New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

Special thanks to SiuiS for writing most of this OP that I have stolen out of laziness.

Welcome to the Playground's Seventh iteration thread for the popular mobile app game, Puzzle & Dragons!
    Here we gather to discuss, praise, complain about, and generally just natter on for this fun and addictive app game.

The first step is to point all new players to the Beginner's Guide on the padWiki. Our very own Obryn operates there, so give him a heads up if you're finding errors!
    We also have a linked guide to using row enhancement awoken skills!

What is Puzzle & Dragons?

A Free-to-Play match-three game with surprising depth! The puzzle occupies the lower half of the screen, and the combinations you form power your team on the upper half of the screen in battle. Part pokemon, part bejeweled, part M:tG, all crack, this game is easy to learn, difficult to master and very well put together. Unlike many games of this kind, it defies genre by going for both depth and complexity while maintaining ease of pick up.

What, seriously?

Yup! While at it's surface, the game is basically any other puzzle game ever, the math behind damage output, the dungeon design, the team composition component and metagame, and the uniquely free-wheeling capacity of the puzzle make Puzzle and Dragons a stand-out despite it's terrible app graphic.

So what do I need to know to get started?

First, the game itself! PAD, P&D or puzzle and dragons should all be sufficient searches to download it. It operates on Android and iOS devices, with mixed results on running it elsewhere.
    Second, the beginner's guide will help a lot. The basic Idea is that you get one very fast freebie pull on the game's real lure, the Rare Egg Machine, and a good pull here can save you a lot of frustration and also make the game much more fun. It's suggested that after you run the game a bit and get comfortable playing it, you "reroll"; uninstall and reinstall the application, run through the tutorial again, and do the free pull again, until you snag a keeper. This is not half as bad as it sounds; I think our worst in-thread example took eight pulls to get a good one, and that was with handicap!
    Third, friends. When entering a level, you can bring a friend with you and their leader joins your team. Coordinating Your friend's list with your needs and available monsters is a good part of the metagame.
    Fourth, be stingy with stones! Magic stones are the in-app-purchase (IAP) resource, and while you get them for free pretty quickly early on, you'll regret being too free with their use. The three rules of magic stones are 1. Never pull the REM outside of a godfest, 2. You should have two monster boxes for every rank you have, and 3. it's not worth a stone to continue in a dungeon or refill your stamina until you have at least 100 stamina.

Puzzle & Dragon GitP Friends List

Spoiler: Table
    Show

Special thanks to Aramul for this!

