New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default new OOTS miniature set?

the giant's drawing style changed after last book and the miniatures are made with old style.
    will we saw the new updated miniatures?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: new OOTS miniature set?

It's unknown. I asked back in April, and recieved this from Morland Studios about the miniatures:

There are four new figures currently at our casters. I try not to set release dates until the casting is almost complete to prevent having to delay a release for any unforeseen reason after announcing a date. However, I can say it will be sometime between now and the middle if August (Gen Con) for all four.

If you have subscribed to the carts newsletter, you'll absolutely get notice when they are released. This is a fan driven line, production of new figures depends on interest of OOTS figures. So do feel free to spread the word.
    It appears all four are coming out at once, since there's only a month and a half left til Gen Con. The last release was Xykon and original Vaarsuvius. This release will almost certainly include Redcloak, but I said that last time too.

I can see a possiblity of them releasing the updated outfits. But I hope they get through Nale, Thog, and Sabine first. Plus Elan's old outfit, and Haley's desert outfit.
    Last edited by NerdyKris; 2014-07-02 at 01:24 PM.