New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

[AMEN Entrance]

Salsacookies, conqueror of Mallside, relished in his victory, until he became homesick. He missed his homeland of O-SWEET INFERNA, he missed the hot-sweet smell in the air, the flowing of spicy cinnamon from the Cinnaruptor, and most of all, he missed his army, without it, his rule was empty.

He decided to go to the largest volcano in Nexus. It wasn't sweet smelling, but the heat was okay enough for him to think of home. He then saw a giant door, in his curiosity and desire of conquest, he commanded the door to open.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Salsa; 2014-07-06 at 09:50 PM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Barbarian in the Playground

Front Door

Well this dread portal has seen a lot of things, happening. And blow up, broken through and bashed up. This latest version is heavy duty reinforced, heat hardened and has some black thread stuff on it. As such it doesn't open to Salsacookies order but a henchmen answers.

Hello? who is it?

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Salsacookies, hearing the door defy his command, becomes infuriated. "WHO IS IT!?!? HOW DARE YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!!! I AM THE DARK LORD,SALSACOOKIES!!!!!" He begins too grow in rage and power. His bench steed burns and melts under his heat. Multiple tentecle like spicy auras resonate from the large dwarf cookie, and the fire on his head and cape blazes into an all out inferno. Then he speaks again in a legion like voice. " I AM THE DREAD OF CANDYLAND, MASTER OF O-SWEET INFERNA, AND CONQUEROR OF MALLSIDE PALACE!!!! Let me in, FOOLISH DOOR,or face, my, RAGGGGGGGGGGE!!!!!!!"

4. - Top - End - #124

Front Door

Yess, I don't think I'm going to open this. Green find a member, I'm not going to deal with this.

I'm going.

And now their is a sign on the door.

" We already have a candy guy, do we need more?"

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Meeting Room]

A courteous Nicole quietly listens to the entirety of Adal's nefarious scheme before clearly but not vociferously expressing her humble opinion of it. Refusing to utter a single word, the poker-faced Nicole slowly and dramatically lifts her hand up in front of her face before testily facepalming at Adal's terrible plan.

"First of all..."

"I don't kill people for no reason. I kill people because it feels good to kill people. It doesn't feel as good as curtains, but it does feel very good."

With a wicked, lustful smirk, Nicole continues, her tone not as condemning as it would have been without that brief aside.

"Back to the matter at hand..."

"There are several major and minor problems with your evil plot, Adal. To start, our 'base' in Riverside isn't. There's nothing there besides rubble, scrap metal, and a gigantic subterranean monster that my mother created. HALO razed all of the structures in that area and mined the dang place. On top of that, the combined forces of HALO and WATCH will attack us if we kidnap a ship's worth of people. We could probably hijack the ships without incurring their wrath. If we disguise ourselves, we might be able to pin the rap for the kidnappings on another group, but the ships will have to be docked far outside of AMEN territory."

"That brings us to the major problems with this plan, namely that we haven't enough people to guard both this base and our Riverside territory adequately and I'm guessing that we don't have a buyer lined up for whatever product this factory will manufacture."

"I'm up for hijacking the ships, but unless you can fix all of the problems I outlined above, we should house our slaves in the catwalk pens, setup the factory in the space directly underneath our base, disguise ourselves as a band of brigands, park the ships somewhere else, and prep whatever defenses are at our disposal just in case Mag's mechs and meatbags follow us home."

"So..."

"The plan isn't that bad, I guess?"

Huh. Nicole had believed the plan to be very bad until she explained how to do away with all of its problems that she had identified thus far. >.<

-------
    [Main Room]

Inside of the bag Zefir shall find...

A yummy barbeque bacon burger with all of the trimmings!
    Fresh, crispy potato wedges!
    Three kinds of dipping sauce!
    An ice cold beer!
    A scoop of homemade rocky road ice cream in a well-insulated container!
    A spoon!

