New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

[Main Room - Totally Normal]

"Stop that."
    Zefir just says, befor AltVerse goes to far. "Right now, I'm not even sure I can stand it. And that was my opinion befor you told me all that. I'm still not good with her and if she tries to learn magic, I'm sure it would be best for her to stay with someone able to tame her magical powers."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #242
    Pixie in the Playground

Bonnie smiles reassuringly at Zefir, a knowing twinkle in her eyes.

"Nonsense! You'll do just fine! There are schools that can teach her all about magic! Even better, she'll be home by two or three everyday, so you two can still have fun! I'm willing to sponsor her, by the way."

Bonnie helpfully offers! She nervously rubs the back of her head as she continues.

"So... I know that mom, um, Clarissa kind of tricked you into adopting other me, and I feel sort of bad about that. I was wondering if, maybe, you still want a dragon-steed?"

3. - Top - End - #243

"The problem isn't the teaching. I got some knowledge there as well. It's something else that will make things hard."
    Zefir says."Also money isn't a problem." He adds.

Zefir looks confused at the Alt-Vers. " I can't deny I still would like to have one, but I also know your Clarissas dagther. I don't fall for the same trick twice."

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

AMEN - A Dark Horizon:

A figure not seen since long ago in this place can be noticed stepping out of a particularly expensive looking orange sports car nearby. The man appears to be dressed in an extravagant suit of orange and white, as is customary for the man the suit belonged to. He adjusts the large white wide-brimmed hamburg hat upon his head, bringing it down to cover his eyes from the sun as he does so. With one hand in his pocket, a cane in the other, he makes his way towards AMEN after looking both ways to ensure no one was nearby.

About halfway there, he takes a small lighter out of his pocket along with a rather long cigar. Incidentally, this was the same brand of cigar a younger Magtok used to burn Marciano Louv're alive so long ago. The man lights up the cigar and sticks it in his mouth, taking a long puff before placing the lighter away once more. He'll find himself at the door to AMEN in a few minutes, dressed in his usual. Marciano will knock upon the doorway with a gloved hand, rat-a-tapping a little tune against the door.

Should someone open up, they'll be greeted by the short man. For those who don't know him well, he looks to be a man in his forties, with a long and thin pencil mustache, waxed to perfection. A bit of a goatee can be seen, and orange-tinted shades cover up eyes of dark blue. A hat tops his head, and his long brown hair reaches down to his neck. He'll puff his cigar before blowing the smoke in the door-openers face, speaking to the individual.

"Hey there, open up. I gotta see the boss.

Got a proposition for 'im."

5. - Top - End - #245

AMEN - A Dark Horizon:

Regardless of the current low number of members at home, the henchmen have mostly remained here. And it is one of them who answers the door.

"Well, seening the boss isn't so easy, but you can come on inside."

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    AMEN - A Dark Horizon:

Regardless of the current low number of members at home, the henchmen have mostly remained here. And it is one of them who answers the door.

"Well, seening the boss isn't so easy, but you can come on inside."
    Marciano doesn't smile but for more than a second, smirking lightly, causing the upper end of his left lip to curl up the side of his cheek. A little bit of a head wiggle finishes the movement before he makes his way inside, looking around the organization with a bit of distaste. Oh, this was a place just full of bad memories. As he enters, his shades being to videotape and record what he sees, sending the information directly to his artificial brain in a rather nice feed. Never know when that might be useful, especially if his proposition goes wrong.

As he looks around, he'll speak. "Ooooh, my friend, you'll find that I make quite good propositions. I've always had quite the mind for business, and at the risk of sounding cliched, well, I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." He smiles once more before looking over the henchman and copying his voice exactly. It's sort of unnerving, but you can do that sort of thing when you're, well, a machine. "TEN HUT, AT YOUR READY, FIRE DOWN, HURRAH." He'll cease the copy and chuckle loudly, before speaking and explaining the odd action.

"Now, you just haven't changed at all! Still all serious, and oh so adamant. That's alright, at least you guys didn't get replaced by those robo-cat things that lunatic made. I never found 'em particularly... pleasant." That might be due to the fact that one of the mechano-panthers were one of the only reasons Marcy wasn't able to shoot Magtok right in the back of the head so long ago. "Why... it was this very spot...

Erm, go find your leader, mkay?"
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2014-10-13 at 12:47 AM.

7. - Top - End - #247

AMEN - A Dark Horizon

Zefir stands up from the couch. The person he talked to seems to be gone. Maybe she is just gone to refresh herself? Yes that would sound resonable so they can continue later.
    Since most Members including the boss are gone right now, Zefir should get Marciano 'comfortable'.

"I'll handel him from here." he says to the henchman so. Then he turns to Marciano.

"None know much about the current 'boss', but you might start to say more about your offer right now."

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    AMEN - A Dark Horizon

Zefir stands up from the couch. The person he talked to seems to be gone. Maybe she is just gone to refresh herself? Yes that would sound resonable so they can continue later.
    Since most Members including the boss are gone right now, Zefir should get Marciano 'comfortable'.

"I'll handel him from here." he says to the henchman so. Then he turns to Marciano.

"None know much about the current 'boss', but you might start to say more about your offer right now."
    Marciano looks over Zefir quietly, scoffing a tad as he does so, adjusting the cigar from one side of his mouth to the other. "Oh, handle me will ya? Na ahh ahhh, you have to buy me dinner first, sweetheart." He chuckles to himself before walking away from the AMENite, finding a large chair to plop himself in. He'll cross his legs now and look over the base again. "This place needs more orange. And gold. And style, gah, what happened to this place." He'll look to Zefir once more, taking his cigar out and exhaling a plume of smoke. "What happened? When Magtok left, did you guys just lose your balls or something?"

He shakes his head in disappointment. "You guys didn't need that old hack anyway. Tinny never had the organizations interests at heart, aheh. Mainly because his heart never was in his organization, hah, no. Newsflash, Maggy never cared one little brown turd about this place. He sure liked the attention though. We need to liven this place up, light it up a tad! Show people that yes, we still exist, and yes, we are still a force to be reckoned with! I don't think you can help me much out here, eh? It's not like your connections with, saaaaaaaay, VIGIL are a secret. Not to me at least. Don't worry, I won't tell, hun. But I'd advise you get me the boss."

He'll finish with a wink.

9. - Top - End - #249

AMEN - A Dark Horizon

Zefir just sights at the first words of this stranger. A bad joke with a bad pun. Such people are allways hard to deal with. They are very hard to talk to and he just got one right befor his head. Zefir follows up and takes a seat on another chair.

"I don't think so. I see some orange here and it looks bad. Gold migth be used for other things then hanging around."

Zefir listens to the rest, a smirk as he mentions how he thinks Magtok feels about AMEN. He looks a bit confused at the last part. ((Just in case he is bluffing? cause not even I know such connections from my char))

"You bring old news and say they are new. Magtok braght the leadership fight in here. I wasn't suprised he left, just that he turned to the other side instead." Zefir replies. he never trusted Magtok, but he also never thought Magtok would go for HALO. in a way this might be a big show of him or maybe something really changed him. The question is what happened?

"To show people we exist, we need to do something. The thing is what do you have in mind we can do?"

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

Amen - A Dark Horizon:

Marciano chuckles a tad, a sort of perpetual smugness set into his smile. As he slouches into his comfy seat, he'll speak to the AMENite. "Ya think so? I dunno, always had a fondness for orange. And gold, and white even. Nice colors, really, colors that signify luxury. Fits me, ya see. Now, if ya recall, ol' buddy, I used to work with you guys." He sighs now, before wiping grime and dust off the table by the chair. "Yeeeeeah, that's gross." He'll wipe it on the chair before continuing what he was saying, sticking his hand in his pocket.

Following that, he'll smile. "Oh, my plans are... quite interesting. But, I'm afraid they're not for you to know just yet, m'friend. Like I said, get me the boss."

11. - Top - End - #251

Front Door

Knock, knock. Someone wants the door to be opened. Or maybe that's something. Standing outside of the door to AMEN is what looks like a scarecrow, light brown shirt flapping in the wind. The clawed feet are a mark against it being just a scarecrow, as is the face barely visible to the camera under the straw hat. Most scarecrows don't have glowing yellow eyes, or metal spikes coming up from the lower jaw area.

12. - Top - End - #252

[Main Room]

"I must agree. Orange vould be terrible."

