New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Roll to Dodge I: Why don't we have one of these already?

Quote Originally Posted by FlameI7 View Post
    I'm actually in a humanoid form right now. I also have the instincts of a dog.
    Same here, if you'd like to update that, Rain Dragon.

And you and I should go out for a cup of bacon sometime, FlameI7. Dog people unite!
    Last edited by SpeedWitch; 2014-10-20 at 11:30 PM.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Chris eventually found and killed the prisoner, after taking a round to ask for directions.
    I've added this under 'Notable Feats'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    Being, at the last reckoning, a Monster Truck in possession of a Giant Laser-Eyed T-Rex saddled for a Monster Truck rider, I ride around destroying random stuff, whilst revving my engine in malevolent glee.
    I've adjusted 'Status' and 'Gear'.

Quote Originally Posted by JBPuffin View Post
    The only thing I'd say is my summoning is better off as an ability, and I have a LARGE amount of Kuriboh going on. Almost too much, in fact.
    Added Kuriboh summoning to 'Abilities'. I did not remove the modifier from its place, but did add the Kuriboh to 'Gear'.

I'm actually in a humanoid form right now. I also have the instincts of a dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angsty Anubite View Post
    Same here, if you'd like to update that, Rain Dragon.

And you and I should go out for a cup of bacon sometime, FlameI7. Dog people unite!
    Bacon is delicious. Adjusted both of your Statuses.

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by roko10 View Post
    I still have my uberlightsaber with me.
    Added to 'Gear' in the post below.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-10-21 at 06:14 AM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

3. - Top - End - #483
    Bugbear in the Playground

Planetar

I still have my uberlightsaber with me.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

Round Twenty-Four

Spoiler: roko10
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by roko10 View Post
    I try to become one with the Force.
    You sit and close your eyes, slipping into a deep meditative state. You embrace the Force and try... somehow... to become one with it. After many days you finally achieve your goal, but only for a moment. Nonetheless, you can now claim that you became one with the Force if even for just a moment. Furthermore, you feel a deeper understanding of and connection to the Force now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Flame17
    Show
    I attempt to summon books so that I can learn all forms of magic. I WILL KNOW ALL, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    A rather hefty leatherbound tome almost instantly appears. But... As hefty as it is, there is no way it could possibly contain all forms of magic... You quickly summon another. This one, a slim white one which floats by your head. Nowhere near enough... Squeezing your eyes shut, you focus. Before you know it, you are surrounded by books of various shapes and sizes. You even think you can see small pieces of torn pages flying everywhere around the same place that strange low growling is coming from... Well, there has to be more or less all forms of magic here, but one of the unfortunate things about too many books is how easily one can become rather... well, trapped. Everywhere you look you can see books, but... not much else.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Duck999
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    I attempt to use my mind powers (that don't really exist) to get the ship to a planet that may be in danger (other than Earth)
    Of course your mind powers don't really exist, so they don't really get the ship to a planet that may be in danger (other than earth). But you do manage to do something... Somehow... You are now on a planet that is in danger and it is certainly not earth. In fact, the atmosphere is rather unsuited to your kind. Your vision blurs slightly as the pressure pushes in on you from every angle.

Out of the corner of your eye you catch a glimpse of... something big. A tentacle lashes out at you, but you manage to move to one side fast enough despite your muscles suddenly having to deal with more than twice the usual weight. You feel a small trickle of blood run down your cheek as the big something roars at you and prepares another attack...

Spoiler
    Show

Something big approaches! You rolled a 4. You dodge!
    Spoiler: AsteronIronhoof
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteronIronhoof View Post
    Well, I guess even though they respond to my commands they need a break now and then... OK! I search for the best break room EVER for my headcrabs to chill in!!!
    You were not searching for long before you find the a break room complete with hot tub, minibar and aliens. It is not long before the headcrabs are chilling in the hot tub, sipping martinis and taking their place atop aliens' heads. As the sounds of alien screams fill the air it becomes quite obvious the headcrabs are enjoying their break.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Rater202
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    I return and try to mend the schism among my followers
    Returning was always going to be the easy part, but you never anticipated the schism to be quite so difficult to mend... You manage to patch it over a little, but who knows how long until the next aspiring philosopher tears it all asunder again (and likely make it worse while they're at it)?

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: ImperatorV
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Well, since the armory was a room full of arms, my next logical choice should be to search for a door labeled weaponry.
    Conveniently, it's located nearby. It is filled with weapons beyond your imagining. Laser guns? No problem. Phase canons? They're there. Anti-matter manipulators? Of course. Photon accelerators to power an evil mastermind's weapon systems for the next century? Well... No, but there certainly are weapons which easily top anything even an evil mastermind would have. Heck, to your left you even see a few arms. One of them seems to be covered in high tech alien gadgetry.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Angsty Anubite
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Angsty Anubite View Post
    I actually know what's going on now! Horay!

I thank my new companion Cuthalion and converse with him about the aliens purpose, how his day went, and the horors of alien childbirth. After we have a good chat I suggest that we travel together on this ship and help accomplish each others goals, mine being to get home. "I mean, I wanna help them," I say to him, "But I don't want to live in a zoo for the rest of my life!"

Then I take a minute to quickly interrogate other nearby aliens about the ship's command center and how my friend and I can get home, via the same method as the last alien, before returning to Cuthalion.
    Headbutting that official looking alien was sure effective. Indeed, none of the others much wanted to mess with you at this point. They handed you everything you needed to know on a silver platter. Accompanied by a rasher of cooked bacon and a note requesting that you not headbut them again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Cuthalion
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I hand him another teddy bear.

Would you like some pie?
    Unfortunately, you seem to have accidentally picked up a live cobra instead of a teddy bear and handed it to Angsty Anubite before noticing your error.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: JBPuffin
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JBPuffin View Post
    Okay, could be better, um...I attempt to clearly and logically explain my position on her existence, which is a friendly one, in order to persuade her to join my little band.

Also, what are all the Kuribohs doing right now? While I'm talking, I'll crowdsurf around her with the Kuribohs. That'll prove I'm a nice guy .
    As she rubs the sleep from her eyes, some crazy guy starts crowdsurfing around her upon a mass of cute little furry creatures while persuading her to join him. Unfortunately, your explanations fall on deaf ears. The shape sister shrieks and grabs the closest thing to her. She waves a little musketeer hat at you, but doesn't seem as hostile as before.

Apparently she is not a morning person...

Spoiler
    Show

You receive a -1 penalty to all rolls involving reasoning with shape sisters.
    Spoiler: Elemental
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Now that I've shunned my physical form and exist only as a ghostly spirit, I decide to do ghostly spirit things and rattle spectral chains as part of a campaign of haunting the ship.
    Excellent! A ghostly spirit... Such fun! You wail and howl as you swoosh down the hallways, each the same sterile steel as before. You raise your arms and give them a shake!

Nothing. You see, your life had not been the sort to give you chains. After all, you lived the life of Elemental not Ebenezer Scrooge... You would shake your feet to check for chains, but you note that you don't really have feet either. Maybe... You could just walk up behind someone and whisper 'boo!' in their ear? Yes. That might just be entertaining.

'Boo!'

The sound of spectral chains rattle as the malign spirit behind you cackles with glee at your start! Her impossibly wide mouth is filled with rows upon rows of sharp pointed teeth. Her eyes roll wildly as she lets out another stream of wailing laughter. Rather suddenly, she stops and stares at you. A trickle of fresh blood falls from the old infected wound across her throat.

Were you not already watching her you would never have seen her move. As it was, her claws had sunk deeply into your spectral being before you could even blink. Pure agony of a kind you could never describe to one who still lived flowed through your soul. You grasp her wrists and tore them free, a trail of bluish-white energy streaming from the tattered wreck of your chest. Though you do not feel the adrenaline of a living being, you remember the feeling. Deep down you know this attack will not kill you. Not unless she manages to strike you again...

Spoiler
    Show
    1. You become haunted!