Alexis just childishly giggles at her daddy's funny reaction to having lunch delivered to him! She doesn't want to tell him about how she wants to be an adventurer and sign up with MERC until he has finished eating lunch!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    [Meeting Room]

"Vell, that's funny." Picking up the remote again, the Candypire cycles through the channels. He finally stops on a feed from one of Mr. E's countless spy cameras, looking in from the wall around AMENside. The ground is scorched, the airstrip and numerous small buildings are nothing but stubs of stone and metal sticking up from the earth, but the eight-winged, arachnid central structure is still very much intact. "Aha! Seems to me ve have a base in Riverside yet. Vun account vhere you are wrong vithout question. For a second, I have already arranged the buyers. Vhat is to be done vith the people vunce ve have them, that can be discussed vhen ve do."

[Main Room]

"Um, yeah, this place really does, doesn't it?" The Cat sniffs the air, and looks bothered. Somehow he'd stopped noticing the smell since becoming a demon. It was all background noise now, dulled and almost pleasantly familiar. "I guess, alright, er, let's go. Not really, um, doing much at the moment anyways."

[Meeting Room]

"As far as I know, the mines you talk about are the one AMEN set up."
    Zefir adds. "I know that most of them got blown up during the ghost ship pirats attack, what was his name again?"Zefir asks as he looks up.
    "Either way, I'm sure they would have caused some teouble for HALO , if they tried to mine the are themself. "

[Main Room]

A normal meal it is? That doesn't make things much better. Zefir got a bad feeling as he goes for a table to put his lunch on it. Befor he starts eating, he speaks up to Alexis.

"OK, what's the reason?" He asks her "I'm not stupid, you brought me lunch, to AMEN. Did you forget that I forbod you to come here at all?"
    Last edited by Zefir; 2014-07-07 at 02:02 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #126
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

[AMEN Entrance]

In a rash of emotion, Salsacookies was going to attempt to bash down this defiant door down with his almighty Rod of Nim's conjured hard candy mace, but he decided against that course of action. There is a candylander, he thought, maybe one who imprisoned me. Thoughts of revenge flowed through his brain chips. He must learn more, and moreso, he must regain his army, to conquer, of course, but also, to exact vengeance on this candylander.

"I apologise", he said as he calmed himself down. "I do not know the ways of this land, and for future reference, I am a Spicysweetean, NOT, a 'candy guy'. " Please let me enter for I am a valuable, AND POWERFUL!!, ally". "I am a ruler of my own army, and the most powerful Spicemancer of my homeland." " I only ask you to let me join you, AND, in return, you will have my army at your side, Door, as soon as I find a way to reach them

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    [Meeting Room]

"Vell, that's funny." Picking up the remote again, the Candypire cycles through the channels. He finally stops on a feed from one of Mr. E's countless spy cameras, looking in from the wall around AMENside. The ground is scorched, the airstrip and numerous small buildings are nothing but stubs of stone and metal sticking up from the earth, but the eight-winged, arachnid central structure is still very much intact. "Aha! Seems to me ve have a base in Riverside yet. Vun account vhere you are wrong vithout question. For a second, I have already arranged the buyers. Vhat is to be done vith the people vunce ve have them, that can be discussed vhen ve do."[/COLOR]
    Caius nods slowly before speaking, sitting back down and taking his time to ponder over the plan. Hmm. It's a good idea. The only thing we need to worry about is if HALO comes dropping by. Er... VIGIL. Is that what they're calling themselves now? Speaking of VIGIL... Now that they've formed with WATCH, do we have more to fear from them? I'm all up for taking down airships and such... But what are the chances that VIGIL will thwart us? I'm not worried about myself, obviously, but we wouldn't look good failing our first scheme in ages.

8. - Top - End - #128

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Main Room]

The angel nods. "Very well. Please, lead the way." She gestures for the door.
    And lead he does. Onwards to the Dancing Fox.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

9. - Top - End - #129

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Salsa View Post
    [AMEN Entrance]

In a rash of emotion, Salsacookies was going to attempt to bash down this defiant door down with his almighty Rod of Nim's conjured hard candy mace, but he decided against that course of action. There is a candylander, he thought, maybe one who imprisoned me. Thoughts of revenge flowed through his brain chips. He must learn more, and moreso, he must regain his army, to conquer, of course, but also, to exact vengeance on this candylander.

