New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

Important Current Events as of Feb 6th, 2017:

AMEN has been rebuilding and recovering from yet another attack on it. A new candy vampire came and proclaimed himself to be the leader, while the previous leader was busy healing in GLoG from an attack by Watchtower and an undead pirate. She, the previous leader, left shortly afterwards.

As the candypire tried to consolidate his rule, whisperings and hinting of revolts or previous leaders returning have been heard across both AMEN and the Nexus. Except then the candypire fell out of power, and someone else took up the mantle. After demons destroyed the base of AMEN's biggest antagonist (Vigil), the demons came to the Valcano to make a deal with Zefir, the newest leader. They are now pretty much allies for now. A floating castle is also nearby. Meanwhile, certain members try to re-exert their influence over the larger Nexus Cities of Skyside and Riverside.

Ask in the OoC thread if you need any assistance or simply have a question.

By Gulaghar

A BRIEF HISTORY by the esteemed Lord Magtok
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the darkest pits of despair there lived a fearsome being, one made of pure malevolence, hatred, and madness. He had an equally dark and loathsome plan for our world, the formation of an organization to be known as Evil Incorporated, destined to spread his unhallowed name throughout the world, so that all might come to know and fear the one named Psyke_D.

Fortunately for the rest of us, there's already a webcomic called Evil Inc. When this was pointed out by yours truly, the members of this fledgling new organization went into a frenzy. What good could an evil organization be without a suitably original, stylish, and menacing name? All sorts of suggestions were produced, everything from Vilecom (painfully bland) to Fullbladder's Fabulous Funky Foursome (Totally incorrect, as there was at least six of us by then).

Finally, someone (and by someone I mean me) offered a suggestion even better than Evil Inc, the "Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious". Everyone immediately realized that this was by far the best name they'd ever heard of, and after a chorus of "AMEN, brother"s and nibbling on some pixies, the Association had officially begun.

Years went by after that. In-jokes were formed, members came and went, and dictators were ousted and replaced with new dictators more swiftly than Central America during the Cold War on steroids. It was a glorious time, full of wars with EVIL, The Town, France, and HALO. (All ending in AMEN victories, aside from the last one, which was more of a cease-fire stalemate thingy)

Lives were lost, promptly restored, and then lost again. Love blossomed between various Associates, dark feuds between others, and every manner of nonsense imaginable, but that chaotic energy, that "Burn it all and let the gods sort it out" attitude always came before anything else.

Sadly, these days were destined to end eventually. AMEN just couldn't keep up with HALO, GLoG, and the rest of the world, and xenophobically shut its doors upon the rest of the world. A Dark Age ensued, full of newbs posting inane nonsense and old members complaining about the newbs instead of trying to better their situation, until eventually, not even the newbs were posting anymore.

Then came hope. Most called him crazy (and they were right), others called him ridiculously optimistic, and some say he's a big smelly dragon who doesn't bathe anywhere near as much as he should (Or maybe only I say that), but everyone else called him Gordon, the new leader of AMEN. Realizing that this xenophobic age had to end, he led AMEN out of the darkness, and brought about a new age of darkness, gave us a world where AMEN is once again a serious threat. For that, we owe him our thanks. I'm still gonna stab him in the back the first chance I get, though.

Or well, we owed him our thanks. He's sorta dead now, I think. Me and Ilpholin recently usurped the hell out of him with an awesome arena deathmatch thing, and now his smelly corpse has been exiled and stuff. She's in charge and I'm second-in-command, because responsibility smells. Weee, change!

(written Mar 5, 2012)

THE BUILDING
    Spoiler
    Show
    You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s base, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting corridors and reality-defying chambers. The base itself is sentient, and doesn’t really take kindly to smartasses trying to map it. That being said, as long as you don’t try too hard to make sense of the base, it’s not difficult to find, say, an empty bunk, the common room, the can, the lab, et cetera. Of course, there’s much more to the base than that, but I can’t tell you about it. 1) Because it would crush your little mind, and 2) because I don’t wanna.

AMEN's main base is on the valcano. It also has a separate (but unused, due to overgrowth by man-eating plants!) Atlantis Base. I'm sure they have separate bases all over the universes, as well, but...it's hard to count them all. More than three, that's for sure.

