New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,477 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAI+ #52: Aces High

If dreams are literal, then I'm fated to someday be chased around a convenience store by frozen fish, screaming for my life the whole time...

Yeah, let's let the dreams remain purely fictional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    : THOG NOW SCHRÖDINGER's ORC!
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    "Ooh. Did you bring a biology textbook with you? No? Sorry, nothing personal." And then I dissect them.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

I take most of my dreams seriously. I've never had really wacky surreal ones, they're always either really realistic and almost lucid (more like memories than dreams, but I'm pretty sure I've never fallen down a huge shaft and broken my legs, or spent two days beside an underground lake with things living in it, or talked to people in an ancient machine shop while waiting for a sandstorm to pass over, or whatever else), or purely symbolic and almost precognitive. I can tell if I'm going to have a memorable day.

Also, we should probably start a new thread.
    Last edited by Jaycemonde; 2014-10-16 at 06:12 PM.
    vape naesh

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemonde View Post
    I take most of my dreams seriously. I've never had really wacky surreal ones, they're always either really realistic and almost lucid (more like memories than dreams, but I'm pretty sure I've never fallen down a huge shaft and broken my legs, or spent two days beside an underground lake with things living in it, or talked to people in an ancient machine shop while waiting for a sandstorm to pass over, or whatever else), or purely symbolic and almost precognitive. I can tell if I'm going to have a memorable day.

Unless Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is a fictionalization of your life.

4. - Top - End - #1474

Quote Originally Posted by Grytorm View Post
    Unless Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is a fictionalization of your life.
    I don't really appreciate that. Like, at all. I also have no idea how you would connect dreams like that to a lackadaisical Nintendo game. Granted, I didn't go into excruciating detail on what they looked like, but they always leave me feeling emotionally drained. And, frankly, if I had to connect them to a game I thought resembled them, it'd be something like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or Metro.
    vape naesh

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't really appreciate that. Like, at all. I also have no idea how you would connect dreams like that to a lackadaisical Nintendo game. Granted, I didn't go into excruciating detail on what they looked like, but they always leave me feeling emotionally drained. And, frankly, if I had to connect them to a game I thought resembled them, it'd be something like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or Metro.
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend. Usually I don't have vivid dreams and don't really understand the potential to be harmed by them excepting a few nightmares. Thinking about it I can see why those dreams might be draining. The part that reminded me of the game was the Sandstorm over the Machine Shop which resembles a level of the game. A sandy deserted clockwork factory.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, I've decided to start enforcing gender-neutral pronouns for myself. Preferably ey, em, eir.

Also, I've been enjoying my class at college. It is one that combines mathematics, philosophy, and literature. It's so wonderful.

If I recall correctly from previous lurking in the thread, it was decided that the next thread title is "The Nefarious Rainbow Syndicate"?

7. - Top - End - #1477

vape naesh