There have been a couple of discussions recently that have drawn to my attention that for the vast majority of persuits there is a very limited selection of useful feats, which does not fit the idea of a master persuing his craft to the exlusion of everything else. Given that the game is not really designed to handle a high level blacksmith rigorously I don't see this as a problem, but I like my settings to assume that there are rules to handle such characters, even if I never actually get around to explicitly writing them. Nevertheless, I have come up with a few to fit armoursmiths and weaponsmiths that I thought I should share.

Feat: Team crafter.
Pre: Expert 3, 6 ranks in appropriate craft.
You are able to aid another crafter and work on the same item at the same time. The DC for the aid another is 15.

Feat: Master crafter.
Pre: Expert 6, 9 ranks in appropriate craft.
You are able to craft the masterwork component of an item in 1/4 time. The cost is as normal, and the DC is unchanged.

Feat: Dwarven smith.
Pre: Expert 9, 12 ranks in appropriate craft. Master crafter. Dwarf.
You are able to craft the adamantine component of an item in 1/4 time.

Feat: Elven smith.
Pre: Expert 9, 12 ranks in appropriate craft. Master crafter. Elf.
You are able to craft the mithral component of an item in 1/4 time.

Feat: Rapid crafter.
Pre: Expert 6, 9 ranks in appropriate craft.
You are able to craft non masterwork items in 1/4 time.

Feat: Cobble together.
Pre: Expert 9, 12 ranks in appropriate craft. Human or gnome. Rapid crafter.
You are able to create non masterwork items using improvised resources. This cannot be used with rapid crafter, and increases the DC by 10.

What do you think? Feel free to post other feat trees that you come up with. Some feats for farmers for example.