"I apologise", he said as he calmed himself down. "I do not know the ways of this land, and for future reference, I am a Spicysweetean, NOT, a 'candy guy'. " Please let me enter for I am a valuable, AND POWERFUL!!, ally". "I am a ruler of my own army, and the most powerful Spicemancer of my homeland." " I only ask you to let me join you, AND, in return, you will have my army at your side, Door, as soon as I find a way to reach them
    Front Door

"hehehihi" The words of the front do read.

Green show Mr. Salsacookies, to the meeting room.

The door opens up showing a bit worried Green that was washing dishes about 4 seconds ago.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

[AMEN Entrance]

As the doors open, a sickening, irritating spicy-sweet gas floods through, and Salsacookies then stares into the grand hallway which lies in front, awed by this palace's masterwork and nostalgic of his former home. He shook off his awe, and, noticing the henchmen, walked toward him the orange smoke-like vapor tentacles. Once he's in front of the henchman, he said to him " YOU!! Show me this METANIA ROOM!"
    Last edited by Dark Lord Salsa; 2014-07-09 at 12:21 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131

Amen hallways

And so poor Green shows Salsacookies the long confusing, why does the rooms don't seem to be the size they are, way to the Meeting room.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

[Meeting Room]

Salsacookies entered the meeting room after a long, windy following with green. He noticed a meeting going on in the middle of the room. Having already forgotten about Green, he walked over too the table and took a seat. If his sweet, spicy stench didn't get their attention, his yelling certainly did.

"GREETINGS, THE DOOR TOLD ME TO COME HERE, AND YOUR SERVANT GUIDED ME THROUGH THE LABYRINTH!!! I, THE GREAT WARLORD SALSACOOKIES, AM HEA, WILLING TO LEND ME MY ABILITY!!! HERE I AM!!!!!!", he said as he flairs his cape and head of fire, and positioned himself in as mighty a pose as a large dwarf cookie could, with his Rod of Nim spouting flame.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Salsa; 2014-07-09 at 10:41 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

[Meeting Room]

Then, Nicole got an idea.

A grim idea.

Nicole got a diabolical, grim idea.

A grin that the Nexus shall soon learn to fear upon her fair face, Nicole sarcastically retorts!

"Yeah, we should totally hole up in the base constructed by the drow nymphomaniac who sold AMEN out that we abandoned because AMEN couldn't even defend our main base at full strength in our previous confrontation with WATCH!"

Finish him!

"Twenty-two henchmen were permanently erased in the aforementioned confrontation. Less than ten AMENites are in attendance at this meeting. You haven't a snow block's chance in the Nether of holding both this base and our Riverside base if we draw Vigil's attention to the Riverside base. If they believe that the base is abandoned, they aren't likely to raid it."

"And you can count on VIGIL hitting us back after we kidnap a hundred or so people on tv."

"That's the fun part."

"Anyway, we need to get this show on the road or there wont' be a race to crash. I'll handle the kidnapping. I'll require a caster or two - preferably with experience in ritual casting. They'll help me precast a massive aoe spell before linking up with the airship assault teams."

"One more thing before I yield the floor to someone else."

"Don't position yourselves in front of me before the kidnapping operation is completely finished. My kidnapping technique isn't as precise as you might think it would be..."

Ominous ambiguity builds drama! Mwahahaha!

Also, so many candy people! Nicole just glances at the living cookie interloper and disgustedly plugs her nose. She doesn't mind having someone else join in on the evil scheming right now, but this guy seriously needs to buy a different brand of cologne.

-------
    [Main Room]

"Umm..."

Alexis rocks from side to side upon the couch, carefully choosing her words and phrasing before she continues.

"I know that I'm not supposed to visit you, but..."

She pauses and looks toward the front door as if she desperately hopes that a certain someone will appear.

"Future alt-verse me told me that I should start hoarding treasure now. She recommended that I join MERC for money and wizard school for knowledge, but we would like you to grant us permission first, so can I please join MERC and wizard school pretty please?"

Pretty please with sugar on top?
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2014-07-10 at 11:43 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

[Meeting Room]

After his grand entrance, Salsacookies looked around, confused. "What's this meeting's purpose!?" "WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!?" WHERE IS THIS CANDYLANDER!?!?" " I'M SPICYSWEETEAN, ANSWER MEH!!!"
    Last edited by Dark Lord Salsa; 2014-07-11 at 03:58 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Main Room]

"Umm..."

Alexis rocks from side to side upon the couch, carefully choosing her words and phrasing before she continues.

"I know that I'm not supposed to visit you, but..."

She pauses and looks toward the front door as if she desperately hopes that a certain someone will appear.

"Future alt-verse me told me that I should start hoarding treasure now. She recommended that I join MERC for money and wizard school for knowledge, but we would like you to grant us permission first, so can I please join MERC and wizard school pretty please?"

Pretty please with sugar on top?
    [Main Room]

Zefir looks up and stares at Alexis. STARES.

"A future alt-verse told you that?" he asks with one brow up. That doesn't sound good at all since this means her alt-verse can time travle and that is bad, very bad.

"I'm not sure how far you can trust a Future alt-verse. But I can't deny she said something right. It's time for you to go to school. I give you permission for the school." He says and takes the burger to bit in it.

"MERC is something I can't allow you." he says. "They might not take contracts to kill someone, but if they ever find out our connection.. Well let's say we both get into trouble."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

STARES!

Alexis counters the Zefir STARE by tilting her head to one side and raising one of her eyebrows in confusion!

"Okay? Thanks, daddy!"

Hooray! Alexis may now join wizard school!

"I won't contact MERC, but I want treasure, so I need to raid dungeons when I'm older."

Little Alexis thinks aloud. As a dragon, she is compelled by her own avaricious nature to gather precious metals and powerful magical artifacts whenever she can!

"Oh! Future alt-verse me told me to tell you that she says hi! She also told me to tell you that she's paying my tuition and stuff, so you don't need to worry about that. She's really cool! She's a cyborg dragon with laser breath! She really wanted to meet you today, but she said that she was too busy, so she said she might come here tomorrow if you're available."

17. - Top - End - #137

[Main Room]

Zefir looks up really confused as he hears about the future Alexis. And then again he things how this is possible, since meeting your future vers normaly cause something bad.

"Yeah, when you get older. Might prevent the cyborg thing and all that." he replies a bit shocked

18. - Top - End - #138
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

"No!"

Alexis loudly protests!

"Being a cyborg is cool! I could shoot lasers and do all kinds of cool things! Laser fire breath! It can destroy almost everything!"

Cyborg-dragon powers are cool! Alexis wants to be the magical-cyborg-dragon to rule them all!

19. - Top - End - #139

[Main Room]

"Quiet!" He shouts back, looking very mad as he throws the burger back on the plastik it was inside.

"You are young and you got no idea. Having cyborg parts means your normal body parts got damaged. And I know this hurts very much. Don't forget, nothing is for free."

20. - Top - End - #140
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

And that's exactly why Alexis needs to hoard as much treasure as is dragonly possible whenever and wherever she can!

Alexis unleashes a pathetic whimper upon Zefir as she is viciously castigated. Before he has even finished yelling half of his second sentence, she's bawling outright. She'll attempt to run straight out of the room as fast as her little legs will carry her once Zefir is done speaking.

It is worth mentioning that Alexis won't return to Zefir's factory today/tonight. He needn't worry about that, though. Alexis is a dragon; she can take care of herself, right?

21. - Top - End - #141

[Main Room]

Zefir sights. this is so sterotype from both sides, but what should he do. Tell her a lie that such things come naturally and don't hurt? Why should he? He may be with the 'bad' guy, but does that mean he should let her jump into a big mistake? No not if he can prevent it and after all the future vers can just be another thing from Clarissa.