Adel drifts into the room, all in scarlet silk and encrusted with precious gems as per his usual. The pure white pelt of an albino wolf adorns his shoulders, it's teeth bared and glass eyes staring reproachfully at the world. His pointy-toes slippers never touch the floor as he floats to the mass of candy cotton that was the couch, meeting Zefir's eye and raising an eyebrow as he passes.

There are cameras and little microphones catching every word. People forget that sometimes.

He sets down on the couch, and steeples his fingers in that very villainous way as he regards Marciano.
    "So. You vant to rule everything you can see, you like the sound of your own voice a little much, you are terrible. Vhy, you're perfect." The gingerbread butler who's silently trailed in alongside his master gives a polite cough, and offers a membership form. "Vhatever plans you have, you've my blessing. I think ve can all see there's precious little going on here."

And once the form's been handed out, the butler will go and see who's at the door. Good help is always handy.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    [Main Room]

"I must agree. Orange vould be terrible."

Adel drifts into the room, all in scarlet silk and encrusted with precious gems as per his usual. The pure white pelt of an albino wolf adorns his shoulders, it's teeth bared and glass eyes staring reproachfully at the world. His pointy-toes slippers never touch the floor as he floats to the mass of candy cotton that was the couch, meeting Zefir's eye and raising an eyebrow as he passes.

There are cameras and little microphones catching every word. People forget that sometimes.

He sets down on the couch, and steeples his fingers in that very villainous way as he regards Marciano.
    "So. You vant to rule everything you can see, you like the sound of your own voice a little much, you are terrible. Vhy, you're perfect." The gingerbread butler who's silently trailed in alongside his master gives a polite cough, and offers a membership form. "Vhatever plans you have, you've my blessing. I think ve can all see there's precious little going on here."

And once the form's been handed out, the butler will go and see who's at the door. Good help is always handy.
    Marciano is about to reply to Zefir, before a figure a tad more akin to Marcy's own style will appear in the room. The man in the orange suit looks up before smiling and nodding his head. The gems were a little bit over the top to him, but that white fur looked absolutely stunning. Marciano preferred nice clothes to gaudy jewels, but even he occasionally had a desire to wear something a little shinier. He'll speak towards Adel, his voice rather happy in tone. "Ah, finally, someone with a little more intrigue than my friend here." Marciano will take off his white gloves slowly, setting them down on the table nearby before chewing upon his cigar once more.

Following that, he speaks again. "Ah, but a voice like mine makes sure I'm never lonely. Tis a blessing and a curse, m'friend, ahah. Now, you seem to be at a loss for things to do, and stuff to do it with! I will make sure this place is never again without funding. Ol' Maggot down by VIGIL used to run this place, didn't he? It's nice when you've got fat stacks, innit?" He takes the form and grabs a pen close by, waggling it in his fingers before beginning to sign. "Kinda funny... Last time I signed one of these things, Gordon was actually relevant to you know, things and stuff. And the other guy, Prometheus, I think. I watched them die, you know."

He sighs. "Ah, memories, but I digress. What I got in mind is something you'll rather like, I think. There's a certain scientist, native to Skyside. I need him for some work I have to get done, just some personally business. However, that don't mean that on the way AMEN can't have a li'l fun. What I'm saying is, I'll load up whoever wants to come on my helicopter. We'll fly up there, and you guys will break into the lab and take it's stuff. And the scientist too, by the way. It'll be lotsa fun, I think. So, who wants to come along with me?"

Spoiler: Membership Form:
    Show

Name: Marciano Louv're, baby.
    Sex: Yes, of course.
    Species: Yes.
    Profession: ...? I dunno?
    Reason for joining AMEN: You guys got boring. That's no fun at all. I like a bit of fun.
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: Aforementioned fat stacks ah cash.
    References (Victims preferred): Hoo boy. I been around too long to list this stuff out.
    Past Experience: Heh, you've heard of me. You know my story. Who hasn't?
    Other Information: Um. No?
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2014-10-20 at 01:36 AM.

14. - Top - End - #254

[Main Room]

I'm not sure to what Marciano wanted to reply, since you skiped me.
    Befor Adel comes , Zefir leans back in his chair.
    "I'm sure your plans are intressting." Zefir says. a lot of sarkasm going iwith his voice as he speaks.

Then Adel comes into the Room. Zefir knows that this room is bugged, but as befor not even his player got any Idea what Marciano might mean.
    Zefir listens carfully, he knows at least that Prometheus wasn't dead the last time he saw him. Still he might have died on his wounds. It's not wise to get the guard down.

