New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto d20 (Team B)

Enuferiu

Babbling. They should have warned us he was a babbler. Enu thought as Tsuma ranted on about leaf villages and burned faces.

"Actually," corrects Enu once Tsuma had slowed down a bit, "Ms. Okabashi was delivering the sword, not attempting to murder you. The sword is one you made previously for a lord who was recently assassinated. You paid to have it returned, so I would not suppose you kept track of it after it was given to you?"

Enu grinned, knowing exactly the response he would get. What?! That sword was this close to my neck. Wait, that was MY sword? And now it's been stolen? GO GET AFTER IT! Maybe not exactly like that, but it was most likely, and it was everything they needed to complete the mission. Tsuma got the sword, and he admits to it by the hair on his goatee; whether it was stolen or not wasn't their problem yet. Still, it was best to get some information to report on.

"We've already dispatched the Summons from your premises. Tell us about this 'guy'. What did he look like, did he say anything, what was he after, how many White-robes did he summon? Did he do anything else?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

Kaori slots the needles back into their position inside his attire.

"Will you excuse us Tsuma-sama? I would appreciate medical attention and I believe our sensei will need to be back at Kagekure as soon as possible, there are far nastier sorts around who would love to have her body for their evil schemes..."

The genin struggles to stand and bows his head to Tsuma.

"I'm sure my colleagues and I will help to tidy up as a gesture of good will?"
    - PokeTheBard.

"W-what!? Is this some kind of a joke? These garments that you left. Are they for a man or a woman? They're PINK! This is ridiculous! I'm a warrior, not a... a variety of flower!"

Naruto of the Stick: (Various artists)

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground

The old man took the moment as he was being asked questions to pull off his glasses and wipe them clean. Once the two had finished with their words though he promptly responded.

"He was an odd fellow. Light hair, like a sunflower and blue eyes. Seemed to be very full of himself in that manner. All he kept going on and on about was how the sword was calling to him if you can believe such nonsense. I'll be the first to admit a blade is a very fine weapon but I've never made one that could talk. That stands out in a person's mind, wouldn't you think?" With a groan, the old man hobbled over to Mitsuhide and gave him a stiff poke in the shoulder. "You, go down in that hole and get my belongings. And close it up when your done, I need to go see how ruined my house is."

Without further word he went hobbling off into the greater household though he looked over his shoulder expectantly to the ones he hadn't spoken too as if calling them. "Hmm...its hard to say how many or what he did though he did seem quite distracted once that woman tried to stick him and I ran down to hide."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

This much of a request, Mitsuhide cannot refuse. Tsuma is a swordsmith, and for that, he deserves respect. Not to mention, the request is hardly unreasonable... he dips his head in a bow, and moves to the hole.

There was certainly a lot to consider... a sword that calls out, for one. It's certainly true that a swordsman can feel an affinity towards a particular blade, but this wasn't really a "talking sword" so much as a skilled warrior growing accustomed to the individual quirks of craftsmanship of a weapon. But then, such a relationship really only tends to take place between a talented swordsman and a high-quality sword he has owned and used for an extended period of time. That this 'War Shogun' would claim such affinity with a blade he had never so much as held either meant this was a very different phenomenon, or else the one responsible for what happened to Taka was nothing more than a pompous fool suffering delusions of grandeur... but that would mean that Taka could not possibly be dead!

...He had to admit, he was grasping at straws, but even still, he couldn't help it. It seemed utterly impossible that she could be dead. He was missing something, he knew it.

Such are the thoughts that run through Mitsuhide's mind as he gathers Tsuma's belongings.

5. - Top - End - #275

Enuferiu

Enuferiu lightly opened his mouth in utterance of a silent aw. It couldn't be, could it? No, that's not what fortunes are for. He was reading it all wrong now; fortunes had no real, physical implications. Two points for three, however, said that theory was incorrect. They had no further obligations than to take Taka back to Kagekure, so perhaps he could test the theories validity by performing some further investigation?

Following after Tsuma, he addresses him with a further air of utmost seriousness."Tsuma-Sama, please understand the seriousness of the question I am about to ask. In no other circumstance would I ever consider asking it, and I hope never to utter the words again." He stopped and took a deep breath. It was simple to keep a strait face, especially under a gas-mask, but it seemed embarrassment was one such feeling that can merely be felt. It did not matter much if one tried to conciel it.

