Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation, Spawn of the Everlord (Out of character.. Or out of this world

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
    Erm... I'm pretty sure that the only continent without mortal races on it is Fain's Bearing. Is that where you meant, Fan? Just checking, with boats now in play, it's one of the few places the Okyua might be able to reach. (Thanks for those, Fain! )

Also, Eshkigal, Thanks a ton for all those concepts! I will get to writing up the Okyua's growth from them when I get back later today, but suffice to say, Maya's in Baloma's debt, as well as Fain's.
    Ah I thought that we had a standard set of continents created by the oceans. (land tall enough not to be drowned or far away enough for the 3/4ths of the surface ocean that real world earth has. Same as was created by Sahu).
    Last edited by Fan; 2014-08-14 at 07:05 AM.
    Hayden, Hot blooded Cyborg by Jakuu.
    Plushrump ITP!

2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation, Spawn of the Everlord (Out of character.. Or out of this world

Well, on Fáin's Bearing, there are Swalbatrows, Dragon- and Butterflies
    And I didn't see it as a continent, it's more of a large isle.

EDIT: Oh, and there is a BIG mountain the shape of a chair, cool for (fledgling) gods to have a front row seat. - In other words, feel free to use it (also Fáin could be a little bit surprised, if he returns and finds titans and an arena, he wasn't so thrilled by that idea )
    Last edited by Kapow; 2014-08-14 at 08:39 AM.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Valin: Any time. I do plan to ask for help later, though, from you and the group you have nearby. Don't worry, it'll be fun. Also, would you mind if I set up a society?

All: The concepts besides the metal are all fair game, but I held off on giving everyone everything because some groups are just not in areas that it makes sense for, like the elves have no metal and are more likely to hit a lava vein if they dug too deep, meaning no metal smithing or mining for them quite yet. Or truly arable land, from what I can see. Once these are fixed, the concepts shall develop in their cultures. Which means Titans have them all except metal smithing and the metal. Another note: each land will get their own metal, fitted to their people

4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Syrid is now officially in the game, even though he hasn't done anything yet. I'm excited for the keeper of divinity to find out a mortal just became a god.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by squidpope View Post
    Syrid is now officially in the game, even though he hasn't done anything yet. I'm excited for the keeper of divinity to find out a mortal just became a god.
    Ooops, I didn't even think about this...

6. - Top - End - #216
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ooops, I didn't even think about this...
    Hide. Just hide.

..So I just got finished singing a song.. I feel as though a few lines from it would be from, "The Hymns of Uelticrat"

Fear Me
    I am the destruction of innocence
    I am the violence embedded in flesh
    I am the pain in the bones of the mortal shell
    the dark heart of the earth
    I am hell

You will know pain
    You will see the true face of panic
    Devastation now and forever
    Reign of Darkness

..Idk. I think so. Yes? No..? Actually, I want to take all the lyrics and retype them to specifically be talking about Uelticrat D:
    This is awesome and everyone should watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCVukDiRsNs
    Not my video, and if it was, I'd be much more epic than I am.
    I tend to disappear off the internet sometimes. I apologize if I inconvenience you.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

I have to agree with you there. Somehow I think Sahu's song would just be two hours of a single metal scream. No breaths or anything, but one scream .

Incidentally: Overreacting! You know you're doing it when you make the Tarrasque in response to boats.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Especially when that tarrasque is secretly godzilla.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Ah, I can't say I didn't expect something like this

But my blessing still stands

10. - Top - End - #220
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    I have to agree with you there. Somehow I think Sahu's song would just be two hours of a single metal scream. No breaths or anything, but one scream .

Incidentally: Overreacting! You know you're doing it when you make the Tarrasque in response to boats.
    .......... http://picosong.com/cNy2/
    ..I'm sorry.. I had to.

As for overreacting it.. Look at it this way: Sahu may have thrown her toys out of the cot, but we got a giant monster that can't die, that kills everything out of the deal. Sounds good to me.
    This is awesome and everyone should watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCVukDiRsNs
    Not my video, and if it was, I'd be much more epic than I am.
    I tend to disappear off the internet sometimes. I apologize if I inconvenience you.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    You should make giant metal mechas to fight 'em with.
    Have you seen how many spies he has? I mean, I would bet half the ravens feeding on carrion are actually goblin assassins in disguise. And the other half are ravens he taught to be assassins.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Secretly?

Seriously though, the Tarrasque has ALWAYS been Godzilla. I just decided to go full Godzilla than cop out before the atomic breath part.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

Come visit Uraneth! She's sitting in a lake waiting for people to come play. Don't wait too long, or she'll get bored. Which is badddd news.
    Avatar Marcus Caius, Astropath Transcendent by The Architect, may the Emperor keep him in His sight.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, Fan, did I miss something in that post? I don't think you have birthed Ethidras yet.
    "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as so long as you ever can" -John Wesley
    Deviant Art account
    Fairy Tail OC avatar by: your truly

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    Come visit Uraneth! She's sitting in a lake waiting for people to come play. Don't wait too long, or she'll get bored. Which is badddd news.
    Hrm... where is the lake? I've already got a ton of stuff to co-ordinate, what's one more thing?

