Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default MtG - You Make the Card III: Wrath of the Khans

Make a three-color, common or uncommon, noncreature card.

Judging should be up Monday, October 20th.

Other contests:
    You Make the Mini-Set!
    You Make the Card: Challenge!

Previous threads:
    MtG - You Make the Card II: Wrath of Karn
    Magic the Gathering - You Make the Card!

The purpose of this thread is to make custom cards for Magic, the Gathering. If you haven't heard of that, it probably won't appeal to you!

Each week, the current judge will post a challenge. You then need to make your very own magic card to fit that challenge. At the end of the week, the judge will select a winner, who becomes the judge for the next week.

Entries can be made at any time before the judging is posted.

In the event that a judge does not immediately post results on judging day, please allow them a 3-day grace period to post their results. If there are still no results 4 days after the judging day, anyone can announce a winner other than themselves.

Each entry must have at least a text representation of their card, in the following format:

Name Mana Cost
    Type - Subtypes Rarity
    Card text
    Power/Toughness

For example:

Saint Ayilen, the Lunarblade 2WW
    Legendary Creature - Human Knight M
    Lifelink
    When Saint Ayilen, the Lunarblade dies, put a legendary 4/4 white Spirit Knight creature token with flying and first strike named Saint Ayilen, the Lunarblade onto the battlefield.
    4/4

You may also post an image representation of your card if you wish, but make sure you also post the text version, in case of issues with hosting or image clarity.

Finally, I would strongly suggest reading the following articles. They are written with novice designers in mind, but even veteran designers will likely learn something from them (or at least be reminded of something they forgot).

Design 101
    Design 102
    Design 103
    Design 104
    Last edited by AgentPaper; 2014-10-14 at 12:22 AM.
    Excellent avatar by Elder Tsofu.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: MtG - You Make the Card III: Wrath of the Khans

Army of the Fallen-5BBBB

Sorcery-MR

For every card in your graveyard, place a 2/2 Black Zombie token on the field.

Epic. (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of each of your upkeeps, copy this spell except for its epic ability.)
    Argent Lunar Shromp by Recaiden~Quotebox

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

The Worldslayer's Strike 3GGGBBB
    Sorcery (R)
    Search target opponent's library for a creature card and exile it. Put X 5/1 green and black Spirit creature tokens named Will of the Worldslayer on the battlefield, where X is exiled creature's power.
    Epic (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of each of your upkeeps, copy this spell except for its epic ability. You may choose a new target for the copy.)
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2014-08-05 at 12:03 AM.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

Additionaly: OOC Thread!

Zodi Plays: Sproggiwood, a super cute Finnish inspired Roguelike.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Relentless Infestation 3GB
    Sorcery (MR)
    Choose one - Target player gets a poison counter, or double the number of poison counters target player has.
    Epic

May I suggest shortening the length of contests? We get most of our entries within the first few days, and we see little activity later in the week. Just a proposal. *shrug*
    Last edited by Blue Ghost; 2014-08-05 at 12:02 AM.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

March of Progress 4UUU
    Sorcery - MR
    Search your library for a non-creature artifact and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
    Epic
    Last edited by Lord Ruby34; 2014-08-05 at 12:24 AM.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

This one's an interesting contest given how epic seems to be a very narrow design space.

Rise of Nature 4G
    Sorcery - R
    Search your library for a land card and put it into play. Then shuffle your library. Lands you control that share a land type with this land become 1/1 creatures until the beginning of your next upkeep.

Epic

Thought the only cards you'd want to draw after playing an epic (especially if you don't auto-win very soon after) would be something like a non-basic land with an activated ability so if you're going to have some decent ones, why not fetch them (and other search the deck for permanents were mostly taken). Could make an interesting no creature green ramp, splashing B or U for appropriate tutors - probably not very good but amusing.

Edit: Doesn't really do what I was aiming for - not much point in activating non basic lands with mana when the lands as creatures are likely to do more.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2014-08-06 at 08:48 PM.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Ever-burning Sourcefire 6R
    Sorcery
    Put X 0/1 red elemental creature tokens with haste and "R, T: Each elemental creature you control gets +1/+0 until end of turn" into the battlefield, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
    Epic

An epic spell.. where you USE MANA.
    AND THE CARDS IN YOUR HAND
    GASP

Suggestion, though, bro: Make the lands 2/2 or bigger. Otherwise they're too ease to kill en mass.
    Last edited by Eternis; 2014-08-05 at 01:19 AM.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

8. - Top - End - #8

Mana Treason 7UU
    Sorcery MR
    Add one colorless mana to your mana pool for each non-land permanent your opponents control. Then, you may gain control of any number of non-land permanent your opponents control as long as their combined converted mana cost does not exceed the amount of mana in you mana pool. Then, empty your mana pool.
    Epic
    Last edited by thisisacat; 2014-08-07 at 05:36 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Hordes Assembled 3RRR
    Sorcery - MR
    Put 2 1/1 red goblin creature tokens with haste into play. Then, for each goblin you control, put a 1/1 red goblin creature token with haste into play.
    Epic (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of each of your upkeeps, copy this spell except for its epic ability.)
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Endless Calling 5GG
    Sorcery R
    Search your library for an creature card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
    Epic (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of each of your upkeeps, copy this spell except for its epic ability.)
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Sheets for rps
    Hoitsu Aburame
    Acwin Jamath

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Undying Legion 4WW
    Sorcery MR
    Put a 0/0 White Deathless creature token with "Deathless you control get +2/+2" onto the battlefield.

This would be fun with my other Deathless, but they're not mandatory (and most of them need a re-work anyway).
    Avatar by Pessimismrocks. My homebrew.
    Ariel lends its wisdom:
    One who is taught by riddles shall learn only in guesses.
    If I wanted you to use gendered pronouns for me, I'd have a gender marker. Amkii, Kayros, Legio and The Hunter shouldn't be referred to as male either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    You know, it would be really meta if I sigged this.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

This might not be in the rules of the contest, but there is a history or reworking some keywords to fit on permanents. I reworked it so the creature will be continually cast . . . every upkeep, regardless of whether it is placed in the graveyard or exile zone. Still an unsummon or something that places it in the library will spell GG for you. Additionally the problem with most of the epic spells was that they effectively played the game for you - at least you had choices with Ideal. Anyway heres my Card

Nuamal, Sparkcrusher 2WUBRG
    Legendary Creature - Human Wizard. M
    Epic (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of your upkeep, if this card is on the battlefield or graveyard exile it, then if this card is in exile place it on the battlefield. If you do this card has haste.)
    When Nuamal enters the battlefield choose two: Gain 5 life; Destroy target creature, it's controller may place a 2/2 blue bird token with flying onto the battlefield; exile target card from a graveyard, and have that card's owner lose two life; each player discards all the cards in his or her hand, then draws that many cards; or place target non-creature permanent on top of it's owners library;
    Who needs a Spark, when they're EPIC!!?!
    5/5
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2014-08-05 at 05:41 PM.
    Of all the genocides, divine wars, existence-threatening plagues, world-ending plots that could've been conceived, removing ooze from the land is by far the most dastardly deed conceivable.

13. - Top - End - #13

RedKnightGirl

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Growing Insanity B
    Sorcery R
    Discard your hand. Put your library into your graveyard.

One With Nothing is for cowards

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    May I suggest shortening the length of contests? We get most of our entries within the first few days, and we see little activity later in the week. Just a proposal. *shrug*
    I'd be okay with this actually. 4-5 days seems reasonable.
    Just call me Diego. Mr. Havoc was my father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Burlew
    Dear Reader Who Emailed That They’re Not Buying My Book Because I Recently Included a Gay Character: I deeply apologize for waiting so long. Had I been more proactive in offending your sensibilities, you could have stopped reading years ago. It won’t happen again, I assure you.
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    I'm on board with that.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post

Growing Insanity B
    Sorcery R

Surprisingly enough, I think it being epic makes it a more viable card to build a deck around. Growing insanities, a couple of creatures that return to your library if they enter your graveyard to stop you losing from decking yourself (and they keep getting discarded so you don't need many clogging your deck), Doomed Necromancer with a couple of good targets, some tutors to fetch things, some cards with scavenge and unearth and maybe things like Brawn and Anger (mayeb even some land ramp to let you get a mountain for Anger) to give your creatures more abilities. With tutors, if you can keep the necromancer alive for a turn, you could probably drop a turn 4 or 5 It That Betrays with haste and trample relatively consistently.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry

17. - Top - End - #17

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    Surprisingly enough, I think it being epic makes it a more viable card to build a deck around. Growing insanities, a couple of creatures that return to your library if they enter your graveyard to stop you losing from decking yourself (and they keep getting discarded so you don't need many clogging your deck), Doomed Necromancer with a couple of good targets, some tutors to fetch things, some cards with scavenge and unearth and maybe things like Brawn and Anger (mayeb even some land ramp to let you get a mountain for Anger) to give your creatures more abilities. With tutors, if you can keep the necromancer alive for a turn, you could probably drop a turn 4 or 5 It That Betrays with haste and trample relatively consistently.
    Oh yeah it's probably broken up the wazoo, the only question is how. You have your entire deck in your graveyard, which would pretty much mean an auto-win... IF you could cast spells. But since flashback counts as casting, you can't flash anything back - you're limited to raw abilities. Definitely a fun brain teaser.

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    I'd be fine with that too.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

I'd rather not have the game rush too much. That said, I've been thinking of starting up a more fast-paced version of this, so I think I'll get around to doing that now and let this one stay at once per week, at least for now. The last thing I want is for anyone to feel rushed to make cards and end up with a lower quality of entries.

20. - Top - End - #20

I'd ask whether the stuff from the last thread is getting considered, but my idea from then wasn't very good anyway, so:

Inevitable Return 4BBGG
    Sorcery - MR
    Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield, then discard any number of cards from your hand. Put a +1/+1 counter on the returned creature for each card discarded this way.

Spoiler: Other Ideas
    Show
    Ultimate Bravery 3RRWW
    Sorcery - MR
    Put X 2/2 red and white Knight creature tokens with Haste, First Strike and Vigilance onto the battlefield, where X is the number of cards in your hand. Exile these tokens at the beginning of the next end step.
    After this phase, there is an additional combat phase followed by an additional main phase.

Ultimate Sacrifice 3WWBB
    Sorcery - MR
    Each opponent sacrifices one creature and loses X life, where X is the number of cards in your hand. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2014-08-07 at 05:13 PM.
    Kate, Natalie, Peter.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    I'd ask whether the stuff from the last thread is getting considered, but my idea from then wasn't very good anyway, so:
    As I mentioned in the end of the last thread, if you posted something there you should simply re-post it here. Coming up with something new is fine too though, of course.

Also, as mentioned, I've started up a new, faster paced contest for those that want to make cards without waiting for the end of the current contest here.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Primordial Dawn 0
    Instant MR
    You may pay X. If you do, choose one: put a nonland permanent card in your hand or command zone with converted mana cost X or less onto the battlefield; or distribute X +1/+1 counters among creatures you control; or target land you control becomes an X/X creature. (It's still a land. This effect lasts indefinitely.)

EDIT:
    Spoiler: Just for fun
    Show

Epic Showdown WUBRG
    Sorcery MR
    Until end of turn, you may cast spells with Epic.
    Last edited by DMofDarkness; 2014-08-07 at 01:54 AM.
    Xykon avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

-snop-
    This post was an unnecessary critique, and as such has been snop'd.
    Although DGFH, the knight one would be more fitting if they knights had first strike instead of vigilance, and "all creatures that attacked this turn" untapped at the beginning of the second combat phase.
    ... Or you included the vigilance AND the untapping thing.
    But as it is, you're excluding your pre-epic creatures without vigilance.
    Last edited by Eternis; 2014-08-10 at 02:17 AM.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Show

Show

You're a perfect person.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Unending Psychosis 5BBB
    Sorcery- MR
    You control target player during his or her next turn unless you controlled that player on his or her last turn.
    Epic
    Last edited by Misothene; 2014-08-07 at 04:03 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

I apologise in advance for my mostly terrible and boring comments.

onasuma
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by onasuma View Post
    Hordes Assembled 3RRR
    Sorcery - MR
    Put 2 1/1 red goblin creature tokens with haste into play. Then, for each goblin you control, put a 1/1 red goblin creature token with haste into play.
    S'okay, I guess. A bit cheap, and very much like Endless Swarm.

