New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1172
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Well That was Unexpected Thread III: I Throw Comics at the Wall, You See What Sti

W-why is he even still hacking at that forcefield??

As last cards to play go, Kalros's Hyptian Disco Ball of Death is a pretty cool one, have to say.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by oppyu View Post
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

Check this game out! Or at least give it a thumbs up.
    Why "because the plot said so" is not a good answer.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Well That was Unexpected Thread III: I Throw Comics at the Wall, You See What Sti

That's a nice new toy.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Colossus in the Playground

Is a big boy.

979 is up!

Questions? Comments? Critique?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Hah, Marcellan is too cool to die a tertiary character.
    Show
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

5. - Top - End - #1145

Comic 980!

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Well, I can't blame him for enjoying himself under the circumstances. Although honestly part of me still feels a little bad for Kalros - the fact that he's not 100 percent evil is one of the main reasons I keep expecting Evil Arc to become the real final boss for the Hyptian arc. (Though now I'm wondering whether she'll just go underground when Kalros is finished off and pop up sometime later).
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1147

I have some ideas.

Comic 981

Q? C? C?

8. - Top - End - #1148

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can make a sphere with hexagons.

Not really a big deal if I'm right, though.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

It couldn't be geometrically perfect for the sphere and the hexagons at the same time (and indeed it looks like some of Savaddor's hexagons are distorted), but broadly spherical force fields made up of hexagons have been a visual trope for years.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1150

With ENOUGH hexagons you could probably make a spherical shape, but you'd need a lot. But...yeah, I wanted a hexagon sphere so...

Comic 982!

Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-06-14 at 11:16 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Everybody always forgets to make themselves immune to sonic damage.

Team Rand (and whoever Rand is thinking of as his 'professional' backup) had better get here soon - I'm starting to think that Savaddor can't take Kalros alone, especially in his condition.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1152

Comic 983. Stop reading my mind!

Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-06-19 at 10:47 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

...okay, I'm going to plead "too obvious" as my excuse for not guessing this.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1154

Do not fear. Why? Because The Custodes are here!

15. - Top - End - #1155

Yup!

Comic 984 is up!

16. - Top - End - #1156

Nice onomatopoeia you've got there.

17. - Top - End - #1157

Solipsism! Well, it's technically true...

Apologies for the lateness i've been exceptionally busy.

Comic 985!

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

...I'm not sure what to say about this one other than "Savaddor is a weeeeeeird dad".
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1159

Yeah i've been very busy, and this whole month is gonna be very tough for me so...apologies for lateness.

Comic 986.

Q? C? C?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-07-06 at 10:26 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

D'aww, again.

I really hope this simulated world persists after/if Arc leaves it, not least because Actual Savaddor is apparently dying and I think I may like his dad counterpart better anyway.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1161

Wholesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Yeah i've been very busy, and this whole month is gonna be very tough for me so...apologies for lateness.
    I don't know what you mean, everything seems perfectly on schedule to me.

22. - Top - End - #1162

Yeah i've been exceptionally busy recently. TBH I might end up putting the comic on indefinite haitus, sooner rather than later.

Comic 987.

Q? C? C?

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    TBH I might end up putting the comic on indefinite haitus, sooner rather than later.
    Oh, damn. Your comic's the longest running fancomic that this forum has had. Putting it on hiatus is definitely an end of an era.

24. - Top - End - #1164

I can't handle that last panel. This is me not being able to handle it.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

...so when did Savaddor ever have legs?

(I'm assuming this version of him was never Gwiratho because Arc couldn't have known that).

Also, I don't really consider this comic to have a schedule in the first place, so it's a bit silly to talk about a hiatus because it's now updating only once a week or something. Though that shouldn't be taken as me telling you what to do with your time - if you need a total break for a while, then it's all right to go for it - just that from a reader's perspective, irregular updates are preferable to no updates at least until we reach the end of a chapter or something.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1166

Quote Originally Posted by ti'esar View Post
    Also, I don't really consider this comic to have a schedule in the first place, so it's a bit silly to talk about a hiatus because it's now updating only once a week or something. Though that shouldn't be taken as me telling you what to do with your time - if you need a total break for a while, then it's all right to go for it - just that from a reader's perspective, irregular updates are preferable to no updates at least until we reach the end of a chapter or something.
    Oh yeah, I 100% agree with this by the way. I may have made a tongue-in-cheek comment but it was nonetheless honest in spirit. When this comic updates has never been a concern for me, I'm just happy when I see one.

27. - Top - End - #1167

Quote Originally Posted by ti'esar View Post
    ...so when did Savaddor ever have legs?
    The body Gwirartho/Savaddor is actively piloting in the main world is explicitly stated (at least by Word of God) to be an older vessel, and has been clearly shown to have legs. So yes, he did have legs, and even if Savaddor and Gwirartho's connection doesn't exist in the Arc!verse, Savaddor would've still used that older body at some point.

Comic 988!

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Carp, I keep forgetting that's supposed to be an older body because he suited up in it to fight Kalros.

Comic 988!
    d'awwwww again

I have a certain suspicion that sleeping right now is going to have some interesting results. Not even going to try and guess what, but it feels about right.

(Also, is that red thing all a sash or did [this] Marnia finally actually get a dress that's designed to go with her tail?)
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1169

Well this was a long time coming. Had some drama going on.

Comic 989 is finally done.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

"It is a little heavier".

Well, Kalros tried. Did a pretty good job, too.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig