New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Team B

The two of them soon lapsed into silence as they neared the site of the duel. Sunlight hammered down upon the duo as the sun rose up higher into the sky and started to suck the moisture from the very air and made heat waves rise up from the ground. By the time that Kaori and Mitsuhide reached Onu's farm there was a thin sheen of sweat coating their foreheads but it didn't look like the two of them would be given a chance to rest before the festivities were to begin.

Taka and Motoko were already present at the farm, the former was leaning close to the latter and whispering into her offspring's ear. Not only those two were there though, for Onu was out on his porch once more and it looked as if Motoko's squad had decided to show up for this very event. Wahe was leaning over the rail to peer out and around for a sign of the challenger, an eager expression in his eyes while a red haired girl with a cocky smile tried to draw his attention. Perhaps most surprising was the sight of the neighbor kid, the black haired boy, being there as well and standing close to the jounin. Still it was Motoko who first spotted the approaching two and the others quickly followed suit when the swordwoman stiffened.

An awkard silence descended as their jounin broke away from the small gathering to approach the two genin, a frosty smile coming to her face. "Good, your both here. I want to get this over with as quickly as possible so that your duel can start. I want you to meet your new team mate, since Sammu has been...detained due to injuries, so say hello quickly. Hey kid, get over here and introduce yourself!"

For her part, Motoko seemed eeriely calm as she picked up her weapon of choice...a broom?!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto d20 (Team B)

Asano Mitsuhide

Mitsuhide bows to those in attendance... or at least, he bows to most of them, before drawing out the wooden sword he had brought with him today and testing its balance with a quick swing before returning it to his belt.

With the moment now at hand, his nerves calm. The doubts from earlier dissolve, and there is only Motoko - his opponent, Motoko. And, of course, the matter of a new teammate. He could guess who it was pretty easily, but the polite thing to do would be to wait for him to come forward himself, so Mitsuhide stays silent, and waits for his cue.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Bugbear in the Playground

Akira Enuferiu

The short kid with black hair shows his first sign of movement since arriving (save flipping pages) by running to his Jounin. As he runs the short distance, he tucks away the magazine he had been reading into his back pocket. This particular procedure causes him to pull on the back of his pants as he takes out his hand, stopping his leg a moment short of reaching the ground. With the added weight of a cloth wrapped package on his back, he is forced face-first into the dirt.

Scavenging for dignity, he takes a little bit longer than he could getting up. After dusting off his tan overshirt, he jogs the rest of the way there.

"Hey there," he says with the same softness as last night. Unlike last night, his voice lacks any force, making him sounds as if he were lost (or perhaps had lost his dog) "My name's Enuferiu. I hope your friend gets well soon. Gin..." At that moment he stops, considering all present company. To fill the gap, he starts the sentence anew.

"So, what do you have planned to beat Motoko? What preparations have you made?"
    Last edited by King_of_GRiffins; 2007-04-22 at 07:50 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"...Enuferiu, is it? Asano Mitsuhide; it's a pleasure to meet you."

Mitsuhide looks the other boy over for a moment, blinking a couple of times. There was probably more to him then there appeared to be, but this wasn't really the time to be thinking about him.

"Apologies, but... now is not the best time for conversation. If you could wait just a while longer?"

He indicates Motoko to emphasize his point.

5. - Top - End - #155

Enuferiu

The boy shrugs his shoulders in response to the question. "Well, if that's all you have. I don't think you're going to win this."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!

6. - Top - End - #156
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

"Eh. Then you have little faith in your teammate. Mitsuhide-san is perfectly capable."

Kaori keeps from interacting too much with the rest of the group, especially Taka.
    - PokeTheBard.

"W-what!? Is this some kind of a joke? These garments that you left. Are they for a man or a woman? They're PINK! This is ridiculous! I'm a warrior, not a... a variety of flower!"

Naruto of the Stick: (Various artists)

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Duel!

