New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: SHEOL Inc.: I Owe My Soul to the Company Store

Spooktacular - Ivaz

Ivaz raises an eyebrow. Yeah, sounds more like you get possessed.

And then Sophia runs off.

Ivaz pours herself some more punch as she speaks to Garrett. Ha! That was cheesy.

She then pulls a flask out of a shadow and tips some of that into her glass. Screw poets. They're usually too stuck up to be good in bed. She offers the flask to Garrett. Want some? It's scotch.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Spooktacular

Garrett's hand snaps at near the speed of sound for the flask, dwarf-raised instincts taking hold. Unless stopped, he'll quickly down the whole thing in a few long gulps before handing it back and wiping his mouth.

"Wasn't tryin' fer cheesey. Was just saying what I was thinking. "

It's worth noting that Garrett is an empath. He can feel the emotions and physical states of those around him unless they block it somehow.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spooktacular - Krystal and Tovia

Tovia takes her hand and gallantly raises it to her lips, just the way you'd expect from a chauvinist gentleman who clings to old world manners. I really am a wizard, although I have not done much with it yet.

Spooktacular - Sophia and Magtok(?)

The berobed cyborg affixes the EVA pilot with a haughty and disdainful look. Of course. Would you expect anything less than perfection from Lord Magtok? Yes, that's Tobias' voice.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

4. - Top - End - #214

Spooktacular - Ivaz

Ivaz raises an eyebrow as she watches her flask get emptied. Damn. You can get your own from now on. Or pay me for more.

Ivaz takes the empty flask back and drops it into the shadow. Then she leans back against the table and drinks her cup.

Still cheesy. Word of advice: if you want to get with me, just say so.

Ivaz doesn't have any resistance to such things. She seems slightly bored at the moment. She also likes looking at the more revealing costumes present. Hers included.

-------------((Ninja'd!))--------------------

Spooktacular - Krystal

Krystal wasn't expecting the kiss, but she goes with it. Tovia was probably just sticking to the character she dressed as.

Awesome. How long have you been a wizard? I mean, if you haven't been one long, then I wouldn't expect you to do much yet.

I mean, I've been trying to be a hero for years now. Hasn't quite caught on yet, though.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2014-10-01 at 10:09 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

5. - Top - End - #215

Spooktacular

Aiden (not the cafe one, the dorky one) enters the room, hoping that the party will be as crazy as advertised. His costume will come as a surprise to absolutely nobody. At least he didn't bring any weapons.

Spoiler: He even dyed his hair white. What a loser.
    Show

He glances around the room, looking for somebody to annoy socialize with.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Spooktacular

Garrett is halfway through thinking up a witty remark about the flask when Ivaz brings up curtains. He immediately splutters.

"I don't, I mean, I wasn't-Yer a real beauty and all, but I've never-"

He stops himself before can say anything even more embarrassing, his cheeks and arms literally glowing a warm red colour and emitting heat.

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

7. - Top - End - #217

Spooktacular - Ivaz

Ivaz grins. Aw, you're blushing. She chuckles, then finishes off her drink.

Whatever. If you don't wanna, that's fine. I'll find somebody else here that will. Or somewhere else. No shortage of horny people around. She crushes the cup in her hand and tosses it into a shadow.

You're free to keep telling me I'm hot, though. Don't stop that just cause you don't wanna bang.

Ivaz watches Aiden enter, her eyes moving up and down his costume.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Spooktacular

"It's not that I wouldn't want to," Garrett says, blushing so hard his sleeves actually start to singe. Normally he would have chickened out by now, but the blood of the gods grows stronger daily.

He leans in to whisper to Ivaz.

"I've never...y'know...I just recently got the ability to feel."

(Recaiden) He lives!

9. - Top - End - #219

Spooktacular - Ivaz

Ivaz smirks. And you haven't dived right into the wonderful world of sex yet? You're missing out, buddy.

I'm gonna be nice to ya. You don't want me to be your first. Trust me. Go out and sleep around a bit. Then come back to me. I'll be around.

And with that, Ivaz will push away from the table and go to mingle a bit. Unless Garrett stops her, of course.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

Spooktacular

Garrett looks taken aback-and he is-and at a loss for words-and he is. Ivaz escapes easily, and Garrett is left at the table with an utterly scrambled brain and a dry throat.

