New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Bearer of the gnomish artifacts.

You approach a jet black building that looks like a big stone cube and an opening appears out of nowhere when you approach without weapons drawn or 9+ people with you and inside you see a passage way that leads into a sandstone room with 2 gnomes in light, breathable, and expensive clothes, Gnomotron and a decorative pool they all sit around. This is what another player or one of there messengers would see, but if you are trading your merchants report that they ended up in a sandstone room with no other entries then the portal or teleportation platform they came through and a square marked on the ground for them to put there goods on.

If you try to use a divination spell send me a PM and otherwise post any magical message or physical interaction in my nation can be posted here.
    "If you are after mere parlor tricks you will be sorely disappointed, for if I reach behind your ear, it will not be a nickel I pull out, BUT YOUR VERY SOUL!" The Venture Bros.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bearer of the gnomish artifacts.

A trade delegation blinks in, one by one, to the meeting room. They are a mixed group of seasoned diplomats wearing white togas with bronze-colored sashes. They make sure everyone is clear on the trade agreement between Gnomotron's country and Ascentia and get it written down on fine vellum. They attach their visible arcane marks to each copy.

They also ask to be shown the preferred way which tradesmen should deliver and pick up goods, if there are any particular rules which visitors should follow while there, what resources might be available for longer term visits should the need arise, and the host of other minor details which need to be ironed out when setting up a new trade system.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Again, mostly fluff.
    Spoiler: I am playing...
    Show
    Thanks to Elder Tsufu for the awesome Mat Cauthon avatar!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Bearer of the gnomish artifacts.

Another golem much like the one that is in your nation appears through a similar teleportation into the room you are in which is described above. It signs the document with an arcane mark after double checking it. It then produces two scrolls from a compartment within itself and hands them over. "Explanation: *zzzzt* These are scrolls discribing where to visualize to get to the meeting room (also described above) and the front gate. You cannot teleport directly into the residential area, but if you are interested in staying for an extended period you may check in at the front gate to be checked for any spying equipment or active divination spells. *zzzt* End of Transmission"
    "If you are after mere parlor tricks you will be sorely disappointed, for if I reach behind your ear, it will not be a nickel I pull out, BUT YOUR VERY SOUL!" The Venture Bros.