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

I didn't even know we had a map. It's.... Inland.
    Avatar Marcus Caius, Astropath Transcendent by The Architect, may the Emperor keep him in His sight.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

I didn't even know we had a map. It's.... Inland.
    I was thinking in terms of 'which continent?' If you said that, my apologies, I keep on missing things (trying to focus on keeping up with stuff.) We've got four distinct continents with mortal life, five if those Titans got a new continent instead of nicking one.

I can interact with you regardless, I mostly just want to know because... well, you'll see.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

And which 'inland'? There are some.
    And from this it would also depend which race the fisherman is. Although I think it's not THAT important.
    EDIT: ninja'd

By the way, Syrid was probably an Yanori before becoming a god
    Last edited by Kapow; 2014-08-14 at 03:29 PM.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

Do we have humans? If not then elves. Lake is either on the human continent if it exists, or the elf one, though you will see Uraneth rapidly expand fresh-water across the world

20. - Top - End - #230
    Troll in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Do we have humans? If not then elves. Lake is either on the human continent if it exists, or the elf one, though you will see Uraneth rapidly expand fresh-water across the world
    We have elves, Hartmen (close to human, but a bit better at everything) and the Okyua. (Halflings) Also the Yaori, but they're kinda everywhere. And now Titans (D&D style) somewhere

And noted. Masat's got a long journey ahead of him.
    Last edited by Inspector Valin; 2014-08-14 at 03:58 PM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

And Yanori (changelings with illusion-abilities)

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AddZable View Post
    At the moment I'd say altar land, however, I'd like to change the rule, IF Darklady2831 agrees on this.
    Planes, would it be fine to allow anyone who has created a plane to edited the terrain and basic life (Fish, flies, insects) of that plane freely?
    I'll agree with this. Planes are Divinely Morphic for those who create them. Though if someone spend AP to alter the plane, the creator can't just 'undo' said alteration, they need to spend AP to change that area.

Also, if we have no map, I could get out the ol' Paint.NET and work on one. Just tell me where in relation to the real world you want your landmasses and I'll put 'em down. (Also please include a brief description of the landmass so I can get it right).
    Credit to dauvis for my wonderful Avatar of Dorin Darkdelver! Eternal Gratitude lies with he! May Dorin rest in peace, though his body was defiled by Demons.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

@DarkLady: That would be great
    Spoiler: Fáin's Bearing"
    Show
    Fáin's Bearing" is a flat, nearly circular Island (~60km radius) on the opposite of the World, relative to the screaming pyramid . At its center, there is a strangely formed mountain. Basically it has a shape that resembles a chair, there are steep walls (~4000m), followed by an enormous plateau, followed by another steep wall on one side (again ~4000m, totalling ~8000m).
    On the plateau there is a thick layer of humus (basically I wanted grass, but green and plants - You owe me some gardening Sunev Rolias ), and at this Age, a tired deity, only resting his eyes

Both, the island, and the mountain will become known as "Fáin's Bearing"

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

I choose elves to poke first because meh they were first on the list. That poor bastard was an elf before he killed himself and now his soul is mine.

If the elves have a continent, it has a tiny lake in it, upon which Uraneth is currently sitting.
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2014-08-14 at 04:20 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

Woo! Souls have left the mortal coil! I get to start judging!
    And creating Sahmeh-Dhi to deal with stuff I'm too busy to deal with.

But I have created the Circle of Binding, where powerful Entities will be bound during Divine Trials... I also plan to create Manacles of Negation, which bind Divine Power and prevent a God from affecting the realm they are on with their power... If that seems alright with everyone. Essentially they're godly handcuffs for when someone won't come quietly.
    Credit to dauvis for my wonderful Avatar of Dorin Darkdelver! Eternal Gratitude lies with he! May Dorin rest in peace, though his body was defiled by Demons.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

May I propose for every new deity to read up on what happened?! (at least the invested AP/Spoiler) Or look into the wiki...
    That would reduce the confusion

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darklady2831 View Post
    Woo! Souls have left the mortal coil! I get to start judging!
    And creating Sahmeh-Dhi to deal with stuff I'm too busy to deal with.
    If you are talking about that elf, you'll notice that Uraneth kept his soul.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

If you are talking about that elf, you'll notice that Uraneth kept his soul.
    Souls are pulled to Gehenna like a leaf down a swiftly flowing river when they die. I'll let it slip this time, Uraneth was close. But just so you know for later.

Screw that. I'll have Angels of Death act as Psychopomps. So don't worry 'bout the souls just yet.
    Last edited by Darklady2831; 2014-08-14 at 05:08 PM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

As a god of guidance, I would love to help with delivering souls.

Also, can I get an invite to the wiki? username: squidpope
    Last edited by squidpope; 2014-08-14 at 05:18 PM.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by squidpope View Post
    As a god of guidance, I would love to help with delivering souls.

Also, can I get an invite to the wiki? username: squidpope
    Invitation sent.

Also, I seem to be the only person editing the Wiki. I'm wondering if this is because everyone else hasn't had the time, or if I've made a mistake and you all CAN'T edit the wiki despite being invited to the wiki.