"Could you tell me where I can find any brothels or other such facilities around here?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Team B

Twin bushy eyebrows rose up into the air as Enu asked his question. A heavy and awkward silence fell over the room as the old man stared at the genin who had asked it...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Inside of the hidey hole Mitsuhide found various things of note concealed don inside of the hole. Several smithy tool were hidden down there as well as the big case that Enu had been carrying around since the mission briefing back in Kagekure. When he reached out to grab it though he heard a sudden bellowing coming from inside the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Why I never! What use does a kid like you have going to a brothel!? What kind of deviant are you! Out, GET OUT! I'll not have my smithy sullied by a young perverted genin! OUT!" Bellowed the old man, grabbing a convienant paper weight and whipping it at Enu, the object smacking off the boy's forehead and heavy enough to already start raising a bump. Already he was reaching for more...
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

7. - Top - End - #277

Enuferiu

"Mr. Tsuma," is about as much as the genin can get out of his mouth before being beaned in the head. The blow sends him twisting around for balance before falling down to the floor. Holding his shoulders back to support his weight upwards, he extends one hand forward, open palmed to signal Tsuma to stop.

"Please, not in the head again. Just listen to me for a moment, ok?" he says frenetically, hoping desperately to get his pleas through before having more paperweights thrown at him, "I asked you to take me seriously for a reason; It's not my nature to do the kind of thing your thinking of, ever, ok? I have reason to believe that the 'War Shogun' that you mentioned earlier might possibly be found at one such facility within the vicinity. Though the lead is vague and mostly unfounded, it's the only one I have to go on right now."

Enuferiu stopped for a moment to catch his breath. This really was what he wanted to avoid. Despite whatever truth, wild accusation broke him down very easily into the nervous, shivering mass of a child he was. Hopefully having avoided more paperwieghts, he adds, "Mr. Tsusma, Taka is dead. I'd rather not have to stand in silence when asked what I have to show for it."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"So... the sword is still here?"

Mitsuhide's quiet contemplation is interrupted by a sudden bellowing, the content of which is... is...

A loud thud and a stifled grunt of pain can be heard from inside the trap door room as the young man jerks upright far too suddenly for his surroundings. Unseen, he shakes his head rapidly to clear the newly discovered cobwebs out before, more carefully this time, poking his head out in time to watch Enu get assaulted by a paper weight.

He does the only thing he can think to do: he stands there, stunned...

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Team B

A irritated scowl came to Tsuma's face as Enu held up his hands and pleaded for him to stop. But a hefty hammer was still held loosely in one hand, as if prepared to launch it at the slightest hint of an offensive subject. A cautious look was in his eyes as he listened to the plea.

"..." Almost grudgingly he lowered his hammer to the ground. "Alright you liar...I'm insulted by the very fact you'd even insinuate that I'd know about such a place but when your as old as I am, you hear things. Your best option is Ieysamu's bar....it's not a brothel but it's the only place in town you'll find street walkers...Hey..wheres the pretty boy?"

================================================== ======

Mitsuhide's stunned expression was shocked away when he felt the case in his hands...quiver. Looking down in surprise the box lid was beginning to shake and rattle loudly, the tied string that kept it shut loosening with every second.

Spoiler
    Show
    Phoe, can I get a will save please?

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

Mitsuhide can be seen slowly rising out from the secret room, clutching the sword case tightly to his chest, a shocked and terrified expression on his face.

"A weak... life?"

And then, a flash of recognition.

"Taka-sensei!?"

In another moment, he is kneeling over Taka's body, still clutching the sword case. In fact, he seems to have tightened his grip on it.

"...Can it be? Is she really...? Are you sure?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Will save: 1d20+1 = 5

...I hate my life.
    Last edited by PhoeKun; 2007-07-07 at 01:13 AM.

11. - Top - End - #281

Enuferiu

Cautiously, Enuferiu stands up and massages the lump on his forehead. Where were bandages when you needed them? You know, the kind that had little kittens on them and smelled like cherries. "It's not as if I were to ask if you had ever been to one. Seriously, grow up.", he said accusingly. He ignores Tsuma for now, and moves to lean his back on the wall for a moment to think.

It's doesn't exactly fit, but then again I have little reason to suspect he might still be hanging around in the first place. If he is, assuming he's the type of person I suspect, a bar might still be a likely place for him to have retreated to.

Steeping away from the wall, he starts walking down the hall. "I think the two of them are still in that room, Mr. Tsuma. When they come out, tell them to meet me back at the inn."

He knew where to go next; Iyesamu's bar. He could flash his ninja license from under his mask and goggles to get some directions, and get there within an hour. If the 'War Shogun' went there for a post victory/defeat drink (what was he up to here, anyway?), Enu should have more than an hour to catch up to him there.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"No... not her..." The boy pleads with nobody. His voice wavers with a plethora of emotions, perhaps most surprising among them an undertone of compassion.

"Why? Why do you want to kill her? This isn't... this isn't what a sword should ask for. Couldn't you be happy to fight, instead?"

Mitsuhide's arms loosen a tiny bit on the sword case, but still hold it firmly cradled against his chest. It presses up against his wound, and he winces, but otherwise does nothing...

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ettin in the Playground

Default The War Shogun!

The swordsmith looked surprised as the boy went walking out of the house to go find the inn, instead he turned back to enter into his own room. Once Tsuma was in he took one glance at Mitsuhide then turned his eyes to Kaori.

"Hey you, bleedy. Whats up with your friend? He's acting sort of...odd." He grumbled, moving closer to the injured genin and offering out a hand to help him up. "Come on boy, we need to staunch that bleeding before it gets too bad. You'll want to have those wounds looked at I gather."

=========================================

It didn't even take an hour for the inquisitive Enu to find the bar that Tsuma had directed him towards. Though the loud ruckus going on inside was also a pretty good sign as well. Delighted shrieks and loud laughter came past the open door way and a quick peek inside the door way was more then enough to show why.

A well built, not to mention shirtless, man was standing up on the center table cheeks flushed. Probably from the saki that had previously occupied the bottle of sake in his right hand. The loud peals of laughter was coming from him and the small grouping of gaudily dressed women who were seated in the wooden chairs around his table. Swaying back and forth, the blond haired and blue eyed man looked...dissatisfied as he dropped the bottle of sake to the ground. Fine silk pants ballooned out around his legs and a small pack rested untop of his left foot. When he spoke it was in a loud cheerful bellow as he waved a hand towards the bar keep.

"Why is this bottle empty bar keep? I said I never wanted to be somber or dry tonight! Keep it coming and get me some real companions!" He roared out drawing slightly angry scowls from the ladies at his table.

Several other patrons seemed vaguely displeased to have such a rowdy person inside of the same building as them, mumbling in disgruntled tones amongst themselves and casting dark glances at the man.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"No, not him either! Not my friends... not my allies... not the innocent... couldn't you put yourself to better use by seeking battle instead of blood?"

Mitsuhide shakes his head.

"I think you could be happy serving a swordsman. There is so much opportunity to shine on the battlefield in this day and age. But, you would have to stop asking for blood like this... it will make you weak. Won't you try it, at least?"

15. - Top - End - #285
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

"Yes, Tsuma-sama, I would appreciate that... thank you."

Kaori slowly stands and makes to get closer to Tsuma when he looks over his shoulder at the very talkative Mistuhide.

"He is acting rather strange, actually... maybe we should get him a drink or something, the battle may have shaken him up."
    - PokeTheBard.

"W-what!? Is this some kind of a joke? These garments that you left. Are they for a man or a woman? They're PINK! This is ridiculous! I'm a warrior, not a... a variety of flower!"

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #286

Enuferiu

For a moment, all Enuferiu could think about was how he was embarrassed to share the same species with the man standing on the center table. The man was clearly already drunk, but it was barely noon yet! And he was planning to stay all 'night'? The man might just drink himself to death before Enu gets a chance to do anything.

Shortly, he comes to his sense, and quickly spies the rest of the inside for a table either outside the centers line of sight, in a darker area of the bar, or just a good distance from the center to spy on him. If any question of being too you came up, he'd flash his license to keep spying and accept denial of service. Other than his short stature, nothing much could be given away beneath his three-piece layer of facial obscurity.

Once inside, he begins to list out his objectives in his head. His first, figure out if that guy is the 'War Shogun'. If he's as drunk and flamboyant as he appears, it might not be too long before he starts bragging about his alias, or recent break-ins.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

Mitsuhide's voice shifts it's tone, losing most of the trembling emotions it had been carrying. All that is left is a sense of sadness, and sympathy...

