New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! CWBG VIII: It's Not An Event Without A Few Corpses

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Inbox=Cleared. Also, when you think about it the apparent eagerness of so many world leaders to get themselves killed is staggering. Also would expect more secret service type stuff to keep them alive - but then again that was the one big thing that set Hrathan-Tuor apart in the early days so maybe that's just me.
    Well, as demonstrated at the last International Council, Tzaltec delegates travel with very discreet and very deadly security.

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDM View Post
    Well, as demonstrated at the last International Council, Tzaltec delegates travel with very discreet and very deadly security.
    As it has been brought up (both IC and OOC) that is not happening again. At least, not at any events hosted by Celero. I am assuming that the guidelines that Celero held at it's last hosted event was the same: only a head of state or their heir could carry weapons. As Lord of Fire worshippers are considered weapons in their own right, only heads of state would be accepted at such meetings. Because weapons were supposed to have been confiscated from all guests excepting heads of state and their heirs, I assumed that Celero had a retinue of guards to protect everyone inside. It also seems that they failed to properly search all the guests, and must have been slaughtered by Ridovo for him to make his entrance. Because I will not entertain the thought that King Rion would forbid everyone from carrying weapons and not have his own guards posted at all entrances to protect those within.

However, King Rion is permanently deaf due the explosions, so when he attends the next event, he will have a sign language interpreter. Meanwhile, he will be shouting at everyone in reply.

I will be attending the crowning of the Qzarina, but my post shall have to wait until tomorrow.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    However, King Rion is permanently deaf due the explosions, so when he attends the next event, he will have a sign language interpreter. Meanwhile, he will be shouting at everyone in reply.

I will be attending the crowning of the Qzarina, but my post shall have to wait until tomorrow.
    My scholars are sure to be intrigued at the differences in sign styles.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    I believe when looking at a southern region, all you need to do is flip a coin. On heads - it belongs to the Salterri Imperium. On tails - it will SOON belong to the Imperium.

31 regions...sheesh.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    As Lord of Fire worshippers are considered weapons in their own right, only heads of state would be accepted at such meetings.
    I always assumed that was a joke!

If that stipulation is actually in place, that's going to severely curtail my event attendance. Attending on one's own without appropriate retinue would be inappropriate, and if LoF worshippers aren't allowed to carry weapons since they legally are weapons, that's getting into the realms of being insulted (given that a Jarrlander isn't considered properly dressed without a sword), not to mention foolish given the security breaches at some events.

Having both the head of state and heir attend under those circumstances on their own would just be downright reckless.

I mean, I could dredge up some non-LoF-following minor town official from a backwater part of the kingdom and send them, but that would be insulting to the host.

Athough we did respect protocol in terms of not carrying any overt weapons. Other than the assassins, the only weapon present was a swordcane.

Because weapons were supposed to have been confiscated from all guests excepting heads of state and their heirs, I assumed that Celero had a retinue of guards to protect everyone inside. It also seems that they failed to properly search all the guests, and must have been slaughtered by Ridovo for him to make his entrance. Because I will not entertain the thought that King Rion would forbid everyone from carrying weapons and not have his own guards posted at all entrances to protect those within.
    Yeah, the Celero guards did seem remarkably ineffective. Which I get was for reasons of Plot, but still.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Also... Damn it Guilder. The Qzare lies dying and you steal his sword while trying to arrange a marriage?
    Look, the marriage needed to get dealt with, and I wanted to put it publicly.

Also, I'm not stealing his sword. I'm using it in the manner specifically commanded by my father, wayyyyy back in the Visitation thread. FORESHADOWING LIKE FLIP YO.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    No peace has yet been officially agreed, but I believe a ceasefire is effectively in place. In any case I think the will (on both sides) and ability (on at least one side) to continue the war is somewhat diminished.

However, Rongyao's son has already been crowned as Qzare and Tailong's daughter acclaimed as Qzarina (coronation to happen imminently), so the issue of Qzaredom is still on the table.
    Oooooh. This will be fabulous.

I am in total agreement. All we need to do is hold the pair of them at sword point, find a celebrant and two witnesses and the issue is resolved.
    Guilder supports this theory totally.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    BTW, what are the rules on adopting technologies again? Like if I wanted to adopt Dinosaur riding into Werewolf Riding or what have you, what kind of action is that?
    Two rounds, unless it's grandfathered in.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Well, yeah, there was that theory too which was a cool one, but like you said got debunked.

I'm glad someone appreciated a proper coward responding in a more human way than the badass bravados (and grave robbers of Guilder!)
    Hey, hey. There's always a reason.

And the understatement of the year award goes to...
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

And the understatement of the year award goes to...
    Oh, that reminds me! Any child of Inigo and Maatkare's is technically entitled to four Unmarked bodyguards.

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

I always assumed that was a joke!

If that stipulation is actually in place, that's going to severely curtail my event attendance. Attending on one's own without appropriate retinue would be inappropriate, and if LoF worshippers aren't allowed to carry weapons since they legally are weapons, that's getting into the realms of being insulted (given that a Jarrlander isn't considered properly dressed without a sword), not to mention foolish given the security breaches at some events.

Having both the head of state and heir attend under those circumstances on their own would just be downright reckless.

I mean, I could dredge up some non-LoF-following minor town official from a backwater part of the kingdom and send them, but that would be insulting to the host.

Athough we did respect protocol in terms of not carrying any overt weapons. Other than the assassins, the only weapon present was a swordcane.

Yeah, the Celero guards did seem remarkably ineffective. Which I get was for reasons of Plot, but still.
    It was meant as a joke, but I thought everyone took it seriously, so I figured I'd retcon it as a serious demand. In any case, a LoF head of state or heir would be permitted a weapon even if they were considered weapons.

But, considering the LoF has had very little influence over the last few rounds, it's quite probably that King Rion isn't as biased about them as his predecessors were, and would have never asked for such a stipulation of the LoF.

Ridovo's cult, however, shall be given no leeway. They definitely are weapons in their own right.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm a bit tempted to play my current ruler as comically misinformed.

"Risotto cult? Eh, sure give them all the rice they want."
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Going through some drama lately, should be back on track soon but untill then posting will be scattered sorry.
    Sry, for any delays; its not my intarnet... its probobly thr fact I spend several minuts spell checing miself.

also, trilobites are awesome, no questions asked.

Sorcerer in the playground, horror to bandits and wizards alike.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, that reminds me! Any child of Inigo and Maatkare's is technically entitled to four Unmarked bodyguards.
    Oooooh. Do you wanna roll for kids? I keep forgetting to... though there won't be a roll for kids this round. Dang battle capturing... :smallsad:

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Another rules discussion.

How are the various empires and Great Kingdoms handling internal trade with respect to technology? Let me give you two examples, so my point is clearer.

1) Tar has tar, and the Jeweled Cities has oil. You need both to use Pitch technology. Do both regions need both resources, or can it be assumed that somewhere it is being made and distributed?

2) Mithril / adamantium weapons and armor. If the Tar is importing adamantium, can adamantium troops be raised in the Jeweled Citied? Again, it could be assumed that arms and armor are produced in the Tar, and shipped to JC as needed.

I'm only a 2 region regent. How are things handled in Empires?
    Keeper of the 49 Rules.

Pet Peeve: Yay ≠ Yeah

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

How are the various empires and Great Kingdoms handling internal trade with respect to technology? Let me give you two examples, so my point is clearer.

1) Tar has tar, and the Jeweled Cities has oil. You need both to use Pitch technology. Do both regions need both resources, or can it be assumed that somewhere it is being made and distributed?

2) Mithril / adamantium weapons and armor. If the Tar is importing adamantium, can adamantium troops be raised in the Jeweled Citied? Again, it could be assumed that arms and armor are produced in the Tar, and shipped to JC as needed.

As far as I know, it can be moved around however you want.

ALSO: I'm going through all of the IC thread, to try and figure out what resources I do and don't have... can anyone direct me to the trades made in the first Ball?
    Last edited by SamBurke; 2014-08-26 at 11:18 AM.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

13. - Top - End - #163
    Bugbear in the Playground

I think this or something similar has come up before, and from what I remember all troops are considered having access to all techs possessed by the nation (as long as they have the prerequisite resources, of course). So no matter where a unit is raised, it is assumed at least for equipment purposes to have all the resources in the region. Of course, that doesn't apply for necessary imports or population bonuses from food.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    I think this or something similar has come up before, and from what I remember all troops are considered having access to all techs possessed by the nation (as long as they have the prerequisite resources, of course). So no matter where a unit is raised, it is assumed at least for equipment purposes to have all the resources in the region. Of course, that doesn't apply for necessary imports or population bonuses from food.
    I've kept them separately listed for troop-related techs within the Triumvirate. You'll see in the Triumvirate nation post under the technologies spoiler I have it listed where techs can be used. I had advocated for that to be the way it was handled but it is an additional layer of complication and seems generally to have not been adopted by anyone else so I suppose it's as long as you have the requisite resources somewhere in your holdings you can use the techs and apply their bonuses to troops raised in any region.

In honesty that probably makes the most sense anyway since conceivably one could raise (in your example) Adamantium troops in Tar, then move them to the Jeweled Cities, and so on and then you'd have to track where a troop was originally raised, where it was moved to, when it was raised, what techs it had access to etc. etc. It's far simpler and more streamlined to simply assume that any troops raised anywhere have access to the techs for which the resources are available somewhere in the holdings of the nation raising the troops. Not to mention non-troop related techs (IE the Printing Press) apply for the entire nation despite only one region needing to have access to the required resource so having it the same for troops just keeps things matched up.

And Murgen, feel free to shoot me a PM to let me know what you're thinking. It's not a big deal either way as I've said, but I'm trying to get an actions list together for the Triad Council.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

Generally speaking, I spawn the product at the place the resources are gathered. So for my submersibles, I put all the resources I was using to build it to the same region, and then once developed, I can distribute that as needed. So if I made submersibles as a resource in Borlmyn, I could then distribute that to my other regions as needed, but I couldn't raise submersible units in Lyradis or somewhere, because I don't have the resource there, I'd need to ship it there.

So if you wanted pitch in both regions you'd need to send the resources to the regions you want it in. Technology on the other hand, seems to be cross regional provided that they are in the same nation.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

I think to an extent in principle - though not necessarily in practice in the rules - it depends on what the technology/resource is. If it's a specific type of mount, for instance, or a resource for equipping troops en masse (special metals, plate armour) then you'd probably need that resource in that region to raise troops there who could use that technology, as you need it on hand to manufacture or develop the equipment for those troops and train them in their use.

Something like Pitch or Lenses, on the other hand, probably matters less, since it's not linked to individual troop stacks, and as long as you have the necessary resources in the country as a whole you can bring the stuff with you when you need it.

The same would likely go for the Diplomacy/Curiosity-related techs since they're relevant on a national level, though maybe that needs a ruling.

On the other hand, perhaps it's an additional level of complication that we don't need. Since I haven't moved any troops around, I do try to specify which troops are present from which regions as they along with their bonuses would vary (mithril only in Jarrland, cavalry only in Vennland, flyers only in Vennland and Tempestia) but I imagine not everyone wants that sort of hassle.

It could be handwaved by assuming all troops are raised in a capital region (say) then redistributed, as Rizban has specified for the Priory, although that could also carry a slightly different conotation: a locally raised garrison vs an occupying army, for instance. YMMV, I think. I'm quite interested in inter-regional political dynamics within a greater state, but for a lot of people that would probably be added faff and it's certainly easier OOC to assume that all directly-controlled regions are basically singing from the same hymn sheet (Murgen's unhappiness mechanics aside).
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

[441.2] A foreign prince from lands beyond Tzalteclan with eyes gold and fiery and skin tinged with green and richly dressed in loose, heavy cloth and a turban comes with a large caravan to Sha’raa, where he spends a lot of gold. They call him the Grand Prince Montoyon, Gebui. [Character control: GMs]

So, this event... I have a character who would interact with Montoyon (Which is a fabulously clever name BTW), but I don't know how to have it happen.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks for the advice. I am going to follow the general guideline that"
    A) for single resource technologies, they can be made in any region and then shipped where needed.
    B) for multiple resource technologies, one region has to have all the resources to manufacture the tech, but then it can be shipped.
    c) for all technologies, regions only hold enough for 5 years. If interdiction lasts longer than that, they run out.

It matters most to me, since I am an island nation and interdiction could become important.
    Keeper of the 49 Rules.

Pet Peeve: Yay ≠ Yeah

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Wombat, FYI, I have moved my region posts to Page 2 of the Lands of Telluris thread due to character count, so the link in the first table might need an update, not that to be honest it's massively important.

Moving the posts also caused the Triumvirate to be split across two pages again, which made me laugh maniacally like the world's most easily satisfied supervillain for a minute.
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

Wombat, FYI, I have moved my region posts to Page 2 of the Lands of Telluris thread due to character count, so the link in the first table might need an update, not that to be honest it's massively important.

Moving the posts also caused the Triumvirate to be split across two pages again, which made me laugh maniacally like the world's most easily satisfied supervillain for a minute.
    Since things are still rather hectic, while I see this...it might be better to make a list of things for wombat to do that I can knock out. I don't want to end up forgetting again.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

21. - Top - End - #171

This amuses me. Not sure if anyone really cares about the split (Maybe Quinton), but the way you phrased it was funny.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

Does that make you Dr. Drakken?