The malign spirit attacks! You rolled a 2. You have sustained a wound!
    Spoiler: Tanar Aerdoth
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanar Aerdoth View Post
    Lena turns around and looks back at rest of the universe to see if she can see everything.
    The Universe. An indescribable glory you just know you could never explain to another. You see it in full and even manage to not become overwhelmed by the sight of it... barely. You can even pinpoint where you were only moments before; the ship. You also notice a rather large construction site for a restaurant to your left.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: Stats
    Show

Spoiler: Rain Dragon, a.k.a. Mendevelyx
    Show

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Condition normal. Wandering the ship freely.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Reasonably observant.

Spoiler: Gear
    Show
    A jar of peanuts.
    A note with the passcode to his cell.
    The Great Attractor's Toy Ball.
    Files on himself. And everyone else on board.
    Mechadendrite, once it is produced and received from Fabrication Facility A-7.
    A large quantity of materials with which to build... whatever.
    An intimidated mech-tentacle. Will fight to avoid your ire.

Spoiler: Notable Feats
    Show
    Utterly destroyed an alien armory without even trying.
    Hacked... identities.
    Narrated Round 5 spectacularly.
    Hacked... the security systems.
    Translated the labels in Fabrication Facility A-6.
    Built a robotic tentacle limb thingy! ...that turned hostile...and then was intimidated into submission.
    Intimidated the heck out of Steve.

Spoiler: Modifiers
    Show
    +1 to all hacking rolls.
    +1 to all attack rolls against other PCs (Player Character, not Personal Computer).
    +1 to rolls involving taming rogue mechadendrites

Spoiler: Duck999
    Show

Show
    Condition nauseous but normal. Standing next to Yumori in front of the Spoon Swarm's cell.

Show
    Has mind-control vomit, and the charisma to be the new leader of a UFO religion!

Show
    A pair of mind-controlled alien followers, who desire to make Duck999 into their God. The religion has spread to half the aliens on the ship. Those that forgot they were animate are animate again.
    Every translator on board the ship.
    An animate alien flower follower.

Show
    Hypnotized an alien with vomit.
    Started a new UFO religion, which has since spread majorly.
    Narrated the heck out of round 3.
    Hoarded all the translators. All of them.
    Discovered why we are on a spaceship.
    Became ambassador from Earth to the aliens.
    Ate an apple, purely so he could vomit once more.
    Gourded a large number of followers... and later ungourded them.
    Slowed down a homicidal swarm of spoons.
    Has become the God of Luck!
    Destroyer of Balloons.

Show
    +1 to all hypno-vomit rolls.
    +1 to diplomatic rolls.
    +1 to next defense roll against this species of aliens.
    +1 to rolls to get a specific alien to conjure things out of thin air.

Spoiler: Rater202, a.k.a. Chris
    Show

Show
    Condition normal. On a space ship.

Show
    Can clip his fingernails psionically.
    Has incredible power over electromagnetism, fingernails, bad cosplay, and awesome.

Show
    30-40 alien followers.
    A stainless steel paperclip.
    A contingent of soldier-priests that he resurrected.

Show
    Became Magneto.
    Is a god of electromagnetism, fingernails, bad cosplay, and awesome with his own alien followers.
    Liquified a random alien.
    Narrated the mystery round (10).
    Recruited a large number of alien followers by interrupting their lunch break.
    Became overwhelmingly awesome before he brought it under control.
    Resurrected a contingent of soldiers with pure awesome.
    Failed to locate the prisoner with his friends, even channeling awesomeness...
    ...then located and killed the prisoner thanks to directions.

Show
    +1 to rolls involving magnetic forces.
    +1 to rolls involving channeling awesome.

Spoiler: Zar Peter
    Show

Show
    Condition normal. In the shuttle bay, which now has no shuttles.

Show
    Can aim at and accurately shoot doves from a spaceship that's nowhere near Earth.
    Can transform objects with his nano-probes, as long as he still has his rifle.

Show
    A highly advanced alien nano-rifle.

Show
    Wiped out the dove species.
    Resistance is Futile.
    Fixed a shuttle with his nano-rifle.

Show
    +1 to all rolls involving shooting something.
    Shooting something always modifies it in some way, positively or negatively.

Spoiler: Saposhiente
    Show

Show
    Condition normal. Married to the leader of the alien spaceship she's on.

Show
    None yet.

Show
    An alien spouse and the spaceship it commands.
    A level 3 security keycard which grants access to the ship's protected memory cores.

Show
    Married an alien.
    Took control of an alien spaceship.
    Slept their way to the top.

Show
    +1 to seduction rolls.

Spoiler: Disc Lorde
    Show

Show
    Condition normal. In a circular room with six doors. Door 1 is a supply room. Door 2 is a closet. Door 3 is an empty storage closet. Door 4 is a treasure trove! Doors 5 and 6 have not been opened.

Show
    None yet.

Show
    Keys that don't work on his cell.
    Pair of tweezers.
    A large diamond.
    The key to the door he tried to open earlier.

Show
    Disarmed every cell on an alien spaceship using only a pair of tweezers.
    Thinks he isn't hallucinating. He may or may not be hallucinating.
    Broke out of prison. Twice.
    Narrated Round 8 into Round 7.
    Found a supply room, two closets, and a treasure trove.

Show
    -1 to all roles to escape.
    Automatic access to any item he wants, provided it's in the treasure trove's inventory.
    -1 to all rolls involving helping people regaining lost memories.

Spoiler: Askthepizzaguy
    Show

Show
    Condition normal. Wandering freely on an alien spaceship. Friends with an alien.

Show
    Scrambled brains, now with real psychic powers!

Show
    A translation device.
    Armour and a weapon - Description.
    A Sunkern.

Show
    Narrated the heck out of Round 2.
    Freed Cuthalion of his own volition.
    Caused human militaries to kill each other.

Show
    -1 to all roles involving assistance from aliens

Spoiler: Crimson Doom
    Show

Show
    Condition normal. In a fighter-ship and connected to the main ship, which is currently traveling to the Pokemon homeworld.

Show
    Can control alien spacecraft with his mind.

Show
    A Sylveon, Lvl 9, with a Bold Nature and knows Tackle, Growl, and Fairy Wind. Its name is Cassie.
    A fighter-ship he controls.
    Pies. Many, many pies.
    A spaceship made of pies.

Show
    Narrated the heck out of Rounds 1 and 6.
    Discovered how to control alien spacecraft.
    Set the ship's course to the Pokemon homeworld.
    Became immune to physics!
    Caused pies to fly like death-a-rangs.
    Pie-o-manced a spaceship.

Show
    -

Spoiler: Count Dingdong, a.k.a. Aaron
    Show

Show
    Condition liquid. Just outside a holding cell on an alien spaceship. In a liquid state, but human shape. Wiht an arm blade. And wings.

Show
    Has the power to melt into a puddle of liquid metal, and only recently formed back into a solid shape.
    Formed a very sharp arm blade. He then formed wings, which grant him the aerial ability of the average bird.

Show
    None yet.

Show
    Inadvertently transformed self into a puddle.
    Narrated Round 4 into mediocrity.
    Somehow formed into human shape once more.
    Brought numbers back with Round 11, and brought the stats up-to-date as well!
    Narrated Round 14 by process of elimination.
    Sprouted wings and flew.

Show
    -1 to all rolls involving interaction with solid objects.

Spoiler: Tanar Aerdoth, a.k.a. Lena
    Show

Show
    Condition cat, which is normal. Now in the alien spaceship.

Show
    Can charm aliens to her side through cuteness and pity.
    Is incredibly adorable.
    Can manipulate the Elemental Forces of Light and Darkness.
    One of these powers is jumping between shadows and between light.
    Can resurrect nigh anything.

Show
    Sixteen lives?
    An army of human marines armed with arms.