"It must be painful for you... you're all alone and all you can do is beg people who don't understand you for help. It must be lonely. But please, try to understand, yourself. I want to help you. But letting you drink of Taka-sensei won't help you. Look at her... she's barely alive. She won't..."

He pauses and shudders, struggling to word an argument in such a way as to make sense to a sick mind.

"Taste as... sweet. Wouldn't it be better to find and fight the one who did this to her? He must be powerful as well, and you could fulfill your true calling as a blade by fighting him. I want what is best for you. I'm asking you to trust me... what can I do to earn that from you?"

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Naruto d20 (Team B)

Tsuma continues to look at Mitsuhide with an odd look in his eyes. The kind you give an individual that might had just...started speaking in tongues or latched unto the ceiling with their head spinning around while spewing vomit....maybe not THAT sort of look but one can imagine the type. Perhaps to distract himself from the odd odd genin the swordsmith patted the wounded Kaori on the shoulder and hobbled out of his bedroom to retrieve a first aid kit.

He returned swiftly and knelt besides Kaori and began to withdraw the various bandages and ointments contained within it and started to dress the genin's wounds and whispered to him softly. "If he keeps doing that then I'm chuckin' my hammer at him."

================================================== =====

The man on the table hardly seemed to concerned about how much he was drinking down, laughing boisterously and sliding ryos to the women at his table whenever it seemed best to do it. Gradually people started drifting away from him since it seemed the ladies seemed like the only ones benfitting from his generousity.

Of his own exploits and deeds he didn't seem too...obvious about them but a couple of times (about every ten minutes) he peers about the room even more intently then normal.

Spoiler
    Show
    Enu needs to make....oh...lets say three Will saves.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

Kaori grins under his mask and shakes his head, giving the occasional wince and sharp inhalation as Tsuma sticks him back together, as it where.

"Tsuma-sama... i'm getting worried myself but there's been enough violence today, right?"
    - PokeTheBard.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #290

Enuferiu

This was not turning out quite as simple as Enu had originally thought. Inebriated as he may be, it does not look as if he is out to make a scene. At least, not out to make a scene anyone would be privy to.

To Enu, it seemed as if the heat had slowly been turned down, causing him to feel the loss of heat through his sweat. Was he nervous? Why should he be? Sure the guy was looking around strangely, but he didn't seem to be doing anything else.

Again, why should he be nervous? He didn't even know who the guy was yet, not that he was saying much. Somehow, he would need to get a bit of information. Perhaps this mans lust for the ladies would prove a useful tool.

Taking his time, Enu signals for one of the waiters to come to his table.

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: Will Saves (1d20+4=13, 1d20+4=15, 1d20+4=18)

Better each time, but I won't be surprised if that first one doesn't end up causing me to disintegrate.

Ninja Lore - (1d20+6)[14] - Identify, since clearly not a Jutsu, what ability this guy could possibly summon by looking around.
    Last edited by King_of_GRiffins; 2007-07-16 at 05:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

After a moment of silence, Mitsuhide sighs. He stands up, walks over to Tsuma and Kaori, and places the sword, still in its case, on the ground at everyone's feet.

"Tsuma-sama. Forgive me if this sounds rude or strange, but... did you perhaps do something different or unusual when you forged this sword? I heard it speak to me. Answer me. Something isn't right..."

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ettin in the Playground

"A sword talking? Somethin' must have hit you pretty hard in the head boy, your sounding like that thrice-damned War Shogun with all that nonsense. And no, I didn't do anything different when forging that blade, I never do. They just always seem different once I'm done. A monk friend of mine said sumthin' like what ever is happening in the world or around me influences each blade I make. Then again he was also convinced he did battle with a spirit possessed tea kettle that could change into a turtle so I'm not too sure how trustworthy his words of wisdom are." Tsuma divulged a bit listlessly as he patched up Kaori as best as he was able to. The adage 'A hand that forges weapons is not a healing hand' could spring to mind rather quickly but he did a decent job. At least the genin wouldn't bleed out on the floor of Tsuma's house.

"But if that is true, then that sword is more unlucky then a black cat walking under a ladder and breaking a mirror with a spilt salt shaker."

