New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: WW Classified: Spies, Agents, and Mystery, Oh My! [Game starts page 2]

Eh. Murska, you really have a role with such an anti-town ability?

The fiery tower gets my vote for now.
    Last edited by RuneboundShade; 2014-06-25 at 10:17 PM.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: WW Classified: Spies, Agents, and Mystery, Oh My! [Game starts page 2]

About 26 hours left. Don't forget to tell me what you want to buy and/or steal. Also, don't forget to send in day actions.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Unvote The Fiery Tower.

That escalated quickly.

Going to throw out there that TFT's wagon has all the logic of "he's been really quiet" (he was at a wedding) and "he's not Murska."
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2014-06-25 at 06:27 AM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yea....

Going to self-defense vote at Murska. I'm not sure on Murska yet, so I'm definitely open to a third option.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Unvote The Fiery Tower.

That escalated quickly.

Going to throw out there that TFT's wagon has all the logic of "he's been really quiet" (he was at a wedding) and "he's not Murska."
    Murska's wagon is largely "he's found suspicious people suspicious."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

6. - Top - End - #216
    Halfling in the Playground

Murska wagon seems very strange to me and there's a chance he's a PR.
    I'll go with TFT

I'm not sure a but the ATPG bit, though.
    Darn it Whisper !

7. - Top - End - #217
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Murska's wagon is largely "he's found suspicious people suspicious."
    Are you referring to how Murska and Yaropolk, a known wolf, tried to push for my lynch instead of Yaropolk's? Reducing that to "he found suspicious people suspicious" is misleading, to say the least. I would change my vote to you if it wasn't so tedious to do so.
    Last edited by Zack; 2014-06-25 at 11:42 AM.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

I still remain unconvinced about Murska and I also dislike lynching people who've been away for several days. As for a third possible wagon, I suggest Internet Flea I just have a hunch. Not a "Seer Test Hunch" just a plain feeling hunch. There's still most of a day left to vote after all so there's time to change.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Are you referring to how Murska and Yaropolk, a known wolf, tried to push for my lynch instead of Yaropolk's? Reducing that to "he found suspicious people suspicious" is misleading, to say the least. I would change my vote to you if it wasn't so tedious to do so.
    I'm also referring to Murska starting the Visor bandwagon and switching to Rain Dragon Day 1. I don't think it's reasonable to think a wolf started the first Day 1 bandwagon against a wolf when Day 1 is always likely to lynch the first person bandwagoned. Everything else is reasonable for town so far.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm. Okay, I went over the past days.

I'm suspicious of Banjo, for the attempted me-wagon yesterday, and Jarema, for the attempted Luizeu-wagon early yesterday.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post

I'm suspicious of Banjo, for the attempted me-wagon yesterday, and Jarema, for the attempted Luizeu-wagon early yesterday.
    Why are those worthy of suspicion?

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Because the Luizeu wagon was insane given Luizeu lynched Visor on D1, and the me-wagon might be an attempt to get a counterwagon going in the case that both you and Yaropolk were wolves.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I don't buy Jarema. Only person on both wolf wagons, and early, too. First and third respectively, according to Count's post. You can argue to account for PIS, but even then, it's a stretch to say that Jarema just wanted to be on every wolf wagon.

And on inspection, Jarema was the third person to vote for Yaropolk and stay there. Several other people were there first, then moved. Internet Flea's starting on Yaropolk then moving to Zack sticks out to me.

Also, why Jarema specifically out of Luizeu's wagon? RuneboundShade started the wagon, and LoP was third. LoP left their vote there.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2014-06-25 at 08:25 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Pixie in the Playground

Because the Luizeu wagon was insane given Luizeu lynched Visor on D1, and the me-wagon might be an attempt to get a counterwagon going in the case that both you and Yaropolk were wolves.
    Zack's not a wolf; Yaropolk tried to get me to switch to him.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Also of note: RuneboundShade seems to have removed the Luizeu vote and then never revoted yesterday. If you want someone on that wagon solely for that wagon, I think Jarema is the worst possible choice.

Also, firedaemon's constant vote switches yesterday before finally landing on the wolf reek of PIS. If Murska goes down today and is revealed as town, I think we ought to look into the daemon tomorrow. (firedaemon started the Murska wagon)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    On the upside, we caught the fake Mason/Alpha and RB days 1 and 2. All that leaves are the devil, Silencer, vortexer, and Beast. And of those four, I'd guess that in a game this size, we have a Devil, definitely, maybe not a silencer, possible a vortexer, and probably not a Beast.
    Also, this post.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Well, excuse me for making an educated guess based on what I've seen of the forum's custom. As for my voteswapping yesterday, I was suspicious of both Zack and Yaro. I still am suspicious of Zack, but Murska's actions late in the day made me more suspicious of him. And I swapped off of one and on to the other because I wanted one of them to die, so I might as well have joined the larger bandwagon. And then when the Yaro bandwagon took off, and more evidence was presented, I swapped back on to him. If that's suspicious, so is every other incidence of voteswapping that has ever been done.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

(firedaemon started the Murska wagon)
    Eh, people were already voting Murska yesterday. I was the first person to vote Murska then, and firedaemon simply beat me to the punch. That said, being wrong (if Murska does end up being town) is not scummy in and of itself.

I want to point out this post again, because it raises a good point (bold mine):

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Point at Murska

I really don't think a wolf would make this joke. Actually I wouldn't wonder if the wolves are using it to go after Zack.
    That's exactly what happened. Yaropolk tried to lynch me based on that joke I made, and he turned out to be a wolf.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Well, excuse me for making an educated guess based on what I've seen of the forum's custom.
    This forum's custom? I can name all of one game where that was the wolf makeup.
    Do your homework before you presume you know more than you do.

