New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Sburb - bulletSponge [IC]

A young man stands in his room.

Your name is NORM and as it happens today is the 25th of May, and coincidentally the 26th anniversary of your birth. Luckily it is also a Sunday and thus one of your days off. Another more venerable coincidence about today is that it also happens to be the 26th birthday of your twin brother ANDY. Though you are separated by multiple states, you keep him and a small list of other friends on your Pesterchattm client, and it looks like ANDY, WILL and DEVIN are all currently online, though DEVIN is idle.

You've already received a few gifts thus far, but there is also the prospect of a new online multiplayer game you've been invited to join with aforementioned friends. WILL has told you nothing about it other than it is a long, weird list of adjectives and an adventure game. He's supposed to give you the key in order to download it soon.

What do you do?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Sburb - bulletSponge [IC]

Eat something vaguely foodlike and check to see if I have a copy of this new game yet.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Upon finding out that it is not I go online and ask Andy if he knows anything new about this game.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Upon searching through your kitchen for something edible, you realize that you've either got to get creative or lower your standards dramatically. Baking soda and salad dressing a meal does not make. You return to your desk to discover your twin is idle, either in some raucous celebration or more likely lounging at some other portion of his home. Regardless, you're left more or less in the dark. That is until you receive an email notification again from your good friend Will! It's about time he give that damn code.

Hey Norm, I got the code for the game if you're ready to DL and play. It looks like there's some shenanigans about so I'm gonna be your host, I think. I hope it works. Anyway,

H8P1E - 8H0M3 - 4N0WE

Punch that bad boy in and we'll get to playing

-Will
    As you finish reading through the email, you hear a knock at the door, and the sound of something being dropped at it. Through your powers of common sense, you can deduct someone has sent you a package. What will you do?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

I cautiously check out this package. Start punching if the package is just a flasher tea-bagging my doorstep.