================================================== =======

Enu saw the owlish blink. He saw the sudden smile that came to the loud and slightly obnoxious man's face. He didn't see him leap from his table to the genin's and squat down to peer into his face. The blond laughed uproariously as he did, one of the startled women carried under one arm who he dropped uncermoniously into the seat next to Enu.

"Buwahaha! You shouldn't be so anxious in a place of merriment like this. It's meant for sake, good fun, and pretty company. Here, have some of your own looks like you could use the help. Nawakefu the War Shogun needs no help in getting the ladies!" He roared out as he climbed down to the floor and went back to his own table and the company there, leaving a rather awkward and surprised looking female with the mechanical genius.

"Hi."
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2007-07-16 at 08:27 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"It sounds crazy, I'm aware. But... I do not think I was simply hearing things. This sword of yours; it begged me to slay Taka-sensei, and also Kaori-san. "Unlucky" may be a great understatement. Can you recall what was happening when this sword was forged, Tsuma-sama? As absurd as it may seem, we live in a world where people breathe fire and summon lightning. The bizzare is not always a trick of the mind..."

Mitsuhide bows to ensure a certain level of politeness and respect is maintained. As difficult as a story as this must be to swallow, he'd rather not leave excuses as to why he would not be believed.

24. - Top - End - #294

Enuferiu

Enuferiu breathed in deep relief as the war shogun returned to his table. It would appear that though he was not drunk enough to loose his eye for appearances (though how he could tell Enu was nervous under his cloak and face gear was beyond him), he was drunk enough not to connect Enu's headband to Taka.

Curiously (yet again hidden behind his face gear), he looks towards the lady that was deposited beside him. "I apologize for the obnoxious-ones' behavior. It was not my intent to stir up a scene like that. Again, I apologize, but you really aren't my type at all.", he says with a bit of sarcasm. "However, the timing of your arrival is perfect, and I could use your assistance in dealing with the obnoxious-one."

Enuferiu reaches towards his shuriken holster on his left side, and from it draws out his ninja license, complete with a large crease across the middle, and slides it over to the woman. "The obnoxious one currently stands on murder and attempted theft. I'm trying to collect as much information on him as possible to potentially track down later. Unfortunately, I have not yet perfected the required technique to retrieve such information on my own.

"This is where I want your assistance. I want you to ask him some questions as slyly as possible. In his state, it should not be too difficult. I want to know anything you can think to ask; Where does he go frequently, or where does he live? What was he doing earlier today and why? I know this is rather imposing, but I'd rather not let an unstable criminal like him walk about unchecked."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground

"Did it now? Are you sure your not looking for a tea kettle too?" Tsuma asked Mitsuhide after casting a sharp look at him. "Of course I remember when I forged that sword. It was a red moon that nigh, a harvest one. A missing nin came into town that night and went on a killing spree, nobody stopped him. He just got tired of the carnage and left in the morning. I'm lucky I made it out myself."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman sat there beside Enu as he spoke of the ninja license and about what he was really there to do. She had much of the same look as a rabbit does when it wants to bolt but by the time he finished she darted a look over to all of the women surronding Nawakefu before nodding.

"Alright, I'll do it." She muttered before getting up and anxiously hurrying back to the table across from the man. Enu couldn't place it but everything the man had demonstrated so far had been...odd. Just out of place. He was obviously a ninja of some kind. One could guess that form the bandages wrapped around his hands and forearms, the finely muscled body, or merely the display of speed he had shown before when he had somehow caught wind of the boy's anxiety.

And for a moment it looked as if everything would work out simply as Enu hoped it would, and close to a minute passed of watching cheerful drunken conversation before anything noticable happened. The War Shogun's eyes darkened as he stared at the woman and his fists clenched. With hardly any warning he turned towards the poor girl and reared his foot back, snapping it around hard enough force to knock her back and out of the chair and a good distance after that before coming to a halt motionless. Rage-filled eyes turned towards Enu's table and he hopped off the table and took a short running start towards him.

"You think you can spy on me?! Who do you think I am worm!" The man shouted as he neared, leaping up into the air as chakra gathered in his fist. The strike wasn't aimed at Enu though and Nawakefu slammed his fist down into the ground, making it shake and buckle. Slabs of ground shifted and turned up into the air, those patrons close by gave startled screams and shouts as they fell to the ground with loud thuds. The dirt cloud left in the air from the attack was settling quickly to leave those burning blue eyes lasered in on the mechanical genius.

