New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1172
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Well That was Unexpected Thread III: I Throw Comics at the Wall, You See What Sti

I'm... not entirely certain how to interpret this, but while both funny and appropriate, I can't imagine it's a good sign.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by oppyu View Post
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

Check this game out! Or at least give it a thumbs up.
    Why "because the plot said so" is not a good answer.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Well That was Unexpected Thread III: I Throw Comics at the Wall, You See What Sti

Arctura now has a clear chance of winning!

3. - Top - End - #993
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keios View Post
    Arctura now has a clear chance of winning!
    Which one?

Comic 929! I...meant to upload this yesterday but forgot And hooh boy, does THIS comic have unused panels!

Questions? Comments? Critique?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Oh, geez.

In the long run, I think this is going to disagree with her, but still.
    Show
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

5. - Top - End - #995

That's for me to know and you to find out.

Comic 930

6. - Top - End - #996

Famous last words.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Wow, she is doomed.

Excellent villain speech and ascension, though. Top marks.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #998

I've had this planned out for a while actually, glad to finally get here!

Comic 931! This comic in particular. Mostly, it's an excuse for me to get Marnia into that dress again and to start writing Marnia-Speak again.

It's been assumed that the length of this chapter is due to me not wanting to write Marnia-speak. As I said then and i'll repeat here: The opposite is true. I love writing Marnia-speak.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

...okay, that was particularly unexpected. And also very interesting from a character development perspective.

I have to say, when I saw your comment before actually reading the comic, I was worried that the reason 'Marnia-Speak' would be appearing again would be because Marnia's Hypt avatar would be killed off like Rand's was and therefore we'd only have a Targnillian in a dress for two comics. I should have known you wouldn't do that to us, though.

As a nitpick, though, I find the robot font 'Marnia' is using to be way easier to read on the black background speech bubbles used by Hyptians. In a normal black-on-white setting it's kind of ugly to make out, honestly.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1000

Does paradise turn into hell if you know it's fake? I guess that's a philosophical question.

Anyway, this will probably be the end of Arctura until a much later point of rescue.

11. - Top - End - #1001

Quote Originally Posted by ti'esar View Post
    I have to say, when I saw your comment before actually reading the comic, I was worried that the reason 'Marnia-Speak' would be appearing again would be because Marnia's Hypt avatar would be killed off like Rand's was and therefore we'd only have a Targnillian in a dress for two comics. I should have known you wouldn't do that to us, though.
    Two panels, actually, but yes. I am perfectly willing to do a whole lot of things, but have a Targnilian in a dress for ONLY two panels?! NEVER.

As a nitpick, though, I find the robot font 'Marnia' is using to be way easier to read on the black background speech bubbles used by Hyptians. In a normal black-on-white setting it's kind of ugly to make out, honestly.
    I can see that. I wonder how it would look if the normal white speech bubbles were squared off though...just a thought. Sadly I won't be changing it as it's there for a reason i'm sure you're aware of by now.

Comic 932! The biggest plot twist in the entire chapter!

Kalros not only has hands, but a body!

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I mean, it would have been weird (if not unprecedented) if he had hands but nothing else.

Looking forward to seeing where this is going. Savaddor has been an enigma for like forever.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1003

I think I will keep believing that Kalros is just a floating head and a magnificent cape.

14. - Top - End - #1004

Head, Magnificent Cape, and PAULDRONS. Can't forget pauldrons. The folks who ought to know have told us how it's got to be.

And speaking of plot twists, Comic 933!

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Wow. I kind of guessed the reveal, but not everything. One way or another, I'm thinking this may be the end of Kalros, at least in his role as BBEG for the arc.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1006

I have my ideas, I won't confirm or deny what Kalros' role in the immediate future will be, but I am considering a few other changes.

Comic 934!

There will be a Halloween special, it will be glorious.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Forget it, I'm too old for this.
    Stop tripping so many death flags, you stupid cyberlizard.

I can't remember if we've seen it before - I think we have - but his new form looks cool
    Last edited by ti'esar; 2017-10-29 at 10:42 PM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1008

Savaddor confirmed Iron Man.

How many suits does he have?

19. - Top - End - #1009

Stop tripping so many death flags, you stupid cyberlizard.
    He would, but first he's got to gaze longingly at a photo of his wife and kids, contemplating his future, being only three days away from retirement while playing golf in a lightning storm while he is in the witness protection program as a plucky protagonist's wise mentor who happens to have an affinity for red shirts.

What's the worst that could happen?

I can't remember if we've seen it before - I think we have - but his new form looks cool
    You have seen it before.

Practical Dracology

It's an older body, but I like it better as well.

As promised, Halloween Special!

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Those costume choices are cute, but I was honestly expecting much wackier choices.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1011

Everything about that special is perfect.

22. - Top - End - #1012

Those costume choices are cute, but I was honestly expecting much wackier choices.
    Maybe next year, I thought it'd be fun for them to do a costume swap. Honestly, getting Marnia's armor to look okay on Sereyentheous was a far bigger pain than it should've been. Marnia, of course, looks good in Custodes power armor.

Comic 935!

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Awesome.

Fairly certain the answer is no, but we're not supposed to be able to tell what the source of the lasers blowing up the gunships in the last panel is, right?
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1014

Not yet.

Comic 936. NOW you are. Also yes, there is one unaccounted for gunship.

Q? C? C?

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Oh my god, you two, just get a room already.

Targnillian Marnia sideeye in the eleventh panel:
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Pixie in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: Well That was Unexpected Thread III: I Throw Comics at the Wall, You See What Sti

I'm not read too much comic but i still love them. Beside that i'm always watching anime at moviesonline.fm that web has sub are funny you can try to wacth anime at it you can relax =]]

27. - Top - End - #1017

Wierdest ad bot ever.

Comic 937!

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

You have to admit, this is a pretty appropriate story arc for an obnoxious bot to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Comic 937!Questions? Comments? Critique?
    Awwww, man, Torn gets a Targnillian?
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1019

Can we get a Targnillian tea party with frilly dresses and maybe some croquet?

30. - Top - End - #1020

Quote Originally Posted by Keios View Post
    Can we get a Targnillian tea party with frilly dresses and maybe some croquet?
    Yes. Yes you can. Just not yet, sadly.

Comic 938.