"Enuferiu, I want to get on with this duel as swiftly as possible. Stand to the side and take a seat, otherwise you may be caught in the crossfire." Came the call from Motoko as if the girl had finally finished her preparations. Unlike the day before, Motoko wore pauldrons weaved in to the white kimono and a black lacquered breastplate tied off with red thread.

However she hadn't changed her choice of weapon in the slightest bit and stood with the broom in her left hand and leaning it on her shoulder. The straw sandals shuffled in the dry ground as she shifted into a ready stance, switching her weapon to her right hand and holding it pointed up at the sky while the other formed a pseudo-hand sign in front of her. Thumb curled down and first two fingers extended as she focuses her eyes unto Mitsuhide. "Attack when your ready."

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC

Unlike normal combat, I'm posting the rolls I make for NPC's in a duel like this.

Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

While Motoko prepared, Mitsuhide had drawn his weapon. Without a sheath, battoujustu would be impossible. No matter; it was hardly the only technique he had learned.

For a moment, Mitsuhide simply stares at Motoko.

"Very well then."

With the briefest of thoughts inward, he focuses his chakra and explodes forward in a blur of motion, ending with a thrust of his weapon aimed toward one of the weaker spots in Motoko's defenses. All the while, he keeps her eyes on her, to see what she will do from her decidedly unorthodox stance...

"Hiten Mitsurugi... Ryu Sai Sen."

Spoiler
    Show
    I appreciate the gesture, but it isn't strictly necessary for you to show the rolls. We all know you won't cheat.

These actions assume Motoko is doing what I think she's doing, which is standing and waiting for Mitsuhide to strike. If something happens to prevent the charge, then he'll just make a regular attack.

Initiative: 1d20+3=4

Taijustu check - Nidan Kousoku: 1d20+13=19 - Success! 4 Chakra spent, Rank 2 speed attained. Sigh of relief breathed. Too close... ><

Taijutsu check - Ryuutsuki (Hiten Mitsurugi no Ryu Sai Sen): 1d20+13=32 Er... success? 2 Chakra spent.

Attack roll - 1d20+13=25

Damage roll - 1d8+3=6 (nonlethal)
    -----------------------------
    HP: 21/27
    Defense: 19 (currently 22)
    Chakra: 9/15

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

The girl struggled to pivot on her left foot away from the training blade but the movement came to late to keep the wooden sword from smacking solidly against her side and making her eyes narrow. Mitsuhide had made an important revelation, the armor wasn't real! It looked like it was just for intimidation purposes, but Motoko was hardly going to give her opponent enough time to process the information. With barely a twitch of muscle, the nimble Motoko leaped back five feet and took the broom in both hands holding down to bottom left.

"South West position, Spirit-slaying style."

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, a pure nimbus of white light surrounded her as Motoko's eyelid's flickered open and zeroed in on Mitsuhide. What happened next was a blur of motion as she swung the broom handle twice in the shape of X. Each swing releasing a burst of multi-colored light that struck out at the opposing swordsman with a surprising amount of precision as only the first and last managed missed Mitsuhide and spiral away to dissipate into nothingness. Steam rose up from the wood of the broom handle as Motoko lowered it back into a standard position with the blade raising up straight in front of her and holding it in both hands with a slow smile coming to her face.

"Shinmei Ryuu-Sen-Zankuusen"

Spoiler
    Show
    Ignore this until I get the actual post up, but I need the rolls so I know what to post.
    Taijutsu Check (Shinmei Ryuu-Sen-Zankuusen): (1d20+16)[24] 8 Chakra Spent

Ray Attack 1: (1d20+6)[13]

Ray Attack 2: (1d20+6)[25]

Ray Attack 3: (1d20+6)[26]

Ray Attack 4: (1d20+6)[8]

Ray Damage: (5d4)[3][1][3][3][3](13) Fort. save (DC 17) for each one that hits or be pushed back 5 feet (for each one). And then a Fort Save (DC 10) for each one that hits or be stunned with pain for one round. (Not cumalative)

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2007-04-23 at 03:09 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

The bursts of light manage to push Mitsuhide back a full 10 feet before he skids to a halt, his left shoulder and stomach smoldering slightly where he was struck.

