New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Full Attack question with multiple arms

I played around with template stacking and found myself wanting to mess with multiple arms. Of course I got Multiweapon Fighting, but I've had some trouble working out what my iteratives would be with one main hand and seven offhands. Would any kind person be willing to help? Assume that I've taken every possible feat to give me more offhand attacks, MWF, IMWF, etc.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Full Attack question with multiple arms

Your BAB determines the number of attacks of your Primary Weapon. Your feats determine the number of attacks for each Secondary Weapon.

So a 1st level (BAB +1) you have 1 attack with your Primary Weapon and 1 attack with each of your Secondary Weapons.
    At 6th level (BAB +6) you have 2 attacks with your Primary Weapon and 1 attack with each of your Secondary Weapons.
    At 9th level (BAB +9, Improved Multiweapon Fighting) you have 2 attacks with your Primary Weapon and 2 attack with each of your Secondary Weapons.
    At 11th level (BAB +11, Improved Multiweapon Fighting) you have 3 attacks with your Primary Weapon and 2 attack with each of your Secondary Weapons.
    At 15th level (BAB +15, Greater Multiweapon Fighting) you have 3 attacks with your Primary Weapon and 3 attack with each of your Secondary Weapons.
    At 16th level (BAB +16, Greater Multiweapon Fighting) you have 4 attacks with your Primary Weapon and 3 attack with each of your Secondary Weapons.

The 2nd attack with a weapon is at a -5 iterative penalty to attack. The 3rd at a -10 penalty. The 4th at a -15 penalty. This is in addition to the multiweapon fighting penalties.

Multiweapon Fighting Penalties: -6 attack with the Primary Weapon, -10 attack with Secondary Weapons
    Mitigating factors:
    Multiweapon Fighting feat: +2 attack with Primary Weapon, +6 attack with Secondary Weapons
    Secondary Weapons are all Light weapons: +2 attack with Primary Weapon, +2 attack with Secondary Weapons.

If you have Greater Multiweapon Fighting, have +16 BAB and are wielding only Light weapons in your off hands:
    Primary Weapon: (4 attacks) +14/+9/+4/-1
    Each Secondary Weapon: (3 attacks) +14/+9/+4
    Last edited by OldTrees1; 2014-08-10 at 05:20 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Full Attack question with multiple arms

Is there IMWF?

Either way, say you have BAB of +11 and no other bonuses (they get added across the board, unless weapon specific)

+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+4/+1

If there is IMWF
    +9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+4/+4/+4/+4/+4/+4/+4/+4/+1

And if there is GMWF
    +9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+9/+4/+4/+4/+4/+4/+4/+4/+4/+1/+1/+1/+1/+1/+1/+1/+1

These numbers should be accurate.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro