New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Seaside 2: Rising Tides

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Coveside]

"No, I meant... Ah, well you got it in the end anyway." the muse said with a mild shrug as she let the bottle slide from her grasp. Rolling on to her stomach, she tossed her head to keep her hair from getting in the way of Misha's ministrations although the difference in heat from when it had still lain on her skin made her consider the option of getting a trim. Not like it would last more than a week with how fast this mane grows..

Mimi, on the other hand, would be seen to with care but although there was some teasing on Riss' part as she applied the sun screen, the muse was just clinical enough to make things quick so the pixie could get to the whole 'doing things' she was after. "That reminds me.." she said at Misha's suggestion. It was really just a way to leap onto a related topic rather than actually 'remembering' something, of course, but she decided to let semantics and a turn of phrase be rather than internally debate over if such a term could even be applicable to her degree of data retention. "I brought along your suit if you wanted to go diving, my wisp. I've done a little tinkering with it so it should feel a bit more natural when using your wings as fins as I remember you saying it felt a little stiff with the automatic assistance." she said.

All around them, though, Riss was busy setting up what looked like a charcoal pit as well as a few fairly large umbrellas in the sand. A sizable cooler was lugged out of the trunk as well and handled surprisingly gingerly despite it's robust exterior. Probably there was something breakable in there. There was still a small package left in the back but it seemed to be unimportant as it was simply left behind as the lid of the trunk hissed closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Coveside]

"I guess so. Dunno why you need to spot me, though." Mimi can't deny that she enjoys the feeling on Riss' hands running over her skin, and the muse keeps it short enough that the enjoyment fades in favour of restlessness. "Oh yeah? That's good. It was really weird before. I guess it'll always be weird, but hopefully it'll be better." She's sure Riss can figure out how to make it as tolerable as possible. Water is just nothing like air, though.
    Coveside

"Because if the current tugs you under, or you get swallowed by a big shark, we won't know until way later. And even a strong warrior like you could drown if you're under for too long. Plus, who says I just don't want to be able to watch someone as hot as you playing in the surf?" She grins at the end, hoping to take some of the seriousness out of her words, and tries to gesture Mimi over so that she can run a cool finger down the pixie's stomach teasingly.

"And I suppose it's no fun playing volleyball if one player's too tiny to spike the ball." A more direct tease.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #32

[Coveside]

"Hmm... I don't know how the suit would react to you using those rings while you have it on but.. I don't think there will be any problems." Riss mumbled half to herself. That was a combination she hadn't quite considered but from what she knew now, she didn't expect there to be any real issues at least. "...Though, while the current would pull you down, I can't really see you losing to a shark." she said. Given how well the pixie did with those trial hunts the muse had set up for her, she felt quite a bit more confident that Mimi could probably take care of herself against a surprising array of beasts at this point. "I think the real problem I can see is you wanting to stay so you can make a shark's tooth spear out of them..." she said with a playful grin. "Though, once you finish with this form, Misha, I've got something I'd like to show the both of you." she said with her prime form. She had been quiet about this particular thing for some time now and though she had managed to wait this long, she didn't feel as if she could wait any longer to show off the last intentional alterations she had made to herself.

Some distance away, two of her forms were digging out a shallow hole while a third was fiddling with a surprisingly low-tech (at least in comparison to her usual fare) device that looked like some kind of gas burner underneath a dutch oven. Apparently the muse was planning on staying for quite a while given the time it normally took to cook something properly in one of those. Whatever it was, it appeared that it would be involving some amount of honey given that it was being mixed to form some kind of sauce at the moment.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2014-07-03 at 11:15 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

[Coveside]

"You two are such teases." Mimi grins. "I can take care of myself, but I guess I can use the rings anyway. I'm not letting us being the same size go to waste, though." She winks and grabs the rings from the cord around her neck. "What's a shark anyway?" She asks Misha, just before Riss speaks last. Her attention shifts toward the muse, even if she's still curious about what these toothy creatures are.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Seaside Holiday

Spoiler: Previously....
    Show

"Any nausea? Sleepiness? Can you follow my finger with your eyes?"
    She moves her finger back and forth to check the latter. Honestly, Happy, checking him out for concussion? I mean, come on. This is Magtok, the top neurologist in the Nexus. You think he doesn't have a brain status app running at all times?