"Thank you." Zefir replies about the not been intrigue thing. He tries to keep himself out of the spotlight. It just cause trouble when you go outside.
    "It sounds to me that you just need the scientist for yourself. I guess you better hire MERC for that.
    It might be a problem for you since you have a connection to AMEN right now. With thaat I guess they won't take that job even if you hand them more gold then they could spen in three lifes.
    So tell me, whats the profit for AMEN, if we succed?"
    Last edited by Zefir; 2014-10-20 at 02:52 AM.

15. - Top - End - #255

Front Door

And so the scarecrow like being watches the door be opened, by a gingerbread man. The yellow eyes stare forward, no emotion shown in them. Up close, the brown shirt shows spots of faded dark red spots.

"I wish to join....this group."
    Last edited by ThePhantom; 2014-10-20 at 11:39 AM.

16. - Top - End - #256

[Main Room]

"Ah. Come right inside if you will, and here are your papers." The butler proffers another membership form, and steps aside from the doorway to let the scarecrow in.

And meanwhile..

"Point." Adel gives the bomber a nod, but it doesn't really change his answer."I see no reason to refuse. It so happens I can think of a few reasons to vant a scientist here, on our side. But they vill be kept here, and I vill know vhat you vant from them." If he wants AMENites to do his dirty work, they'll be taking their share of the reward.

"And.." He glances down at the paper, briefly, before shredding it in half. The butler helpfully produces yet another blank form. "Properly this time. I've never heard of you before, nor is 'yes' a gender. I think, you vill get so much more out of your time here if you vill only invest a little effort."

17. - Top - End - #257

Front Door

The scarecrow half hops, half walks inside the entrance, fiddling for something to write with. Unless given something, it will make due with a needle that was in its hat.

"Hmmm...."

Spoiler: Form
    Show
    Name: El Cuervo del Susto
    Sex: none
    Species: Espantapájaros
    Profession: Rumor
    Reason for joining AMEN: More protection and opportunities in group
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: High-frequency sword, some knowledge of dark magic, flight.
    References (Victims preferred): Foolish swordmen, celebrators of harvest time.
    Past Experience: Some battles, few slaughters
    Other Information:

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Main Room]

I'm not sure to what Marciano wanted to reply, since you skiped me.
    Befor Adel comes , Zefir leans back in his chair.
    "I'm sure your plans are intressting." Zefir says. a lot of sarkasm going iwith his voice as he speaks.

Then Adel comes into the Room. Zefir knows that this room is bugged, but as befor not even his player got any Idea what Marciano might mean.
    Zefir listens carfully, he knows at least that Prometheus wasn't dead the last time he saw him. Still he might have died on his wounds. It's not wise to get the guard down.

"Thank you." Zefir replies about the not been intrigue thing. He tries to keep himself out of the spotlight. It just cause trouble when you go outside.
    "It sounds to me that you just need the scientist for yourself. I guess you better hire MERC for that.
    It might be a problem for you since you have a connection to AMEN right now. With thaat I guess they won't take that job even if you hand them more gold then they could spen in three lifes.
    So tell me, whats the profit for AMEN, if we succed?"

He coughs loudly as he laughs bawdily at Zefir. "Ah, ya think so? I'm touched." Marciano either missed the sarcasm completely or chose to ignore it. At the man's suggestion of going to MERC, he scoffs loudly, his face twisting as he teases the other Amenite. "MERC? Hah! I remember when they were still called Neutralist Organization, bub. And I know enough about Dipsnig to avoid them when it comes to this sort of thing." Plus, AMEN was hardly going to be looked at twice. "AMEN responsible for kidnapping of local scientist," is a much better headline then, "Marciano Louv're kidnaps local scientist." No one would find it suspicious this way, which was exactly what the mafia boss hoped for.

Marcy will continue to speak. "As for the whole profit thing, hah. With you guys as dead as you are, I don't think you can afford saying no to me! I brought graphs!" He'll pull a small easel out of his coat and unfold the wooden thing, until it resembles a tall looking board. Following that, charts are placed upon it for all to say. The odd man will take out a collapsible stick now and point to an area on the line graph that dips way down. "See, that there is precisely when Magtok left, right after Ilpholin betrayed us. Inaction everyone. The quality of this place just went to the dumps. Following that, you've got nothing. A few solitary blips, but other than that it's quieter than Rot's old ass coffin, trust me, I've been there."