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Does that make you Dr. Drakken?
    I think it makes him Doofenshmirtz.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post
    But Doofenshmirtz at least wants the entire TRI-STATE AREA! Drakken was once content with Shampoo Salesmanship.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

But Doofenshmirtz at least wants the entire TRI-STATE AREA! Drakken was once content with Shampoo Salesmanship.
    True, but the shampoo was mind-controlling. And Doof actually decided to "Pee all over the TRI-STATE AREA!" when he had control of a Chihuahua.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

In other news, I just got a call from someone at an introduction camp for my new school that is taking place from today 'til Thursday. I wasn't present today on account of not having paid yet because I couldn't (it requires login info for the school site, which I didn't have yet). They told me I can still come tomorrow morning and pay them on location. Sooo... if I find the ONE tent we own that isn't big enough for ten people, I'll be gone for two days. I'll make some time bubble posts tonight to get the ceremony going in the Nameday thread. (Time bubbling/fast-forwarding it since not everyone is present yet.)

Well, now the question becomes: do the guards search the Teotlkan's attendants?
    The only ones not getting a search (though they are still bid to show all they carry with them) are rulers and their direct heirs. Since the Teotlkan only has potential heirs, only the Teotlkan wouldn't get searched out of the Tzaltec delegation. The attendants would be allowed to carry one weapon each. However, the guards know what explosives are like, they count as weapons, are strictly forbidden and will be confiscated and not returned.

After all, two of the last rulers over Aus-Teire died due to explosives and they have a tendency of not being reliable nor easily contained.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    BTW, what are the rules on adopting technologies again? Like if I wanted to adopt Dinosaur riding into Werewolf Riding or what have you, what kind of action is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by DurkBlanston View Post
    It's a 2 round project afaik and it simply makes that technology applicable to the new resource, doesn't make a new technology. Berunda Riding for instance is still Berunda Riding but thanks to mine and Aedilred's projects we worked on together Berunda riding now works for Perytons and Huma birds.
    Durk has it right.

Look, the marriage needed to get dealt with, and I wanted to put it publicly.

Also, I'm not stealing his sword. I'm using it in the manner specifically commanded by my father, wayyyyy back in the Visitation thread. FORESHADOWING LIKE FLIP YO.
    Too little time to read through the whole thread again, but could you perchance PM me about the important details with regards to that?

Also:
    Is Vizini a son of Maatkare? I thought he was the oldest son of Inigo's, but it's not like I have anything I can double check.

Thanks for the advice. I am going to follow the general guideline that"
    A) for single resource technologies, they can be made in any region and then shipped where needed.
    B) for multiple resource technologies, one region has to have all the resources to manufacture the tech, but then it can be shipped.
    c) for all technologies, regions only hold enough for 5 years. If interdiction lasts longer than that, they run out.

It matters most to me, since I am an island nation and interdiction could become important.
    It used to be that you had to have everything in a region and everything went by region, and the rules haven't been officially updated to change that, but I want to clarify the wording to change it to basically what you have there, yeah. (Presuming interdiction means trade is stopped.)

[441.2] A foreign prince from lands beyond Tzalteclan with eyes gold and fiery and skin tinged with green and richly dressed in loose, heavy cloth and a turban comes with a large caravan to Sha’raa, where he spends a lot of gold. They call him the Grand Prince Montoyon, Gebui. [Character control: GMs]

So, this event... I have a character who would interact with Montoyon (Which is a fabulously clever name BTW), but I don't know how to have it happen.
    Contact Quinton.

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post
    No, that's Ridovo. :P
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-08-26 at 05:02 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

27. - Top - End - #177

@Morph Before you go, Morph, can you take a look at this? He's been wondering about it, especially since he's been following the thread but you've not responded to it yet.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Too little time to read through the whole thread again, but could you perchance PM me about the important details with regards to that?
    PM incoming.

[QUOTE[Is Vizini a son of Maatkare? I thought he was the oldest son of Inigo's, but it's not like I have anything I can double check.
    [/QUOTE]Sorry about that... It tends not to be particularly important. It's been enough rounds that Maatkare could have had an almost-of-age male heir... so I'll say yes.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post

Contact Quinton.
    Thread to come (regarding the strange Eastern prince)

EDIT: Thread's up! anyone's welcome to stop by, though I imagine Sam, Blade, and DarkDM might be most interested in the happenings.
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-08-26 at 10:25 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Is anyone hosting an event next round? I would like to run an idea by any potential hosts. PM only please.
    Spoiler
    Show