New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default SHEOL Inc.: I Owe My Soul to the Company Store

Welcome to SHEOL Incorporated!
    We're a very dedicated private Employment Agency that focuses on matching the employees to the right employers. In the Nexus today normal specialized companies are simply not equipped to handle the many demands the ever changing nature of the Nexus. A business simply can't specialize do deal with all of them and some of them might be too rare to really make money off. Which is why SHEOL has gathered them all under one roof. Whatever your need we will find someone to deal with it, so instead of going all over the nexus looking for someone to help you, go to SHEOL instead.

SHEOL, unlike MERC, doesn't only deal with mercenary work, we don't specialize at anything. That we leave to our employees who can specialize in a wide range of service, all to serve the needs of those who hire us. However we do support MERC's initiative to keep hired work fair and legal which is why all SHEOL employees are required to have a MERC license to guarantee good service.

SHEOL Inc. Offices
    Spoiler: Offices
    Show
    Inside

Our main office. Here we handle most of our everyday business, Inside is the largest and busiest town in the nexus after all so we adapt after need.

Riverside

Our newest office and where all calls are redirected to. Not very busy at the moment.

Permanent Employees
    Spoiler: Employees
    Show
    SHEOL Inc. rarely hire permanent employees, instead we often bring in freelancers to match their specialties with whatever our employees need. Otherwise we have a large staff off accountants, enforcers, lawyers and other experts that makes sure that everything runs smoothly.
    The communication directors are our faces outwards and deal with the day-to-day business of matching freelancers with the jobs we get.

Dys
    The person writing this, as the Communication Director I handle nearly all communication SHEOL has on the Wall and over other public channels. I also hand out jobs to freelancers and handle day to day business in the inside office.

Darrian
    Darrian is our Director of Procurement. It is his job to obtain and manage the resources SHEOL needs to function. He often manages our jobs that require obtaining goods.

Raaj
    Raaj is the highest ranking imp within SHEOL. This means it get to act secretary and greet everyone coming into the Inside office.

Sheila, Lulu & Mirjam
    Cerbererus who operates the Riverside office. Also handles many calls to SHEOL.

Therak
    Pit Lord who gates back and fourth the Riverside and the Inside office. Works as an enforcer to make sure troublemakers stay out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Wally
    "a sea theme or aristocratic theme."
    He replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris on a Stick View Post
    [SHEOL Inc. Communications Office]

"Alriiiiiight." Kal picks out clothes based on the conversation made earlier. He's certainly taking this seriously enough to not be completely outlandish with his fashion choices.
    "So, is there a dressing room, or were you going to just let me get undressed in front of you?" Kal winks.

Dys smiles, amused. "It's actually right behind you. The door there." She points out the door to the changing room which just so happens to be connected to the wardrobe. "But if you feel to be in a hurry..." The devil shrugs.

Wally

"Okay, just put on the clothes you like and we'll take some photos then." ANd so Dys will lead Wally to the changing room.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: SHEOL Inc.: I Owe My Soul to the Company Store

Kal winks again, undoing tje top few buttons of his shirt suggestively, but then heading into the changing room to finish undressing. After half a minute (he's a quick changer) he'll come out in the outfit he picked out.
    "Well, what do you think?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inside Office

Into the front area comes a tall, purple woman. Purple skin, purple tentacle hair, eight feet tall, surprisingly muscled... she might be recognized as Guill Dae, the owner of Mystique Physique.

"I have a contract to place."

4. - Top - End - #4

"Nice, very nice." Dys remarks as her eyes takes in Kal's half-naked body, not staring, just an appreciating look at his physique. "I think I can pretty much guarantee you will do great out there." As far as she was concerned, Kal had a guaranteed place in the calendar the moment he stepped inside the office.

Inside Office

An imp with the nametag that reads "Raaj" sits behind a desk and looks up as the woman enters the room. "What sort of contract miss?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2014-07-09 at 12:49 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inside Office

"I own Mystique Physique, which was recently attacked. There were attempts to harm my employees and myself. Thankfully, no one was seriously hurt and all damage was easily reversed. The perpetrator appeared to be female, but I believe that may have been an illusion. There was a peculiar kind of magic used, but I did not have an opportunity to analyze what it was. I suspect that the perpetrator had some kind of demonic powers, or some other kind of unholy influence."

6. - Top - End - #6

Inside Office

"Alright, but what do you want us to do with this information exactly? Find her? Bring her to justice? Curse her?" The imp inquires.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inside Office

"Bring her to justice, preferably. More importantly, discover why. If this was a random attack, due to beliefs, or if she was hired to do so. If hired, by who. I will be paying [Nice bounty; high, but not unusually so] for her incapacitation and some answers. Incapacitation only, such as killing her, will net [about a third of the main price]. Answers, if sufficient, will net from half to the full price, depending on how extensive the information is. I would also appreciate it if you... publicized this a bit. I want her to know that she has a price on her. [Nice bonus.]"

8. - Top - End - #8

Inside Office

"Very well, we'll put up a poster with your information and spread it around. With luck anyone will recognize something from your description and tip us off. Of course, posters cost money to produce and spread so there will be an initial cost." Raaj replies as he starts writing up something on his tab.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

Inside Office

And presumably the pair will iron out the details. Guill doesn't seem to pretend that there's a good chance of catching the villain, but she gives the imp all the information and will pay an up-front fee.

...to a point. She isn't willing to put down a solid up-front for the bounty itself, given how large it is and how she has no reason to believe that it will be fulfilled. She will pay some up front, though, and will sign a contract (after going over it several time and almost obsessively asking to iron out possible loopholes for both parties) that says she will pay the full price when the agreed terms are met.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sheol Inc. - Waiting]

"Alright, next up is Sakura." The imps blinks, looks down at the page again. "Er, Sakura Murasaki? Just head to Darrian's office."

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Darrian! Neato. Tina bows before the gracious imp, clasping her hands together. "Thank you," she sighs, before running off in the indicated direction. Kal gets a glance, at any rate - she's seen him once or twice before. Maybe she'll bother him after.

As of right now, the wannabe model enters Darrian's office without knocking, taking a gamble that it'll show eagerness and initiative. Not rudeness. Definitely not that.
    [Darrian's Office - Later]

Darrian looks up at the person who thought it was a good idea to just walk in here, but rather than irritated he looks rather surprised. Fettina? Here? Well, it's not that out there, but he's totally caught off guard. "Hello, I assume you're my last interview for the day?" He recovers very quickly. No need to blow his cover on something as foolish as being surprised.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

"Nice, very nice." Dys remarks as her eyes takes in Kal's half-naked body, not staring, just an appreciating look at his physique. "I think I can pretty much guarantee you will do great out there." As far as she was concerned, Kal had a guaranteed place in the calendar the moment he stepped inside the office.

Inside Office

An imp with the nametag that reads "Raaj" sits behind a desk and looks up as the woman enters the room. "What sort of contract miss?"

"So, we getting started?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

12. - Top - End - #12

"Yeah, just do what comes natural." Dys comments as she opens the door for him. Outside an imp with a camera is waiting and they seem to already have set up the illusion of the forest he was supposed to pose at.
    The whole photographing can probably be hand-waved though.

13. - Top - End - #13

[Sheol Inc. - Waiting]

"And then... other Sakura. Frescot was it? You're going to Dys office, I believe you know where it's located." The imp then adds.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sheol Inc. - Waiting]

"Oh, great. Talk about timing. Maybe I'll see you around some time, Sakura." The dryad stands, settling Gwydion on her hip. She gives the other Sakura a wave and heads off to the office.

Once at the office, she knocks and presumably goes inside. "Hello." She says cheerily.

15. - Top - End - #15

[Sheol Inc. - Waiting]

"Hello." Dys simply replies, smiling back at the dryad. "So you're Sakura Frescot, I remember you as one of the ladies that SHEOL sent care packages to for Christmas. You remember that? It's nice to finally see you face to face like this." Dys prided herself with her recollection of names!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post

Darrian looks up at the person who thought it was a good idea to just walk in here, but rather than irritated he looks rather surprised. Fettina? Here? Well, it's not that out there, but he's totally caught off guard. "Hello, I assume you're my last interview for the day?" He recovers very quickly. No need to blow his cover on something as foolish as being surprised.
    The guy looks surprised. Damn. He probably thought he was getting to go home and is just being polite. Tina gives him a smile brimming with confidence, but a skilled eye (like "Darrian's") might be able to read the edgy, nervous young lady underneath. Wait... no. That might just be a ploy, too.