Unorthodox? She was supernatural! Like ninjutsu, but clearly not... so this is Shinmei Ryuu. He can't respond in kind. He can only raise his sword arm up and

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu: Do Ryuu Sen!"

He brings the weapon down to the ground, sending a line of flying earth straight at Motoko. As the dust settles, he springs backwards another 50 feet, sword at the ready.

Spoiler
    Show
    DC 15 17 (I dunno where I got 15 from. Oh well, no difference) Fort saves - 1d20+4=9, 11 Pushed back 10 feet.

DC 10 Fort saves - 1d20+4=11, 19 No stunning.

Taijutsu check -Hiten Mitsurugi: Do Ryuu Sen 1d20+13=18 Success! 3 Chakra Spent.

Damage: 2d4=5 DC 16 Reflex save for half.
    -------------------------------
    HP: 17/27
    Chakra: 6/15

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Team B

A flash of surprise crossed her stern features as the column of cracked earth approached her, unable to leap clear out of it's path as the flying earth cracked against her. When the dust cleared, the swordswoman looked more angry then anything and her smile had faded to an irate scowl that seemed much more suited.

Hardly wasting any time, she charged forward across the ground with her broom dropping low to the ground. If anything though it looked as if her defensive abilities had only increased since there didn't seem to be a single opening in her defenses as her feet padded across the ground.

"C'mon Motoko! Hurry up and end this chump so we can get back to training! Give'm the ol' one-two combination that I showed you!" Came the loud and slightly nerve-wracking voice from the red-headed girl. Pumping her fist in the air as she cheered on her comrade. Wahe showed neither emotion or a care as he stared at Mitsuhide, as if waiting for the genin to slip up for what he had done to Wahe the day before.

"Tch. This is better then I thought..." Came the muttered response from Taka as she observed the duel with a considerate amount of interest. One foot was tapping against the ground anxiously though and the Jounin actually called out herself. "Remember, like a waterfall!"

Glancing over at Kaori and
    Enuferiu she commented dryly. "What? She is my daughter. Tch...fine...Mitsuhide, get up close to her. Motoko's probably not as able in close-combat as you but at a distance you'll be the one losing this!" Once more glancing at the two genin under her command and raising an eyebrow. "Happy?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Huh...don't really know were that fifth d4 came from. My mistake.

Reflex Save: (1d20+6)[12]

Taijutsu Roll (Zentai Bougyo): (1d20+16)[19]
    ----------
    HP: -11
    AC: 25 (21 without Zentai Bougyo)

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2007-04-23 at 08:45 PM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

Mitsuhide adjusts his grip on his weapon to a two-handed hold. He has no idea what else Motoko might have in store for him - if he can finish this quickly, so much the better.

He swings in a motion Kaori might recognize from the previous night, but he is unable to find an opening in Motoko's defenses. As such, he does not bother to announce the attack. Why name that which did not work?

Standing there, he gives his opponent the briefest nod of respect.

Spoiler
    Show
    Maintaining Nidan Kousoku for an extra round.

Taijutsu roll - Sangeki Hissatsu Waza: 1d20+13=14 Success!

Chakra Control to convert chakra to hp damage (2-1 ratio, spending an action point): 1d20+9+1d6(1)=25 Success! Mitsuhide takes 6 stamina damage.

Attack roll (action point): 1d20+7+1d6(1)=18 ... miss...

-------------------------------
    HP: 17/27 (11)
    Chakra: 4/15
    Last edited by PhoeKun; 2007-04-23 at 10:39 PM.

13. - Top - End - #163

Enuferiu

Enuferiu doesn't take his eyes off of the battle. At this moment in training, it was quite a sight to see. Aside from the spectacle of a moderately known and well known genin fighting at high intensity, it was a good opportunity to get a feel for his teammates and Motoko's limits.