Show
    Charmed an alien into letting her free.
    Narrated the heck out of rounds 7 and 12.
    Died by shoe. Fortunately has eight more lives.
    Crossed realities by failing. Spectacularly.
    Entered a dark universe, was confronted by a shadow self, and absorbed it, thus surviving to tell the tale.
    Learned how to jump between shadows.
    Created a portal between the light and dark worlds, in front of her house.
    Merged with her lightself as well.
    Found people to resurrect and became Commander Cat.
    Insulted all of her marines' mothers.
    Narrated the heck out of Round 22.

Show
    -1 penalty to rolls involving the escape from an alien smitten by your incredible cuteness.
    +1 bonus to rolls to manipulate light or darkness.
    +1 to all rolls involving resurrection (this includes yourself).
    Narrated the heck out of Round 17
    -1 to any rolls involving conveying complex concepts via meowing.

Spoiler: Cuthalion
    Show

Show
    Condition panther. Being threatened by a sentient pie.

Show
    Can transform back and forth between panther and human.
    Can shoot lasers from his eyes, at least while a panther.
    Has telescopic X-ray vision.
    Can turn people into pies.

Show
    A variety of pies.

Show
    Failed to teleport.
    Ate an entire cherry pie.
    Momentarily became a dragon.
    Became a panther.
    Dodged a ray gun.
    Mauled Castaras' dead body.
    Turned Castaras into a bloody pie. At least he's alive again.
    Walked through a wall!
    Found a big blinking red button...
    ...then placed a convincing looking 'Out of Order' sign over it.
    Handed Angsty Anubite a teddy.

Show
    +1 to transformation rolls.
    +1 to dodge Castaras's next volley of pies.
    +1 to attack rolls.
    +1 to all rolls for walking and/or waltzing through walls.

Spoiler: Reinholdt
    Show

Show
    Condition normal. In a bathroom. Well-rested, exercised, and showered.

Show
    None yet.

Show
    An empty tray.

Show
    Recreated the scene from Rocky.

Show
    None yet.

Spoiler: Castaras
    Show

Show
    A pie. In an alien laboratory, on top of a giant pancake, covered in injuries.

Show
    Pieomancy.

Show
    Not an oven.
    Mind control pie, which will mind control the person who eats it.
    Two mind controlled alien followers.
    Alien science equipment and texts.
    Pies, tarts, and flans, which she baked.

Show
    Took over the cult of the Hypnoduck.
    Threw pies for maximum chaos.
    Attacked Cuthalion with pies.
    The first person to die.
    Smothered himself beneath a giant pancake.
    Alive, but now a sentient pie.

Show
    +1 to pie baking. An extra +1 if it's competitive.
    +1 to chemistry.

Spoiler: JBPuffin
    Show

Show
    Condition normal.

Show
    None yet.

Show
    A Kuriboh trading card.
    A deck of Yu-gi-oh cards, complete with a functional duel disk.
    A loyal Blue Eyes White Dragon
    A Kuriboh that may or may not follow orders
    A large swarm of adorable Kuriboh in musketeer hats with little swords.

Show
    Reached across time, space, and dimensions.
    Summoned a Blue Eyes White Dragon! ...that was hostile but brought it under control.
    Helped slap aliens back to animation.
    Narrated Round 16 after a self-caused delay.
    Summoned a Shape Sister!
    Narrated the heck out of Round 21.

Show
    +1 to dodges against Blue Eyes White Dragon.
    +1 to rolls to command Yu-Gi-Oh monsters.
    +1 to rolls for summoning Kuribohs.
    -1 to rolls involving reasoning with shape sisters.

Spoiler: lolthfollower
    Show

Show
    Condition GODLIKE. On a barren planet.

Show
    Telekinetic powers.
    Time travel.

Show
    An escape pod.

Show
    Developed telekinesis.
    Traveled back in time to make up for a wasted round.
    Created a robotic suit of armor that is running around attacking people.
    Blasted off on an escape pod.
    Became the god of an alien planet.

Show
    +1 to all rolls involving telekinesis.
    -1 to constructing electronics.
    +1 to controlling his escape pod.
    +1 to all rolls involving this planet. (This does not count rolls that were undertaken on the planet but that otherwise have no connection to the planet.)