"What the hell just happened. "

(Recaiden) He lives!

11. - Top - End - #221

Spooktacular

Aiden decides to head over to the drinks table. They gotta have soda, right? No self-respecting party goes without soda.

12. - Top - End - #222

[Spooktacular!]

It would appear the Mew wearing a set of miniaturized (and as a result adorable looking) Mewtwo armor is floating around near the refreshment table, apparently trying to decide whether or not she wants to take off her helmet to get something to drink. The alcoholic beverages are eyed cautiously. Given her more or less negligible body mass booze would probably be a poor idea.

That, and drunkenness combined with devastating psionic power really doesn't mix very well.

When Aiden gets close she glances over at the warrior and waves one of her lil' paws at him. Then she slides back a panel on her left gauntlet, revealing a little computer screen that lights up with a telekinetic glow as she rapidly types out a message. Once complete she hits play and a feminine, if somewhat synthesized, voice begins speaking.

"Hi there! I'm Fortuna Wonder, I've been working on the Bridge Builder lab over at VIGIL. I think I might have seen you wandering around there?"

A beat as another message is typed.

"Before you ask, I'm not a member. Just a business associate, I guess?"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

Spooktacular

As Marciano begins to chat up some poor helpless NPC in the corner, he waves off Caius and Gemma. Clearly, that was the sign to go about and try and enjoy the party. Marcy could handle himself, and his allies wouldn't be too far away. Caius moves to sit in a fairly lonesome looking chair and glare at people who come near. He was a blisteringly antisocial individual when it came to large gatherings of people. Honestly, he'd always been a quiet person, and more than a little distrustful around people, especially so many people in one place!

However, Gemma didn't have her brother's streak of unsociable behavior, and she moves towards the table with all the drinks. She's wearing the blue bodypaint that comes with the costume, but her dyed red hair still seems to have a purple line running through it. She was too proud of her hair color to dye the entire thing, after all! She leans against the table, her white boots flopping onto the floor unceremoniously as she lazily lounges about. Gemma does look to Aiden though, and speaks, her green eyes flashing brightly.

"Hey, Sprite or Mountain Dew?"

It's sort of a random question.

14. - Top - End - #224

Spooktacular

Aiden is quick to wave back at the little Mew. Mew was always his favorite Pokemon, though he probably shouldn't mention the whole "you're from a video game thing."

"Yeah, probably. I'm Aiden Kester, Wa-VIGIL member and professional Devil Hunter. Probably haven't been to your lab, though. Science isn't really my thing." He shrugs. He's about to continue when he's asked the worst question ever. He glances at Gemma with a look of pure disgust. "I think I'll just cut out the middleman and drink some bleach."
    Last edited by Devixer; 2014-10-01 at 11:51 PM.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Orc in the Playground

Spoopyween!

Felandria arrives at the party, not caring even slightly about anyone makin' fun of her for wearing the same costume again.

She's once again made up to look like She Hulk, specifically the purple jeans and fingerless gloves look, hel long red hair changed to a greenish black and her muscle tone significantly increased.

She eyes the Pumpkin warily.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Spooktacular

Aiden is quick to wave back at the little Mew. Mew was always his favorite Pokemon, though he probably shouldn't mention the whole "you're from a video game thing."

"Yeah, probably. I'm Aiden Kester, Wa-VIGIL member and professional Devil Hunter. Probably haven't been to your lab, though. Science isn't really my thing." He shrugs. He's about to continue when he's asked the worst question ever. He glances at Gemma with a look of pure disgust. "I think I'll just cut out the middleman and drink some bleach."
    Gemma smiles widely, her surprisingly clean teeth flashing in the light as she grins. It's a genuinely happy smile, full of life and cheer, playfulness etched in the lines on her skin around her mouth. She did a lot of smiling, it seemed. "Ohh! Well that wasn't an answer I was expecting at all!" She waggles her gloved fingers excitedly before reaching for a cup, and a few bottles of soda. "I've always found 'em pretty nice! As long as you, like, wash your teeth. Er, brush. Do you wash teeth? Do you actually call it washing, or does it just mean brushing? These are the questions of today! Pressing questions!" She'll begin pouring an odd concoction of Sprite, Mountain Dew, and Sprite. Once she's filled a whole glass with a third of each, she'll begin to sip at the mixture. "But, uhh, hi, I'm Gemma."