Puzzle & Dragon GitP Friends List
    Obryn, dwarfSA@PG, 357,549,260
    Primary Lead: Sun Deity Ra
    Secondary Leads: Horus, Metatron, Cu Chulainn, Ki-Rin Sakuya, any Toy Dragon, any Ripper Dragon
    Diego Havoc, Diego@GitP, 376,879,256
    Primary Lead: Banishing Claw Byakko, Haku
    Secondary Leads: Lu Bu, Horus, Lucifer, Cu Chullain, DL Yomi, Robin, Isis, Goemon
    Starwulf, Starwulf, 319,762,282
    Primary Lead: Horus
    Secondary Leads: Metatron, Cu Chulainn, Batman
    SiuiS, SiuiS@GitP, 307,676,270
    Primary Lead: Light Metatron
    Secondary Leads: Unicorn, Byakko Haku, Warrior Rose Valkyrie, Azure Maiden Valkyrie, Black Blaze Valkyrie, Parvati, Perseus, Lance-wielder Odin, War Deity Odin
    Aramul, Aram@gitp, 314,795,270
    Primary Lead: DQXQ, Haku
    Secondary Leads: Vampire Lord, Hera-Ur, GrOdin, Tyrranos (low cost), D/D Batman (low cost)
    Leviticus, Levi@GitP, 367,459,299
    Primary Lead: Kirin
    Secondary Leads: Lucifer, DQXQ, Horus, Zeus
    Erloas, ErloasGitP, 325,699,229
    Erloas, LoraesGitP, 395,991,230
    Primary Lead: RSonia
    Secondary Leads: Karin, CuChu, Artemis
    Tyckspoon, Tyck@GitP, 305,397,237
    Secondary Leads: Freyr, D/D Batman, Horus, Karin, L/D Venus
    Jasmine, ?, 301,790,222
    Primary Lead: Horus (weekday), Goemon (weekend), D/L Luci (occasionally)
    Secondary Leads: Kirin, L/L Zeus, Mastering, Valk, DQ Hera, D/B Vamp, Berry dragon, ADK, G/L Parvati, Super Assguard (WIP), Sandalphon (WIP), Xuanzhang (WIP), Santa (WIP)
    Kauai, Kauai@gitp, 364,995,253
    Secondary Leads: Shiva, Haku, Persphone, Pompompurin
    Blade7, Blade@gitp, 387,372,268
    Secondary Leads: D/D Batman, D/W Batman, Kushinada, D/D Yomi, D/W Vampire
    Klaatu B. Nikto, KBN@GitP, 336,576,284
    Primary Lead: Haku
    Secondary Leads: GrOdin, Hino
    Celesyne, ?, 375,280,271
    Primary Lead: Horus
    Secondary Leads: FireDragon Grand Tyrannos, Enchantress of the Sea Siren, GrOdin, Goddess of the Rice Fields, Kushinada, ADK
    Academia, ?, 350,076,269
    Primary Lead: Kirin, Haku
    Secondary Leads: Izanagi, L. Meta, Asuka, RSonia, Yamato
    137ben, Snes4@gitp, 336,616,397
    Primary Lead: Divine Flowers, DQXQ
    Fax Celestis, Fax @ GitP, 372,092,294
    Primary Lead: RG Leilan
    Secondary Leads: Bastet, Bonia, BB Isis, CDKV, Artemis
    Otravyn, Otra @GitP, 329,820,344
    Primary Lead: U&Y
    Winterfate, ?, 367,402,301
    Primary Lead: Haku
    Firedaemon33, ?, 390,807,310
    Primary Lead: Baal
    Secondary Leads: DDK
    Soepvork, Soepv@GitP, 333,581,245
    Primary Lead: Da Quao, Xiao G Quao
    Secondary Leads: F/F Horus, Artemis, Hermes
    Julajimus, ?, 386,096,292

Code:
    [tr][td]
    forumname, gamename, idnumber
    Primary Lead: 
    Secondary Leads: 
    [/td][/tr]
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2014-08-14 at 04:04 PM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

So I have a devil dragon. Two black dragons and a ill black dragon. Do u need all these or should I eat them.. Also. I have been doing only levelling it is slow going but working on the hera team. ( thx suis for the great suggestion ) In researching those teams. The valk comes up. But I am missing a siren and a coc healer. I have the valk siren echidna and am working on the Asgard levelling. Any suggestions for a coc healer sub. I am also levelling the devil team at the same time. But vamp is far away yet. Hope to get one or the other ready. I have four not vrvela on vampire lord. But then I'll need a devilit to get him devil ready on the sonia team. Thoughts?

Thanks for the new thread and all the help :)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    Trying to decide what to run tomorrow. Want to try Take with a Robin team, but really need dark experience from super metals, could use a couple baby tamadras from Metal/Gold Outbreak, AND need to pick up a blue snow globe.

Went 0 for 4 looking for mystic masks outside of an event, and got fed up and decided to just run ocean of heaven for rank exp. First run I get a mystic mask drop.
    Well the first question would be at what point do you see yourself using Take? Do you have a team he would fit on?
    The snow globe you have 4 more days for.
    Of course the super metals are 50 stamina and if you are going to stone or even if you aren't, you'll probably have stamina left over to try for the snow globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    Anyone got S Rank on Disc of Ephemeris or Flame of Conviction? Let me know how... I keep on getting A rank...

Aca
    I tried Ephemeris twice with a DL Vamp/Batman team with some medium rarity monsters and some 1 rarity monsters but the first wave keep killing me, I just didn't have the firepower to kill them all quickly enough and the wore me down even with bonus RCV.

Does anyone have the S-rank calculations posted? I haven't been able to find it with a basic search yet. Obviously the number of turns will change by the dungeon but the rarity and average combo count seems to be pretty consistent. I know you need an average rarity of about 2.5 to hit close to the 200k S-ranks but I have no idea what is needed for 100k. If I knew exactly what I had to try to reach it would be a lot easier to build a team for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feistylady View Post
    So I have a devil dragon. Two black dragons and a ill black dragon. Do u need all these or should I eat them.. Also. I have been doing only levelling it is slow going but working on the hera team. ( thx suis for the great suggestion ) In researching those teams. The valk comes up. But I am missing a siren and a coc healer. I have the valk siren echidna and am working on the Asgard levelling. Any suggestions for a coc healer sub. I am also levelling the devil team at the same time. But vamp is far away yet. Hope to get one or the other ready. I have four not vrvela on vampire lord. But then I'll need a devilit to get him devil ready on the sonia team. Thoughts?
    I'm having a bit of trouble parsing this into making sense...

Devil dragon and the earlier versions, about the only reason to have more than 1 is to awaken it later and hope for skill ups. It is way too much exp and materials for skill ups and their damage is fairly mediocre on the skill to be worth a lot of skill ups at that cost. If you're going to be using him a lot then it would be worth awakening him. For me, I almost never use him and he is easy to get, so I'm just feeding off all but the highest level one I have and I'll pick up a new smaller version for awakenings later when I have free dark exp, they are easy enough to get.

I'm not sure what the Hera team is... Are you looking at beating Hera or using a team lead by Hera? The former can be done a lot of different ways, the latter would be a devil team and none of the things you listed are devils. So if you're just looking at beating her, I would say pick a team that you can actually make that would beat her and use that. Looking at your padherder you have a lot of options, and the slow grinding GrOdin team is always popular for a first time clear (but not farming).
    I'm assuming what you were talking about was a healer team, you have a lot of good healer options, and the COC healer is pretty pathetic so I'm sure you already have better options. I would also have to bet that you'll be way low on levels for a healer team to work, they are so HP starved they have to be really high level.

The vampire becomes a devil in his final form. Is there any specific reason you want to go B/D with him instead of D/B? I find balance a lot more useful than Physical and other than that he fits in all the same teams either way. I'm eventually going to get a B/D version but I wouldn't try for it first unless you already happen to have a devilit taking up space and nothing else to do with it.

edit: Well that was lucky. I went in to get the present egg and just took my standard team (Horus), I just did one combo and it cascaded into a couple, since everyone has two attacks it almost killed the egg. Egg says "Wait and See," well I have to stall again. Match a simple heart combo, cascades into 2 more combos which kill and finish off the egg... I get out and check the evo, yay it is green just like I wanted.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2014-08-07 at 12:12 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    Well the first question would be at what point do you see yourself using Take? Do you have a team he would fit on?
    The snow globe you have 4 more days for.
    Of course the super metals are 50 stamina and if you are going to stone or even if you aren't, you'll probably have stamina left over to try for the .
    Yeah Take is going to be postponed. Mostly wanted to try it for the sake of trying it, and can't afford to do that without paying for stones. He's up all the time so it'll be fine. I can do it in a few weeks.

5. - Top - End - #5

Not much to update. Missed + eggs cause I was out, S ranked nebra with Horus/masks/ufo, tried to S beetlejuice off combos but I've only gotten to 85k.

The pal point gift was really nice to me.
    Spoiler: Definitely the best 10 roll I have ever done.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Banned

E: is it me or can we no longer find out our friends' friend codes by going to the friend list?

Thanks for the new thread and all the help :)
    If you need a coc healer replacement you can just stick with siren. What you really need for a basic set up is a heartmaker (siren, coc healer, Angelion, big shynee, kitty BadShynee, Fuu, Ruka, Kurone, etc.) who are both healers and take about the same amount of time to get their skill. Coc healer is preferred because she is on type for most of the team and cannibalizes only unwanted dark orbs, but siren is good enough.

Next you will likely want to get a king shynee, which you make by evolving a max level big shynee with a king gold dragon. He will help loads for taking out enemy forces that would otherwise be an issue.

I too had good pal luck, but my box was full and I couldn't pull again while the RNG was in a good mood. Got a blue and yellow chaser though. And a dark pirate dragon who is going into low cost team.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-08-07 at 03:48 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks and sorry for the dorky typing. I was trying to go fast. Ready to beat hera. I need just that first one ). I didn't realize that both both vamp types would work on the devil team. Beautiful pull there. I got a mystic mask Grats on the present egg

8. - Top - End - #8

Guerilla dungeons didn't like me much today. Or at least my luck didn't. Super metals gave me one king and no supers. Timed metal/gold for a rank up and got 4 runs in (I need tamadras). No king dragons, but two baby tamadras. That makes three on the day after getting one with the pal egg this morning. Evolved one, but went 0 for 2 on the coin flip for the others.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

So I'm gathering a few each of the dragons. Both the Mechdragon fusions seem like solid monsters. Massive stat line, solid awakenings, useful typings, and a damage boosting active skill. The Pentad dragon fusions on the other hand seem very weak. I'm not sure if I want to spend the box space holding onto sets of them just for situational leader skill swaps. No S-Ranks, but 0 stone clears of every difficulty.

