New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,443 of 1443
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Zafflebrod's College and Preparatory School for the Magically Inclined

Hallways

Isaac is a bit too bleary-headed to work magic, and there's a loud sound of a fizzling Color Spray before the vacuum does what it is presumably meant to do, though it's doubtful that a normal one could fit all of Isaac into it.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Zafflebrod's College and Preparatory School for the Magically Inclined

[Hallway]

There is no normal.

There's only down and spinning, spinning down, getting bigger and smaller and pinched in the middle as space goes whirling down the drain. Down to somewhere very dark, blanketed in stale dust and the choking smell of cigar smoke. There's a sound like thunder echoing through the distance. There's sepiatone stars smeared out as oily hazes of light across the black.

There's grit under his feet, expectant darkness on all sides.

And the knight chuckles, the hand sliding back into his visor. He tugs the rains and steers his horse around, and goes galloping down the halls, galloping back the way he came.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    A Convenient Shed

"You have to be as not magical as possible. Tabby and I need to maintain equal magic compared to each other, which has to be combined greater than you, and enough greater that the curse is more attracted to us than you. Normally, this would all be done with measuring spells or baubles to make sure it's exact, but with this wide a margin of error, we don't really need exact exact, just Tabby and I seeing magic should be enough." To get an idea of the strength of each other's auras.

Merissa will stand at the other point, and cast an archaic, but simple magic sight spell on herself before beginning to try to match her partner's output without fluctuation.

"You're going to feel a tug, but not a strong one. If it goes well, the curse will want to leave you, so it shouldn't hurt."
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    A Convenient Shed

Isaac nods and stands in the appropriate place.
    "Well, okay. I will try to be as non-magic as I can." he says with a shrug.
    Tabitha nods, casts her own magic sight spell, and does a good job at equaling Merissa. She's got good control, fluctuations on her end should be minimal.