17. - Top - End - #227

[Spooktacular]

Oh don't worry about that.

Fortuna is very well aware of the fact that she would be considered a video game character in some universes. She has come to terms with that revelation and even has a few pet hypotheses about what causes it.

Anywho! The Mew types out a reply, since the Nexus is hilarious insistent about not translating PokeTalk despite translating pretty much everything else. That's kind of aggravating, really. "Nice to meet you, Aiden! And don't worry. A lot of people really aren't into science and engineering. Different interests for different people helps make the world go around, after all! Devil hunting sounds like a pretty dangerous occupation, though is that really a good idea to be talking about in present company?"

She points at one of the nearby imps with the end of her cute little tail.

Then questions!

The armored Mew quirks her head to one side before typing a reply. "I don't think I've ever had either? Are those drinks?"

18. - Top - End - #228
    Halfling in the Playground

Spooktacular

It's Thor! Except his hair is far whiter than it should be...
    The jolly man arrives via a teleport from who knows where and immediately finds the bar, and probably Marciano.

As you may have guessed, this is actually Aric, with actual Nordic back ground, luscious locks and a beard to rival Chris Hemsworth's, he looks the part. Even made an accurate-looking hammer.
    If only his hair wasn't stark white.

Under the red cape he also has his handy haversack, so he's clearly not unprepared for trouble. Of course, this is Spookyween, and it's time to have fun again!

Aric seems like a naturally happy man, with a booming laugh and a blinding smile. However, if you get a good look into his green eyes, you can tell that they are haunted by death and worse...he has truly seen sorrow.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

19. - Top - End - #229

Spooktacular

Aiden looks around at the imps and snorts. "Nah. These SHEOL guys seem alright. 'Devil's' a pretty vague term anyway. If it's big and evil and threatening the world, that means I'm going after it," he says.

When Gemma continues, Aiden doesn't stop being annoyed. "Oh geez, someone with a bigger mouth than me. I'm Aiden." He looks back at the drinks and scowls a little. "Seriously? No cherry Hotlips?"

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Spooktacular

Aiden looks around at the imps and snorts. "Nah. These SHEOL guys seem alright. 'Devil's' a pretty vague term anyway. If it's big and evil and threatening the world, that means I'm going after it," he says.

When Gemma continues, Aiden doesn't stop being annoyed. "Oh geez, someone with a bigger mouth than me. I'm Aiden." He looks back at the drinks and scowls a little. "Seriously? No cherry Hotlips?"
    Gemma continues her sipping, stopping only to sort of gaze quizzically at Mew, a look of confusion on her face, followed by a shrug of begrudging acceptance. "Mhm. You drink 'em, and stuff. Like water, but not. Kinda sizzly in your mouth! Like, little bubbles and stuff!" She drinks once more before replying towards Aiden, making a little face as she does so. "Pff. I like my mouth. I have a seriously well-shaped mouth. Lips? Cherry hotlips?

You have a mouth fetish or something?"

21. - Top - End - #231

[Spooktacular]

"That's the impression I've been getting," Fortuna writes back, her PokeGear reading her message aloud for all those not blessed with the ability to understand what it means when a pokemon says their name over and over again. "Most of what I've read suggests that devils and demons are absolutely awful creatures of pure metaphysical evilness. But many of the ones I've met in the Nexus just seem like... people. Just another type of humanoid."

The Nexus is weird like that.

Oodles of demons!

Not so many angels, though.

Funny how that works.

Probably because dark and evil is edgy and cool!

Anywho! Fortuna pulls her helmet off, revealing her huge blue eyes, pointy ears, and fuzzy pink face. She looks vaguely cat-like, but it's really only a passing resemblance. A pinkish purple glow of Psyshock surrounds her helmet, levitating it into the air as a similar glow envelopes a cup as well as the ladle sitting in the punch bowl. And then? Fortuna pours herself some punch! Watching her struggle to drink out of a plastic cup that's about half her size is equal parts hilarious and adorable.

