New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Want to create an Anthropomorphic Shark Rogue/Swashbuckler (Daring outlaw build)....

Hey guys, the title says it all. My major hurdle is air breathing. Anyone have any ideas on possibilities? I want to keep the ECL as far down as possible. I saw a few undead templates - not sure of that would work. I was also thinking of seeing about being a half Aventi (water/air breathing humanoid race). Anyone have any good ideas here or have done this before. The max amount of levels I’d have to work with is 3. Thanks guys!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Want to create an Anthropomorphic Shark Rogue/Swashbuckler (Daring outlaw build).

Pick up Amphibious Creature. -2 dex but you can breathe air and swim a little better.

You'll want Anthro Large Shark, because that's got an ECL of only 2 - and since it has no LA, you're talkin' 3 HD at ECL 3, which is a Very Good Thing. Other than that, what do you have? A decent dex/wis, medium size, a bite attack, 90' scent, ability to swim underwater and walk on land... and interesting fluff.
    This is the end. Unless, possibly, it isn't.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Want to create an Anthropomorphic Shark Rogue/Swashbuckler (Daring outlaw build).

Awesome - that is exactly what i’ll need! Thanks!