She misses the sight of the steaming fist, being on the far side of the bathing machine, but she does hear Sophia continuing to rant about... well, Happy isn't actually sure, except something about monsters, and that she (and not Lysandra, as one might expect) is a bitch.
    Sophia falls to her lnees, breathing deeply as tears begin to well up in her eyes.
    have you ever dealt with a true monster, Happy? A monster that obliterates lives and thrives on the terror of the remaining? What gives you the right to judge another as one of those?
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #35

Seaside Holiday

Magtok follows Happy's finger. He's in no position to sass Happy about how he's above and beyond this sort of thing. It hurts just to speak, why would he bother with anything so pointless?

What he does do, is pull out a notepad and pen to try to write out his thoughts. He gets as far as a very sloppy-looking 'TELL SOF-' before giving up, and dropping the pen and notepad to the ground. His handwriting is barely legible right now with his head as dizzy as it is, and it took far too long just to put those seven letters on the page.

"****. Camspeak." He means can't, but that 't' sound is simply beyond him right now. Whatever his opinions might be on Sophia's rant, he won't be able to share them for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Seaside Holiday

First things first, Happy helps Magtok to sit on the ground, which should help with his dizziness. Or at least keep him from hitting the ground as hard if he falls. "Sofie, Magtok wants me to tell you about the capital M 'Monsters' we have fought together." At least that's her best guess of what Magtok wanted her to say. "But I'm not going to do that. Because when I said 'you turned into a monster' I was using a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DEFINITION of the word monster! Sheez, that should have been obvious. You were BIG, you were SCARY, and you were DANGEROUS, and that's all I meant. If I thought you were the capital M type of Monster, I would be saying so from a distance, after having made the spot you're standing in a smoking crater." Pfft. Like you're capable of bombing someone, Happy. You'd have to get Magtok or DC to do the bombing, because you're strictly melee.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Seaside Holiday

Lysandra sighs and says, "Sophia, calm down. Seriously. Look what you did to dad! Just, leave it. People are going to call you a monster. You just have to ignore them."

8. - Top - End - #38

Seaside Holiday

First things first, Happy helps Magtok to sit on the ground, which should help with his dizziness. Or at least keep him from hitting the ground as hard if he falls. "Sofie, Magtok wants me to tell you about the capital M 'Monsters' we have fought together." At least that's her best guess of what Magtok wanted her to say. "But I'm not going to do that. Because when I said 'you turned into a monster' I was using a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DEFINITION of the word monster! Sheez, that should have been obvious. You were BIG, you were SCARY, and you were DANGEROUS, and that's all I meant. If I thought you were the capital M type of Monster, I would be saying so from a distance, after having made the spot you're standing in a smoking crater." Pfft. Like you're capable of bombing someone, Happy. You'd have to get Magtok or DC to do the bombing, because you're strictly melee.
    Sophia takes a while to reply, taking deep breaths for a while.
    Apologies, Happy. The monsters I fought and the monster I can become are the same, yet enemies, so you can probably understand my hatred of being called a monster. Shame you didn't get to see the complete form and still justified calling me a monster.
    Sophia replies calmly.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

9. - Top - End - #39

Seaside Holiday

Magtok just tries his best to glare grumpily at everyone, sitting on the ground with blood trickling down his dopey-looking bathing suit. Everything was going fine until Sophia and Lysandra showed up. Thanks to them, he's going to have to do some scans on his jaw later, to make sure nothing was broken. He has quite a few things to say, some of them completely unlike what Happy had to say, but because of being punched in the face so hard, he won't be speaking for a while. It occurs to him to teleport a Magbot over here, and have it talk on his behalf, but blegh, that just sounds like a lot of work, coordinating all those thoughts and making sure his words are properly understood before the robot speaks them aloud.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    ((I'm so sorry about this; I have no idea how I forgot!))

Candies she isn't interested in, preferring sour to sweet food. She sees absolutely no point in the inflatable dolphins, either, but the plushies... Well.

