New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: KuReshtin's Kallously Konfusing Konsternations - Random Banter #208

Spent my afternoon with my absolutely gorgeous nephew. There isn't a sweeter wee lad. Apparently he's still talking about me coming over non stop, and how we will go for a swim next week. I love my wee laddie.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

2. - Top - End - #272
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Spent my afternoon with my absolutely gorgeous nephew. There isn't a sweeter wee lad. Apparently he's still talking about me coming over non stop, and how we will go for a swim next week. I love my wee laddie.
    D'aw, that sounds fun. I actually got a chance to hang out with like, my 4 year old cousin yesterday as well. He said Godzilla was a dragon (I have a Godzilla poster).

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    I always promote the show, before mentioning the name, as a young vampire and human who fall for each other. So many people assume Twilight and scrunch their noses up!
    Well, the vampire isn't that young...

ION:
    It takes some getting used to that everyone else here in RB is asleep as well when I sleep...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    It takes some getting used to that everyone else here in RB is asleep as well when I sleep...
    that does seem like a very strange thing to get used to
    elemental avatar by kaariane

extended signature

5. - Top - End - #275
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Well, the vampire isn't that young...
    Young when turned into a vampire.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

6. - Top - End - #276

NecromancerGuy

d'aww~

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    D'aw, that sounds fun. I actually got a chance to hang out with like, my 4 year old cousin yesterday as well. He said Godzilla was a dragon (I have a Godzilla poster).
    And what did you say to that? Has he even seen any 'Zilla flicks yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeburn View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I had technical difficulties with my hardware up to the point where I had to get a new one.

But at least the computer is running more smoothly than before.

So, what have you guys been up to lately?

(I apologize for not reading the posts)
    Kitty wrangling, existential crisising, the usual. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    We found him. Someone that bro has not yet identified had him outside and were about to give him a bath.
    Weird that someone would be giving the dog a bath and no one else was aware of it. But glad ya got him back safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Grytorm View Post
    My parents have finally gone on vacation so I can be alone and miserable by myself. To cheer myself up I am posting here and watching Nightmare Before Christmas. Also I think the Majora's mask remake would be really cool. Although a bit annoying because more things to buy.

Well, it is a good movie. Figuring out how to not be quite so les miserables is probably a good idea too.

As for the remake, I can only hope they clean it up a bit and fix some of the really annoying, futzy parts like the boss of the water dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

7. - Top - End - #277

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    And what did you say to that? Has he even seen any 'Zilla flicks yet?
    I said yes, and he hasn't seen any.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

Note to self. Do not watch sad television when depressed.

9. - Top - End - #279

NecromancerGuy

I said yes, and he hasn't seen any.
    Oh my. Gonna watch some dragon tales with him sometime then?

Generally not the best of plans unless there's some form of catharsis involved, IIRC. :/
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Watch Frankie Boyle or Jimmy Carr. That's about as dark as humor gets.
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2014-07-20 at 03:26 PM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Nah I am going to finish watching the disk of Criminal Minds I have. Not every episode can be sad. Most are just horrible instead.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

Sad televisions don't like to be watched anyway. They would rather sit in their cupboard, powered down and feeling sorry for themselves

I just had banoffee ice cream. For such an abomination of nature, it was surprisingly delicious.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

13. - Top - End - #283
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    I just had banoffee ice cream. For such an abomination of nature, it was surprisingly delicious.
    Banana and Toffee are two of those things that just go really well together, and if you then add ice cream into that mix, that has to be awesome. Because Ice cream!

I managed to get absolutely nothing done all weekend, and I feel so good about it. I needed a weekend of doing nothing to recharge a bit.
    Watched about 11 episodes of The 100 over the course of the weekend. it's no master piece by any stretch, but it's passable and a decent way to spend some time if there's nothing else to do. Or if there's things to do but you just feel like ignoring it and waste a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy
    Thanks KuReshtin, Chief Nerd-Hurder of the UKitP Clan.
    KuReshtin too, because he's awesome and a Swede, and therefore double awesome.
    Stig-atar by Irbis.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lucky. I have three little cousins, two of them twins. One of the twins in an abomination. Luckily he's outgrowing it.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KuReshtin View Post
    Banana and Toffee are two of those things that just go really well together, and if you then add ice cream into that mix, that has to be awesome. Because Ice cream!

I managed to get absolutely nothing done all weekend, and I feel so good about it. I needed a weekend of doing nothing to recharge a bit.
    Watched about 11 episodes of The 100 over the course of the weekend. it's no master piece by any stretch, but it's passable and a decent way to spend some time if there's nothing else to do. Or if there's things to do but you just feel like ignoring it and waste a few hours.
    Doing nothing is one of my favourite weekend pastimes It really does recharge the ol' mind-batteries.

