New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Ascension- RPG with playing cards

This is a 2-4 player cooperative survival deck building game with just two decks of playing cards. Players choose to play as a warrior, paladin, rogue, or mage and must work together to defeat the monster deck before their own health runs out. The link below explains how to play the two player mode and features rules from Act I. Enjoy!

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwLkOBRf1iM

INSTRUCTIONS: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ascension- RPG with playing cards

Sounds interesting! You might want to consider a rename, though. The name "Ascension" already belongs to a very popular deckbuilder, and people are liable to get confused.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ascension- RPG with playing cards

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    Sounds interesting! You might want to consider a rename, though. The name "Ascension" already belongs to a very popular deckbuilder, and people are liable to get confused.
    I'd second this.

It also sounds a bit like a fantasy Sentinels of the Multiverse, only with a large group of monsters instead of a super villain and their minions.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.