Agape will look around for both a game that looks quite easy and has big plush prizes.
    Knowing carnie games, most are certainly rigged, especially the stacked bottles and the duck hunt with the cork gun...there is, however, a dart toss with large balloon targets, and a sign that proclaims 'EVERYONE'S A WINNER' in gaudy colors. Among the top row of prizes are a giant plush hammer, a stuffed whale, a big, fluffy sheep plush, and a comical Cthulhu plush that Riley scowls at for a long moment.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Olde Timey Seaside Holiday

Show
    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Seaside Holiday

Lysandra sighs and says, "Sophia, calm down. Seriously. Look what you did to dad! Just, leave it. People are going to call you a monster. You just have to ignore them."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Sophia takes a while to reply, taking deep breaths for a while.
    Apologies, Happy. The monsters I fought and the monster I can become are the same, yet enemies, so you can probably understand my hatred of being called a monster. Shame you didn't get to see the complete form and still justified calling me a monster.
    Sophia replies calmly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Seaside Holiday

Magtok just tries his best to glare grumpily at everyone, sitting on the ground with blood trickling down his dopey-looking bathing suit. Everything was going fine until Sophia and Lysandra showed up. Thanks to them, he's going to have to do some scans on his jaw later, to make sure nothing was broken. He has quite a few things to say, some of them completely unlike what Happy had to say, but because of being punched in the face so hard, he won't be speaking for a while. It occurs to him to teleport a Magbot over here, and have it talk on his behalf, but blegh, that just sounds like a lot of work, coordinating all those thoughts and making sure his words are properly understood before the robot speaks them aloud.

Happy gets up from the sand, where she had been sitting next to Magtok, and moves away from him a bit, so that she's standing and facing all three of them. "Okay. Fine. Now if everyone is done being violent for the moment, then you three can listen to my side of the story ." Happy says, giving glaring looks at Sophia and Lysandra and only a slightly less hostile look at Magtok. "I have a daughter (and no, I'm not going to introduce her to people with anger management problems, so don't even ask). She is the light of my life, and she and I have been through hell together. I also have a version of me from an alternate universe. Now if anyone, ever, even hinted to me that this other me was also Melody's mother, I would tear them apart. If Melody ever decided to call that other me 'Momma', it would break my heart into about a thousand pieces. Now do you get why it makes me so angry that you call this man your father?" And she turns to face Magtok. "And now do you understand why it makes me nauseous that you participate in their delusions?"

"I could cope with all this a lot better if you thought of Magtok as your father's brother or cousin or something. I could also cope a lot better if you acted like adults and didn't expect Magtok to step up as your caretaker, up to and including babysitting you in the forest."

"That's all I have to say. Except that if you two are going to attack me again, then hurry up and bring it while Magtok's out of the way."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Lysandra nods and says, frowning, "I'm not going to attack you, Happy. I understand. It's just...I never wanted to come to this universe. I had a happy life with my Magtok and...Calling this one dad is me trying to hold on to that, I guess...I don't know."

13. - Top - End - #43

Show

Happy gets up from the sand, where she had been sitting next to Magtok, and moves away from him a bit, so that she's standing and facing all three of them. "Okay. Fine. Now if everyone is done being violent for the moment, then you three can listen to my side of the story ." Happy says, giving glaring looks at Sophia and Lysandra and only a slightly less hostile look at Magtok. "I have a daughter (and no, I'm not going to introduce her to people with anger management problems, so don't even ask). She is the light of my life, and she and I have been through hell together. I also have a version of me from an alternate universe. Now if anyone, ever, even hinted to me that this other me was also Melody's mother, I would tear them apart. If Melody ever decided to call that other me 'Momma', it would break my heart into about a thousand pieces. Now do you get why it makes me so angry that you call this man your father?" And she turns to face Magtok. "And now do you understand why it makes me nauseous that you participate in their delusions?"

"I could cope with all this a lot better if you thought of Magtok as your father's brother or cousin or something. I could also cope a lot better if you acted like adults and didn't expect Magtok to step up as your caretaker, up to and including babysitting you in the forest."

"That's all I have to say. Except that if you two are going to attack me again, then hurry up and bring it while Magtok's out of the way."
    I see. I was under the impression that we were considered by all purposes adopted, or at least in my case since I have not proven myself worthy of being a member of your family, magtok being the temporary guardian until I've proven myself to be worthy or to be kicked out.
    And Happy, I wish not to fight you and make it clear that I apologize for my previous actions, especially with the knowledge of why you feel such discomfort.

Sophia replies.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #44

Isle of Yorichi

Krait hands that spear back to Aric, whether he wants it back or not. Krait doesn't need your pity, human. Even unarmed, he is more than a match for any living, unliving, or non-living entity on this island. In fact, he'd prove it right here and now, but he's just a little bit preoccupied right now.