Surprised at Taka's quick turn of face, he makes an attempt to lessen her agitation. "There's nothing wrong with supporting you're daughter. It's really quite nice, and a lot better than not supporting either side.

"I'm almost certain about this for Mitsuhide, by the way he looked when he approached, and slightly less about this for Motoko. I don't think, that either of them will win this."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Team B

His opponent took advantage of the nod and brought her broom up in a blow that, had it been a sword, would have split him from groin to chin but her aim was more then a little off and only the breeze was felt.

Motoko didn't stop there though and let go of the broom, sending it spinning up into the air as a sort of distraction. While some were looking up at the broom, her left hand began to shimmer with a pure white chakra and she cocked it back for a devastating punch that went right by Mitsuhide's nose. The light weakened and disappeared after the missed blow and the girl edged back just the slightest bit from Mitsuhide before grudgingly giving a nod of her own back though the words she spoke didn't match the respect in the nod.

"No one will think less of you if you give up now Mitsuhide.." The raven haired girl said, softly so only that he could hear her. Everyone else seemed to be getting more and more on edge as the duel continued. Onu had an excited look on his face and was sitting on the edge of his seat while Motoko's team-mates looked surprised at how well the Hiten swordsman was holding. Taka's expression faded to a much more expressionless one and she gave a curt nod to her genin student.

Spoiler
    Show
    Action Point: (1d6)[4]

Agile Riptose AoO: (1d20+0)[6]

Damage Roll: (1d6+1)[2]

Taijutsu Check: (1d20+12)[17]

Attack Roll: (1d20+4)[13]

Damage: (1d3+1)[3] (1d6)[6]
    ------
    AC 21
    HP -11
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2007-04-23 at 11:29 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"I appreciate the sentiment..."

The low toned response is accompanied by a an exhausted sword stroke, widely missing its mark. So widely, in fact, that it is difficult to tell whether or not it is intentional. He kneels in front of Motoko.

"It would seem I do not have it in me to continue. The victory is yours, Motoko-dono..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Taijutsu roll - Sangeki Hissatsu Waza: 1d20+13=16 Success! 3 chakra points spent.

Attack roll (w/ action point): 1d20+7+1d6(...1!!!!)=11 ...

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Team B

A pregnant pause hung in the air with Mitsuhide's admission and Motoko gave a slow, not to mention very surprised (at the honorific used), nod of approval. Most of the others seem more then a little bit stunned however as Motoko offered out her hand to her opponent and pulled him up to his feet.

"You made the right decision Mitsuhide-dono. After all, you've still got another lose in you." Motoko said with a growing smile, breathing a little hard as the broom fell down to the ground without any fanfare. Releasing his hand, the swordswoman went over to the cleaning implement and picked it up with one hand. "Cause your good...but I think I've had more then a little more expierence then you have. Maybe I'll get a chance to show you what I can really do when there isn't an audience."

"Hmph. Figures he'd get an offer like that after losing, whats so special about him?" Came the angry voice as Wahe descended from the porch down towards the two of them. The red haired girl followed down after him with an infatuated look in her eyes.

"Dunno, maybe she just has bad taste." Came that vexingly irritating voice as the other girl gave a mild shrug.

"Or maybe I have more respect for him because he doesn't rely on cheap tricks to win." Growled Motoko as she turned toward her team mates.

For her part, Taka first headed towards Mitsuhide and reached into her kunai pouch and withdrew a small black pill. Holding it out for him to take with a nod of her head. "She's right, you did pretty good. Eat this, its a blood increasing pill."

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

Kaori closes his eyes and smiles, albeit indiscernable from behind his mask.

"Eh..."

Kaori stands and walks over to where Mitsuhide and Motoko are stood and raises his hands as if in surrender.

