New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Need Suggestions for Gish feats...

Did a build for a friend of mine for a somewhat simple gish build but need help...she wants to do a good balance of arcane and martial with a good emphasis on enchantment and "seduction" being a rather sexual female player. I suggest Beguiler but she wanted more martial prowess...

Build: Duskblade 3/Wizard 3/Swiftblade 2/Abjurant Champion 5/Swiftblade 6

I need your help giant playground people...HIT ME

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Need Suggestions for Gish feats...

Power Attack is an obvious choice, and the Minor Shapeshift reserve feat in CM is fairly standard. Arcane Strike in CW is good if you have spell slots to spend on it. Practiced Spellcaster is a must-have, you can apply it after Abjurant Champion sets your caster level to your BAB. Extend and Persistent Spell are amazing, especially with an alternate cost method or just reduced cost. Fell Drain and/or Fell Frighten from LM are superb for ongoing damage such as Kelgore's Grave Mist, (Persistent) Cloud of Knives, (Persistent) Thunderlance, and (Persistent) Death Armor and/or Fire Shield (twice).

I'd recommend removing all the Duskblade levels and just go Wizard 6 into Swiftblade, using this variant to get Dodge and Mobility via Wizard bonus feats. You'll need to use an Outsider or Elf race for proficiencies to qualify for Abjurant Champion, preferably Gray Elf or Fire Elf or possibly Snow Elf in Frostburn. Polymorph makes your physical stats irrelevant.