"The gods have not yet seen fit to bless me with wings, Mithar. Running away from danger was not to be one of my specialties."
    Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Isle of Yorichi

Aric takes the spear back without a word, only to see Cessie shatter the wall and expose them to their enemies.
    Flying shield! He blurts, tossing the object at Krait. Take the Lady Mithar away. This time I'll be the distraction.
    He can't really die to any method of theirs, so what's to lose? Also, his Murynstil spear is tougher than their iron hides..though the fearblaze may be more useful here.
    Either way, he draws both of the weapons and begins to rapidly attack the legs of the massive constructs before running the opposite direction of wherever the other two party members decide to flee.
    Isle of Yorichi

The sorceress hesitates, if Aric choose to stay and fight, surely she could. It was just that 50 foot golems usually meant running for her. Then again, if Aric truly believed he could handle this perhaps it was just best to let him. If there was anything she knew about mercenaries was that they had a very pragmatic outlook on life. She doubted Aric would actually let himself die just to save someone, even if that person happened to be paying him.

"...let's just get back to the boat." She tells Krait and starts to move, making herself faster by putting a strong wind behind her.

The golems don't attack at once, apparently satisfied to just stare at the intruders for a moment. Aric's sudden attack changes all that however and the golem nearly falls backwards as he starts to stab into it's iron hide. I curse you intruders! It mentally projects within their minds. You invade our home, destroy our creed and refuse our commands! I am A'zltaza'than, greatest of the gods and my wrath will seek up each and every one of you and make sure you suffer for what you have wrought here! It's booming voice echoes within their heads.

Does being cursed mean you can demand more payment?

In any case it seems like the rest of the stone goliath's seem satisfied with this curse and does not attack Aric even as he assaults their apparent leader.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2014-07-07 at 12:00 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45

And she turns to face Magtok. "And now do you understand why it makes me nauseous that you participate in their delusions?"
    Magtok nods here, but beyond that, doesn't have much to add to this. He shoots a look towards Sophia when she apologizes to Happy. An 'excuse me I think you're forgetting the person you punched in the head thank you very much' sort of look.

Isle of Yorichi

Krait looks back at the giant, sorely tempted to go back and fight with Aric. However, it doesn't look like the giants are actually doing anything, besides promising curses or whatever. Aric can deal with that, right? I mean, even an infant should be able to survive that, what could a flimsy curse from a dead deity possibly do to stop the mercenaries?

"Not yet. Our guide is still out there, and has yet to die ignominiously, foolishly throwing himself upon the military might of the kobold race." As all goblins are destined to do, surely. Krait hops aboard that flying shield, and takes off in search of their guide. Cessie and her winds are more than capable of getting back to the ship alone.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

Seaside Date

When she sees the sheep, Agape's eyes go wide and most of her snakes dart towards it. "Can I have some money so I can give it a go?" She smiles excitedly.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

17. - Top - End - #47
    Halfling in the Playground

Isle of Yorichi

Aric stops his assault and visibly winces at the voice in his head, but otherwise doesn't seem to be too concerned...hopefully this curse wouldn't be a major issue.
    Anyways, he'll stab the leader a few more times before running off towards the woodlands, where he'll look for his allies.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

Olde Time Seaside Holiday

Happy deflates a little when she sees that the girls aren't going to attack her again. It would have made it so much easier to think of them as the villains of their little dynamic, rather than as complex people with their own viewpoints and concerns. ()

"Fine. I'll be right back."
    Happy has just spied a vendor selling Baxter's Iced Cream Soda! A Positive Cure for Neurasthenia, Sun Sickness, Blood Disorders, Paralysis, and Headaches of All Sorts! 5¢!. Maybe it will mend Magtok's broken head. If not, at least it's an ice cream soda.

She returns with two, and offers one to Magtok. His has a spoon rather than a straw. Based on his speech problems, she's guessing operating a straw is probably a bit much for him. (after convo below)

((Up to you whether the ice cream soda has any curative properties, unintended effects, or is just sweet, cold yumminess.))
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2014-07-07 at 03:08 PM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Lysandra sighs and follows Happy to the stand, thirsty from all the fighting. Which will likely lead to a rather awkward scenario with them both waiting in line, where Lys says, "So...Happy..." before trailing off.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

Olde Time Seaside Holiday - Baxter's Ice Cream Sodas

"What is it, Leasondra?"
    Happy says, half turning around, but it's her blind side, so she doesn't really see Lys.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

21. - Top - End - #51

Isle of Yorichi

Krait looks back at the giant, sorely tempted to go back and fight with Aric. However, it doesn't look like the giants are actually doing anything, besides promising curses or whatever. Aric can deal with that, right? I mean, even an infant should be able to survive that, what could a flimsy curse from a dead deity possibly do to stop the mercenaries?

"Not yet. Our guide is still out there, and has yet to die ignominiously, foolishly throwing himself upon the military might of the kobold race." As all goblins are destined to do, surely. Krait hops aboard that flying shield, and takes off in search of their guide. Cessie and her winds are more than capable of getting back to the ship alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Isle of Yorichi

Aric stops his assault and visibly winces at the voice in his head, but otherwise doesn't seem to be too concerned...hopefully this curse wouldn't be a major issue.
    Anyways, he'll stab the leader a few more times before running off towards the woodlands, where he'll look for his allies.
    Isle of Yorichi

"Don't bother Krait, I will have my elemental guide him back to the boat." Cessie tells the kobolt, feeling far more concerned about this curse than the other two. "Let's just make sure everyone arrives safe and sound." Aric will probably be able to see Krait at least as he's flying. The golems all just stare down at him as their leader speaks again, ignoring the stabs.

You will all regret what you have wrought here today, all of you will suffer for your insolence.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2014-07-09 at 12:02 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Boardwalk Shenanigans

Riley blinks and shakes his head, his train of thought broken, then smiles and pushes the sack of coins into Agape's hands.

"Go for it! Win something awesome!"

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Olde Time Seaside Holiday - Baxter's Ice Cream Sodas

"What is it, Leasondra?"
    Happy says, half turning around, but it's her blind side, so she doesn't really see Lys.
    Lysandra frowns and thinks for a minute or two before saying, "Well...I don't really know what to say...Other than I don't want us fighting every time we run into each other."

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

"So don't start fights!" Happy protests. She didn't lay a hand on either sister in this encounter! "Or... I guess, stop Saffra from starting them. She's got some serious emotional problems." She fetches her ice cream sodas and heads back towards Magtok. Time to find out if Baxter's Iced Cream Soda! A Positive Cure for Neurasthenia, Sun Sickness, Blood Disorders, Paralysis, and Headaches of All Sorts! 5¢! will do anything to help her boyfriend.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

Boardwalk Date

Agape smiles and buys however many she can. I think three and ten are the standard numbers for such things, but don't really know. She's quite a good shot; her snakes move forward and back to give her better depth perception, which will assist her aim. She might not get it at first, but it won't take too long. Certainly not ten throws, if she gets ten and not three- I'd be more inclined towards the three in this instance.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Boardwalk Date

The darts are sold singly, or in groups of three or ten, as expected, with larger amounts offering negligible discounts.

The cheery, chunky man at the counter happily explains rules that could be easily assumed to Agape as she steps up, his long and scraggly grey beard catching on the splinters of the battered particle board counter. Just pop three balloons in a row to get top shelf! And, as it turns out, this game is much more fair than other throwing games. It's hard to cheat with darts and balloons after all.

Pop!
    Pop!
    Pop!

The man grins and gestures at the shelf, letting Agape take her prize!

(Recaiden) He lives!

27. - Top - End - #57
    Orc in the Playground

Boardwalk Date

Agape grins and hands over the excess money before pointing at one of the big sheep. "I'd like that one, please." She smiles and holds her hands out to take it.

Hopefully it won't magically turn into a real sheep. Agape has no idea how to look after sheep.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Boardwalk Date

The man happily hands over the sheep and tilts his fishing hat, "Good throwin', little lady! Enjoy!"

The sheep doesn't come to life, luckily, though it does bleat when squeezed.

(Recaiden) He lives!

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

Boardwalk Date

Agape smiles widely and leans over to kiss Riley on the cheek, giving her new giant sheep a squeeze ["BAAA"] as she does so. "What do you want to do next, Riley?"

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Boardwalk Date

Riley's face flares bright red just as the last traces of his earlier blush disappear and looks around.

"Well, I can see...Go Karts...Bumper Cars...laser tag...carousel...kissing bo-nope never mind...uh...Oh! There's skee-ball!"

(Recaiden) He lives!