Spoiler: Elemental
    Show

Show
    Wounded spirit. Wandering the ship freely.

Show
    Mental contact with Crimson Doom and the alien's main ship.

Show
    None yet.

Show
    Before doing an action, helpfully took over Round 8 9's narration!
    Mentally connected to the main ship.
    Set up a firewall to prevent access to the main computers! (5+ to access; success sparks a battle)
    Was overloaded by the ship's database.
    Narrated the heck out of Round 13.
    Became the King of Doors.
    Narrated the heck out of Round 18.
    Dead, but not dead dead...
    Narrated the heck out of Round 23.

Show
    -1 to telepathic abilities until you get your memories back.
    +1 to rolls involving doors.
    -1 to rolls involving movement.
    +1 to rolls involving the shedding of a physical body and becoming a disembodied spirit.

Spoiler: Yumori Zatsuken
    Show

Show
    Next to Duck999 by Prisoner 0's temporary prison.

Show
    Spoonokinesis.

Show
    A magical spoon.
    A large spoon where the heart should be.
    Prisoner 0 (as your action, sick the spoon swarm on a person).
    A badass Spoon Buster Sword

Show
    Successfully sleepwalked to retrieve a magical spoon.
    Had a weird dream about sacrificing a magical goat to a normal spoon.
    Sacrificed self to a spoon and somehow gained spoon powers as a result.
    In control of the legendary spoon-swarm Prisoner 0.
    Is Cthulhu to a bunch of spoons...
    Commanded worshippers to do Useful Things! Obtained a huge spoon and freed Prisoner Zero.

Show
    +1 to all rolls involving spoons.

Spoiler: AsteronIronhoof a.k.a Zaphod
    Show

Show
    Having an identity crisis.

Show
    ??? Not teleportation, apparently.

Show
    A soul poisoning "Tome of Eldritch Lore Most Foul and Unnatural"

Show
    Initiated a psychological deconstruction of himself.
    Became addicted to magic.
    Is inherently linked to the soul poisoning 'Tome of Eldritch Lore Most Foul and Unnatural'. (Muahahah)
    Summoned an army of Angry Angels.
    Discovered that Half Life 3 is real.
    Discovered the headcrab union... Possible reason for no HL3?

Show
    -1 to all rolls involving future attempts at teleportation.
    -1 to all rolls involving resisting the influence of the dark powers.

Spoiler: Angsty Anubite
    Show

Show
    Condition humanoid canine. Wandering the ship freely.

Show
    Has complete access to the command center of the ship and the coordinates to Angsty Anubite and Cuthalion's home planet.

Show
    A pair of sickles and some clothes!
    A silver platter.

Show
    Escaped in an amazing display of Slipperiness.
    Narrated the heck out of Round 19.

Show
    -

Spoiler: ImperatorV
    Show

Show
    Condition arguably normal.

Show
    -

Show
    A sports shirt.

Show
    Realized soullessness.
    Discovered that 'existence' is not a simply defined word.
    Became quite muscly and has a +1 to charisma.
    Has four arms.
    Found an entire room full of disembodied groping arms.
    Won arms wrestlings matches!

Show
    -1 to rolls involving philosophical thoughts/questions regarding your existential crisis
    -1 to rolls involving the comprehension of alien communications

Spoiler: Mrs McGinty
    Show

Show
    Is a Monster Truck. Riding a T-Rex around the ship freely

Show
    -

Show
    T-Rex equipped with a Monster Truck saddle.

Show
    Became a Tyrannosaur...
    ...then became a Monster Truck!

Show
    -

Spoiler: Flame17
    Show

Show
    Condition humanoid canine. Wandering the ship freely.

Show
    -

Show
    -

Show
    Summoned a pretty kitty!

Show
    Anything Flame17 summons will be able to find Lena’s exact coordinates even if Lena is in another dimension

Spoiler: Copycatcat
    Show

Show
    In a cell. Condition Normal

Show
    -

Show
    -

Show
    -

Show
    -

Spoiler: roko10
    Show

Show
    Condition Normal. Wandering the ship freely.