Zefir packs all back into the bag. he weights it and looks for a trash bin. As he walks out he throws the back at one bin at the kitchens door. A perfect throw he thinks after the bag lands right into the trash bin. Then he heads out to look for Alexis. Dragon or not this is the Nexus. None is ever really save here.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Pixie in the Playground

[Exiting AMEN]

It'd be difficult not to spot the giant red dragon flying away to anywhere that isn't here as fast as her titanic wings can carry her. Catching up with Alexis might be a little more challenging. She's built for speed and power, not power alone. Again, that's not a major problem as she'll tire herself out soon enough.

What is a major problem is the fact that's she'll unintentionally soar over the Hunting Grounds if her course is not corrected immediately!

23. - Top - End - #143

[Exiting AMEN]

Oh girl a red dragon. Zefir facepalm as he noticed that. He forgot that she is a dragon after all and not a half dragon. And it might be a problem after all. Zefir is a normal human.
    And then he notice where she heads.

"Hey. Can't you go somewhere else? Those beasts will kill me. Go for Riverside or GloG, please."

24. - Top - End - #144
    Pixie in the Playground

[Exiting AMEN]

I don't think that Alexis can hear Zefir at this distance! She's very far away from the base already. Even if she did hear him, she isn't turning at all.

If Zefir wants to rescue his little girl, he'll need to brave the dangers of the Hunting Grounds! He'll have to courageously risk life and limb to save his adopted daughter from certain death!

Won't that be fun!

25. - Top - End - #145

[Exiting AMEN]

Zefir just sights as he notice her not hearing him. Not that he really expected it, but who knows. She is a big red dragon, why not try it out?
    Since running after her is really no good he will head back into the base. There he will grab some tools, Rocket launcher, a C84 Spider Bomb and some small explosives. Then he will get on his bike and heads for the Hunting Grounds.

26. - Top - End - #146

Front Door

A woman approaches the base. Her hair is very short, kind of spiky, and bleached. She wears knee high leather boots, fishnet stockings, a plaid miniskirt that's just long enough to count, a white dress shirt with only one button done, a red tie hanging loosely from her neck, and a pair of black half gloves. She also has a belt around her hips, from hang a pair of odd looking handguns.

Ivaz lets her hazel eyes roam about as she walks up to the door. It had been a while since she had been here. She assumes they haven't revoked her membership yet be a use they haven't shot at her yet. Though, given the signs of destruction outside, there might be other reasons.

Eh, oh well. No use worrying about it too much.

Place looks terrible. This was some big powerful group? A female voice emanates from the gun on her right hip.

Probably got attacked again while I was gone. It happens.

Ivaz strolls up to the door and attempts to go inside.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

27. - Top - End - #147

[Several days later]
    At the time of the gloaming
    aka, twilight

Someone is sneaking up the side of the valcano, trying to find that hidden backdoor entrance into AMEN. Even though she's not wearing a mask, anybody who sees her can tell it's Harley because of the massive scar that's always been on her face. However, she's taking advantage of the time of day - twilight - and its poor lighting conditions to not be seen as well. After all, it's neither day nor night, so it's hard to see anything other than a silhouette from a distance.

She's holding a medium-sized bag full of stuff that makes light chinking sounds as she walks.

Also, she's here looking for the Thing in the Walls.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

Several Days Later

I don't know about the hidden back entrance, but she might stumble across the delivery entrance, which has a loading dock to allow trucks to back up to. Why any truck driver would dare to deliver to AMEN is another question.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

29. - Top - End - #149

[Several Days Later]

Well, that's secret. Most people don't know why it exists, so that basically makes it a secret. Right? It's everyone's secret.

She climbs up the loading dock and tries the entrance there. One way or another, she gets in.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

30. - Top - End - #150

Loading Dock

This forgotten and mostly empty once Gorden and his ordering of supplies disappeared opens surprising easily. Not a sound comes out, not even a crank of the metal door moving up.

The loading Dock beyond is spotless, not a drop of oil from the trucks, not a bit of dust. All is clean, and silent.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show