"Mitsuhide-san, Motoko-san, very impressive. Eh, don't feel bad Mitsuhide-san, she was the better fighter but i'm proud of your actions, yeah?"

Turning to Motoko he thinks of bowing but decides his body may not allow him to get back up again if he did so just nods.

"Motoko-san, well played."
    - PokeTheBard.

"W-what!? Is this some kind of a joke? These garments that you left. Are they for a man or a woman? They're PINK! This is ridiculous! I'm a warrior, not a... a variety of flower!"

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"Taka-sensei..."

Mitsuhide takes the pill with some surprise, not expecting his jounin to approach him with anything even remotely resembling approval. Popping the pill into his mouth, he bites down with the crunching sound all such medicines seem to make before adding,

"Thank you.

I have no complaints about the duel. I was simply defeated by a superior opponent. Motoko-dono, if there is something else you wish to show me, I would be happy to see it whenever you feel is best..."

The young swordsman ignores Wahe and his almost equally distasteful companion. He's far too tired to deal with them at this point...

19. - Top - End - #169

Enuferiu

Enuferiu unconsciously steps forward with his Sensei and teammate to gather around Mitsuhide.

"You weren't defeated, Mitsuhide." he says flatly, "I mean that in the same way I said you wouldn't win. No disrespect to you, Motoko, but from what I've seen, you're really not much better than Mitsuhide. You have some advantage, but I wouldn't place you and him at more than six to four.

"You didn't lose, Mitsuhide, and you didn't win either, Motoko. It's far too close of a match to call a victory for either side, no matter who would have been beaten up. The only way I think either of you could have won, is if it was a fluke. Simple and fortunate luck."

Enuferiu's eyes narrow as he looks at the pair. "I don't think that either of you prepared much at all for this, did you?", he says accusingly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

"On the contrary,"

Mitsuhide says as he turns to face Enuferiu's accusatory stare. His tone is level and polite, if a bit weary:

"I have prepared for this my entire life. I train to be as effective as I can be at all times, and have been taught tactics for a large number of potential situations.

Forgive me for my bluntness, but... you aren't all that familiar with swordsmanship, are you, Enuferiu-san? A duel isn't a math problem; victory by a paper-thin margin is still a victory. Motoko-dono does not fight at a level utterly beyond my skill, but she did fight well enough to make me submit... it was one of the victory conditions we set out ahead of time. It does not do to detract from her victory simply because she did not crush me..."

21. - Top - End - #171
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

Kaori watches the scene unravel and sighs.

"Eh. I don't know about you guys but I have things to do and could use some rest. If it's all the same Taka-sensei, I think we should retire for the day."
    - PokeTheBard.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #172

Enuferiu

"I'm not trying to say that both of you didn't do very well. I really liked watching both of you fight, and I'm sure you received your own rewards from it as well." he says, trying his best not to undermine their bout.

"You're absolutely right, that victory isn't about crushing you're opponent. It isn't won by narrow opportunity either. It's achieved by making sure that everything is in place, so that you could still win, even if you didn't fight."

Enuferiu pause for a moment to mull over the proper way to explain before continuing. "It's like Motoko's armor. We first saw from the way she winced from that side blow, that her armor didn't do much. If it had protected her, she would have had a clear advantage, rather than a slight one. Even before the fight, you saw it, and you thought about it. If it worked, you would have already lost. What did you have planned, if her armor had protected her? If you knew you wouldn't be able to win under any circumstance, would you still have done this?" Unlike the previous question, the two are asked with more curiosity than pretentiousness.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

"Of course he would have. Otherwise I'd have never thought it was worth either of or time to do this." Motoko said flatly, her face growing stormier and stormier as she listened to her neighbor. Wahe caught the look and backed away hastily even as the other girl rolled her eyes. The swordswoman ripped the breastplate free from her body and let it dropped to the ground were it made a noise much like an empty carton of milk hitting the ground. "He knew as well as anyone else with a passing knowledge of Shinmei Ryuu that we don't wear armor for protection. We wear it for intimidation and to honor those whom it symbolize, but I don't think a bookworm would have known that."