Show
    Is a Force user

Show
    Roko10's Über Lightsaber.

Show
    Decimated prison bars!
    Became one with the Force

Show
    +1 to rolls involving the use of Roko10's Über Lightsaber.

Spoiler: Sange
    Show

Show
    In a cell. Condition Normal

Show
    -

Show
    -

Show
    -

Show
    -1 to future rolls to safely burn things.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-10-22 at 03:41 AM.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

I have an alien follower conjure me all-protective gearcon me.

I would narrate, but I want to get out of this.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

I use my animal senses to find the book that let's me absorb all the knowledge in a room.

Also I'm still not a flea.
    Last edited by FlameI7; 2014-10-21 at 03:03 PM.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Colossus in the Playground

I spend as long as it takes to figure out a compromise between the two factions of my followers.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #488

You missed me.

9. - Top - End - #489

DrowGuy

...Alright, fine. I order Blue Eyes to finish her off. This is taking too much of my time, and she's bound to be hungry (the dragon).
    Cookie Count: One

Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Spoiler: True Facts
    Show

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

I use my animal senses to find the book that let's me absorb all the knowledge in a room.

Also I'm still not a flea.
    Thank you. I had not copied the correct stats over to my file before posting. This should be fixed now, I believe.

You missed me.
    Sorry. I shall remedy this.

11. - Top - End - #491

I thought the spaceship was still on Earth.

Anyhow, Lena decides she can probably make it to that restaurant in one leap. She Jumps!

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

I thought the spaceship was still on Earth.
    I feel I may have lost track of where it is then. I'll go quickly check for any narrations explicitly stating the spaceship is stationary on Earth.

Mendevelyx hacks into the computer systems again to track down a suitable laser focussing array, several heavy duty capacitors while also keeping in mind Steve seems to like Husky skins for some reason. You know, on the off chance there happen to be huskies around to skin.

EDIT - I found it.

Spoiler: Relevant Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Doom View Post
    ROUND 6 - THE ATTACK
    EVENT: Military Action

The ship has been noticed by Earth authorities, and is now surrounded by tanks, fighter jets, and lots of men with guns. What do?
    Round 7 - War!

5. The destruction is overwhelming. Only a few survivors remain by the time the effects of the mind scrambling wear off.

So... The ship was still on Earth way back then and I'd imagine everyone would notice the ship taking off...
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-10-22 at 03:41 AM.

13. - Top - End - #493

Planetar

I search for the nearest player by using the Force

14. - Top - End - #494

Not wanting to look rude in front of my friend, I try to tame the snake by the grace of Wadjet.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

After chilling out in the break room for a few hours, it's now time to work! Step 1 for half-life world domination: send my headcrab army to find people fit for ZOMBIFYING!!!! (btw we're in Half-Life 3)
    I made my name too long, so just call me "AsteronI."

Spoiler: WW story
    Show
    About to die as wolf.
    Claims mason.
    Gets counter-claimed
    Baner dies by auto-lynch

16. - Top - End - #496
    Troll in the Playground

Oh dear, I'm very sorry.

I summon a cute baby dire owlbear instead.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

17. - Top - End - #497

Who's going to narrate this round?

18. - Top - End - #498
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

I run for election to the Galactic Senate. (What self-respecting alien wouldn't vote for a dinosaur-riding monster truck?)
    Last edited by Mrs McGinty; 2014-10-30 at 02:23 PM.

19. - Top - End - #499

I do nothing.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ettin in the Playground

I abscond to avoid the scary ghost, hopefully attempting to evade it entirely.

Meanwhile...
    *pokes the thread*
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

21. - Top - End - #501

Anyone out there?

22. - Top - End - #502
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Anyone out there?
    Everyone is here, but no one wants to narrate. I'll narrate next round though

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm the only one who can't narrate this round as per the rules, as I narrated the previous one. >.>

24. - Top - End - #504

I narrated 2 rounds ago, so I could technically, but I want at least two rounds of actions before I have to narrate again.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, I narrated 3 rounds ago. I'll do if no one else will but I'd prefer not to.