Hey guys! Vancouver-based comic collective Cloudscape Comics is currently Kickstarting their eighth anthology, Mega Fauna. This all-ages anthology features a ton of great creators from British Columbia, Canada. The book has already received a $5000 grant, but they still need some more money to cover costs. At time of writing, they're only $2500 away!

Having seen the quality of the last anthology from Cloudscape, I definitely recommend picking this up.

Here's an excerpt from the Kickstarter page:

"MEGA FAUNA is a full-colour anthology of awesome comics written and drawn by members of the Cloudscape Comics Society. This is our first book where every story is accessible to all ages, and also our best book yet. 25 stories over 200 pages follow the adventures of a girl who finds a pet engineered to give her confidence, a boy who meets a mammoth, the world's ugliest unicorn, a praying mantis that needs help on his blind date, two kids who have stolen a monster's head (and have to give it back), a troll with serious goat-related problems, the true origin of the Japanese beckoning cat, and much more."

"The Cloudscape Comics Society is a non-profit group dedicated to the comics community in British Columbia, Canada. We've produced seven previous anthologies with a rotating cast of local creators, both seasoned veterans and rising stars. There are a lot of people in BC making awesome comics, and we want to share them with the world. Cloudscape also teaches classes and runs programs for numerous young people out of our headquarters in South Vancouver. We needed a book we can share with ALL of our students and community members. MEGA FAUNA is that book!"

Check it out! And if you so desire, you can also check out the Cloudscape Comics website!

(Full disclosure: I am a member of Cloudscape Comics, but I am not appearing in this anthology)