He remembers the last time he worked with Rot, in that weird ass cave he almost died in. Good times. "The scientist can be kept here, but I'll need the thing for a little while. I have my own business to get done first, it's only professional."

"Ah, but what would you know of business."

[Main Room]

"Ah. Come right inside if you will, and here are your papers." The butler proffers another membership form, and steps aside from the doorway to let the scarecrow in.

And meanwhile..

"Point." Adel gives the bomber a nod, but it doesn't really change his answer."I see no reason to refuse. It so happens I can think of a few reasons to vant a scientist here, on our side. But they vill be kept here, and I vill know vhat you vant from them." If he wants AMENites to do his dirty work, they'll be taking their share of the reward.

"And.." He glances down at the paper, briefly, before shredding it in half. The butler helpfully produces yet another blank form. "Properly this time. I've never heard of you before, nor is 'yes' a gender. I think, you vill get so much more out of your time here if you vill only invest a little effort."
    Marciano will tap the graph once more to add some sound to his little display. "Heh. Well, you know, I suppose I could let you in on a few trade secrets when the time comes. Just some work I need done, nothing too big." He'll watch the paper get shredded with a look of disappointment. "Huh? Really? No way, you ain't never heard of me? That's ridiculous! When was the last time you left this ol' place?" He'll move beside Adel to put his hand just above the vampire's shoulder. Marciano didn't actually wanna touch the guy, cause, ew, his suit would get grimy. Marcy will gesture with his other hand forward. "I can show you the world! Shining, shimmering, splendid! Tell me, vampy, when did you last let your heart decide? I can open your eyes, take you Org to Org. Over, sideways, and under, on a magic Marcy ride!"

He'll cough a bit and blink, before stepping away from the vampire and getting back to working on his new membership form.

Spoiler: Membership Form 2.0:
    Show
    Name: Marciano Louv're.
    Sex: Male.
    Species: Human.
    Profession: Legitimate Businessman.
    Reason for joining AMEN: You guys got boring. That's no fun at all. I like a bit of fun.
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: Aforementioned fat stacks ah cash.
    References (Victims preferred): Magtok, Caelynn, Harley Zorzo, Happy SomethingIForget, Remnant, HALO, Skyside, The Entire City of Inside, etc.
    Past Experience: Chances are I'm behind the last riot, gang war, assassination, and bombing. Good chances too.
    Other Information: Nope.

19. - Top - End - #259

[Main Room]

Zefir remains seriouse, even after Marcy laughed. This guy has no sense for sarkasm, he thinks. It's much harder to talk to this guy then he thought.
    Zefir just raise an eyebrow as ADEl agrees to Marcy's request. Still he can't see what exactly AMEN got.

"Berayal is allways something even the evil guys can't just ignore. it hurt AMEN more then the attacks of Watchtower and HALO. " Zefir say, looking around. The main room isn't a good place for a meeting, but still there aren'tso many people who might distribut them right now.

"Why don't you tell us about this 'own business'. See it as a point of trust." Zefir says looking at Adel to see how he thinks about it. "Also I don't know who you are as well." he adds. Likly a lie, but Marcy shouldn't know he already met Zefir.

20. - Top - End - #260

Door

A loud, dull thunk sounds.
    Huh.
    Usually that necromancer's corpses he ordered don't show up do fast.
    Who is that necromancer anyways?
    He never is onscreen, and where the hell does he order his bodies?
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

21. - Top - End - #261

[Main Room]

Adel groans, lifting a hand to his forehead and squeezing around his temples. His frown shows a glint of teeth. Being caught between two quarrelsome murderers is, well, as fun as you'd imagine. "He vill tell us, in due time. But if he tells us now, ve argue, ve get nothing done. You must admit that is the vay these things usually go." He rolls his eyes, and turns to Marciano. "And you can save your breath. I've already agreed, yes."

The butler takes the scarecrow's form, giving it only a cursory glance before tucking it into his coat. "Mmmyes sir, very good. If I could please have a moment, and then I'll see you to your accommodations." And then it's right back to the door, to greet yet another visitor. Today is a busy day. "Mmyes, how may we terrify you?"

22. - Top - End - #262

Necromancy Delivery?

Oh look! This lady isn't dead!
    Man, that necromancy delivery service must suck!
    A woman lays curled up in front of the door, not even in bag to keep the flies out! She wears a yellow blouse under the cropped military jacket with an emblem of a green silhouetted unicorn head upon it and a long white skirt. Her feet are bare.
    The woman's face is obscured by her long, shoulder blade-length golden hair, strewn upon her face and shoulders. The woman's skin is fair.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

Marciano doesn't reply to Zefir, instead staring at his well-manicured nails for a few seconds as Adel speaks for him. He'll give only a small, "I told you so", look before stepping up and out of the chair. He'll adjust the cigar in his mouth once more, exhaling a cloud of the noxious smoke outwards, expelling the dark cloud of unpleasantness into the air. The man in the suit will crack his knuckle and look towards Zefir now again. "C'mon, we're loading up soon, and we could use ya. From what I know boucha, you're pretty damn good with explosives." He takes a small radio out of his pocket and speaks into it. "Ayuuup, we're on the go! Get Ms. Gemma, and load 'em up. Bring a few goons too, we may need 'em. Nah, no one important. Mkay, see ya soon." He'll set a timer on his watch now and begin to take down the boards and graph.

Now, he speaks to Adel. "Caius and his sister will be here in a few, along with some friends of mine. They'll help out a bit. Now, It'd be best to getcher pals together now, cause AMEN's movin' out, after oh so long!" He'll chuckle to himself and tap his watch.

"C'mon, we don't gots much time!"

24. - Top - End - #264

Maria, who has totally not been here the whole time, hover-floats into the room, the same way she always does. She's got ashes on her clothing - although it's actually pretty hard to tell 'cause her dress is gray anyway - and in her gray hair, too.

Seeing people (like Marciano and others) going in a rush, she decides to tag along. After all, they must be off to do something exciting, like burning a bonfire or dancing, right?
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

25. - Top - End - #265

Main Room

El Cuervo shrugs its shoulders and hopsteps its way into the main room. Now, there seems to be something going on in here, but there's no way for it to know what is going on in here.

"Is there...something happening?"
    Last edited by ThePhantom; 2014-10-21 at 09:34 PM.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Halfling in the Playground

Main Room

I'm coming.
    Zane states simply, his words a challenge for anyone to deny him this.

The dark-flamed pyromancer steps out from a shadowed corner where he has totally been this whole time.

Marciano Louv're, if you try to "pull a fast one" on AMEN, I will end you.
    He takes long strides over to the robotic man before whispering,
    I remember Enshadu...
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

27. - Top - End - #267

[Main Room]

The vampire rolls his eyes, and rolls off the couch, lazily stretching his arms overhead. "Ve're going to Skyside, and ve're dragging one of their people back kicking and screaming." Adel explains, unpinning the wolf's fur from his shoulders and carefully folding it over one arm.
    "Little thing, a little fun. About time ve get things moving here, and as it so happens, Marciano here has offered to pay us all, oh, fifty thousand each for our trouble." A bright, shiny smile oozes across his face.

[Front Door]

The butler sighs, applying the toe of his boot to the girl's side in a not-so-gentle attempt to wake her up. Baring that though, two disinfectant wipes are produced from the depths of his coat, and wrapped around his hands before he takes hold of her by the arms and tries to drag her inside. It won't do to have people simply sleeping on their doorstep.

The girl will be taken to one of the spare rooms, and laid down on the bed.

Which is a far more suitable place for someone to sleep than the front doorstep.

28. - Top - End - #268

[Main Room]

The vampire rolls his eyes, and rolls off the couch, lazily stretching his arms overhead. "Ve're going to Skyside, and ve're dragging one of their people back kicking and screaming." Adel explains, unpinning the wolf's fur from his shoulders and carefully folding it over one arm.
    "Little thing, a little fun. About time ve get things moving here, and as it so happens, Marciano here has offered to pay us all, oh, fifty thousand each for our trouble." A bright, shiny smile oozes across his face.

[Front Door]

The butler sighs, applying the toe of his boot to the girl's side in a not-so-gentle attempt to wake her up. Baring that though, two disinfectant wipes are produced from the depths of his coat, and wrapped around his hands before he takes hold of her by the arms and tries to drag her inside. It won't do to have people simply sleeping on their doorstep.