"Fettina," She says with an easy tone of voice. Then, thinking it might seem odd, she amends, "Just Fettina. I've got a number after that, if you want it for your little calendar, but no last name."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"Oh!" Sakura blinks and blushes at the memory of what that package contained. "Well thank you, it was very thoughtful." If weird, too. Not to say she never got some enjoyment out of it.

"But anyway, modelling, huh? I actually don't really know a lot about this. I just happened to come in here and the person at the front told me you're taking pictures of people." She takes a seat, popping Gwydion down on her lap.

"I'm sure Fettina will be just fine. Why don't you take a seat. I have a few questions to go over first." Darrian indicates the chair opposite him. "I'm interested in why you'd like to be a model. Or have you done this before?"

18. - Top - End - #18
    Halfling in the Playground

[Darrian's Office]

Tina plops her butt down in the chair indicated, folding her hands on top of the little black portfolio she's been carrying around. "Once," She says, holding up the same amount of fingers and wiggling it around. "Once before." Chuckling, she adds in a low voice, "I can only say that we were very drunk." 'Very' is emphasized by a little sliding motion with her hand. "And it still turned out very well. So I would like to try again."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2014-07-16 at 04:52 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

19. - Top - End - #19

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"Modeling, not very hard when you think about it. Just stand in front of a camera and get pictures taken of you. Of course, any professional model would claim it's more than just that but I think it looks like you got what it takes and I have an eye for these things. We're going to a seasonal theme you see so you would fit in perfectly." Dys replies. "I take it that he's not planning to join you in the photos though?" She gestures at the toddler with a smile. "It wouldn't be impossible of course, but I can't imagine he'd like to see those pictures in his teenage years."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

Sakura laughs. "Oh no. Someone can hold him while the pictures are taken. He can watch mommy be a model." She smiles down at the child. "Do you pick a season when you take the pictures? I like spring; it's my favourite time of you. It's okay if you need to do another season, though."

"It sounds like you enjoyed it. I hope I can make your second experience just as enjoyable, even if there's less liquor involved." The tiefling chuckles. "Is that an example of your work, by any chance? I'd like to see." He indicates the portfolio.

21. - Top - End - #21

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"We have spots for spring open." Dys replies. "But what do you think will make us include you in this calendar? Standard question of course."

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"Oh, well okay. I'd have a lot of fun with it, you know? And I think I'm photogenic. Or at least my husband tells me that a lot." Sakura gives her a silly grin.

23. - Top - End - #23

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"Oh yeah, he came back didn't he? You have my apologies if things got awkward when you got that package." Dys replies.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"Oh, right. Yes he did, thank goodness. It's fine, though, really." It was totally awkward, but Sakura is hardly going to make Dys feel bad or anything like that.

25. - Top - End - #25

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

Dys nods. "I'm relieved, both that he came back at that things didn't get to bad. But tell him it was a big misunderstanding." The evil reaches down and opens a drawer filled with SHEOL Inc. merchandise and picks out a Shemol, the SHEOL devil childproof doll (TM) and attempts to hand it over to the toddler. "Here, have a doll as a way of me apologizing. How many children do you have anyway?" She then asks with the drawer still open.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"It's fine, really. We have three right now. Four in a few months." Sakura smiles down at Gwydion as his attention is grabbed by the toy. He's hesitant to grab it, until his mom gives him some encouragement. He takes the toy in both hands and sets about exploring it. New toy.

27. - Top - End - #27

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"I see. A big family then." Dys comments as she nods. "But let's get this show on the road. I'd suggest a garden theme for you, have you ever worn a kimono before?"

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"No, I don't think I've heard of that before. I'll wear whatever you think is good, though, and a garden scene sounds nice." Sakura lifts Gwydion off her lap and shifts to stand.

29. - Top - End - #29

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"Great, there is an delightful kimino in the closet, it's purple too. I'll think it'll suit you." Dys points out. Of course, said kimino has an very deep cleavage. "I think it might work best with an push-up bra though, what do you think?"

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dys' Office - Earlier]

"Um, whatever you think goes good with the outfit I'm not the person to ask about what clothes look good for this kind of thing. If they're colourful and look pretty, I say they're good." The dryad giggles.