And at this point Fortuna has concluded that Gemma is kind of weird. Even for a human. 'Sprite' and 'Mountain Dew' are filed away in the 'carbonated beverage' category. Fortuna really isn't too big on pop, cola, sodas, or other such drinks. The bubbles tickle her nose!

22. - Top - End - #232

Spooktacular

"Yeah. There weren't as many demons back in my Nexus, but they were the same way." At this point, Aiden is convinced he won't find a good soda here.

"What?" Aiden says to Gemma. His facial expression also says "what?" "It's a soda. What's your problem?"

23. - Top - End - #233

[Spooktacular!]

Fortuna is nodding her lil' head, but when Aiden mentions 'my Nexus' the Mew nearly chokes on her punch. Her Psyshock fields flicker for a moment, causing gravity to snag the various objects she's holding. Thankfully she manages to re-establish her hold before anything hits the floor.

Don't need punch on the floor after all!

The Mew quickly begins typing a new message into her tiny Mew-sized PokeGear.

"When you said 'your Nexus', what did you mean? Are you implying that there's more than one Nexus? More than one omniversal meta-location?"

Because if that's true...

Well.

If that's true, it'll make some of the calculations on the Bridge Builder project way more complicated.

24. - Top - End - #234

[Spooktacular!]

And here comes a new challanger Guest for the party. It's Mia the tech priestress, but her current costum is nowhere near this. She wears a green tunic and a pointed cap. On her back she gor a shield and sword(both plastic) and on the right glove are four triangle building a bigger triangle.

She looks curiously around for social interaction.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

25. - Top - End - #235

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Spooktacular - Krystal and Tovia

Tovia takes her hand and gallantly raises it to her lips, just the way you'd expect from a chauvinist gentleman who clings to old world manners. I really am a wizard, although I have not done much with it yet.

Spooktacular - Sophia and Magtok(?)

The berobed cyborg affixes the EVA pilot with a haughty and disdainful look. Of course. Would you expect anything less than perfection from Lord Magtok? Yes, that's Tobias' voice.
    Sophia bursts into laughter.
    [COLOR] Tobias, that is truly beautiful. I always wondered how he was like before I came here.[/COLOR]
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

26. - Top - End - #236

Spooktacular - Darsy

A new guest has arrived! Darsy walks in with a big smile on her face. She chose a costume that isn't too different from her normal attire, actually.

Spoiler: She left her hair red, though.
    Show

She looks around a bit before heading for the big pumpkin. It looked pretty cool.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

27. - Top - End - #237

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post

-------------((Ninja'd!))--------------------

Spooktacular - Krystal

Krystal wasn't expecting the kiss, but she goes with it. Tovia was probably just sticking to the character she dressed as.

Awesome. How long have you been a wizard? I mean, if you haven't been one long, then I wouldn't expect you to do much yet.

I mean, I've been trying to be a hero for years now. Hasn't quite caught on yet, though.
    I started teaching myself several months ago. I stayed out of the public eye until I felt comfortable with my magic. The debutante shrugs. Are you still out of GLoG, dear? That isn't the best place for active heroes anymore. When Krystal starts wondering how she knew that, a second look at Tovia's features may reveal a feminine similarity to Toby. But then again, that was quite a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Sophia bursts into laughter.
    [COLOR] Tobias, that is truly beautiful. I always wondered how he was like before I came here.[/COLOR]
    Thank you, Fräulein Langley. Yet this is just a costume that I am being, perhaps overly, fanciful with. Did you know that, despite being powerful players in HALO and AMEN long before any other organization or city appeared in the Nexus, it was only relatively recently that Lord Magtok and King Tobias first crossed paths? It is true! The closest the two ever came was sitting across a conference table from each other, at the Inside Council. Your father had dropped his pretensions to both super-villainy and nobility by then. Meaning that this whole persona he has adopted along with the costume is only an idealized Lord Magtok. For someone with really screwed up ideals.
    Last edited by FireFox; 2014-10-02 at 09:42 AM.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

28. - Top - End - #238

Spooktacular - Krystal

Tovia seems familiar, but Krystal can't quite place where. She figures that Tovia was a member at some point, though.

Krystal shakes her head a bit. No. I'm went home for a while, and when I came back, I joined VIGIL.