The girl will be taken to one of the spare rooms, and laid down on the bed.

Which is a far more suitable place for someone to sleep than the front doorstep.
    The woman grunts in pain as she is prodded, and rolls upon her back as she clutches her side, when pain clouding her vision.
    The woman's eyes are a bright, vivid green, with brown freckles dotting her cheeks somewhat sparsely. The slim, somewhat curvy and moderately endowed blonde looks to be about 18. The woman sits up, frightened and confused, and scoots backwards.
    W-where am I?! Who are you?!
    She desperately inquires as she looks around, brushing a strand of hair that falls upon her face.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-10-22 at 07:49 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #269

Main Room

El Cuervo shrugs again. One mission is as good as another to it.

"I don't....carry people well. Obstáculo cut down....can do."

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

eek Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

Main Room:

Marciano watches as Zane approaches him. They were oh so different in personality, Zane with all the warmth of a wet boot, Marciano with a visage and flash larger than life. He raises his hands up to his chest, the palms facing Zane, his incredibly wide-brimmed hat wobbling on his head. "Oh, ho, ho! That so?" He turns his face to talk to someone who doesn't exist beside him, in a fake whisper he obviously means for Zane to hear. "I dunno, man, watch out! We've got a badass over here, bahah!" His straight face fades away before he shakes the giggles out of him and speaks genuinely to Zane for once. "Mhm, yeah, I remember Enshadu too. Way too serious for my taste. Just a big ol' downer, prolly why he died, now dat I think about. Aheh. See, he was smart, but not witty, know what I mean? Not an ounce of charisma in the world."

"Besides, whatcha trying to prove? I made him."

With that, he turns away, flipping a coin from seemingly nowhere back to Zane. It's a little gold token with Marciano's face on it. "Should you ever be looking for work, hun, I suggest ya ring me up sometimes. Just stick that in any phone anywhere, and you'll end up talkin' to me. Now, hurry up! I seen geese waddle faster than you, are you coming or what?" He'll step away, looking upon the green-eyed woman with a look of confusion and disappointment. "Sigh, really now? Dis is what we got for recruits? Heh. Oh well, who don't need cannon fodder, am I right?" He'll spout the rather unfunny joke to the woman on the ground beneath him before pulling his collapsible cane from the sleeve of his coat and set it up, before nudging her out of the way. "C'mon, hunny, we got places to do, people to be." He makes a face, realizing he said that wrong, before shrugging and just hoping no one noticed.

He doesn't seem to acknowledge much of what Adel is saying, mainly because he's still sort of pondering an answer. He wanted this to get going. Eventually though he does speak. "Heh. Sorry, but I need that cash for my own purposes, vamps. However, as a sign of good will, I won't bomb the plane we're all about to go into and fly off, though I pretty much could and suffer, like, nothing. Trust me, Adel, I can be much more of a jerk than I am now, just ask those fuzzy little fox people I had nailed to walls. But, in a show of gratitude to be included in this good ol' fun, you'll be keeping the helicopter. It's not money you all need, but simply put, stuff. And hey, I may even drop the occasional gadget for you guys to play about with. But I ain't payin' you all nothing." He'll shrug and continue out the door.

Marciano will walk outside, listening to the sound of helicopter blades slicing through the air. Sure enough, a large looking helicopter, bigger than most, can be seen in the air. It begins to descend, eventually landing upon the ground in front of AMEN. Marcy holds his hat as his clothes blow in the wind, looking upon the thing. Caius Grayle can be seen, hanging off one of the sides in his traditional suit. Gemma sits in the front, driving the plane. A few of Marciano's goons sit in the plane, staring out. They wave, and Marcy shouts out to his fellow AMENites. "Ahem! "Know the self to be sitting in the chariot, the body to be the chariot, the intellect the charioteer, and the mind the reins." There's a nice li'l quote by some Veda person. I don't remember what it was about, but it seemed rather relevant. Now! How's about we saddle up, boys, and hit the road! We got stuff to do!" Marciano gets in the plane, buckling himself into one of the six spare chairs.

---

((OOC: We're leaving! Just post for people gettin' on the plane, and once that's done, I'll post in Skyside.))
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2014-10-23 at 12:04 AM.