So I made warlock clawlock build (based on Campbellk8105 clawlock build) and I don't know how to add Improve Natural Attack into my damage. I'll copy and paste my build from my other post.

Race: Azurins (special human basically)

warlock 6/Shou Disciple 5/Totemist 2/Hellfire 3/warlock 4/

1. dodge

3. Improved Unarmed Strike, Eldritch Claws (saved the feat from first level)

6. weapon focus (unarmed strike)

9. Improved Natural Strike or Shape Soulmeld

12. Multiattack

15. Superior Unarmed Strike or Beast Strike or Improved Natural Strike

18. Improve Multiattack

Girallon Arms Chakra Bind (Totem) once I hit Totemist 2. BAB 14. +14/+14/+14/+14/+14/+14/+14/+14. The party I will be with won't be very optimized so it wouldn't be bad to switch it out. Without Improved Natural Strike it would be 14d6+str on main hands offhands would be 14d6+1/2 str. With either Superior Unarmed Strike or Beast Strike it would be 16d6. If all attacks hit it would be 128d6. Average damage would be 420 not counting str bonuses or Improved Natural Strike. I might switch Improved Natural Strike with Shape Soulmeld or keep Improved Natural Strike and switch Superior Unarmed Strike with Improved Natural Strike which ever does more damage.

Yes you can use Hellfire Blast and Eldritch Claws. Hellfire blast says "Whenever you use your eldritch blast ability, you can change your eldritch blast into a hell fire blast". Eldritch Claw says " As a free action, you can form the energy of your eldritch blast into a set of claws extending almost an entire foot from your hands." By precedent set by being able to use Hellfire Blast and Eldritch spear you can use Hellfire Blast and Eldritch Claws.

So my Question is how would the different combos of the feats add for damage? Also If I had all of them what would it add to (say I had taken two flaws and saved the feats until a certain level)?