New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Home 18 - Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Summit Springs]

Were it not for the temperature difference, Riss felt that this might have been more strange that it was. It took a moment but at least it allowed her to think of it as some kind of suit not unlike the one she had made for Mimi. She was particularly thankful for her tail, however, as it made adjusting her new balance an effortless task although the difference in bone structure, or what passed for it for Misha, resulted in the muse looking much more like a 'lollipop' than might have been intended. "Oh." she said simply as she began examining the changes... Although she quickly became decidedly less clinical about it after a few moments. "...Considering that you used to the the height I am now, normally at least... I feel kind of like I'm getting your viewpoint now.... Maybe with a few less of those alluring scales of yours, though.." she said, not hiding the slight unease she felt but it was slowly fading. It did seem to help when she sat down with her other forms that were up and about for the moment to toggle off the sensory input from them as this felt just different enough to require a few moments of noncontradictory 'nominal' input.

"...So are you telling me that I'm getting under your skin, now?" she said with an attempt at humor. "...Or maybe are you trying to tell me there was somewhere you'd rather I be?" In my experience, I'd say it's probably the latter. still, there was no masking that it felt strange to the muse although not in the way that was causing her a distressing amount of discomfort. Taking a few steps around her currently reduced fey, she noted how 'kinetic' things seemed before stopping behind the nereid and mirroring the heavy lean upon her back that Misha had done to hear only minutes ago.'"It is strange but I can't say it's an experience that I'm going to regret." she said, reaching over Misha's shoulders to lay her hands across her lover's form. "I think bending over just to see my feet would take some getting used to, though." she said with a light nip at the point of the nereid's ear.
    Summit Springs

"Scales would be easier than this, that's just a slight texture addition. This is nerves and glands and making sure the mass moves in the right way." Though by her reaction to Riss pressing up against her, it's certainly moving in the right way, "It's weird enough just showing you this, I thought for the longest time that you'd freak out so much that I repressed it instead of showing off like I normally do." She leans back into the muse, reaching up to rest her hands atop Riss' and grasp them tightly.

"I could always just leave you like that, if you're going to make jokes and teasing me about it. It's getting easier now and it shouldn't be too hard so long as you're near me or part of my pool." Which of course now extends throughout the mountainside. Misha is exaggerating how easy it would be, she wouldn't be able to focus on shaping or moving much other water at the same time, but would certainly be able to maintain it.

And even give it a little tweak. Leaning forward to break away from the intimate contact, she spins around and raises a playful eyebrow as she crooks a finger upwards. Immediately, the extra mass bounces once heavily and continues a wobbling jiggle that wouldn't be out of place in a beach volleyball videogame ostensibly about female martial artists.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2014-10-01 at 06:16 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Baeleck View Post
    [Home Away From Home]

Talk about growth spurts. Harvey was about to make himself a coffee, but instead finds himself watching as his son doubles in bulk.

'Looks like you're not going to fit in the tub any more,' he says, 'and that's before we even try tackling the stairs...'

They've been having trouble with those as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [Home Away From Home]

"Oh! Goodness me!"
    Suzanne blinks at !Grant, hoping it's just a trick of the light, and not of the world.
    "Grant, you don't have any idea if that's normal, do you? Or if we should be replacing your room with a little stable soon?"
    Not literally, of course. It's on the wrong floor and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    [Home Away From Home]

Gwen laughs and says, "Wow, Grant. Growth spurts aren't usually that sudden. Hey, if I am going to go to this school, I would need a lift...Mind helping me out?"

Home Away From Home

"Well, Rey did say that I might end up normal size for a juvenile horse, since that's basically what kelpies are and that's how old I should be." he says sheepishly.
    "And I'll figure out how to get my shape back soon! Really, I just need to keep trying and practicing." he says self-consciously.
    His gaze quickly descends to the floor.
    "Yeah, sure Gwen. A little more and I could do that easy. It'd be nice to be useful." he says quietly. He hates being such trouble.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Barbarian in the Playground

Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Halfling in the Playground

Wolves' Den

Atsuko can keep the ball with her, and if she loses grip of it, one of the wolves will roll it along with them.

Okami will gently lay the little girl in her bed and walk away, unless interrupted.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show