I also picked up a red snow globe. I would have much preferred light/dark, I'm almost out of important monsters in the other colors to level. I guess I'll feed it to my Gigas once I finally level him. With Super Reds tomorrow, it seems like a great time to level and evolve him to final form.

edit: Well that was lucky. I went in to get the present egg and just took my standard team (Horus), I just did one combo and it cascaded into a couple, since everyone has two attacks it almost killed the egg. Egg says "Wait and See," well I have to stall again. Match a simple heart combo, cascades into 2 more combos which kill and finish off the egg... I get out and check the evo, yay it is green just like I wanted.
    You can actually stall on snowglobes by making 0 combos. Just make back and forth moves until it reveals its identity. Then you don't have to worry about errant skyfall.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Not much to update. Missed + eggs cause I was out, S ranked nebra with Horus/masks/ufo, tried to S beetlejuice off combos but I've only gotten to 85k.

The pal point gift was really nice to me.
    Spoiler: Definitely the best 10 roll I have ever done.
    Show
    I gotta try that.... It doesn't work for Kirin though, But I'll try it with my Haku and see what's up.

I got a bit lesser of a row than you but it was pretty good xD. I ended up with a Sacred Blue Mask, a Angelit, and a Tamandra. You beat me by one Angelit >.<.

----------------------------

Tamandras from today's dungeon! 3 stones burned (Man am I limited on stones these days xD). GOT 10 Babies`~~

That means my Haku team awakening is done, and my 1st G.Odin awakening is done! On to Pandora or 2nd G.Odin or Yamato... Yamato and Pandora is like almost done. Phew... I think I lucked out. I had a couple runs with two baby tamandras drop. Looks like more PEM. I had to skip Take today... I guess I cant get that red jewel (It's the only one I'm missing! Although it does me no good right now.)

Aca
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

So sad :-(. I had saved all my stamina all day, planning on running the Tamadra dungeon, but then my wife convinced me we should get our daughters back to school shopping done now since my back is finally feeling better, and I didn't get back in time >< Even worse since I was planning on using all 4 of my stones on it, then when I logged in I found out I got my 350 day bonus of 5 stones!!!! I could have run that dungeon 36 times!!!!!! And believe me, I would have, as I'm suddenly needing well over a dozen and a half Tamadra and none are in sight, LOL. Wishing I hadn't complained quite so much about not having them earlier.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aramul View Post
    So I'm gathering a few each of the dragons. Both the Mechdragon fusions seem like solid monsters. Massive stat line, solid awakenings, useful typings, and a damage boosting active skill. The Pentad dragon fusions on the other hand seem very weak. I'm not sure if I want to spend the box space holding onto sets of them just for situational leader skill swaps. No S-Ranks, but 0 stone clears of every difficulty.
    Pentad dragon Folklore is actually pretty swank. For any stage where you want to use Goemon, you can use Folklore. Keep a normal, non situational leader until you need to destroy all the things. It's a nice gimmick for physical Goemon teams too.

I also picked up a red snow globe. I would have much preferred light/dark, I'm almost out of important monsters in the other colors to level. I guess I'll feed it to my Gigas once I finally level him. With Super Reds tomorrow, it seems like a great time to level and evolve him to final form.
    I got lucky and pulled a blue. Or well, whoever wanted me to pull a blue got lucky. XD

Dream commerce Hermes is now on my roster~! Physical blue is comin' along. Just gotta level that snow globe and drop him in, and then cry that I've missed the last three skill up collabs for him. XDX

E: I can confirm that A) unicorn team with angelit can just about no-stress beat sky prison and B) sky prison is a jerk that decides to drop a bajillionty skyfalls when you think you've barely met the threshold for surviving those damn mythlits with one or two left. Like seriously? That was a twenty three combo blast, guys. Not cool.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-08-08 at 03:11 AM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Evolved one, but went 0 for 2 on the coin flip for the others.
    You should never use a baby tamadra. They are too valuable to take the chance, just hold them until you can get the materials to evolve them.