As for my voteswapping yesterday, I was suspicious of both Zack and Yaro. I still am suspicious of Zack, but Murska's actions late in the day made me more suspicious of him. And I swapped off of one and on to the other because I wanted one of them to die, so I might as well have joined the larger bandwagon. And then when the Yaro bandwagon took off, and more evidence was presented, I swapped back on to him. If that's suspicious, so is every other incidence of voteswapping that has ever been done.
    Your reluctance to actually vote for Zack is what gets me. You keep telling everyone that "he's a wolf, we should kill him" and then follow it with, "No, he's a beast, we shouldn't kill him" but "he's still suspicious, so we should kill him, but I'm not doing it." That's suspicious. The swapping of votes by itself is not suspicious. The way you went about it is. And "wanting to be on the biggest wagon" looks wolfy.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

This forum's custom? I can name all of one game where that was the wolf makeup.
    Do your homework before you presume you know more than you do.
    Okay, fine, wild, uneducated guess. So sue me.

Your reluctance to actually vote for Zack is what gets me. You keep telling everyone that "he's a wolf, we should kill him" and then follow it with, "No, he's a beast, we shouldn't kill him" but "he's still suspicious, so we should kill him, but I'm not doing it." That's suspicious. The swapping of votes by itself is not suspicious. The way you went about it is. And "wanting to be on the biggest wagon" looks wolfy.
    The Zack situation was odd, for me, because I knew he would benefit from us lynching him. Hence, why I was very cautious. And I didn't want to be on the biggest bandwagon, it was 'I want one of these two to die, and I don't want people yelling at me for not voting for whoever turns up wolf'. Hence, why I switched votes.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Pixie in the Playground

Actually, I started that wagon without realising the vote count day one meant that luizeu had effectively hammered the wolf. I thought it was a lot more 1-sided than it had been and that luizeu's vote had been a weak late bus attempt.

I'm rather certain IF is town, so I don't support that wagon.

Happier with a vote on firedaemon rather than TFT at this point, I only really skimmed yesterday when I threw my vote on him.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Day ends in 30 ish minutes. It looks like Sabeki is going to autolynch, and I haven't gotten volunteers for replacements yet. Just a warning to everyone. If anyone not playing wants to be a replacement. Just post here or PM me. You can be a returning player, as long as your role gathered you no information.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #232
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
    Murska wagon seems very strange to me and there's a chance he's a PR.
    Yes, there is a chance of that. That chance happens to be 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    27 roles written, 1 week and a few days to go. Some of the first few days/nights might be extended to closer to 72 and 48 hours.
    He wrote enough roles, and a player dropped out before we started. It's safe to say that everyone has one.

As for today...
    I have seen what appears to be a disturbing lack of logical arguments on any of today's bandwagons. I might have missed something in my quick read-through, but it doesn't look good to me.
    I don't think Murska's been acting too suspicious, so I don't want to jump on his wagon, but it looks like he's up for lynch. TFT looks about the same to me, minus the up for lynch part.

I haven't been active enough to get any hunches about people, so I'll just point at myself to avoid risking autolynch. Zweisteine
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!

23. - Top - End - #233
    Dwarf in the Playground

*Dead*

Spoiler
    Show
    As you know, my role gathered me no information. I learned nothing that a vanilla villager couldn't have learned by talking.

If you are deep in need of a replacement player, I don't believe it would unbalance things for me to return.

*Dead*

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Replacements
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    *Dead*

Spoiler
    Show
    As you know, my role gathered me no information. I learned nothing that a vanilla villager couldn't have learned by talking.

If you are deep in need of a replacement player, I don't believe it would unbalance things for me to return.

*Dead*
    YAY! You will receive a role PM when the day ends.

Day 3 Over.

Another day, another day, another day...
    Life just kept cycling, ever so boring. But recently there has been an uprising of hackers. That changed lifes cycle. Now it was another day, another death. Just like a murder mystery book. How interesting. Today a man was thinking just this. He went outside his house to see if he could help solve the crime, but only found an angry mob.
    Hacker! They yelled. Who else would mess with our internet connections?
    He started to freak out. I assure you, I am not a hacker. I was just trying to mess with the hackers connections, not yours, I swear!
    Yeah right! Shouts another mob member.
    The mob rushes up the mans front steps, grabbing at the man. He tries to dash back into his house, but the mob is faster. He is dragged through the city, and left to lay beaten and bruised in the middle of the busiest market the city has ever seen. It is not long before he is trampled.
    Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Murskawas lynched. He was The Scrambler, a good guy.
    Sabeki was replaced with Askthepizzaguy.

Begin Night 3.
    Bought items that you activate may be activated during day or night. You will receive your items shortly.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-06-26 at 08:20 AM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #235
    Troll in the Playground

Good luck, town. I wasn't much of a loss to you.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #236
    Dwarf in the Playground

I believe I need a little something deposited into my inbox, Master Duck.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, before I get killed, I'll say we should be going after quieter people now, wolfbane and bladescape and such.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I believe I need a little something deposited into my inbox, Master Duck.
    *Facepalms* I forgot, I will send you your role. I was so busy sending out items... Did I miss anything else? Please tell me.

The night is 48 hours or until I get all expected night actions.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #239
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Well, before I get killed, I'll say we should be going after quieter people now, wolfbane and bladescape and such.
    Just recovered from being sick. I will be more active and interesting here on out. Apologies for my extended silence.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

30. - Top - End - #240
    Dwarf in the Playground

Never fear, fellow hackers! No longer must you be concerned with inactive partners. With me by your side, we shall prevail over these do-gooders and oh what's the use, you're gonna kill me again aren't you?