Spoiler
    Show
    Enu needs to roll iniative and a reflex save or fall prone and take 1 point of non-lethal damage. If he wants he can make a taijutsu check to identify the technique.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2007-07-19 at 07:53 PM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"...I see. I'm sorry for bring it up."

Mitsuhide offers an apologetic bow, but frowns underneath his mask. This certainly explained a lot, if all the details were to be believed. Such a weapon would not submit to him. It certainly wouldn't be safe to allow back into the world. But, it seemed such a shame to outright destroy it. If only there was a middle ground... ah!

"Tsuma-sama? Would it be possible to commission you to reforge this blade in a few days, after things have settled down?"

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

"Eh, I agree with Mitsuhide-san. We should also make for finding Enu-kun, too. He might be in trouble and I don't like being separated. Remember what happened to poor Sammu-san..."

Kaori paused in thought and closed his eyes shaking his head.

"We have probably upset this War Shogun guy, right? I can't really fight but we stand a better chance together. Only senpai was that strong that he could fight alone, and I don't know if he's even still alive..."

Reaching into a pocket in the folds of his gi, Kaori withdraws the scratched, cut-down remnants of a amegakure headband.
    - PokeTheBard.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298

Enuferiu

Enuferiu does not falter, using his chair and the table to balance him in the minor earthquake. This was not good; There was little chance he could survive a confrontation. Somehow, he would have to defer his attention to another matter than killing him. There was little chance he could disguise the fact he was spying on him, so what could he say he wanted that would stop him from killing him outright.

Standing up, Enuferiu focuses his chakra into his skin, hardening it just in case. Calmly, he replies from beneath all of his concealment, "That is rhetorical, but as you pointed out, you are Nawakefu, the War Shogun. Perhaps it is enough of this spying, I'll be more direct. You have a blood pact I wish to sign."

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative (1d20+3=12)
    Reflex Save (1d20+5=22)
    Taijutsu Check (1d20+4=18)

Kawa no Yoroi - [roll=1d20+13]Perform Ninjutsu[/roll] -
    Convert 6 HP to 3CP (DC 13)- [roll=1d20+10]Chakra Control[/roll] -

Kawa no Yoroi (1d20+13=26) - Success!
    Convert 2:1 for 3 (1d20+10=14) - Success!

Bluff, Very close to the truth (it would be great to get that pact) - 1d20-1 - (1d20-1)[3]
    Last edited by King_of_GRiffins; 2007-07-22 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Dice Roller error
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ettin in the Playground

"Your a fool little man if you think you'd even get a response at your level of ability!" The man declared as he blinked slowly and continued to stare at Enu, eyes boring into the genin despite the blurriness that was caused by the alcohol clouding them. This time Enu could see his movements and for that he couldn't help but be thankful for that since it enabled him to dodge some of the blows. But not all of them.

A vicious closed fist backhand hit him with enough force to whip his head around before ducking underneath of a wide kick. Nawakefu didn't let up though and kept on pressing the attack, once Enuferiu straightened the blond man reared his head back before smashing it hard against the teenager's skull with enough force to leave his head swimming. Taka's training paid off though and the last blow he was able to evade the last blow with more ease then the kick. But still he was reeling. (28 non-lethal)

"You trying to play me for a fool boy? Your like an open book to me! I know you were with the woman...Taka-sensei" Another pause then as he fell back into an easy stance, swaying slightly from side to side. "And two others...puny genin.."

================================================== ===

The old man looked puzzled at Mitsuhide's request but gives a slow nod in response to his question. "I suppose that I could but I don't see why theres a need for it really. All it'll do is weaken the strength of the blade's steel." He said critically before a puzzled expression came to his face seeing Kaori's headband.

"Wait a second, I thought you were Kagekure ninja, not Amegakure ninja...."

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

Kaori, lost in thought, suddenly snaps out of his stupor at being addressed.

"Eh? Welcome to the overcomplications of shinobi life, Tsuma-sama. I am as loyal a Kagekure nin as you'll ever meet, but I was trained by a powerful Rain ninja called Karaji. He was... well... it's not important to you."

Quickly concealing the headband, the genin tucks his hand away into his folds and inhales sharply through his nose.
    - PokeTheBard.

Spoiler
    Show