The gold/metal was nice to my phone, 4 tamadra out of 4 runs, but 0 out of 2 runs for the tablet. But I pulled a tamadra out of the PAL machine on both accounts. So now both GrOdin's are fully awoken.

Now to decide what to do with the other 4. I foresee Batman+Gloves being a mainstay on my devil team once I get him evolved. Lilith might be nice to fully awaken, since she is already D/L I'm not sure if the evo material or tamadra are more valuable. She only has 1 awakening now, the time would be nice but not all that vital on a devil team. Baal's are decent but he doesn't see a lot of use. Kushinada, B/D Karin, R/D Minerva, and R/L Leilan could all use them too. But those are situational subs. Karin tends to see the most use on the Horus team because she fits in the easier to change colors. Kushinada's seems to really only be useful in those situations where I need fully skill-block blocking. Minerva would make clearing Sky Prison a bit easier for my devil team and situationally useful in a few other dungeons.
    And that isn't even taking into consideration any of the many monsters in my box not yet ready to evolve.

I'm leaning towards Batman or Karin mostly, either of which would be fully awoken with the 4 tamadra I have.

edit: Fairytale girls have arrived, yay! :)
    Also they have reduced (but not eliminated) golems and mystic knights. They also removed the fully evolved versions of the ripper dragons, which kind of sucks, it would have been better to remove the non-evolved versions. Of course they may have removed the ripper dragons evolved form only from the Gala, but that isn't entirely clear.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo FB

[Starting]: 8/8 (Fri) 12:00 AM (PDT)

Gather round, everybody! Exciting things are happening at the Rare Egg Machine! As of this Gala of Flame, the entire series of Fairy Tale Monsters will be added in at an introductory 1x rate!

The Fairy Tale Series includes:
    4 ★
    1412 Red Riding Hood
    1414 Snow White
    1416 Thumbelina
    1418 Cinderella
    1420 Sleeping Beauty

We had to make room for them, so to compensate we’ve removed the evolved forms of the Ripper Dragons, in addition to lowering the appearance rates of some 3 and 4 star monsters. These changes include:

Removed Monsters
    5 ★
    211 Meteor Volcano Dragon
    212 Crystal Aurora Dragon
    213 Graviton Earth Dragon
    214 Lightning Holy Dragon
    215 Chaos Devil Dragon

Reduced Monsters
    4 ★
    79 Flame Guardian
    81 Ice Guardian
    83 Earth Guardian
    85 Machine Golem Mk.II
    87 Dark Golem Mk.II

99 Phoenix Knight
    101 Fenrir Knight
    103 Dragon Knight
    105 Verche
    107 Dark Dragon Knight

3 ★
    78 Flame Golem
    80 Ice Golem
    82 Earth Golem
    84 Machine Golem
    86 Dark Golem

98 Mystic Flame Knight
    100 Mystic Ice Knight
    102 Mystic Stone Knight
    104 Mystic Light Knight
    108 Mystic Dark Knight

And of course, all of these changes are taking place right for the start of an explosive Gala of Flame!
    Last edited by Erloas; 2014-08-08 at 12:10 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Pulled a bunch of garbage with my 11 PAL pulls today, mostly stuff I could get just from regular dungeons.

Except I also got a manekimewdra, which seems like an excellent way to try for S-Ranks without being totally boned on HP.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Anyone else see this yet?
    I'm going to copy and paste and mix my own bits in but not bothers with distinguishing between my thoughts and the originals.

All of the sticker girls are getting ultimate evolutions. They all become healer/attacks, they all have 6 awakenings and, they all gain 350 HPs. Full awokens are HP, auto-recovery, row bind recovery, color type row enhancement, skill block-block, auto-recovery.

And I can't read it and it isn't translated completely yet, but Keeper of Paradise, Metatron will be added as a pink REM-exclusive. I think she is the same but with new art.

New ultimate for Thor, using the image we saw before. He (she?) becomes an attacker as well.

And the really crazy bit? A new series evolution known as ultimate awakening evolution.

The one example they have is Ceres:
    Balance / Devil type
    LS: 2.5x ATK to wood and balance. Reduce damage taken from light and dark by 50%
    awakens: Bind recovery, auto-recovery, 2x bind resist, HP, +skill, green row enhancement, green + orbs

- Active skill not final yet, but 30% HP heal and 3-turn bind recovery is being considered.

- Minerva, Neptune, and Kagutsuchi are also being considered for the new evolution.

