New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Making Dr McNinja in 3.5

So, my last attempt to ask how to make Dr McNinja in Pathfinder didn't go as well, so I'm asking how Dr McNinja would work in 3.5, and if anyone could manage to make Dr McNinja. You can use about 20-30 levels of any class, how would you make Dr McNinja. Multiclassing is heavily encouraged.

Spoiler: If you do not know who Dr McNinja is;
    Show
    Dr McNinja is a Ninja Doctor. He should be capable of jumping up and punching a giant lumberjack in the face. Secondly, he should be strong enough to throw A soda Machine. A ton of ranks in every field of science, except nature. He should be able to hold onto a rope while grappling out a airplane. Should be able to ride a flying dracula in a space-suit. Should be able to disarm people easily without paying attention to them. Should be able to flip things over quite easily. Should be able of taking on a army of Ninjas via SOME method (So if Conservation of Ninjutsu can be had, I'd love that). AKA, just make a epic ninja any way you can, fluff does not matter at all. And if you can figure out how to us Heal in some other method would be amazing.
    Last edited by The Vagabond; 2014-09-07 at 11:44 AM.

GNU Terry Pratchett

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Making Dr McNinja in 3.5

Human Paragon 3/Swordsage 27. There, done.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Factotum all the way up, probably. Or Factotum 8+/Invisible Fist Decisive Strike Monk 2/other classes.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

I've gotta say I liked the builds people put forward last time, at least from a playability level instead of having to use epic levels. Alchemist Vivisectionist Chirurgeon with Collective Memory does a decent job of that emulation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeds View Post
    Caster backstories require a reason as to why they can cast spells. Wizards study hard to learn spells. Sorcerers often learn of their powers and then hone them through traveling. Clerics use piety to find the gift of spells through the gods or their ideals. Druids shun deodorant until a riding dog appears and they learn Entangle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Zom, my imaginary hat is off to you. *Horns? *What horns? *It's just an unusual hairstyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    There are certain advantages to a game being as badly written as 3.5.