So I feel a bit odd. Usually I don't have any real issue with either winging character creation, or finding the right combination of class-abilities and feats to do what I want, but here I'm finding myself stumped and not sure what to do. I have the character concept down, and know what to do up to level 7 or 9, but it just feels very lackluster for me. It also doesn't help that this is the first game my group has done in Saga, so I'm not really familiar with all of the feats/talents and I'm hoping there's something I missed.

The setting is the Clone Wars. I don't remember the exact time frame we're looking at, but I believe MOST of the iconic things haven't happened yet and it's closer to the beginning than the end.

My character is a Jawa Jedi Sentinel, going more for the dark side hunter side of it, even though I haven't taken any of those abilities YET. We started at level 5 (and I may be able to convince the GM to allow me to move some mechanical character stuff around) so I'm only a padawan at the moment. My master is Bolla Ropal, mostly because we couldn't think of another good master for this kind of thing, except for Mace Windu, but I didn't really want to go him as I felt he was a bit too major of a character. That, and I didn't really want to hear Samuel L Jackson yelling at me with "BASIC MOTHER----- DO YOU SPEAK IT?" When all I can reply with is JTL.

So long story short I need help finding feats/talents that can help me purge the dark side users of the force. I've only taken talents that let me use UTF for Initiative and Perception and the Deflect talent. I plan on taking Dark Side Sense at level 7, but I don't know what to take after that. I might start multi-classing after level 7, or I may prestige into Jedi Knight.

Also, important to note, we aren't restricted to only core books, and if we can explain how we got, say, an ability from a force tradition that was only created in the Legacy Era, we can have it, so long as it makes sense. Simple re-flavorings of abilities for other traditions aren't too difficult.

If it matters at all for whatever reason, this is the rest of the party:
Me - Jawa Jedi Sentinel
Torguta Jedi Guardian
Kimonian (don't remember how to spell it off the top of my head) Noble
Clone (might just be a normal Republic soldier, but the character hasn't been introduced yet) Soldier
Wookiee Bounty Hunter that I don't know the class of sense he hasn't been introduced either, but I'm guessing he's a scout
We may end up gaining another member, but that person probably won't be constant enough to influence any decisions.

Current Character Stats:
Spoiler
Show

Level 5 Jedi - Race: Jawa - HP: 64
STR: 13
DEX: 20
CON: 12
INT: 14
WIS: 18
CHA: 17

Fort: 17
Ref: 22
Will: 20

Trained Skills: Acrobatics, Endurance, Mechanics, UTF, (will pick up a knowledge from an INT increase)
Gain Perception and Initiative as UTF

Uses a Short Lighstaber

Talents: Force Perception, Force Intuition, Deflect
Feats: Weapon Finesse, Force Training x2, Skill Focus: UTF, Force Sensitivity, Weapon Proficiency: Lightsaber/Simple
Force Powers: Move Object, Vital Transfer, Cloak, Blind, Force Light, Force Track, Force Slam x 2, Force Stun
Languages: Jawese, Jawa Trade Language, Basic, Rodese, (Will pick up an INT increase for Shiriwook? wookiee language)