The evo material is crazy though.
    Base is G/D Ceres, materials are: Zeus-Dios, Hera-Beorc, G/L Ceres, ancient masks, Jewel of Wood.
    Just to be clear, Ceres, Zeus, and Hera are all in their ultimate forms (well not Hera as she doesn't have one yet)

- YamaP from his latest tweets are already re-evaluating the evo mats requirement using Ceres
    https://twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/st...41185708859392
    https://twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/st...40549231616000

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Homigoodness.

Dat Mitsuki. So derishus. Any idea on what their leader skill is going to be?

EDIT: Actually, google translate says:
    Leader Skills: the grace of the stars
    of HP recovery type is 2.5 times
    So it looks like it's not changing, which is a little disappointing, but still. At least she'll make a solid member of my in-progress red rowhance team.
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2014-08-08 at 01:58 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

It's 8pm here and I haven't even played today. Been busy, but now I have nearly full stamina. Dunno what to do with it though. Super Rubies, I guess.

Oh, and Starry, I have three words for you: Beach Babe Metatron
    Spoiler
    Show

(oops, looks like I got beaten to it. Gotta refresh before posting)

I really hope they don't go through with this super evo thing. It just seems ridiculous and unnecessary.

New sticker girls are looking great though.
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2014-08-08 at 02:05 PM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

18. - Top - End - #18

Oh man those new sticker girls look awesome. Healer/attacker is much appreciated.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Banned

Bikini Metatron is already being evaluated for avatar material XD

I'm glad of the new Evo style, myself. I've been wanting something like that for a while. I think games like this should have the occasional ridiculous achievement, as long as nothing is balanced around it. Double HP RCV against dark or light and also 2.5x attack? Goodbye Valk as difficult dungeon.

I'm sad about Kurone. Until now, she was the one sticker girl who might have been a sticker boy with nice hips. But those tatas, they do not lie. Lament. D=

Pulled an angelit from pal. So I'm considering de-evolving and re-evolving Parvati from balance to physical. Anyone have a break down of what the physical Parvati can do and the balanced Parvati can do? Because I couldn't find anything last night. My brain is getting fuzzy on team comps.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

I'm glad of the new Evo style, myself. I've been wanting something like that for a while. I think games like this should have the occasional ridiculous achievement, as long as nothing is balanced around it. Double HP RCV against dark or light and also 2.5x attack? Goodbye Valk as difficult dungeon.

I'm sad about Kurone. Until now, she was the one sticker girl who might have been a sticker boy with nice hips. But those tatas, they do not lie. Lament. D=

Pulled an angelit from pal. So I'm considering de-evolving and re-evolving Parvati from balance to physical. Anyone have a break down of what the physical Parvati can do and the balanced Parvati can do? Because I couldn't find anything last night. My brain is getting fuzzy on team comps.
    G/R Parvati is God/Balanced, 2843/1406/473, 1.5x HP/ATK/RCV for Wood/Balanced
    G/W Parvati is God/Physical, 3543/1226/483, 3x ATK for Wood

Basically, going from GR to GW trades you 180 ATK for 700 HP and 10 (lol) RCV, and completely changes your leaderskill. You might use her as a leader in G/R, but I doubt you would as G/W, especially since I know you have (and use) Perseus. However, it does make her a nice bookend for an Artemis team, or if you find you have a lot of Guan Yu on your list you might take advantage of that too, build yourself a nice green physical team: GW Parvati//GW Guan Yu, with possible subs of green ogres, Heracles, Hrungnir, Droiddragon, Asgard, Tengu, or Treant. 10.5x ATK, 1.5x RCV with HP >50%, plus armor break. Or you could expand and go color-focus with something like GW Parvati//GW Asgard, which would be 9x whenever you attack with both G and W. Bastet, Artemis, Ceres, other high profile subs, could work pretty well. Either way, though, you're going to miss out on a King Slime burst.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground

I giggled when I saw the "Paradise" > "Bookworm" LMeta comments. A bit adulterated there xD.

Man I remember working so hard for my 1st Angelit for that that bookworm LMeta... Now this blue one is like way better. If I'm not mistaken, it says 3.5x RCV and Atk at above 50% HP? Well that I guess Kinda kills Raphael evo, but it's great for that blue valk and row enhancement. I'm debating on getting it... Though I do have a dup LMeta -.- (SO MUCH EXP THOUGH!)...

oOo Japanese God 1.0 UVO being considered using Descent bosses.... Man... Better get those orb skills now! GunHo's secret plan of making ppl toss stones at descents is working...