Krystal smiles a bit when sees all the costumes of heroes from her home world.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

29. - Top - End - #239

Spooktacular

Really? I'm surprised. Did you know that I have yet to call him dad? I feel that I haven't earned the right to yet, honestly. Also, I'm glad you recognize my costume. Thought it'd be fitting, as I do pilot a Mecha of sorts and I am half German.
    Sophia replies, sipping a cup of soda.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

30. - Top - End - #240

Spooky Shindig - Monstrous Monkey

The best thing about a gorilla suit is that nobody will know it's you in the gorilla suit. The worst thing about a gorilla suit is that nobody will know it's you in the gorilla suit.

Someone in a full-body gorilla costume enters the party. Hard to say who it is, given the costume's nature and all. It's possible that it's Magtok or Malice, trying to maintain a low profile and see what the party's like without painting a big ol' bulls-eye on his chest for any would-be assassins. It could just as easily be James Dalton though, looking for free food and drink, before swiping all the decorative candles so he can go run off and set an abandoned warehouse on fire. That's certainly the kind of needlessly antagonistic thing Dalton would do, after all. Krait's an option, too. Maybe he went with a gorilla suit as a sort of subtle insult towards all the smelly humans who'd be attending this party? It doesn't have to be Krait either, though. Needs is certainly weird and magical enough to somehow be a small cat inside a man-sized gorilla costume.

"Hey buddy, watch where you're going! I'm trying to-"

The gorilla turns its head towards that NPC, the one who just had his own drink spilled all over his Star Trek redshirt costume. That ape's head moves just a bit further than any human neck should be able to, and it just stares coldly at the NPC in silence, before continuing on its way. Oh no, it's that character, isn't it? Of all my PCs, it had to be the mute psychopath? Oh gods, What Pumpkin is here for the party, ladies and gentlemen. It looks like he's headed for the When Pumpkin; I'd steer clear if I were you.

Haunted Hootenanny - Dreadful Despot

Oh look, it's Magt-

Wait no, sorry. My mistake, not Magtok. That's Dr. Doom, actually. You can tell because of the green hood, and because this person's entire face is shiny and metal, instead of just half of it, like with Magtok. You can tell this is someone who really wanted to go all-out with their costume, because they're carried in on an elegant golden throne, held aloft by four lackeys in blue jumpsuits and chains, meant to resemble a certain fantastic quartet. They groan and strain under the weight, especially the stretchy-looking fellow, and are quick to carry the throne out and flee as soon as Doom has abdicated his seat to join the party on his own two legs.

Everyone's favorite villain with diplomatic immunity strides in, all pompous and self-important as ever. His expressionless mask passes over Captain Marvel, Marciano, Mystique and Magneto, and the two Magtoks, before locking on the aforementioned gorilla. What kind of weirdo wears a costume like that to a party like this? Honestly, that monkey suit is more creepy than it is goofy, especially with the way the person inside has been shambling around in it. Doom shakes his head, before venturing off in search of drinks and some lowly mortal to honor with his presence. This night, the evening you meet the legendary Doctor Doom, will surely the greatest evening of your petty mortal lives. For Doom, however, it is merely another Tuesday Thursday.

Ghastly Gathering - Fearsome Fighter

Speaking of Street Fighter references, there's yet another Magtok PC at this gathering. Everyone, say hello to Krait's rendition of Vega. You know, Vega? The one with the mask and the claw? He's from Street Fighter 2? Seriously, you don't know? Oh come on, I know I'm a big videogame geek, but I figured Vega was common knowledge to you all! Now I just feel terrible.

Well fine, here's a picture of him. Naturally Krait doesn't look exactly like that, since he's all scaly and lizardish and whatnot, but he certainly got the mask and claw right, and found a wig to serve as hair, too. I'm not entirely sure what Krait means to accomplish by attending this party, though. I mean, MERC doesn't have any jobs that would have anything to do with beating up any of the people at this party, last I checked, and Krait's never really enjoyed associating himself with these filthy non-kobold giants and their filthy pink skin. Maybe MERC was assigned to do security when I wasn't looking? Dunno. That claw thing looks really sharp, though. I wouldn't get into a fight here if I were you. Krait has a sort of 'this claw is totally awesome and I am dying for an excuse to use it on one of you' look about him, and I don't think anybody here would dare stop him if you really deserved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi