1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Nominate a class for a Trissociate association

Hopefully I'll have greater than 0 interest

TL;DR. Tell me what homebrew classes you really like. Preferably not your own.

For those who don't know, the Trissociate is a very useful class that lets you build unique characters by taking three powered-down classes (called associations) simultaneously, with a roughly T3 end result. Virtually all, if not all, WotC base classes have been converted, as well as many iconic homebrew classes.

I'd like to continue converting and helping the system grow, but increasingly I don't have time I don't have time to watch the board and see what incredible things pass by, and I don't know what other people are interested in, so I'd benefit from recommendations.

It might also be better if people didn't suggest their own work, since that doesn't really represent how much the work is valued by the community (everyone likes their own stuff, it's made for them), and if you're the author the product would be better if you made the association yourself.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Nominate a class for a Trissociate association

While it may be too complex to add as an association, the Tall Tale is all kinds of awesome roled into an incredibly customizable class. Worth taking a look, if not only for Zaydos' amazing craftsmanship (homebrewmanship?).

Perhaps focus on the aspect of getting amazing feats of prowess tied to your chosen skills. Anyway, do take a look.

-Dyhmas
    I have a tendency to babble...a lot. My posts'll probably be huge while not having much understandable information. Sorry about that.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Nominate a class for a Trissociate association

Actually finished it yesterday, just forgot to post it here as well as the trissociate page.

Spoiler: Tall Tale
    Show
    Level Special
    Starter -
    1st Exaggerated Skills, Least Skill
    2nd -
    3rd Least Skill
    4th -
    5th Skill Focus, Skin of your Teeth
    6th -
    7th Lesser Skill,
    8th -
    9th Lesser Skill
    10th -
    11th Greater Skill, Skill Mastery
    12th -
    13th Greater Skill, Limited Exaggerated Ease (take 12)
    14th -
    15th Skill Focus, Skill Mastery
    16th -
    17th Storied Skill, Limited Greater Exaggerated Ease (take 15)
    18th -
    19th Storied Skill, Limited Legendary Ease (take 18)

Tall Tale Class Features: You gain Tall Tale class features, which works just like a normal Tall Tale except while following the association table above even when it would contradict a class feature.

Limited Exaggerated Ease progression: Functions exactly as the unlimited versions in the Tall Tale class, but only apply to skills you have selected with Skill Mastery.