Taka blinked, as if in surprise, and looked over at Kaori when the teenager spoke up about going home to rest. An eyebrow arched in disbelief and she raised her hands up to rest on her hips as a chilling smile rose to her lips. "Rest? You can rest when your dead! Once we're finished here, all of you will be going to the third training ground to practice and train."

24. - Top - End - #174

Enuferiu

"But, I don't know anything, about Shinmei Ryu," he states helplessly, or Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu, or any sort of swordsmanship. I couldn't have known, even aware of that fact, if you would still choose to do so. It doesn't really matter so much to me what you do, as what you could do. Things like that shouldn't be let to slide, just because someone doesn't think it will happen."
    Last edited by King_of_GRiffins; 2007-04-25 at 09:57 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

"Train!?" Kaori whined.

Pulling at his fingers, they make grotesquely loud crackling noise as they pop from their joints and back. A belt of electricity crackles off of the genin as he shakes out like a wet dog.

"Eh. Lets get going then. Eneferiu, seems like we've been left out of the fun anyway... so how would you like to spar later?"
    - PokeTheBard.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #176

Enuferiu

Enuferiu turns around to the genin arcing static behind him. "That would be nice." he responds to him. Ignoring the ones now behind him, he proceeds to walk past the nin, motioning to him to start walking as well. "Training ground three, wasn't it?"

As they begin to walk, Enuferiu seems to come to a realization. "I don't think I heard you're name yet. What was it?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inosuki Kaori

Looking misplaced, Kaori points to himself and moves his head to the side.

"Me?"

Kaori raises his hand and speaks to the genin quietly.

"I'm Inosuki Kaori. And yes, i'm aware it's a girl's name."
    Last edited by PokeTheBard; 2007-04-27 at 03:58 AM.
    - PokeTheBard.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Asano Mitsuhide

As Enuferiu and Kaori walk off, Mitsuhide glances over at Motoko, a puzzled expression on his face that clearly indicates he has no idea what to make of what just happened.

"...It seems I should be going."

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Team B

Motoko didn't give any sort of look back however, merely gave a sour look at Enuferiu when he went walking off with Kaori. It looked as if their jounin had tired with the inactivity though and was ready to get all of them down to business...whatever that entailed.

Training ground three was a fairly normal place as far as training grounds went with a couple of sparring dummies, several targets hanging down from the tree branches, and a wide low stone slab that could serve as a seat, table, whatever. The jounin wasted no time once they were there before turning to her three soldiers...

"Alright kiddies, I want three hundred handstand-style pushups, an equal number of sit up and scrunches, and then we'll work on individual chakra manipulation! Then we'll start on the real excercise. Now get to it!"

((Training with Taka, or some other kind of instructor, counts towards developing techniques and what not so you have the half a training day (4 hours) for today and another full training day before next assignment.))

30. - Top - End - #180

Enuferiu

Enuferiu does not complain about the number of each drill, and sets to them immediately. Though he does not finish them very quickly, he keeps a steady pace and a good, stable form through-out. After the push-ups and sit-ups, it is difficult to tell if he is tired, or bored.

Other than sparing as promised with Kaori, he is seen sitting alone beside the stone slab focusing deeply. Occasionally, a quite 'poof' is heard, signifying the appearance of a slouching, moping caricature of himself where he was moments ago.

"Aw, that's not right at all." he says, breaking his silence only once in the process.

OOC: Learn Check: Develop Henge no Jutsu, DC 12 (1d20+4-4=8)
    Failed, but +2 synergy for the next check since Enu conducted his entire training. That should consume all 1.5 training days. Figured he's bound to have seen it a good dozen times.

edit: That should have been +5 to learn instead of +4, since he has more than 5 ranks in ninjitsu. Still fails...
    Last edited by King_of_GRiffins; 2007-04-28 at 01:49 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.