awkward pause that she smiles back. "Do not mind. As for the demonstration, what now?" Does he want to see specific poses or emotions or scenes? A general performance? Unposed photogenicity? Having not been a model previously, she's slightly lost.
    [SHEOL Inc.]

"We'll just be taking you through a few poses. I'll observe while the ladies handle it." He takes a seat and the two devils that helped her change will do just that. They don't ask anything too complicated of her, and it's over in not too much time. (I'd add more detail, but I know little about this kind of stuff. )

Once she's done, Darrian comes over again. "I think you did very well. We still need to interview many other candidates, but I think you have a good change. If you'll leave your contact information at the front desk on your way out, you'll get a call if you're chosen."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2014-06-12 at 11:40 AM.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Robin shrugs and says, "I'm not sure how much distinction there is. I am a vampire, destined to rule over mortals. You will be one to, one day. That is my gift to you."
    [Twoury Lane]
    "YAY!" She bounces in excitement.

Checks her watch.

Bounces more.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

26. - Top - End - #266

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [SHEOL Inc., Again]

(First? Hah! How about first in the Nexus? Beat that, false Sakura. )

"Oh." Sakura giggles. Modelling, huh? "And you think I should take part? Well that sounds pretty fun. Are all these people waiting for their pictures?" She looks back at the waiting people.

Speaking of, Calendar Queue
    • Skye - Recaiden
    • Katrina - Fenric
    • Nameless drider - Earl of Purple
    • BR - The Bushranger
    • Lucy - The Bushranger
    • False Sakura - Arkhosia
    • Wally - Arkhosia
    [SHEOL Inc., Again]

"Yes, the calendar has proven quite popular you see so you might have some competition." Especially from other Sakura. "But it looks like you have some potential."

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

[SHEOL Inc., Again]

"Well I suppose I could stick around if the wait's not too long. I need to get home, but I have some time." Sakura looks down at baby Gwydion. "Having my son here won't be any trouble, right? Are the pictures actually being taken now?"

Calendar Queue
    • Skye - Recaiden
    • Katrina - Fenric
    • Thistle of the Dark - Earl of Purple
    • BR - The Bushranger
    • Lucy - The Bushranger
    • False Sakura - Arkhosia
    • Wally - Arkhosia
    • Sakura - Gulaghar
    Last edited by Gullara; 2014-06-12 at 03:14 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Communication Office]

"A garden it is then. I'll show you to the changing room where there are a lot of outfits you can try out. Just go whichever feels the best for you alright?" This can be hand waved though, you can just assume the clothes Katrina needs are somewhere in SHEOL's excessive wardrobe.
    Katrina comes bouncing excitedly back out in a short, modern kimono-type dress of palest green with a yellow and blue flower pattern and a bright green belt.
    http://www.fenric.com/images/KimonoDress.jpg

Oooooh! You have the best clothes back there! It was hard to choose, but this cute dress was just too much to resist.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zaffs Magical College

The pair are left alone for a few minutes, before there's a single set of footsteps in the hall, which stop as they reach the door.

"What's that smell? Is... is someone in here?"

There is a crunch followed by an unhappy noise from the other side of the door. Then, the person pushes on the door itself, and the lock breaks, the hinges bend, and the chair scrapes across the ground as it is pushed along. Standing in the doorway is a short girl with large glasses and dark brown hair, one would call her 'mousey' if it weren't for the lithe muscles rippling under her skin. Given the crushed door handle on her hand, it seems likely the truth is even more impressive.

"Oh cripes, I hope they aren't going to bill me for that..."

30. - Top - End - #270

[Communication Office==>Photo Room]

Dys is waiting in the photoroom with an imp flapping it's wings feveriously as it has a heavy looking camera hanging around it's shoulders. "Very good, goes perfectly with your job. A perfect choice of outfit." Dys compliments with a smile as the imp looks at her through the camera. "I can make it work." It comments.
    "This is Rys, our photographer." Dys explains. "I'm not he doesn't have to tell you anything though with your previous experience."
    "Yeah, you basically just have to stand over there." The imp gestures towards the area behind the tripod which have been made to look like an graden. The actual photographing can be handwaved though as I know as much as Ghar about it.

[SHEOL Inc., Again]

"No, not right now considering the line. Just leave your little... child and come back a bit later. Hopefully the line will be shorter by then." The imp replies. "Otherwise you could always let us watch it." Him.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2014-06-12 at 11:54 AM.