Mystic Muse
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Or I could just summon a horde of angels* 6WWW
    Sorcery- MR

Put a 4/4 Angel creature token with flying and vigilance into play for each enchantment on the battlefield

*Placeholder name.
    Good name. Mitchell and Webb. Ability is very strong, but I'd say it's costed about right.

firedaemon33
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Army of the Fallen-5BBBB

Sorcery-MR

For every card in your graveyard, place a 2/2 Black Zombie token on the field.

Epic. (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of each of your upkeeps, copy this spell except for its epic ability.)
    Very Endless Swarm-ish, but also a good black version.

LaZodiac
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The Worldslayer's Strike 3GGGBBB
    Sorcery (R)
    Search target opponent's library for a creature card and exile it. Put X 5/1 green and black Spirit creature tokens named Will of the Worldslayer on the battlefield, where X is exiled creature's power.
    Epic (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of each of your upkeeps, copy this spell except for its epic ability. You may choose a new target for the copy.)
    Hm, hard to judge. Could be great or terrible, depending on the opponent's deck.

Blue Ghost
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Relentless Infestation 3GB
    Sorcery (MR)
    Choose one - Target player gets a poison counter, or double the number of poison counters target player has.
    Epic
    Not fond of this. There are almost no ways to stop it, and it wins in 5 turns; earlier with Infect creatures.

Lord Ruby34
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ruby34 View Post
    March of Progress 4UUU
    Sorcery - MR
    Search your library for a non-creature artifact and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
    Epic
    Yes, I can see this being played. Simple but effective.

Eternis
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternis View Post
    Ever-burning Sourcefire 6R
    Sorcery
    Put X 0/1 red elemental creature tokens with haste and "R, T: Each elemental creature you control gets +1/+0 until end of turn" into the battlefield, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
    Epic

An epic spell.. where you USE MANA.
    AND THE CARDS IN YOUR HAND
    GASP
    Using mana and cards in hand is nice, but this is still another Endless Swarm variant.

thisisacat
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisacat View Post
    Mana Treason 7UU
    Sorcery MR
    Add one colorless mana to your mana pool for each non-land permanent your opponents control. Then, you may gain control of any number of non-land permanent your opponents control as long as their combined converted mana cost does not exceed the amount of mana in you mana pool. Then, empty your mana pool.
    Epic
    Okay, this is interesting. You are effectively buying an opponent's permanents from them. The additional mana the spell provides may be overkill, since you can combine it with your own mana, and you can always steal every token your opponents control. Also very powerful in multiplayer. Potentially an "I win" card, but still an interesting idea.

somethingrandom
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingrandom View Post
    Endless Calling 5GG
    Sorcery R
    Search your library for an creature card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
    I would have added an extra G to the cost, but otherwise a good card.

Jormengand
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Undying Legion 4WW
    Sorcery MR
    Put a 0/0 White Deathless creature token with "Deathless you control get +2/+2" onto the battlefield.

This would be fun with my other Deathless, but they're not mandatory (and most of them need a re-work anyway).
    This is kinda cool. I could see this being used. Is this an eberron reference?

mystic1110
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    This might not be in the rules of the contest, but there is a history or reworking some keywords to fit on permanents. I reworked it so the creature will be continually cast . . . every upkeep, regardless of whether it is placed in the graveyard or exile zone. Still an unsummon or something that places it in the library will spell GG for you. Additionally the problem with most of the epic spells was that they effectively played the game for you - at least you had choices with Ideal. Anyway heres my Card

Nuamal, Sparkcrusher 2WUBRG
    Legendary Creature - Human Wizard. M
    Epic (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of your upkeep, if this card is on the battlefield or graveyard exile it, then if this card is in exile place it on the battlefield. If you do this card has haste.)
    When Nuamal enters the battlefield choose two: Gain 5 life; Destroy target creature, it's controller may place a 2/2 blue bird token with flying onto the battlefield; exile target card from a graveyard, and have that card's owner lose two life; each player discards all the cards in his or her hand, then draws that many cards; or place target non-creature permanent on top of it's owners library;
    Who needs a Spark, when they're EPIC!!?!
    5/5
    I'd never even considered this! Well done.

Unfortunately there are a couple of problems. 1) It only casts itself from the battlefield or graveyard. If your opponent exiles or bounces it, you're useless for the rest of the game. Also, being able to put a land on top of an opponent's deck every turn is very, very, strong. Too strong, in fact.

Anubis Dread
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post

Growing Insanity B
    Sorcery R

Huh. If it hadn't been for Tom the Mime's commentary I probably would have just ignored this. Still, it's a bit of a silly card, probably hugely broken, and also doesn't really gain much from being casted every turn.

Dr.Gunsforhands
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Inevitable Return 4BBGG
    Sorcery - MR
    Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield, then discard any number of cards from your hand. Put a +1/+1 counter on the returned creature for each card discarded this way.
    A nice mix of green and black mechanics here. I could see this being printed.

DMofDarkness
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    Primordial Dawn 0
    Instant MR
    You may pay X. If you do, choose one: put a nonland permanent card in your hand or command zone with converted mana cost X or less onto the battlefield; or distribute X +1/+1 counters among creatures you control; or target land you control becomes an X/X creature. (It's still a land. This effect lasts indefinitely.)
    I never expected an X cost card, that's for sure. The abilites seem fine, though I feel that giving three options per cast goes against the spirit of epic cards.

Misothene
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
    Unending Psychosis 5BBB
    Sorcery- MR
    You control target player during his or her next turn unless you controlled that player on his or her last turn.
    Epic
    Hahaha, wow, that interesting. I have no idea how to judge this. Seems cool. I suppose it's no worse than Mindslaver.

Very tricky to judge this one, but the win goes to...
    Spoiler
    Show
    thisisacat with Mana Treason! Perhaps not the best balanced, but a cool idea.
    Just call me Diego. Mr. Havoc was my father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Burlew
    Dear Reader Who Emailed That They’re Not Buying My Book Because I Recently Included a Gay Character: I deeply apologize for waiting so long. Had I been more proactive in offending your sensibilities, you could have stopped reading years ago. It won’t happen again, I assure you.
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

26. - Top - End - #26

Hey, thanks! I think that if I had edited that card again, I would have removed the extra mana and cut the cost down to 6 or so.

This week's challenge is: Make a card with Affinity.
    Last edited by thisisacat; 2014-08-10 at 06:19 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Fallen Angel-6WWW

Creature-Demon Angel-R

Affinity for Black (Costs 1 less for each Black permanent you control)

Not even angels are immune to the Veil's curse.

6/6
    Argent Lunar Shromp by Recaiden~Quotebox

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Previous Entry
    Show
    Plague Incubator XBBB
    Creature - Zombie Cleric - R
    Affinity for Creatures (This card costs one less to play for each creature you control)
    When Plague Incubator enters the battlefield, put X -1/-1 counters on each other creature.
    1/3

Epidemic XBBB
    Sorcery - R
    Affinity for Creatures (This card costs 1 less for each creature you control)
    All creatures get -X/-X until end of turn.
    Slaves, soldiers, test subjects - what's the difference?
    Last edited by Random_person; 2014-08-11 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Rarity
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanaya View Post
    Random_person thinks of everything.
    If I creep into your house in the dead of night and strangle you while you sleep, you probably messed up your grammar.

Two-headed cat avatar (lately revived from storage) by smuchmuch.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Writhing Masses 7
    Sorcery (R)
    Affinity for Slivers.
    Put X 1/1 colorless Sliver tokens on the battlefield, where X is the number of Slivers you control.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

Additionaly: OOC Thread!

Zodi Plays: Sproggiwood, a super cute Finnish inspired Roguelike.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Bloodwell 10
    Artifact
    Affinity for Creatures
    At the beginning of your upkeep, put a -1/-1 counter on each creature you control, and a charge counter on Bloodwell for each -1/-1 counter placed this way.
    3, T: Put an X/X red elemental creature token into play, where X is the number of charge counters on Bloodwell.
    At the beginning of your combat phase, if Bloodwell has 10 or more charge counters on it, sacrifice it. Each creature you control gets +3/+0, trample, and haste.
    Show
    Generation 4
    Degeneration 92

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Show

Show

You're a perfect person.