EDIT: Wow that's an EVO using DUP REM too... GG. Kauai gonna go crazy now. Speaking of which, he disappeared again.

Aca
    Last edited by Academia; 2014-08-08 at 06:04 PM.
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

22. - Top - End - #22
    Banned

Unless those were the level 1 stats, paradise Metatron is kind of crap. Different elements, low skills, and a RCV boost based on health is rather silly.

Contrary, Parvati//Perseus is better than double Perseus. More guaranteed output and a good heartmaker with a row enhance (which G/R lacks).
    3x wood is nothing to sneeze at, I find elements much easier to play with than typing, because elements are always there but typing is also limited by elements.

23. - Top - End - #23

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    I giggled when I saw the "Paradise" > "Bookworm" LMeta comments. A bit adulterated there xD.

Man I remember working so hard for my 1st Angelit for that that bookworm LMeta... Now this blue one is like way better. If I'm not mistaken, it says 3.5x RCV and Atk at above 50% HP? Well that I guess Kinda kills Raphael evo, but it's great for that blue valk and row enhancement. I'm debating on getting it... Though I do have a dup LMeta -.- (SO MUCH EXP THOUGH!)...

oOo Japanese God 1.0 UVO being considered using Descent bosses.... Man... Better get those orb skills now! GunHo's secret plan of making ppl toss stones at descents is working...

EDIT: Wow that's an EVO using DUP REM too... GG. Kauai gonna go crazy now. Speaking of which, he disappeared again.

Aca
    I find it hard to believe that they would take one of the best monsters in the game in LMeta, and add 3.5x RCV to that without taking anything away. Even for an incredibly difficult monster to get (exclusively pink-REM and 7 star monster) that seems overpowered...

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Should I roll ??!

Ohh I can't decide if I should evo my shiva. He doesn't get a devil type till an ultimate evo and I was confused it's the shiva I need the devilit for The vamp is evo'd and level one. The team is stronger
    Also I can't quite understand what is happening to mitsuki and kurone ?? What is sad ?

Oh my does that make Asgard not a good bet now. With all the changes ?
    Last edited by Feistylady; 2014-08-08 at 08:45 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Should I roll ??!

Ohh I can't decide if I should evo my shiva. He doesn't get a devil type till an ultimate evo and I was confused it's the shiva I need the devilit for The vamp is evo'd and level one. The team is stronger
    Also I can't quite understand what is happening to mitsuki and kurone ?? What is sad ?

Oh my does that make Asgard not a good bet now. With all the changes ?
    You shouldn't roll right now, there is no Godfest going on at the moment. The new LMeta will come from the Pink REM, which is not going on right now. When it does come around, it is a separate machine, like the BatREM we had recently.

Shiva is definitely worth evolving once you get the Devilits for him. He is a very good monster. Nothing has changed with Asgard, he's still as useful as before.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Wow, my famous luck has turned on me tonight. 6 runs of Super Rubies, and not a single Super Ruby dropped. Hell, I only ended up with 7 Kings, 6 of which are guaranteed ><

I find it hard to believe that they would take one of the best monsters in the game in LMeta, and add 3.5x RCV to that without taking anything away. Even for an incredibly difficult monster to get (exclusively pink-REM and 7 star monster) that seems overpowered...
    If you really think about it, what goods is 3.5x RCV for a healer team? They already have wickedly high RCV, and wickedly low HP, meaning a single 1x3 Heart combo is going to heal them back to full, with or without 3.5x RCV.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-08-08 at 09:48 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    If you really think about it, what goods is 3.5x RCV for a healer team? They already have wickedly high RCV, and wickedly low HP, meaning a single 1x3 Heart combo is going to heal them back to full, with or without 3.5x RCV.
    It means you can take a monster like satan, and actually have an RCV afterwards.

Your five healers alone would bring in about 5k (half of satan's negative), and then you drop this 3.5x on top, tripling that to a positive, getting 7k extra hp and three enhanced dark rows. Brig two beach babe metatrons, two black Valks, two satans and you've got a descend-capable hybrid team.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Banned

Quandary: I have a bunch of red fodder now. Do I level Himiko? Do I max and evolve Gigas to final form? Do I pump Hera-Ur?

I think the choice is currently between Himiko, Gigas and a distant trailing third spot which belial and echidna are fighting over. E: nvm. Definitely Himiko: I wanted Venus for a combination of hp and skill. Himiko tops out attribute wise above Venus... And has a neat skill of her own.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-08-09 at 12:33 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29

E: I can confirm that A) unicorn team with angelit can just about no-stress beat sky prison and B) sky prison is a jerk that decides to drop a bajillionty skyfalls when you think you've barely met the threshold for surviving those damn mythlits with one or two left. Like seriously? That was a twenty three combo blast, guys. Not cool.
    How low stress is this? What's the number of successes/number of runs? Just in case I ever roll a raphael or dmeta.

Also they have reduced (but not eliminated) golems and mystic knights. They also removed the fully evolved versions of the ripper dragons, which kind of sucks, it would have been better to remove the non-evolved versions. Of course they may have removed the ripper dragons evolved form only from the Gala, but that isn't entirely clear.
    The only rippers you ever got from REM were fully evoed. So they should have just said they were removing them altogether.

G/L = green row leader, or GGY sub. G/R = Cuchu sub. G/L slightly better statwise, but pick your colors.

As said below, 3.5x rcv on a healer team is minimally useful, as well as Lmeta not really being 'one of the best' - solid, sure, but there are many more popular options.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Wow, my famous luck has turned on me tonight. 6 runs of Super Rubies, and not a single Super Ruby dropped. Hell, I only ended up with 7 Kings, 6 of which are guaranteed ><
    Jasmine Luck (TM). You might want to give it back :P

So I missed baby tamas, but I did roll another 1 from Pal today, along with a green mask.

Don't really know what I'm doing anymore, so just collecting 10 of each mech/mystic dragon while trying for the S rank. I did finally get around to clearing valk (both stages! since I rolled valk early on I never did her descend). Had troubles stalling but team was was overleveled, so I was able to clear easily. Funny thing was both runs dropped yellow devil, blue mask, dark golem, red demon, and valk. Not too sure what to do with 2 extra valks and 2 extra golems, but hey a stone. Thinking about doing the same for Sowilo, but not sure I can take on mythical.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    How low stress is this? What's the number of successes/number of runs? Just in case I ever roll a raphael or dmeta.
    Without skyfall, probably safer than Goemon. As long as you have echidna ready on turn 1 of the second wave, you're basically golden. Echidna turn one of the dubsprites, stall out until the last spirit is on turn 1. This is, almost universally, long enough to get echidna up again on wave 3. Wave three, stressful ish? You should get echidna back up and running with 1 turn to spare, and menace them all. This gives plenty of time to take out the dubs. Stalling on TAMadra isn't necessary though, and if you have the orbs to blitz the wave do so. With my team I've got ten elements, so lucky or img could wipe the wave in 3 goes.

Wave 4, angelit/Valk/shynee/unicorn/victory. I got another angelit from pal, and still have my Devilits, so I didn't put much effort into another go. My second run was a 15+ skyfall combo. I'm sure you can guess how well that went

Still, it's right but efficient. I put it at the most stable team I've yet seen. Basically the same speed as Zeus but with a more "guaranteed" boss clear.

G/L = green row leader, or GGY sub. G/R = Cuchu sub. G/L slightly better statwise, but pick your colors.
    Hmm. I'll delay decisions for now. I may switch her to G/L just becauE of weird synergy with Hermes. Her and GOdin both get double hp from him!

As said below, 3.5x rcv on a healer team is minimally useful, as well as Lmeta not really being 'one of the best' - solid, sure, but there are many more popular options.
    My recon says that's a misread. She has the Metatron active (RCV dependent) and the SK leader skill of 3.5x attack >50%.

So I missed baby tamas, but I did roll another 1 from Pal today, along with a green mask.

Don't really know what I'm doing anymore, so just collecting 10 of each mech/mystic dragon while trying for the S rank. I did finally get around to clearing valk (both stages! since I rolled valk early on I never did her descend). Had troubles stalling but team was was overleveled, so I was able to clear easily. Funny thing was both runs dropped yellow devil, blue mask, dark golem, red demon, and valk. Not too sure what to do with 2 extra valks and 2 extra golems, but hey a stone. Thinking about doing the same for Sowilo, but not sure I can take on mythical.
    I'm gonna run Hera sowilo again for the shot at an Athena. XD

E: Soon, Goldie. Soon.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-08-09 at 04:08 AM.