I'm of the heretical opinion that adding ice cream to things doesn't automatically make it better For evidence I present the horrible experiment known as tea-and-honey ice cream. It tasted of puppy tears and dead unicorns.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

so, i finished pokemon Y. so i decided to start doing other things in it, like use the wonder trade. all my friends were saying oh, wonder trade is horrible, you never get anything good"
    but so far i've gotten a japanese charmander, squirtle and a japanese froakie, as well as an anorith, vivilon, and a lairon
    i might just sit in bed for hours doing nothing but wonder trading, its fun

in other news, i have an exam at school in 13 hours

extended signature

17. - Top - End - #287
    Dwarf in the Playground

I made Swedish style Cinnamon buns yesterday so I figured I might gorge on them when I get home good/bad idea?
    Errare humanum est
    Live long and Prosper
    May the force be with you

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomvid View Post
    I made Swedish style Cinnamon buns yesterday so I figured I might gorge on them when I get home good/bad idea?
    they sound nice. maybe don't gorge on them, because you wont have any left to eat later it's better to savour good food

extended signature

19. - Top - End - #289
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by chaotic stupid View Post
    they sound nice. maybe don't gorge on them, because you wont have any left to eat later it's better to savour good food
    Well yes you've got a point there and I would be unable to make more until I have got me more milk, sugar and butter, damn maybe I should go shopping
    Errare humanum est
    Live long and Prosper
    May the force be with you

20. - Top - End - #290
    Firbolg in the Playground

Doing nothing is one of my favourite weekend pastimes It really does recharge the ol' mind-batteries.

I'm of the heretical opinion that adding ice cream to things doesn't automatically make it better For evidence I present the horrible experiment known as tea-and-honey ice cream. It tasted of puppy tears and dead unicorns.
    I'm the opposite. I'll go stir-crazy in short order with nothing to do. Hence the weekend was a flurry of grilling, painting my remaining 40K minis, and playing Crusader Kings 2 for the Playground Succession Game

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomvid View Post
    Well yes you've got a point there and I would be unable to make more until I have got me more milk, sugar and butter, damn maybe I should go shopping
    see, my logic is infallible even though i did name myself chaotic stupid

anyway, i think you should keep one or two until either just before, or just after, you buy the ingredients for more, that way, you've got some the entire time

extended signature

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    I'm the opposite. I'll go stir-crazy in short order with nothing to do. Hence the weekend was a flurry of grilling, painting my remaining 40K minis, and playing Crusader Kings 2 for the Playground Succession Game
    Yeah, my housemate's broadly similar. She has the busiest social schedule I've ever seen.

'course, my weekend was anything but quiet. I had three parties in three days, two of which were at my house. Exhausting

23. - Top - End - #293

Yeah, my housemate's broadly similar. She has the busiest social schedule I've ever seen.

'course, my weekend was anything but quiet. I had three parties in three days, two of which were at my house. Exhausting
    Sounds like it beats my weekend of cleaning superglue off of my fingers.

...least I didn't manage to glue my hand to the floor again.

But it'll be worth it when the army takes to the field in full colours.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

...least I didn't manage to glue my hand to the floor again.
    should i even ask?

extended signature

25. - Top - End - #295

should i even ask?
    The tube was leaking and I didn't notice. Next thing I know my hand is stuck to the tile floor.

Considering the injuries I've sustained working with miniatures, getting a hand stuck is nothing.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

The tube was leaking and I didn't notice. Next thing I know my hand is stuck to the tile floor.

Considering the injuries I've sustained working with miniatures, getting a hand stuck is nothing.
    it sounds excruciatingly painful

extended signature

27. - Top - End - #297

it sounds excruciatingly painful
    Not really, more just irritating. Little bit of acetone to break the bond and that's it.

The trick is getting the stuff while you're...you know...stuck.

And being glad that no one had a camera...

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Not really, more just irritating. Little bit of acetone to break the bond and that's it.

The trick is getting the stuff while you're...you know...stuck.

And being glad that no one had a camera...
    That would've absolutely been plastered all over the internet. Because stuff like that is much funnier than, you know, actually helping the stuck person...

I am beginning to realize that in about a month I will have even less free time and sanity than I currently have. Why, you ask? Because in addition to my current Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm job, I will be starting my 16-20 hour a week (unpaid) field internship. At an agency that also operates Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm. I am not exactly certain how I am supposed to make this happen, but I figure it's a safe bet that my coffee intake may increase.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

29. - Top - End - #299

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KuReshtin View Post

If you think that's good, try fried or grilled plantains & vanilla (rum/whiskey/bourbon) caramel sauce. If you do it right, you'll almost make the decadence even more intense by fooling yourself into believing it's almost healthy.

Glad you were able to recharge.
    Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Today I soaked for hours with my best friend & other two maid of honours at the spa. Dwelling in a ginger smelling sauna was nice. As well as a tar sauna. Mm. I feel like a total relaxed blob...
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~