Security Room
    Access here is limited by handprint scanner and numerical keypad. It is very much wrecked and being rebuilt by henchmen as we speak. No, it wasn't destroyed by any outside groups.

Front Lawn
    Mister Squiggles (who has since betrayed AMEN) planted various mechanical devices here, buried underground.

MEMBERSHIP FORM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Species:
    Profession:
    Reason for joining AMEN:
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN:
    References (Victims preferred):
    Past Experience:
    Other Information:

(last updated May 20, 2014)

LIST OF MEMBERS
    Spoiler
    Show

If you notice something incorrect, tell me so I can fix it. If you want me to add someone to this list, tell me so I can add them. I can't update this unless you tell me.

Character Player IC Status
    Moff 4 HT Useful Assistant
    Anyu Haruki Confirmed
    Cat Burglar Third Emperor Confirmed
    Clarissa The Alexandrian Confirmed
    Cybil Shadowcaller Confirmed
    Cyrus Blade of Obliviom Confirmed
    Dam'Bul Earl of Purple Confirmed
    Dark Lord D_Lord Confirmed
    Decker Happyturtle Confirmed
    Firebrick Haruki Confirmed
    Greg Firefox Confirmed
    Haruki Haruki Confirmed
    Hatter The Alexandrian Confirmed
    Ivaz Erizo KerfuffleMach2 Confirmed
    Jack Empty Murkus Confirmed
    Kal'selthezaar Kid Kris Confirmed
    Karyana C'nor o
    Lily Harnel o
    Megan Mindfreak Confirmed
    Nephrim Earl of Purple Confirmed
    Orrey Murkus Confirmed
    Rot VampireRot Confirmed
    Seltz iElf Confirmed
    Stu Reinholdt Confirmed
    Wolfgang Rotting Baron o
    Zefir| Zefir Leader

o = new member in the process of filling out forms, background checks, etc
    missing = seen elsewhere in the Nexus, but not in AMEN, since the revolution, or otherwise known IC to be missing
    blank = character in deadtime

Characters who left AMEN
    Character Reason
    Becky Personal Reasons
    Captain Clegg Kicked Out
    Lord Magtok Reasons that are beyond your Pay Grade
    Ilpholin Betraying Reasons
    Cin Revoked Reasons
    Darcy Revoked Reasons
    Enshadu Denied Reasons
    Gordon MIA
    Lady Isabelle Hunt Revoked Reasons
    Shayan Vermoss Revoked Reasons
    Harley Zorzo Failure in leadership
    The Candypire Aurel Adal Gregori Former leader
    - -
    Seven Sins All Denied
    Algian Andrellux Baronux Damian Einjelstein Julianette Zediniah

(Last complete update June 6, 2012
    Partial update May 20, 2014)

ASSOCIATES (Restricted Access)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Character Player
    Huevo Portero D_Lord

OoC NOTES & RULES
    Spoiler
    Show
    For the sake of variety, these rules will be listed in the form of Russian reversals. Wanna know why? Because I WAS BORED.

In Soviet Russia, AMEN base doesn’t destroy YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, godmodding aren’t allowed to YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, spam doesn’t post YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, t3h s3cks drop curtains on YOU!!

HOW TO JOIN
    Spoiler
    Show
    "One of the first things that are to change is a revamping of the membership process. No longer are they to be blood pacts. The forms will be standard and require a fair bit more than just a name."

"Furthermore, just signing them does not guarantee a place in AMEN. After that there will be a background check, followed by an interview with me. Then, if it feels like their goals and such line up with AMEN's, that's when they get in." It's a process designed to know your co-workers better!

"That said, old members will have to go through a similar process to retain their membership. A form filled out and an interview. However, unlike incoming members, acceptance is not contingent upon a decision, but rather simple completion. So former members are in no real jeopardy of losing their place here." So long as they actually do turn in the form and talk to Ilph. No more strangers and non-members loitering around. That's just outright silly in so many ways!

Link (updated Mar 5, 2012)

(Note: Once leadership is decided again, this may change.)

ABOUT HENCHMEN
    Spoiler
    Show
    NPC Henchmen for the most part can be godmodded, however, the named henchmen are reserved for ThePhantom to control.

Standard henchmen attack uniform. by MethosH, from the Nexus webcomic.

NPC Henchmen
    Spoiler
    Show
    There are 147 npc henchman, each with a css color designation such as DarkRed, LimeGreen, and Cyan. Pink is the only henchwoman and seems to be the supervisor over the rest, though she still ranks below the named henchmen. Nobody but Gordon really knows what made them take the job at AMEN, but it must have been good.

The following henchman have died in a more or less permanent way, leaving 125 henchmen remaining. RIP loyal soldiers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Pink, Yellow, Mauve, Lime, Azure, Beige, Bisque, BlanchedAlmond, Cornsilk, FloralWhite, GhostWhite, HoneyDew, Ivory, LavenderBlush, LemonChiffon, LightCyan, LightGoldenRodYellow, LightYellow, Wheat, LemonChiffon, PaleGreen, PaleTurquoise, DarkSlateGray

Named Henchmen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rogar: Head Henchman, manages the henchmen. Fights with electrostaff. Kicked out
    Sweetums: Head Ogre Usher, most powerful fighter of henchmen. Makes the very nice fudge. Trainer
    Pete: Henchman of Naval business. Insane, thinks he's a pirate, always talks like one. Kicked out
    Mr E: Spymaster of henchmen. No telling what he looks like.

(updated Mar 8, 2012)

ABOUT MECHANO-PANTHERS by Mindfreak
    Spoiler
    Show

Classic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mechano-Panthers patrol the halls of AMEN(And some important rooms, like the Main Room) and are basically godmoddable by anyone with a character in AMEN. However, I'd rather you not have them do anything past their programming, which is:
    1) Subdue intruder with instant drying cement foam
    2) If 1 is not possible, kill intruder with razor sharp metal claws and spiked tail
    3) Bring body to torture room or to BioLab(if dead)

The cement foam dissolves from a solvent that the panthers also have.

Also, the panthers will listen to any AMEN member and will go after any people that come in that are not being accompanied by a current AMEN member. They're made of titanium as well, and are as strong and as fast as a normal panther. They will ignore orders from AMEN members if given a conflicting order from Ilpholin, and unknown to Ilpholin they will ignore an order from Ilpholin if given a conflicting one from Megan. Ilpholin has left AMEN and several things have likely messed with their programming since, so nobody knows for sure exactly what they'll do now.

Any questions?

5w4mp:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyways, here you all go! 5w4mp P4n7h3r5!

So here's the story of these new Mechano-Panthers that Megan is making for the Gnoll Village. They'll go by the name of Mechano-Panther(5w4mp), or just 5w4mp Panthers, for short.
    Anyways, here's the picture of a regular Mechano-Panther:
    Spoiler
    Show

Now imagine that sexy beast about 66% bigger than a normal panther, and instead of delicious chrome on the metal, it's a camouflage perfect for swamps and such.
    Now, instead of the usual liquid cement and solvent the Mechano-Panthers at AMEN have, these babies instead of a flamethrower right in their mouths, not to mention the usual razor-sharp claws and teeth and tail. Plus, a couple nets big enough to catch large humanoids and slow them down a bit. It'd take a while to cut through one with a pocket knife, is what I'm saying.
    Also, they have another nasty surprise, their tails also double as sort of a taser. Except a taser that'll kill you with electricity. It's powerful enough that they could put it into a small body of water and electrocute the things within about 50 feet.
    Also, they're completely waterproof, allowing them to swim in the water and sneak up on things, and they're a bit more agile than a real Panther.
    They can also see in the dark, thanks to infer-red capabilities.
    Anyways, that's about it for them. Other than saying that they'll do as the gnolls ask third, Ilpholin second, and Megan first.
    Oh, and they won't attack AMEN members, or members of the Gnoll tribe.

Their basic tactics is to use the environment to their advantage, such as hiding in the foliage and pounce, or hiding underwater and delivering a nasty shock. Or just ripping things apart with their claws and flamethrower. Though if asked, they will attempt to capture things by reducing the shock of their tails, tasing the thing, and then netting it. They can also set traps, if asked. And are smart enough to plan ambushes
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2017-02-06 at 03:01 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

Main Room

Moff emerges from his room wearing only pyjama pants, tousled hair, and a sleepy expression. He looks puzzled, sniffs a bit, then inhales deeply.

"Ah... love that new thread smell!"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #3

[Courtyard in front of the AMEN's Front Door]

Harley nods. A vampire. She reaches for her scabbard. Yes, it's there. Good. It should work against vampires. It was her father's, used to kill things like vampires and their ilk, so it should work. Something decisive, too - show not just him and not just the new people here that she's in charge. "Yes. I'll take care of that."

However, I'll wait for his player before taking care of it.
    "Very good, Miss Zoro. It shouldn't take much, he just barely convinced the members to let him try. A strong showing will be enough to shatter his weak hold."

Mr E pulls out a folder and opens it.

"Anything else you want to know about?"

4. - Top - End - #4

Main Room

There's a cough, and a certain Candypire floats back in with his impish servants flapping along after. Congealed deadtime clinging to his pure white furs slowly dissolves into smoke at the touch of the light, and with a scowl of indignation he picks another bit out of his teeth, flicking it across the room.
    "Oh, vell then, very clever. Who's idea vas it to make the hallways move? Vas the labyrinth down there not bad enough on it's own?"
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2014-05-20 at 08:38 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #5

[Courtyard in front of the AMEN's Front Door]

Harley shakes her head. "No, not yet. I'll take care of this first," she says, before walking up to the front doors, finally.

She opens them. "So," she says, "I'm Harley Zorzo. Where's the guy who proclaimed himself the new leader?" In her hands is, of course, her scabbard.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

6. - Top - End - #6

Main Room

Zefir is here as well. He is sitting in an armchair and in his hand he got some popcorn.

"I got the feeling the show will start soon." he says mostly to himself.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

7. - Top - End - #7

[Main Room]

"Hello."

The candyvamp lifts a hand, waving his fingers. "I shouldn't hold my breath for your peaceful resignation, I vill take it? How very sad." His smile is mocking, tone breezy, but there's no mistaking the predatory sharpness to his eyes, weighing Harley up. The empty scabbard in her hands draws a glance, but no concern at all - She seems like easy prey. "But look at this place. It is shameful. Embarrassing. I'd heard AMEN vas insurmountable, whispers of mad antics reach me all the vay in the Old Country - and vhat do I find vhen I come see for myself? Nothing. Not a stirring of evil in veeks, I hear, everybody's hoping the madmen and murderers all gave up, vent off somevhere else vith their tails between their legs." The vampire chides, clicking his tongue.

"You should give up. I vill make you second in command, no grudge at all. Then ve do great things, together. Best for everyone."
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2014-05-23 at 09:18 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8

[Main Front Room]

Harley's eyes narrow, and she advances towards the Candypire. "You know nothing, and you need to be taught your place." She shifts her scabbard into her left hand, fully confident that it would treat this undead as it did all the others so far.

Then, she flunges at the Candypire, swinging her scabbard at his right shoulder as if she were holding a sword. Teach him that she's in charge and he can't just come in and talk bad about everyone.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

9. - Top - End - #9

[Main Room]

"Sigh." The vampire moves with an almost casual slouch, but his hand shoots out blisteringly fast. There's a sound like sizzling meat on the grill as his bare hand closes around the blessed scabbard, smoke leaking from between his fingers, and he only holds it for a second before throwing the strike aside.

But that's enough. His curse needs precious little time to spread - and now Harley isn't holding a scabbard at all, but a rather large, multicolored gummi worm, quite useless for putting vamps of any kind in their place. "You vere saying?"

((Godmodding approved))

10. - Top - End - #10

[Main Front Room]

A gummi worm. Her scabbard has turned into a gummi worm.

Because she was off balance from the flunge, Harley falls to her hands and knees. A gummi worm. Her jaw is left gaping and her eyes, staring at...well, nothing in particular. The floor. Her hands. The scabbard. The void in her mind. Nothing in particular, zoned out.

This was her scabbard. She's had it her whole life. No, it was her father's. It was the last likeable memory she had left of him. Now, there was nothing but a multicolored jelly sweet and bitter memories.

Without it, she...well, to be frank, she didn't have any direction left. Her strength failed her. She failed. She lost. She failed her friends here at AMEN.

She lost, and all she can do is kneel prostrate with the large sweet in her hand.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

11. - Top - End - #11

Main Room

"Miss Zoro, please pick yourself up."

Mr E stands behind Harley, glaring at the candyre. He then holds out a hand to Harley.

"There are times to weep, and their are times for action. Now is not a time to weep, but to make others weep."

12. - Top - End - #12

[Main Room]

"Yes, agreed. It's not becoming to lie about the floor. Imps?"
    The candypire's attendant demons flutter down on their leathery little wings, attempting to take Harley beneath either shoulder and pull the poor girl upright again. Assuming that done, they flutter around her like moths, brushing away dust and trying to straighten out any wrinkles in her clothes. Considerate, but probably none too appreciated at the moment.

"Now, Miss Harley, is it? Ve really should talk. Maybe in your office, vherever that may be? This is very sudden, I know, but the times are moving now, and they need not leave you behind if you vill only be reasonable."
    Retrieving a pair of satin gloves from his pocket, the vampire tugs them over his fingers before offering his own hand towards Harley. Mister E is given a small smile, but it's the sort of smile with more teeth to it than really necessary.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2014-05-27 at 09:41 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground

Main Room

MMmm? Whats this?

A few eyes open up on the walls.

Harley, is .........

Would you like some help?

Huevo Portero get over here.

Steping into view, comes one Huevo Portero, the mostly white 'person' gold rings around his wrists, looking at the world through dull red eyes.

Yes, sir?

I think, Harley may want your assistance.

No one shows up yet, although some may think someone did, but they didn't. Time not suppose to work like that.
    Last edited by D_Lord; 2014-05-29 at 05:07 PM.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

14. - Top - End - #14

[Main Room]

"Buh! Buh!" comes zefir's voice from the armchair.

"Where is the good old big fight? Last time I saw a leadership fight is was a bit bigger." he adds. Looks like Zefir doesn't really care for the leader in this case, just trying to get entertained.

15. - Top - End - #15

[Main Front Room]

Harley is made upright by the imps, and leaves the large gummi worm on the ground. She takes a deep breath, then slaps away at Mr. E's hand. Then, she says forcefully to everyone, "Look. I don't need help. I just need to...think." About a lot of things.

She turns and walks...well, "gracefully" is not one of the words I would use to describe it. She quickly goes back out the front door, heading out and away from AMEN.

I guess this means the Candypire...succeeded?
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

16. - Top - End - #16

Main Room

Mr E's hand is slapped by Harley, and for a moment, he just stares as she walks out. That was not according to plan. Okay, let's try and fix this. Mr E picks up the gummi and runs to the doorway, stopping when he gets there.

"Harley! This isn't the time to walk away!"

17. - Top - End - #17

Outside

Oh, here is Huevo looks like he was coming along.

Miss Harley you seem to be in a bit of distress, would you like some assistance?

If one been around Huevo enough it would seem a little creepy that his tone of voice never changes.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

18. - Top - End - #18

[Courtyard]

Harley stops when she hears Mr. E. She turns. "I can't. I can't do it,", she says. "I'm not capable of being a leader. I'm not strong enough."

Her voice drops, so only Huevo can hear. "I just need to be stronger. Unless you can help me with that, I don't need your assistance."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

19. - Top - End - #19

Front Door

Oh shoot. The only bit of logic that E can't argue away. Great, just great. Well, now what? Well, Mr E lowers the gumni and just stares out the door for a while. He doesn't want to deal with a camdyre right now.

20. - Top - End - #20

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    [Courtyard]

Harley stops when she hears Mr. E. She turns. "I can't. I can't do it,", she says. "I'm not capable of being a leader. I'm not strong enough."

Her voice drops, so only Huevo can hear. "I just need to be stronger. Unless you can help me with that, I don't need your assistance."
    That I can do. Now I don't know if you were informed about, but I can grant wishes however the bigger the wish the bigger the price. Now I do have a special contract that would most certainly empower you, in fact. A course that one has a bit of price, magic for you to use as you see fit, but not unlimited magic, you will need to recharge it from time to time. So do you wish to become stronger, to be able to prove to yourself and others that you have worth, that you are strong enough to stand on your own feet and make a change in the world?

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21

[Courtyard]

"Ah ha ha. Aren't ve.. forgetting something?" Yes. Yes they are. Somebody's turn, for one, and also an increasingly irate candypire. "I've von. It's over. From now on, I vill consider this an attempt to conspire against me. And I am not one to take such things lightly."
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2014-05-29 at 06:57 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

[Courtyard]

Magic. Why did it have to be magic? As if it couldn't get worse, after losing her sword against Captain Clegg and her scabbard against the Candypire. If her mother saw her here...she'd laugh. In spite of all she'd worked for, she's become like her mother and this magic seals it.

She looks back at the AMEN fortress on the valcano. No turning back from this decision. "Yes," she decides. "That's what I wish for."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #23

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    [Main Room]

"Ah ha ha. Aren't ve.. forgetting something?" Yes. Yes they are. Somebody's turn, for one, and also an increasingly irate candypire. "I've von. It's over. From now on, I vill consider this an attempt to conspire against me. And I am not one to take such things lightly."
    Mr straightens at the Candyre's voice, he is not happy with current events, not at all. His hand tightens on the gumni, while he reaches for something within his clothes.

"All leaders of AMEN will have people conspiring against them. Now, leave me be, you'll get my reports once you have an office set up."

24. - Top - End - #24

[Main Room]

"Damn. There I thought something big happens again." He looks at the leaving leader and then at the new one.
    "Sometimes AMEN is really strange. No wonder so many people leave and come every time."

He stands up and heads for the hallways.
    "Unless something is up, like another leader fight I'm going to do some stuff." he doesn't seem to be in the modd to praise the new leader or even accept him as the new leader.

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    [Courtyard]

Magic. Why did it have to be magic? As if it couldn't get worse, after losing her sword against Captain Clegg and her scabbard against the Candypire. If her mother saw her here...she'd laugh. In spite of all she'd worked for, she's become like her mother and this magic seals it.

She looks back at the AMEN fortress on the valcano. No turning back from this decision. "Yes," she decides. "That's what I wish for."
    Very well.

Huevo reachs out to Harley chest and pulls something out of it, a small glowing sphere floating before her. This is fairly painful.

Wish granted, you desire has surpassed reality as it was and opens a new path.
    Last edited by D_Lord; 2014-06-01 at 03:43 PM.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26

[Front Courtyard]

This is it. No going back now.

After the pain subsides, Harley grabs the floating sphere before her. She looks at the sphere in her hands. Then, she looks back at the front doors of AMEN. There's the candypire and Mr. E. "You're right," she shouts back. "You won. Good luck," she wishes.

She gives one last look at Huevo before she runs the rest of the way out of the courtyard, as she holds tightly on the sphere.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

27. - Top - End - #27

[Front Courtyard]

Huevo looks on as Harley runs off. Still smiling that little grin of his.

Go on, and find a new way.

An eye opens on the wall by Huevo, and a mouth smiles.

Step one, complete, let the fun, Begin.

While Dark Lord may not be everywhere in the Base right now, those inside can feel an sense of a dark glee.
    Last edited by D_Lord; 2014-06-03 at 12:49 AM.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28

A short, light skinned woman in a bright, clean, pink dress shirt that compliments her attractive form and shows a bit of cleavage, a hot pink, lengthy scarf slightly too big for her around her neck, a short black skirt revealing her long legs and black sneakers, her fingerless gloves adorning her slender, danity hands, enters AMEN, her hair hot pink braided in a ponytail and her bright mauve eyes peering around the room, filled with curiosity and innocence.
    Due to her size and adolescent physique, one could easily mistake her as an innocent teen who happened to take a wrong turn or whatever.
    But those at AMEN should no best that nothing is ever what it seems.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

29. - Top - End - #29

[Entrance]

People can't get inside easy, especially since there are doors to pass which are most times closed or at least someone is there. What is the case right now. A rather normal looking man will stop the woman from just entering the Main Room.

"Welcome to AMEN. Are you going to join or fight?" Zefir says as if he had said this many times befor.

30. - Top - End - #30

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Mr straightens at the Candyre's voice, he is not happy with current events, not at all. His hand tightens on the gumni, while he reaches for something within his clothes.

"All leaders of AMEN will have people conspiring against them. Now, leave me be, you'll get my reports once you have an office set up."
    "Stop." The candypire seems to uncoil, looming taller and taller within the unnaturally deep shadows cast by his parasol. His words are as much felt as heard, carrying with them a resounding mental compulsion - and although I'm sure Mr. Eee can resist, there's the question of how fast he can shrug such a thing off.

The grinning skull-headed scepter being pointed his way sets a very short deadline.
    "I'm sure they had their vays, but I am not them. Ve vill being doing things a new vay. And you vill be coming along to my office now, lest I have to deal vith you quite strictly."
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2014-06-04 at 06:55 PM.